Favorite OSTs

mirmz

hiiii peopleeee!

Spiderman Hello GIF by MOODMAN

so recently i have been listening to a lot of anime soundtracks (so what they're catchy!)

and i thought "hmmm i want a thread to post osts in." so i decided to make one!

btw when i say ost i just original soundtrack just ost is quicker to type. it can be from whatever (kdrama, anime, movie,ect.)

so basically you just copy a link to the ost and paste in here, no worries it automatically embeds itself. :D

so lets get started!

so i've recently watched this anime and there was this ending song and i really liked it:

and we have a mulan song:

if u didn't know mulan is my favorite disney movie so this song is very dear to me. :love:

tagging: @Sleepy Owl @partyon @Jillia @Berou @Sejabin @Min2206 @pompyavi @larus @Ameera Ali @Thong Thin @joccu @sadthe1st @TiNaDo @SilverDawn @MayanEcho @kokodus @celebrianna @corey @Berou @Sarang21 @Lynne @MinLyn @Lmangla @cenching

consider commenting, liking, and maybe give the thread a follow! 

thank you in advance! <3

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3

some of the daily kdramas has a great instrumental background to help set up the mood. unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be released anywhere I can find them. here is a song from a daily kdrama that I enjoyed, "am also a mother". I loved this song for the kind of mood and voice it set to various scenes.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

I mostly listen to Instrumental OSTs when I work otherwise while writing an email I write the lyrics of the song..:sweatingbullets:. I was hearing the OSTs from Naruto. Naruto has some of the best instrumental OSTs.

Awesome OSTs from everyone. @corey Thanks for that OST, I may watch that anime as well.

@mirmz I have watched that anime "Say I Love You". I liked it but too bad they did not adapt the whole Manga but fortunately they did not end on any cliffhanger.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@mirmz I couldn't see your first video too due to location based viewing restrictions. 

here's a different video 

let's hope it works :D 

here's a favorite:

btw thank u all for commenting! it really makes me happy! <3

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

I just Finished an anime called "Kono Oto Tomare". It's about a group of Koto players. The koto is a Japanese plucked half-tube zither and the national instrument of Japan. I loved the performance OST.

The whole music is played with Koto.

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

There are so many great soundtracks. It is hard to chose a few. 

Ice world Jdrama OST

Autumn Shower OST- Kim Dong Ryul - Jan Hyangoh

An Instrumental ost

Ennio Morricone- La Piovra OST

• Like 1
  • Love 5

I like the dramatic background music a lot haha...

for instance:

I hope this isn't considered spam. I'm just loving all of them (and more). Tempted to post more soon, when I find them haha. I also like lyrical sounds, which I shall save for the next time.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2