Favorite OSTs

mirmz

17 hours ago, corey said:

Nope, this is Revenge, 2010 US show, season 1 :D. You said you watched all 4 seasons :D. I was very struck by this song, there is another by Agnes Obel, called Avenue, which plays in season 1.

Oh! :D Yes, I watched all seasons but barely remember anything from that show. Just some actors and some scenes. :lol:

I think many dramas/ series/ movies have good soundtracks. It was a time when I discover good music only watching series on TV.

• Like 3

@MayanEcho Thanks! The music is so moving. It's part of the reason why I love this drama. The music doesn't just blend in well, it belongs there!

21 hours ago, mirmz said:

the black pearl theme song:

we played this for my school band a few years ago (i play the clarinet)

Epic! Love the the themes from the POTC films! :piggydance:

• Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@SilverDawn 3L3W OSTs and BGMs are one of the reasons I'll always love Eternal Love and Eternal Love of Dream. I hope the music remains great if ever the upcoming Lotus Steps is also adapted into drama. I'm even thinking ahead that the future title will follow Eternal Love format. Something like Eternal Blooms of Love. And Bodhi Fate will be Eternal Fated Love ^_^

@mirmz I adore this thread. Thanks so much for starting it. :kiss_wink:

=====××××=====

Dragon Ball! 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@mirmz I adore this thread. Thanks so much for starting it. :kiss_wink:

thank you may may <3

also if u like the thread so much maybe u can be the second follower of the thread? (sorry for asking i just wondered lol)

pokemon theme song lol:

i mean u gotta catch em all right? XD

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@SilverDawn 3L3W OSTs and BGMs are one of the reasons I'll always love Eternal Love and Eternal Love of Dream. I hope the music remains great if ever the upcoming Lotus Steps is also adapted into drama. I'm even thinking ahead that the future title will follow Eternal Love format. Something like Eternal Blooms of Love. And Bodhi Fate will be Eternal Fated Love ^_^

Good titles! :D Fingers crossed on a drama adaption for LS and BF! So much to look forward to in the coming year(s) :ilike:

@mirmz Pokemon... I was addicted to it! 

Aaand adding one more :D Michael Jackson's "Will you be there" for one of my favorite films as a kid: Free Willy. 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

Michael Jackson's "Will you be there" for one of my favorite films as a kid: Free Willy. 

Another childhood favourite! :love:

@mirmz sure!

×××××÷÷÷÷×××××

Another favourite! Music by James Horner and sang by Jordan Hill.

I loved Devon Sawa and Cristina Ricci! :love:Squealing at Casper's whispering to Kat, asking her "Can I Keep You?" while they danced. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Les Misérables 

Anne Hathaway may not be as good a singer as the Fantines in Les Misérables theater, but only she can be the Fantine for the movie. 

The movie clip scene when Anne sings it. She wins Best Supporting Actress on 2013 Oscars as Fantine.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

I have a lot of favorite OP/ED songs from the original Naruto & Shippuden, but Shippuden OP #16 is still the most addictive one.

Naruto Shippuden OP #16 - "Silhouette" by KANA-BOON

Also, can't help but post the ending #16 for Shippuden, since that's also the most addictive ending from Shippuden for me lol. Too bad Aqua Timez disbanded a few years ago, though. I really liked their music.

Naruto Shippuden ED #16 - "Mayonaka No Orchestra" by Aqua Timez

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Les Misérables 

Anne Hathaway may not be as good a singer as the Fantines in Les Misérables theater, but only she can be the Fantine for the movie. 

Beautiful song!  Though I prefer Ms. Henshall's version, Anne did a great job!

• Love 2

Wanted to share this song from the American music production company "Two steps from hell" <-- I initially thought it was some kind of video game. :lol:

The track shared below is used in "Planet Earth II" but check out Two steps from hell on youtube and you will find all sorts of epic tracks often used in films, tv series, trailers and video games.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

47 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

Beautiful song!  Though I prefer Ms. Henshall's version, Anne did a great job!

Ruthie Henshall is in 10th anniversary dream cast, my favourite Les Mis edition. :blush:

×××××÷÷÷÷÷×××××

Some Olaf and Anna today :heart:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1