Favorite OSTs

mirmz

3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I'm worse. Season 1 Ep 1, and I haven't gone beyond that. To think I have copies of all the seasons! :lol:

I am amazed I made it that far! Everyone was talking about it so I thought something was off with me :wacko: Horrible, just horrible... I hope you didn't waste to much money on your copies! :lol:

OST from The Untamed sung by the two leads. Their live version is also on YT...really awesome! 

Haruka beyond the stream of time:

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

I am amazed I made it that far! Everyone was talking about it so I thought something was off with me :wacko: Horrible, just horrible... I hope you didn't waste to much money on your copies! :lol:

My brother supplies me and his nieces shows he thinks we will like. :wub: I might skip to Season 3, when Dani did her first double-crossing. B)

Untamed's OSTs and BGMs are beautiful! I also listen to it a lot.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

My brother supplies me and his nieces shows he thinks we will like. :wub: I might skip to Season 3, when Dani did her first double-crossing. B)

That's sweet. :wub:

GOT has to much (unnecesary) violence for my taste. 

Untamed's OSTs and BGMs are beautiful! I also listen to it a lot.

Did you watch the drama as well? 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

That's sweet. :wub: 

GOT has to much (unnecesary) violence for my taste. 

"Rains of Castamere" was played during the Red Wedding. :grimace:

15 minutes ago, SilverDawn said:

Did you watch the drama as well? 

I was half way done with it when I got too busy. But I enjoyed watching it, so I plan to finish the rest of the episodes. ^_^ The kids are watching the animé version released by Tencent. So...lots of their drawings now are of these duo.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

NANA is still one of the anime/manga series that I love so much. It's too bad that the manga series got put on hold 12 years ago due to the mangka's illness. I'm still hoping she'll be able to finish it one day.

NANA OP #1: "Rose" by Anna inspi' Nana ~Black Stones~

NANA ED #4: "Kuroi Namida" by Anna inspi' Nana ~Black Stones~

• Like 2
  • Blob 1