[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

@samantha12 yes I agree, most guys I know don't care about these things and won't bother downloading a separate app for filters. That's why I was curious and checked the available filters in ig. If it's in ig and readily available then I won't over analyze it. And now with this new info from weibo can't help to think of different scenarios in my mind including your theory. 

• Like 10
  • Wiggle 3

15 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

Lol I downloaded the suggested app as well, and did the same experiment.

Lol sameeee! I have also downloaded to double check this theories.And tadaaa it’s the same filter.:gangnamstyle:My god I never had any filter in my phone.What magic have these two done to me.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, samantha12 said:

Lol I downloaded the suggested app as well, and did the same experiment. The filter is most probably the same!

My theory is that GoEun was the one behind his photos with this filter. I don’t see MinHo as the type of guys who like to use filter. He is a guy anyway. It’s just out of a guy’s behaviour to use filter, especially when this filter is not the one that makes you look smarter or something (like the one he used before) but rather gives the photos a more vintage atmosphere. 

Like many of us here, I got a feeling that something really wonderful has already happened :) 

Ok, so whose phone is this that shot the original group pics? LMH's or KGE's?

Looks like it's LMH's phone because none of KGE's previous pictures has the same filter but LMH has a lot of pictures with the same filter.  One of the IG picture he used to announce his movielog EP1 had it too.  Since he was obviously in his hotel I would assume his staff took the photo or short clip with his phone.  

So my theory is KGE took the group photos (more than these two) with LMH's phone (the one with the filter) just like his staff or friends took the previous photos we saw using this phone, and he then decided what to use and when to use.  After he picked and loaded up the photos on IG, the rest of the group used the same ones after him.

Edited by JumboQueen
  • Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3

Let me start my post with ...'OMG'! hahaha. With this filter revelations, my curiosity of those grainy white spots in LMH IG posts, (starting from his beer photos at the Japanese restaurant), just have been answered!! That was when his circle of friends i.e Kbeom IG photos posted photos of him in the same place, which we all thought he was out with KB. But, KB's photos were clear and no white spots. I have been curious about all these white spots since 21st September! - the day the beer IG photos appeared! Lol!! So, lo and behold it is an app filter (I don't know such app!) Could I conclude then that our Ggone may have been there with him during these night out?!! (Just like 2nd of July? Hahaha)

Spoiler

At that time, I even got curious if MissKor has this kind of grainy white spots in her IG photos!! and no she doesn't have it, I was relieved hahaha. Sorry, I have this tiny doubt of our lovely couple at that time, I should have known better. I was then embarrassed with myself :crazy:, for having that doubt!!

Thank you @masunni@gutterland @Senseandstylefor recapping the reunion posts so nicely.

I would go even further that after those photos were taken, Ggone might have change seat with KKN lol! or LMH change seat with JEC :lol:...in the photo, they haven't started dinner yet, so changing seats next to each other is possible. Well, gf needs to serve her bf his food, so sitting next to each other is easier lol, as how they usually potray in the dramas hahaha!! 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 6

5 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

Now, here's where it gets interesting.. 

WDH posted with a caption -- "why are you crying?" Is he referring to KGE who was crying, thus, had to HIDE her face on BOTH pics?  Hmmmm...  (KYJ or WDH being the youngest should have volunteered to take the pics ) :D

Just want to say, in the last bts, it's the same question when LMH was so concern with KGE that he pat her head and asked 'why are you crying?' . KGE was so emotional to be parted from TKEM friends, and this time, she might be crying of happiness that she and LMH might have finally told their friends the good news of their relationship! Yeah !! :fullofhearts:

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 5

26 minutes ago, Lara2020 said:

I would go even further that after those photos were taken, Ggone might have change seat with KKN lol! or LMH change seat with JEC 

I was thinking the same..probably asked kkn to sit there for photo taking, doesnt mean that was the actual sitting arrangement

michael scott wink GIF

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 6

How oh how do I write this post with my heart thumping so hard. So. WDH's post of the reunion dinner captioned "Why are you crying?" had really got me puzzled. I kept wondering what did he mean by that..AND THEN ! Just by chance, whilst I was re-watching the final episode of TKEM, in the 44th minute, when Le Gon finally found Tae Eul and she was tearful and speechless, he said "Why are you crying?" !!!!!! :yaaa:

I don't know if this is what WDH was referring to, or whether anyone else have spotted this line in TKEM??! But I'm totally dying right now, of happiness! I'm no good at uploading screen capture or video but if any of you guys want to create an IG post or on Twitter, please do! I'm going to share this info with luna_lee90 on IG, I follow her as her Scandalous Captions are always amazing! And leeeulfandom. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 6

4 hours ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

:cries:ms. Kaahaani locked her Twitter page.. I can't read her stories anymore... I was reading the Mineun highschool one she was recently writing.. 

:bawling:

Yes, i used to follow her on twitter but a couple months back something went wrong with my twitter account till now, but i was still able to read her posts, they are really fun and insightful, and i really 1000x love her fics. I noticed her Part 5 of Mineun highschool fic was up but i didn't get to read it because i was in a meeting. After that her account was locked till now. I really hope she is alright and will open her account again soon. Keeping my fingers crossed. 

4 hours ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

:cries:ms. Kaahaani locked her Twitter page.. I can't read her stories anymore... I was reading the Mineun highschool one she was recently writing.. 

:bawling:

Yes, i used to follow her on twitter but a couple months back something went wrong with my twitter account till now, but i was still able to read her posts, they are really fun and insightful, and i really 1000x love her fics. I noticed her Part 5 of Mineun highschool fic was up but i didn't get to read it because i was in a meeting. After that her account was locked till now. I really hope she is alright and will open her account again soon. Keeping my fingers crossed. 

• Like 5
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 1

Okay... Some possible theories just came up my mind. Let’s make an hypothesis before discussion.

Hypothesis: KGE was the lady in chief behind all those photos with this particular filter.

Possible theories:

1. If all those photos with this filter were taken by KGE, it meant she was with LMH while he was shooting the YouTube video, which in turn meant that all his staff knew their relationship. <<< I do think their relationship is kind of an open secret in the industry. Come on, our boy is just so obvious. We fans from so far away know it. How can the staff not know this? 

2. If all his staff know about this, why no news from the outlet yet? They must have made some sort of agreement in exchange for the quiet time now. What does involve in the deal? Marriage photos? Exclusive interviews? My mind goes wild thinking about these.

3. If they are not afraid to be known in front of the staff, this means their relationship is surely a very serious one. Otherwise who would do so many preparation works just to make sure the public announcement would go as smoothly as it can?

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 6

8 hours ago, Lara2020 said:

Just want to say, in the last bts, it's the same question when LMH was so concern with KGE that he pat her head and asked 'why are you crying?' . KGE was so emotional to be parted from TKEM friends, and this time, she might be crying of happiness that she and LMH might have finally told their friends the good news of their relationship! Yeah !! :fullofhearts:

Yes yes yes, this is very possible! Totally realistic. And I am not surprised if the TKEM team even shuffled around to let them sit together after the pics were taken!

And LMH's CF was just released. I wonder of he gifted any ginseng to Appa Kim??

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 3

hi Chingus. Not sure if you remember me. i lurk here often and unlurk once in a while .

One point i want to add around filter discussion is i agree this is something girls do more often than boys. 

So its plausible that its KGE who does that. One point here is she need not be with him during those shoots for his film when taking photos exactly. It might as well be that photos are taken by his staff,stylist whosoever but he usually posts midnight later and thats when KGE might be the culprit applying the filter while uploading to IG. HAHA. It can be too much if he is away and she still does it for him considering that filter was applied even when he was in Busan but you get my point :).  But whatever it is considering thats its a separate app and nobody else in the known gang uses it itself indicates so much :D  So happy about their reunion as a TKEM fan and Mineun fan!

Also in addition to misskaahaani you should check out CoreaStories too i.e if you havent already . She is another amazing author on MinEun and LeeEul.  Her Corea news with FFs are amazing . 

This is her version of Nov 8.  Loved both of their versions

This link has everythign related to TKEM 

https://coreastories.tumblr.com/

• Like 12
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

19 minutes ago, Avani Vrinda said:

hi Chingus. Not sure if you remember me. i lurk here often and unlurk once in a while .

One point i want to add around filter discussion is i agree this is something girls do more often than boys. 

So its plausible that its KGE who does that. One point here is she need not be with him during those shoots for his film when taking photos exactly. It might as well be that photos are taken by his staff,stylist whosoever but he usually posts midnight later and thats when KGE might be the culprit applying the filter while uploading to IG. HAHA. It can be too much if he is away and she still does it for him considering that filter was applied even when he was in Busan but you get my point :).  But whatever it is considering thats its a separate app and nobody else in the known gang uses it itself indicates so much :D  So happy about their reunion as a TKEM fan and Mineun fan!

Also in addition to misskaahaani you should check out CoreaStories too i.e if you havent already . She is another amazing author on MinEun and LeeEul.  Her Corea news with FFs are amazing . 

This is her version of Nov 8.  Loved both of their versions

This link has everythign related to TKEM 

https://coreastories.tumblr.com/

I think LMH would like to use this kind of filter as he likes to take fuzzy pictures.  This particular filter makes image looks old and loose sharpness.  This is a camera app so after setting your filter you can take any selfies, pictures and videos using this camera setting.  Plus, LMH had a video clip taken in the hotel which I assume his staff was with him and shot the video.  If he didn't use the app with the filter first, did he himself add filter afterwards without KGE? Taking the pictures or videos first and then editing it by always applying this same filter seems counterproductive.  Also, if KGE likes this filter so much why didn't she ever use it before?  We all know she likes white edges.

Maybe the second picture was taken from LMH's camera with the filter and KGE was just using the original and added white edge (hers were not cropped).  All other postings were edited with sharper images and cropped differently.  However, the first picture is all the same from everyone's posting.  Maybe the first picture was taken from KGE's phone?  Such a big puzzle!

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 4

@samantha12 @JumboQueen @gutterland @Avani Vrinda @Lara2020 @Onlyforlove and others mentioning the filter revealation. I felt my hp screen is dirty looking at their photo filter. I even try to wipe it off. :sweatingbullets: is already blurish and they add some snowy/dirty screen filter for idk why.

To understand more i download it too. Too my suprise i LOL and figure out who owned it first. 

Lmh are the one using it all this while looking by his previous photo and video. This app not only put filter but also changes your face to your liking. Shaping, beauty, colour etc. Wow no wonder i always feel weird with his photo in Ig. The face shape change, the colour of the skin change, it become so flawless is unrealistic hahaha because if i watched him in the king and his video, he flawless as it is not the altered types. 

This is the first photo Kge had with filtered in. Either she download the apps herself or he helping her change it. I download it but still have no idea with what im doing and how to put that snow or dirty screen filter. Why she put filter? I bet to show the world this new apps is her and him, same like the border. Weeeeee :7555_attack:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 3

1 hour ago, JumboQueen said:

I think LMH would like to use this kind of filter as he likes to take fuzzy pictures.  This particular filter makes image looks old and loose sharpness.  This is a camera app so after setting your filter you can take any selfies, pictures and videos using this camera setting.  Plus, LMH had a video clip taken in the hotel which I assume his staff was with him and shot the video.  If he didn't use the app with the filter first, did he himself add filter afterwards without KGE? Taking the pictures or videos first and then editing it by always applying this same filter seems counterproductive.  Also, if KGE likes this filter so much why didn't she ever use it before?  We all know she likes white edges.

Maybe the second picture was taken from LMH's camera with the filter and KGE was just using the original and added white edge (hers were not cropped).  All other postings were edited with sharper images and cropped differently.  However, the first picture is all the same from everyone's posting.  Maybe the first picture was taken from KGE's phone?  Such a big puzzle!

Yes makes sense .the reason i said it was applied  after taking photo was that other people in the gang dont have that filter. Only KGE used it that too for the pic which is taken by LMHs phone so that means filter was after taking the pic . (now it will be a rabbit hole if we wonder about how true is the fact that it was LMHs phone :blink:)  Well  again that was initial thought . as you said its a puzzle  and they seem to level up the game everytime they post  :ph34r: haha

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2

So 97% of LMH post (from September 21) has that filter but for some reason, he decided to upload the reunion pictures without that filter.

Surprisingly, KGE rather decided to upload one of the pictures with that exact filter. 
Based on the posts of LMH & the others, it’s clear that there’s a version of the picture that doesn’t have that filter. 

So why then did KGE upload her picture using that filter when she could have simply uploaded the same picture as the rest of the group..??

It’s like 2nd July all over again. LMH wasn’t using borders in his posts but decided to add a border to one of his pictures posted on her birthday. 

And now KGE who hasn’t been using that particular filter, all of a sudden decided to use it on a picture that has LMH in it.

Why..?? Why are they like this..?? :weary:

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1