[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

12 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

Who’s home do you guys think they are having this little get together at??

I think it's at JEC's house. 

Minho's house is out of question since his TV is curved, not flat like the one in the pic. The wall behind his TV is brown/black too, not white.

Goeun's house has woody TV stand, the TV stand in the pics are white. Plus the fact that the house has pink flower in the vas, not sure if a man would want to have pink flower in his house as a decoration.

JEC is also wearing the apron, meaning she might be the one who prepare the food for the guests.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Wiggle 4

Look at the way he is looking ommmgggg I am

not able to take it nowzzz

Now my bigger question is why kge used the same filter wht LMH used in these past few days 

nobody else did that filter except her

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 4

8 minutes ago, Prerna said:

why is LMH staring at the photographer(kge)like that as if he had so much going on his mind????

Something like babes let’s wrap this up and crash at my place kinda idea...:

Hahahaha! Totally agree. That look is really something. It's the sexy kind of look. Something like, let's get out of here in a naughty kind of way. Lol. 

Love them all! 

:luvarrow:

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 9

Nov 11 is Pepero Day ( they celebrate it pretty close like Valentine’s heartheartheart)  ,  preferred to celebrate it on weekend. It’s Leo Di Carpio’s birthday  a date both close to TaeEul  and Pyeha’s hearts. Lustful looks of Minho (I am imagining him as Hansu) to GoEun (Sunja). 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, JoyceGEHisashiMitsui said:

Come on fam, where you at?? Our ship is SAILING!!!! 

Sorry dear fam. We were busy spazzing in our respective group chats hahaha and chexking twitter too. What a great Sunday!!! Hope ep 3 of LMH film drops tonight, too. 

I was actually expecting that one when i saw thw notif from LMH..but we got something better..pic with the gang. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 4

Wow......

we’re just so blessed :highonflowers:

opened my IG and like whatttt the heck and laughed like crazy while having a very serious meeting for multi millions dollar projects :wub:.

My team was like what’s going on? :D. Damn I forgot to mute. 

I’m so happy they’re definitely open and declared their relationship. I imagine they watched together the KKBE musical

orchestra together during dinner.

and LMH really coming home to her :wub:. That’s a powerful statement of what we have confirmed all along.

Alrite, I need to go back to the meeting.

yuhuuu all my fellas....cheeerrrssss...

I’m so happy with all of you and ecstatic beyond measures. I love you alll :love: 

by the way, LMH doesn’t leave until tomorrow morning, when he needs to leave for the shooting location :rolleyes: if it’s truly ggone’s apartment. 

By the way, that look, just zoom in at LMH’s intent gaze. Really? a bedroom look? Our boy is very territorial indeed. Hahahaha....

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Wiggle 3

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

After 8 months of being together and flirting with each other the way they did and the way we saw, how can two people remain friends? I’m certain they are not just friends so I assume their relationship must be one of the following :lol:

Scenario 1: They are friends at the moment but won’t stay this way for long because they have obvious feelings for each other. It’s easy to get over someone when you don’t hang out but it’s safe to say TKEM squad is here to stay. With that much attraction towards each other, if they remain close, they’re going to date soon. 

Scenario 2: They are already dating and are very much in love. We can expect a wedding 2 years from now. 

Scenario 3: They’re secretly married. :lol:

I like your scenario 3: they secretly married and move to new house. Thats house warming party we looking at. :rickroll: haha my delulu. 

Tweeterian said the house look different from kge. Floor, walls etc. Soooooo i dont care whose house, the important thing is we got their reunion after almost 6 months! And Lmh in it! Thats never happen. What a bless fandom. Hope more to come! 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 5

Those pink tulips look freeeeshly cut

Also it’s definitely KYJ, JEC, or KGE’s place. Men never have Monstera plants.  

JEC has different walls, see exhibit A

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpveM25jGrc/?igshid=tuel6vbn8z7f

KYJ, as much as I like her, doesn’t get the high paying roles that KGE has and the apartment looks EXPENSIVE.  KYJ is always with her giant fluffy dog too, and I don’t see a dog. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 4