[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

Gals please clear this I am little shocked but is it true 

is kge using LMH phone to click the pictures?????

Most of the comment said it was minho phone but for me i quite confuse because between minho dan wdohwan got 1 phone looks like black colour :surprisedwut:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!
  • Confused 1
  • Wiggle 5

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

Gals please clear this I am little shocked but is it true 

is kge using LMH phone to click the pictures?????

I also think sooo beacuse LMH first posted the pic and the picture is much clear in his post

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!
  • Like 7
  • Wiggle 1

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahaha

This had me rolling. The tweet was posted last nov 2 and it came true. I really love this fandom, everyone is so entertaining. Wishes do come true so let's be careful of what we pledge in exchange for these wishes :joy:

@Prerna not sure too but there's a high chance it's lmh's phone given that he posted first and his pics have the highest quality. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3

Omg, I woke up at 6am this morning to go to work. Been busy but tried at every opportunity to read all your posts. You've all kept me in giggle mode all day! We're on the best ship ever! Can't help but feel that our King and Queen are deliberately not captured in one frame! (well, apart from the one of her holding the camera). I wonder why?! So it seems they were at JEC's place, feel so thankful to her for hosting a get-together :). I truly think the squad is supporting the coupling of LMH and KGE. Ah my heart can't handle this. Especially Demi said 'She's excited!' and WDH giggling close mouth emoji. Like they're hiding some big surprises...:yaaa:

My IG won't translate all comments. Does anyone know what WDH said on LMH's post of the pic please??

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 6

2 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Queen Kimmy, are you here? Lol. Love the analysis you have here on your IG. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHUy0h1JW6-/?igshid=1a6zzyp311xab

This ahjumma is to old to follow what she was saying in her post. So much thing in my head to understand. Anyone can elaborate? What did she figure out about the caption?  

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1

So many things to analyse about:

1. What's with Demi Kim's caption and WDH's emoji reaction to her caption?

2. Isn't LMH filming outside of Seoul (almost 2 hours drive away?)? Yet, he still made time for this gathering.

3. It looks like LMH and KGE are not sitted together, or are they?

4. Some fans speculate that LMH's movielog seems to be moving backwards based on the order of his IG posts. So perhaps we will see his 2 July post in one of his upcoming movielog.

And lastly, with this gathering, are you all confident that both of them dating????

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 1
  • Shocked 4
  • Wiggle 3

1 hour ago, Peekaboohoo said:

My IG won't translate all comments. Does anyone know what WDH said on LMH's post of the pic please??

Lee Min Ho accompanied the photos with the caption, "Let's toast to your head," referring to Woo Do Hwan's military hairstyle, who did not hesitate to reply, "This is a good toast from head to toe." Kim Go Eun accompanied the same photos with a heart-shaped emoticon and the description, "King after a long time." Meanwhile, Woo Do Hwan replied, "Why are you crying?" Jung Eun Chae and Kim Young Ji posted their posts shortly after.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

It's good to see them taking the time to meet considering their busy schedules.

I just can't help but wonder why KGE took a photo instead of them taking a selfie so we can see all their faces.

Someone wrote on Twitter how TKEM makes this year bearable and I couldn't agree more. Seeing them together again today really made my day.

• Like 13
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, AquariusMY said:

So many things to analyse about:

1. What's with Demi Kim's caption and WDH's emoji reaction to her caption?

2. Isn't LMH filming outside of Seoul (almost 2 hours drive away?)? Yet, he still made time for this gathering.

3. It looks like LMH and KGE are not sitted together, or are they?

4. Some fans speculate that LMH's movielog seems to be moving backwards based on the order of his IG posts. So perhaps we will see his 2 July post in one of his upcoming movielog.

And lastly, with this gathering, are you all confident that both of them dating????

Why would this photo make people think they are not dating?

• Like 13

Just saying - even if we have all been delusional all these months, today's activities proved they are together at the same place, same time, eating and laughing together. And there is a picture together that is now all over the internet, even though her face is covered by the phone, his phone.

Come on, of course they're dating already and being open in front of the TKEM squad who witnessed their relationship right from the beginning. In fact, their relationship is so advanced now that they don't even need to sit next to each other. Instead, they are happy to catch up with the others and sitting next to others instead!

The pictures seemed to be taken before the start of the meal. They must have started drinking before eating cos his face is already red. Or maybe he gets red easily. Anyway I imagined he gave that 'look' to KGE in the first pic because he wanted her to sit next to him? Hehehe...

9 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

Why would this photo make people think they are not dating?

Sorry too excited to type properly. Meant to say, with the photo of the gathering, do others still think they may not be dating???

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 8

12 hours ago, Heretorant said:

After 8 months of being together and flirting with each other the way they did and the way we saw, how can two people remain friends? I’m certain they are not just friends so I assume their relationship must be one of the following :lol:

Scenario 1: They are friends at the moment but won’t stay this way for long because they have obvious feelings for each other. It’s easy to get over someone when you don’t hang out but it’s safe to say TKEM squad is here to stay. With that much attraction towards each other, if they remain close, they’re going to date soon. 

Scenario 2: They are already dating and are very much in love. We can expect a wedding 2 years from now. 

Scenario 3: They’re secretly married. :lol:

Haters will say I’m delulu :lol:

Yep Scenario 2 it is:approves:

After July 2, scenario 1 found dead in a ditch:twerk2: It simply doesn't even exist anymore.

The only FRIEND tag I will believe  for MinEun is girlFRIEND and boyFRIEND tag.

Please no secret marriages .... I want to see them getting married through his movielogs:please:

7 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Kim Go Eun did not appear in the photo, she just held her phone to take pictures, but continued to "break the rules", this is the only girl to appear on Lee Min Ho's Instagram.

Yep KGE is the girl who's BREAKING ALL THE RULES.

1. being the only girl featured in his IG without any promo captions

2. being the the only one who's not showing her face in the group photo.

All the delulus apart, I love how all of them hung together like a fam. Taking time from their busy schedules for their friends and letting all of TKEM fans and Mineun shippers to be a part of this beautiful moment is so thoughtful. I hope their friendships will last forever and Mineun will continue to grow and strengthen their beautiful relationship. 

• Like 13
  • Wiggle 6

20 hours ago, masunni said:

The bgm on Lmh video log ep 3.

The reason why i dont like Lmh video much as it make my heart turbulence with mix feeling. The lyric on the video is eerrrrrrrrrr,go figure. But the first few line is exactly them and he make sure we hear that clearly. and the second bgm aigooooooooooo B)

@masunni Was just back reading and only realised you posted the video for the second bgm Panthur - I Love You! Omg my face has gone numb from too much smiling :D My husband thinks I'm absolutely crazy! The video is actually just like the two of them our King and Queen. I wanna cry... Too cute ahhhhhh I'm melting :heart2beat:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Wiggle 3

12 hours ago, leetaera said:

Did anyone else notice that all the other TKEM members posted the photo of the 6 of them in the mirror first except for our King and Queen? Don’t know what to make of this but...

This reminds me of their Netflix promotional posts. LMH and KGE both posted on April 23rd...while KKNV and WDH posted on April 17th.. "they are very sticky" :fullofhearts:

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3