[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Yesterday we got no news from them. Understandable, they are not a person who reveal lovely present given from lovers and each other. I bet they exchange plenty behind our back. :phew:

Didnt expect them to post anything either as Nov 11 only a scene in drama and Leornado de Caprio birthday, nothing to do with their personal life. But why KES chose Nov 11 as very important days in drama, we know why, is Pepero day, lovers day, LeeGon and TaeEul first day becoming lovers. 

So, many gifts set has been sent to their agencies since Tkem happened. Since MinEun, MinGo happened. As many here and tweeterian figure out, Kge manager like shipper present to him. He recognize it. He definitely know whats going on around them. 

Do we get bragging photo on their couple gifts given by their fans, No because it will look so obvious. Do we get agencies denial or confirmation, No because they saving each other career, life and love.

To deny and end up marrying each other later, they will be bash as liar from hater, oim and their loyal fans. To confirm, will tainted their ongoing movie & drama. They will be recognize as cheap publishing tactic. All media around the world will be on them 24/7. Their privacy and love are at stake as both hallyu star. Major media being quite, media may have been warned and face legal summon if any photo of them reveal to public. (This kind of tactic has been shown in many drama, so i bet there is truth in it)

After their photo bomb, do we get any bashers anywhere? Maybe few that i dont know about, but most haters and oims are speechless. Why? Because they dont expect this oppa who never disclose being friend with anyone other then JIW, KB and new friend WDH, is still in contact and close with other Tkem casts. And that 1 cast being so obviously different cannot show her face while taking photo. This is something He never done before since his 14yrs debut. Long time minoz, please find a photo get together with other cast if any. So we shipper could debunk everything we believed in and move on. The faster the better. :phew:

@Ms.sunshine

Spoiler

Hahahaha i understand u so much. Your hubby is very supportive, good for you. He must be shaking his head many times looking at you fangirling towards the man that far away beyond your reach. "What should i do with my wife" hahaha. 

Same thing to me dear, as we stuck in the house this year, all in the house know my new obsession. My youngest 9yr old girl, even brand me as cheater as i keep watching the same Tkem drama for the past many months. I just LOL. My husband shake his head. This happened before with GY, but only lasted less then a yr, i even take korean class for 2 months during that shipping period, idk why. Hahaha. Mom gone crazy. 

I love Kge too! She is different. I love her more than Lmh. Ive been using 4 gadget to vote AAA. 1 for Lmh, 3 for Kge. And the new Seezn voting, only 1 a day so i vote alternate between the two.

My husband is suprise im more towards Kge than Lmh. He tot i would swoon to that 'boy'. He didnt know i just started falling for that brave 'man' after photo bomb. Hahaha

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 5

32 minutes ago, masunni said:

After their photo bomb, do we get any bashers anywhere? Maybe few that i dont know about, but most haters and oims are speechless. Why? Because they dont expect this oppa who never disclose being friend with anyone other then JIW, KB and new friend WDH, is still in contact and close with other Tkem casts. And that 1 cast being so obviously different cannot show her face while taking photo. This is something He never done before since his 14yrs debut. Long time minoz, please find a photo get together with other cast if any. So we shipper could debunk everything we believed in and move on. The faster the better. :phew:

@masunniHaters and OIMs maybe speechless at 1st but they sprung into action very quickly. What I observed in my own posts after the photo bomb is:

1. Haters (OIMs or shippers from another ship) are creating dummy accounts to bash comments made by MinEun shippers.
  2. Differences of opinions and speculations (both good and bad) happened.

If I have a problem with any haters , I will just ignore or delete the comments I deemed offensive. Or block them if necessary.

• Like 8
  • Off-Topic 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cpjing8 said:

@masunniHaters and OIMs maybe speechless at 1st but they sprung into action very quickly. What I observed in my own posts after the photo bomb is:

1. Haters (OIMs or shippers from another ship) are creating dummy accounts to bash comments made by MinEun shippers.
  2. Differences of opinions and speculations (both good and bad) happened.

If I have a problem with any haters , I will just ignore or delete the comments I deemed offensive. Or block them if necessary.

Different opinion is ok, everybody entitle to their own opinion.

But for the one to create dummy acct just to bash other people life is rude and must have crack their head. Yes, this type we should ignore, block and report. They are jealous with our ship sailing via captain order onboard. 

Open your mind other shipper in other ship, i know you all lurking here. MinEun, MinGo shipper just follow the crumbs spread by our captain and queen. We dont delulu let alone create rumors. All our evidence is connected and investigate with all brilliant educated shipper. If is wrong or out of context and content, we make sure is corrected. Be wise as you and me are women first before we fangirling with someone who dont even know we existed. B)

• Like 11
  • Love 2

LMH updated twice again! It does seem like he is getting happier and happier after military service. He always looks so content and bright these days. So happy for him. 

just a side note. Who is the photographer this time? Lol. All the crew members of LMH film are in the photo. 

Delulu mind alert: I can totally see KgE playing the choco around the hill when MH is filming. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 4

I don’t know why I find this funny. 

People have been wondering & asking why didn’t he & KGE tag the TKEM cast on their reunion photos and some people were saying that he never/rarely tags (which is true though). 

He then decides to tag the people with him in his next post. Its like he read such comments and said “here, I know how to tag, I just didn’t and you know why.” I just can’t with them :lol:

:lol:

Now tagging his crew/friends will lead a lot more people to discover that his photographer follows KGE. 
And now my delulu brain is telling me that this post & tag is intentional 

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 3

WDH wondered when KGE will prepare his favorite dish again in an Ig post.

I wouldn’t be surprised to find they all shared more than a few meals together.  Aside from privacy and being in a relaxed setting, it’s safer in this time of COVID-19.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 3

1 hour ago, Joje said:

He then decides to tag the people with him in his next post. Its like he read such comments and said “here, I know how to tag, I just didn’t and you know why.” I just can’t with them :lol:

:lol:

Now tagging his crew/friends will lead a lot more people to discover that his photographer follows KGE. 
And now my delulu brain is telling me that this post & tag is intentional 

I have some thought to this. He also mentioned them in the caption. 

Anw, LMH' photographer follows only KGE. He didn't follow WDH and others tkem casts heemmmm... 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 4

It's been a long time I haven't posted here... 

I just want to say, rather than expect them to announce 'good news', I hope we, shippers just enjoy every crumbs shared to us from them. Isn't it fun alrd to speculate and investigate their posts or other stuff relates to them? :coolshades:

bc IMO, they will just keep quiet until they're certain and the wedding bell is along the way which is still long way to go I believe... 

I am alrd happy with their recent updates, and how their circle now r quite colliding (ldw and kge, kyj and kkb) :highonflowers:

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 2

Random thoughts:

1. Will LMH attend Hero premier? Well, it is 50:50 chance. He may not attend because he could be busy filming. He may attend but in a big group with TKEM cast too! That way, he thinks he can casually use the reason as a supporting colleague.

2. Why he tag others in his latest IG? It does seem like he never tags in the past, but it is different this time probably because he is introducing his crew of his production.

3. I quite like the idea of them not announcing their relationship until they reach the next stage. It is exciting to think that their relationship is a known secret in the industry and they just want to maintain some privacy. 

4. As a married woman with kids, I am very excited and invested in this relationship, and tries to maintain my calm each time there are news. It is tough but we are good with our dual personalities and double lives.

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 6

In spite of this pandemic that we are experiencing, TKEM has done something remarkable to ease our anxieties and struggles. I am super grateful to have activated my Netflix account this year because of KGE. Watching her nail all the scenes was absolutely brilliant! Watching her collab with LMH was another level! Watching how friendship unfolds get me excited. I love seeing her act with so many actors, but never have I ever thought that boarding on this ship will change my views about Kdrama. I have read and watched different POVs about couples getting along after filming. But this one is totally different! I had doubts before, but gradually changed to accepting the facts and crumbs along the way. Yes, my first time to ship, and encountered some downs but so many ups as well. This month of November proved to be stronger, as the vibes between the two are really unquestionable. LMH has been so open and brave to take the steps... leading us to something grandeur worth the waiting. I may not be good in deciphering hidden messages on their IGs, so I leave it to the pros around here. I am just grateful for all your sharings here because it is always making me happy during the rainy days. God Bless everyone. By the way, I am excited for the KGE collab with Henry and the upcoming movielog of LMH:hooray:

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 3

Ehemmm more crumbs today. Tagging is new topic in today fandom and one of his long time photographer been expose by him to follow Kge ONLY as female celeb. I remember some discussion about this photographer followed Kge ig few months back. Now that become hot topic again. LOL, Lmh u on fire as to just learn how to tag people or u just set yourself on fire by letting people know your staff follow her. Whatever it is, this fandom is lit by your fire and we dont mind to get burn. :phew:

Some shipper think his new post with his filming crew in the beautiful park at seoul usually used for prenup or wedding photo is for mineun. Hahahaha sorry for laughing.

Aigooo as much i want it to be true (chaebal pls make it true), my other brain said please be logical. With only 5mnt vlog, and he brought Choco along, this maybe a walk with a dog in stylish and branded clothing, he loves his dog tho. Maybe he make it look like advertisement this time.

What kind of vlog is he making, jumping timeline here and there huhuhu idk. We just wait and see. 

Im looking forward for this vlog and his bgm selection. This will be interesting month to see his active vibes. He so obviously in love and very happy. :happy2:

Pachinko drama will get his post too later after finish filming. This drama is highly confidential, i hope is good tho. Maybe and i hope he post not as many as Tkem to differentiate his changes on posting. He didnt post anything about Tkem until Feb2020 accept 1 photo while shooting in Busan Dec2019. We link the Nov2019 photo later after the preview of Tkem airing. Until today, he nowhere near moving on from Tkem. And we Tkem fanatic loving him more for that reason.  :wub:

52 minutes ago, Prerna said:

kim go eun singing with Henry lau again.....

Omg :omg: our fandom not stopping. Is moving rapidly this month. We are happy!! Cannot wait for vlog by lmh and colab kge with henry. What a ship. :2540_meh:

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 4

hai everyone..
I just want to say a special person is someone who listens us, makes us laugh I mean really laugh, in fact, tells the funniest jokes that keep us in stitches of love and sometimes buy us nice gifts. not expensive things but things that are nice. when we show affection to our partner what we are doing is telling them that we love them. :D if you love the person, we figure out how to make them happy. in my view, MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI both of them are loved by their true fans, smart supporters and loyal shippers around the world. normally, they would buy merchandise items of their favorite stars, but there are some who would love to give gifts too. on the other hand, same as MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI MINEUN love partner, they are very generous. both of them like to give 'love' to their someone special such as loved ones, friends, beloved fans and many more. it also means likeness. one of the ways to shower affection is by giving them gifts. *whoa, hold on a minute my fingers touch the forehead from raindrops*  :D I believe when we shower our someone special with love you earn 'love' in return and learn something new together. from my perspective, this new directive can help to facilitate long-term romantic love, as long as each partner is willing and able to put more of their resources into the relationship. those are the reasons MINEUN love partner is so special to us. seeing them as good-looking, intelligent, funny, caring and healthy or generally as a 'catch' remained love and happy with each other on nearly all measures over time. always support MIN HO SSI :heart: GO EUN SSI as a love partner and as an individual. keep on praying may MINEUN dream couple come true.

:transforms:

film a video of themselves telling how much they mean to us. :D

source :

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHZYZHDhPLw/?igshid=c912jb4l0b10

https://m.kahi.co.kr/

https://t.co/vIcbgmORP7

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHXucNmHPVC/?igshid=64c6emisscyu

• Like 11
  • Love 6

Wow we got some updates and what's up with the double tagging of his team :ph34r:. We might see choco as main character in the coming episode :lol:. He's gradually sharing personal tidbits of himself and I can't wait to see more. 

Will put my comment on kge's collab in spoiler as i think i went a bit off topic :joy:

Spoiler

Her lines must not be that long as I'm seeing a lot of names there. But yay I'm excited! I can hear 3 of my faves in one single! Been admiring Henry's talent for years now, the guy is a musical genius and funny! Jessi is trendy and I'm enjoying watching her shows and listening to her songs lately. She has this talkshow in youtube with unconventional format, not the typical show with boring segments and interview questions. I noticed actors and actresses are appearing there lately to promote dramas and films. The OG oppa, kwon sangwoo even guested recently. I'm secretly wishing kge appears in her show when she promotes Hero. She has this segment where guests are required to answer in english and i would love see kge speak english. We can assess how much she understands international fan comments lol. She could also request kge to sing like the previous guest actress. Jessi is korean american so she's not a typical host :lol:. She has no filter. Imagine the crumbs we get when she asks kge bold questions. Lol.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 4

12 minutes ago, gutterland said:

Hide contents

Her lines must not be that long as I'm seeing a lot of names there. But yay I'm excited! I can hear 3 of my faves in one single! Been admiring Henry's talent for years now, the guy is a musical genius and funny! Jessi is trendy and I'm enjoying watching her shows and listening to her songs lately. She has this talkshow in youtube with unconventional format, not the typical show with boring segments and interview questions. I noticed actors and actresses are appearing there lately to promote dramas and films. The OG oppa, kwon sangwoo even guested recently. I'm secretly wishing kge appears in her show when she promotes Hero. She has this segment where guests are required to answer in english and i would love see kge speak english. We can assess how much she understands international fan comments lol. She could also request kge to sing like the previous guest actress. Jessi is korean american so she's not a typical host :lol:. She has no filter. Imagine the crumbs we get when she asks kge bold questions. Lol.

LOL.. i agree with you.. as much as i want LMH to be Jessi's guest (that will be SUPER EPIC but 99% impossibe, i believe), lets wish for Gonie instead.. maybe she became friends with Jessi already after recording together.. one can wish.. 

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 2

5 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

LOL.. i agree with you.. as much as i want LMH to be Jessi's guest (that will be SUPER EPIC but 99% impossibe, i believe), lets wish for Gonie instead.. maybe she became friends with Jessi already after recording together.. one can wish.. 

Hahahaha yess lmh in it is almost 0% chance so I'll bet on kge only haha. Imagine their dynamics and the contrast between them. Jessi being loud AF and kge giggling. 

• Like 9