[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Really missing our couple today. I can't help but wonder when will we ever see them in one frame again. I'm kinda hopeful that SBS award show's still a possibility? Considering our couple has not attended any award ceremony in such a long time.

This shipping business is very challenging indeed. Don't get me wrong, I am very very thankful and content with all the crumbs and cakes we've been fed regularly. Think I'm just having a bit of a down day myself hence why feeling a bit gloomy. *Slap self* Come on, cheer up and stay upbeat!  

Let's have a little giggle with this funny fan-vid 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CG_8Mp3p55A/?igshid=10agw4kf9ycby

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

Looks like a TKEM scene to me. LMH must love autumn. I'm sure this scene would remind him of their time together... I saw something beautiful. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHX8kiTBH7A/?igshid=e1ft2kvrbz0j

:fullofhearts:

Ahhh, that turle neck sweater he recently wore was for a domino's pizza CF. :eats2:

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 2

hai everyone..

I'm surprised to say the weather was better and balmy today while the finer details of this mysterious status have not been revealed yet, fans are still cheer and encourage to give their kindness and sincere support. :D I understand your feelings 'love' both of them so much. some emotions feel happy, loving, confident, inspired, interested, grateful or included. I have heard that one before "I will always love you guys no matter what and I refuse to stop being a fan". here, I just want to say, someone with a good heart. that's because the most beautiful people have a kind and generous spirit that radiates to those around them. we can't resist someone who is consistently gentle, compassionate and accepting. from my view point, I believe we love GO EUN SSI a woman with a great sense of humor and who is intelligent. through GO EUN SSI's voice we experience the infinitely relatable longing. as reffered to fans IG, she's very kind to express her sincerity and  gratitude to youtuber who made this wonderful video clips for The King:Eternal Monarch "TKEM" drama cast LEE MIN HO as Lee Gon, a modern-day Emperor of the Kingdom of Corea, attempts to come across detective Tae Eul starred by KIM GO EUN. in my view, the two of them captured the exact feeling of an autumn love story and it all felt so natural. their incredible acting was so enthralling and you and me felt like we were also actually there with them. this blossoming love story end in happiness. the pain of one storyline informs the exuberance of the other, creating a symphony of grief and desire that is rare in its honesty. regarding to Domino's cast MIN HO SSI in role for the new commercial, the more esteem that a celebrity endorser has, the more that esteem will transfer over to the product they are endorsing. meanwhile, celebrity marketing is about associating a famous person's reputation with a product. just look at MIN HO SSI, his beautiful smile means there all good for us too. somehow pizza has carbs in the crust, sauce and vegetable toppings, plus high fat, protein in the cheese and any meat toppings. *whoa, hold on a minute, assure, I feel hungry just a few hours later* :D our gut talks to our brain and it can have huge effects on our mood and the emotions we experience. I feel that MIN HO SSI recommends the food to make us happy. there is an instant mood boost that will ensure we're smiling all day long. let's hope for the best. may MINEUN love partner, love, joy, happiness and relationship grow stronger everyday. still, always keep on praying, may MINEUN :heart: dream couple come true.
stay safe and healthy everyone..

:ok::letsgo:Leonardo Dicaprio Wave GIF by Samantha

source :

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHgl3etH9OX/?igshid=dq4etplx86d1

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHcxEpSplPD/?igshid=drhqpfjq2ax0

• Like 9
  • Love 9

Mineun fam, while voting for TKEM take a minute and vote for our girl too. LMH already won this poll and let them both be the best ML and FL of 2020. 

On 11/11/2020 at 10:25 PM, cpjing8 said:

@masunniHaters and OIMs maybe speechless at 1st but they sprung into action very quickly. What I observed in my own posts after the photo bomb is:

1. Haters (OIMs or shippers from another ship) are creating dummy accounts to bash comments made by MinEun shippers.

I don't expect anything less from OIMs. Trust them to turn anything positive into negative. But I am in awe of other shippers, how do they survive without crumbs even after a decade of their couple's drama ending? Here, we can't even take a week of draught. 

Someone help, he's so cuteIn Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

@masunni

Spoiler

You go girl:fiercebunny:I won't blame you, LMH is charming af. He has such a playful, cute smile that even when I am obsessing over my captain,  my heart flutters when I see his smile. Between are you still breathing and alive after seeing his new Domino ad?

Saw APAN award nominations, couldn't find anything for TKEM or Mineun:cries:

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 3

How could a video of a man promoting pizza can be seductive. Seriously Kge, u wont wooooo to this man? I'll keep him for life if i were you. Scared with fans and bashers? Enjoy the love u get NOW rather thinking what would happen later in life. The journey is endless and unknown, we are the one who paint the picture of our life. Grab it, live with it and love tirelessly forever. :happy2:

Friday come with news of Tkem and cast not in nomination list of APAN award. Not a single one. The nominees, yes i watched them all, awesome drama but aired before Tkem happened. I was @%@/#^^#& to the organizer of the ceremony and im bleeding inside.

But when i saw Lmh very happy, Kge very happy, Tkem cast become a family, Lmh doing Pachinko, cf everywhere, Kge awesome Untact and coming Hero movie, song with Henry, im GRATEFUL. At least we know they are together, they are happy together. In life we gain some, we loose some. GOD is fair, we just wait, pray and see. :please:

And yes, please vote for kdrama of the year in Kdrama.org, u can vote once a day. I vote every year. Im not sure if they get anything from it, but for sure it will get recognize as best drama of the year. This is web voting so is easier to vote. Keep voting everyday! :phew:

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 3

On 11/13/2020 at 11:14 AM, twinkle_little_star said:

hai everyone..

I'm surprised to say the weather was better and balmy today while the finer details of this mysterious status have not been revealed yet, fans are still cheer and encourage to give their kindness and sincere support. :D I understand your feelings 'love' both of them so much. some emotions feel happy, loving, confident, inspired, interested, grateful or included. I have heard that one before "I will always love you guys no matter what and I refuse to stop being a fan". here, I just want to say, someone with a good heart. that's because the most beautiful people have a kind and generous spirit that radiates to those around them. we can't resist someone who is consistently gentle, compassionate and accepting. from my view point, I believe we love GO EUN SSI a woman with a great sense of humor and who is intelligent. through GO EUN SSI's voice we experience the infinitely relatable longing. as reffered to fans IG, she's very kind to express her sincerity and  gratitude to youtuber who made this wonderful video clips for The King:Eternal Monarch "TKEM" drama cast LEE MIN HO as Lee Gon, a modern-day Emperor of the Kingdom of Corea, attempts to come across detective Tae Eul starred by KIM GO EUN. in my view, the two of them captured the exact feeling of an autumn love story and it all felt so natural. their incredible acting was so enthralling and you and me felt like we were also actually there with them. this blossoming love story end in happiness. the pain of one storyline informs the exuberance of the other, creating a symphony of grief and desire that is rare in its honesty. regarding to Domino's cast MIN HO SSI in role for the new commercial, the more esteem that a celebrity endorser has, the more that esteem will transfer over to the product they are endorsing. meanwhile, celebrity marketing is about associating a famous person's reputation with a product. just look at MIN HO SSI, his beautiful smile means there all good for us too. somehow pizza has carbs in the crust, sauce and vegetable toppings, plus high fat, protein in the cheese and any meat toppings. *whoa, hold on a minute, assure, I feel hungry just a few hours later* :D our gut talks to our brain and it can have huge 

@twinkle_little_star  hello chingu.when i m hungry,my stomach may growl and feel empty.can i say i'm craving some pizza by looking at this commercial otherwise i'll wait for(on)the crumbs that he 'king' gives to me?thank you Imino-ssi GGone-ssi!the truth was further context though,would help explain the metaphor.it's absolutely fine,i'd be wishing MinEun couple they both deep endless love.thank you chingu for the kind words.i met the shippers,and it was a most extraordinary thing.i was supposed to have said something i hadn't said.i'd gone and looked at fan sites.(God,please give us a lot of encouragement and guidance,and watch over us)have a healthy and happy day chingu.goodbye and stay safe wear a mask always shippers.

Edited by forme26 fi
  • Like 7
  • Love 2

Heard the apan news and I'm disappointed too. I'm not sure about the criteria but seeing the nominees, I think tkem and casts deserve to be included in that list. But hey remember when we were so down because there's no nov 5 posts from them? And we were all missing them the entire week then bam! we unexpectedly got the nov 8 posts from them! I'd like to think we'll get better news soon than apan nomination so cheer up guys! 

later hates good vibes by Dobre Brothers Bright Fight GIF Library

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

@masunni so sad and disappointing at the same time.

Not even TWOMC made it to the list, not even the actress who was superb in her acting, especially if they will base it on reality of life. It made me wonder and think that there maybe beyond what we know esp the politics within award giving bodies. Especially if there are jurors going against a particular show or Kdrama. Hopefully, award giving bodies in SK will change its perspectives in the future, of recognizing as well dramas that made an impact worlwide. Also, praying and hoping for TKEM to be recognized in other award giving bodies with their- story, cinematography, actors, actress, even OST. God bless everyone. 

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, Peekaboohoo said:

Hi all, sorry can I just ask, in a nutshell, where should I cast my votes? I've done koreandrama.org (TKEM currently top of the list, yay!). I'll continue to vote. @masunni What does it mean for APAN now? We can't vote for TKEM or for LMH and KGE? Thank you xx

We can only vote once a day for koreandrama.org using same IP address, mean even u have 4 gadget, but all use same wifi, the vote only recognize as 1 vote. Unless u used hp data from telecom service will recognize as another vote.

APAN is a gone case for our couple and their drama. No need to do anything on that APAN apps. Just abandone it. Honestly, im on my riot mode in tweeter. As much i believe GOD have better plan, i wont just seat and watch, I write and rage instead. Hashtag in full mode.

Please join us, tweet with hashtag

#TKEMBestDrama

:onfirex: 

31 minutes ago, Love GoEun said:

@masunni so sad and disappointing at the same time.

Not even TWOMC made it to the list, not even the actress who was superb in her acting, especially if they will base it on reality of life. It made me wonder and think that there maybe beyond what we know esp the politics within award giving bodies. Especially if there are jurors going against a particular show or Kdrama. Hopefully, award giving bodies in SK will change its perspectives in the future, of recognizing as well dramas that made an impact worlwide. Also, praying and hoping for TKEM to be recognized in other award giving bodies with their- story, cinematography, actors, actress, even OST. God bless everyone. 

I believe this has something to do with political move or some judges being bias towards everyone who deserve it. I understand there are so many good drama, but TKEM not one of it is RIDICULOUS! And non nomination for our TKEM King and Queen is OUTRAGEOUS! :crazily:

• Like 9
  • Unamused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Me and My heart crying for TKEM today. This two deserve more then unfair treatment. Chances to see them together hand in hand again now relied only on SBS award. Im praying hard.

Enjoy the ost by Gummy My Love, my favourite.

• Like 11
  • Sad 2
  • Love 5

@LeemingokimeunJust let the xyz do her posts because her drama needs all the attention, so it is her way of promoting it. Again, LMH has moved on ever since (I believe), and would not go beyond of posting on his IG with KGE as the only FL shared to his millions of followers. I don't think LMH, a gentleman he is, would take advantage and use KGE for mere publicity. The xyz is noticeable ofcourse because she has drama being promoted and has a lot of IG followers compared with KGE. If we notice similarities with her actions to KGE, as in for obvious reasons, well she will either be criticized or applauded ofcourse, but our ship here is respectful, and we mean no harm to other shippers or other celebs regardless if ex or close to either KGE or LMH. The point is, just spread the love and keep on supporting our faves- KGE&LMH. 

@masunniwill there be other award giving bodies soon besides APAN and SBS? 

• Like 11
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Love 1