[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Son Yejin's stylist updated her IG with photos and video of our goddess. :heart:

My heart is so full! CLOY didn't win major awards but we got so many candies from our beloved BinJin. I can totally be happy with these for weeks and weeks!

Oh right, and what is social distancing when both of them have their arms are stuck to each other during the interview? XD

• Like 10
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, yejinatic1981 said:

"To all of you who spent all night voting" - HB is probably lurking in this forum or our SNS haha

Well it think it was obvious they have been lurking especially earlier this week..  They have been getting receipts here of what we have been doing ^_^

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Can't believe Baeksang finally came and went. I won't lie, though my expectations were low, I am still disappointed that CLOY team did not win any of the major awards. But I am very glad that fans voted so so so hard for HB and SYJ for the Popularity Award, and that in their speeches, they acknowledged that and appreciate the fans hard work. That's what we should focus on now and be happy and take heart, just like what both of them have said in their speeches.

And thank you for that Backstage interview where they look a lot more relaxed and I was so glad to see YJ's smiley eyes and HB's dimpled smile. 

As for our surprise at the big winner tonight, I guess since we are all CLOY and HB, SYJ fans,  it's natural we are disappointed (myself included). It does look like the locals/ koreans really love the other drama and hence the results. Not that they don't love CLOY but they may have related more to the grassroot and underdog story of WTCB.

But like what Siti Mashithah said below, the viewership for Baeksang this year online is super high, and I am almost confident to say that it's cuz of CLOY and Binjin fans. Just the live chat itself shows how popular CLOY is worldwide.  

15 minutes ago, Siti Masithah said:

Baeksang Awards 2020 got so many viewers most probably because many have seen cloy, not sure on how many viewers it usually had before though. I saw more than 20mio in my vlive. Oh well, I got their picture together, that's all I need.

So let's cheer up and enjoy the candies that we have with Binjin together again on stage and in the interview, which we have not had for almost 3.5 months after the wrap-up party. CLOY is still #1 in our hearts!!

• Like 12
  • Love 6

Disappointment aside at the lack of recognition for what a classic piece of work this is.. 

Did anyone else feel like they won Best couple and not Most popular award???  Because it certainly felt like that the way they handed out the award and how they were asked to take their couple photo backstage for Tik Tok :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 15
  • Love 4

21 minutes ago, Siti Masithah said:

Baeksang Awards 2020 got so many viewers most probably because many have seen cloy, not sure on how many viewers it usually had before though. I saw more than 20mio in my vlive. Oh well, I got their picture together, that's all I need.

I agree. From the messages, it seemed a lot of International fans. And it picked up after their win and photos went live

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, BinJinShoppingAide said:

Though i dont have any qualms about best actor/actress winners, i kind of expected CLOY to win Daesang. It is the drama that made waves internationally. It strengthened hallyu and the West began searching for KDramas because of CLOY.

Exactly this. The quality is undeniable and added with the international impact, i would have thought it would have been a shoe-in. Maybe this is my bias talking, but honestly were we even watching the same drama? Re: CLIP BELOW. THIS SCENE ALONE DESERVES THE AWARDS.

• Like 6
  • Love 9

CLOY has given us a roller coaster of emotions; the versatility of its actors and actresses were even shown. Unfortunately, the award giving body haven't seen that. Political issues should've have been set aside if "maybe" it was the true reason why they weren't given the major awards.They shouldn't have included them in the nominations in the first place.

Just can't help being a silent reader at this moment.

Though disappointed, still happy 'coz I've seen them "together again".

Edited by IamMaya
Wrong grammar
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, YuSanSeul said:

Disappointment aside at the lack of recognition for what a classic piece of work this is.. 

Did anyone else feel like they won Best couple and not Most popular award???  Because it certainly felt like that the way they handed out the award and how they were asked to take their couple photo backstage for Tik Tok :lol:

Well JTBC called them a couple in their Baeksang post on vlive lol. :P couple Hyun Bin - Son Ye Jin :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

30 minutes ago, lavanta said:

I agree!! Recently the tension between North and South have been increasing, just this week Kim Jong Un's sister threathened South Korea regarding the balloons that are sent from Southern activists over the border. Moreover CLOY made it news in North Korea and that voiced their displeasure of Southern propaganda (?). So I think that's highly likely the reason that CLOY didn't get the awards as it deserved. In my opinion this move could mean to stop ongoing attention on the North-South issue for a while and maybe to discourage other producers following the CLOYs path to tackle this problem. At least for awhile to not create more tension..

Nevertheless CLOY deserved best drama, best screen play and best actor/actress in my opinion.. I don't get S.Koreans love for healing dramas. I am sure many people like such dramas (you know which one I am talking about) but with all due respect, for me CLOY had better message and standing overall. Its my opinion though, I don't have any ill intend towards other dramas and the lover of that dramas.  

I am happy that we get to see our couple on the stage today, I hope we can see them together in another movie/drama soon. Their explosive and unique chemistry shouldn't go to waste

I agree with you. Their choices of drama is so predictable. If you think about it they have the same premise, same message unlike CLOY. I think they aren't really ready in this kind of theme. CLOY had an issue about "glamorizing NK" and I think that came to play. On the other hand, they won the hearts of a lot of people not just few selected ones, that is a feat itself.

• Like 3
  • Love 5

You know what can make my disappointment better now? A Binjin selfie. I promise I'll stop the rant I am having inside my head now if we can see a selfie... lol

Cheer up friends.. we got to see them together after months, I think we should be thankful for that 

• Like 5
  • Love 7

Guys dont be sad or angry about them not winning awards... This is not INTERNATIONAL award ceremony, it's KOREAN and it was kinda expected because camellia was very popular on national level ever since last year. I watched some IVs where they asked koreans who they thought would win and Camellia and wotm were most common answers. As much as i love CLOY i have to admit that the awards went to the right hands. If all of the awards were based on (international) fans voting then CLOY would sweep them all. 

• Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 4

Congratulations to all the winners! It maybe disappointing but our couple and the whole  CLOY team are winners in our hearts. Is there any chance of CLOY to be included in Seoul Drama awards, if any? Thanks! 
just waiting for the translation of Tiktok interview :blush:

• Love 1

I need English subtitles to all the mentions and interviews about them! Please please! 

Also, my predictions on the awards which I did a couple of days ago went true. 

Best newcomer: Itaewon class girl

World of the married actress for Best actress

When the camellia blooms actor for Best actor

While we all rooted for CLOY and it's by far the best drama among K dramas, but it still was a little fantasy and has the NK angle which mostly prevented it from winning. 

I don't know the hype about WOTM  though. There is enough material to watch and copy it. 

CLOY director and writer did an amazing job of creating something which had romance, drama, action, comedy and even humane aspects. 

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2

I honestly feel happy tonight because I get to see hyunbin and yejin in the same space and both of them won the popularity awards. I know the chances for CLOY to win daesang was slim due to the North Korean focus in the drama. They can't even promote it widely in SK. So you guys should understand that it will be hard for them to get an award for the best story line or drama of the year... but it didn't stop other countries to give praise and good comments on the storyline on how they portray their characters and the nk situation. That's why I won't be sad.

:) :heart: cheer up guys. 

At least we got their interview and photo together. 

• Like 8
  • Love 5

OMGGGG I M SO HAPPY 

ALL OUR EFFORTS PAID OFF 

I still remember posts here about people opening tiktok multiple accts ....promising treats to family friends if they vote for BINJIN.....fingers getting numb for continuous voting 

I never said this here but with one super naughty kid and all the house chores even I voted like CRAZY

POPULARITY AWARD IS VERY VERY REWARDING ......I don't think it's any less than the best actor actress awards as THEY CANT GET POPULAR IF U R NOT GOOD IN UR CRAFT.....given the CRAZY competition in every film industry now ONLY LOOKING GOOD AND SEXY IS NOT ENOUGH.....korea has a plethora of different actor actresses and no one is less than the other .....I m new to Korean drama and movies but I m SHOCKED AT THE DIVERSITY of the actor actresses with whatever content I have seen and there is so much competition and literally everyone is SO GOOD.....only disappointing aspect was CLOY GETTING FOR BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS .....I didn't think even if was worth of even a nomination....let alone winning .....it should have gotten either best drama or best screenplay 

But again I haven't watched the other nominations so I cant comment 

As of now I m watching healer prison playbook a s goblin simultaneously on Netflix and geez all 3 are so INSANELY GOOD

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Is this the last official place that we will ever see #binjin?? If it were, I am so gutted :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

I love you so much Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin! You both are great actor and actress! and I ship you guys like crazy! ♥️♥️♥️

I have been keeping track of this thread since Aug 2019. I love seeing the both of you together. 

Edited by Hani Julyani
  • Like 7
  • Sad 4
  • Love 3