[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

10 minutes ago, aunoh said:

Actually, I'm not that sad at all.. because out of all celebreties that attended they were the only ones who called together on stage without the social distancing interview. they did it together. it's more than enough to my BinJin heart..

Right it is more than enough as they manage to stand side by side when giving msg to tiktok too. Lovely

Pictorial for tiktok

A bit sad coz hyunbin didn't stand behind yejin... Sorry for my greediness:)

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 3

Baeksang  Awards reported by an Indian in a major Indian news publication- with the headline of Crash landing on you. Can you imagine? Shows the popularity and reach of this drama. Nothing else was never as popular. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.republicworld.com/amp/entertainment-news/web-series/baeksang-awards-crash-landing-on-you-suzy-kdramas-parasite-covid-19.html

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 3

59 minutes ago, eLizza said:

It feels even more sad and feels like people are rubbing salt at our wounds by calling CLOY overrated now :tears:...

The haters are ganging up ..:angry:

We shouldn't care about them. They can discuss it on the CLoY thread. :lol:But here, we won BIG! I'm going to say it again - like Starks Jericho missile explosion BIG! Haters gonna.hate but we are SAILING:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 4

3 minutes ago, aunoh said:

Actually, I'm not that sad at all.. because out of all celebreties that attended they were the only ones who called together on stage without the social distancing interview. they did it together. it's more than enough to my BinJin heart..

Although I agree with you and I know I shouldn't be sad as well (I am happy for the interaction we got from our couple), I feel like the CLOY team's efforts were not acknowledged by the Korean netizens. This drama was so unique in many aspects despite it has commonly used theme of love. The story telling, the old-school feeling that we don't see in recent dramas, strong supporting acting, actual relevance to real world problems... I can give more examples... It wasn't just a simple love story of the golden spoon elites from either side of Korea as some people claim. It had great depth and not only main leads but the whole team showed a great team work which is very unique among Korean dramas (they usually focus on main leads, other stories usually pushed side)..

Anyways, it happened..we can't changed the past.. But atleast with the help of great binjin nation, they got the popularity award and showed that they are aware of the love they get from us as a couple. So should I be hopeful for a new project for them together soon?? 

• Like 7
  • Love 4

We really don't need anyone's opinions or verdict on CLOY anymore 

As Hyun Bin and Ye Jin so aptly stated in their thank you speech 

and there are like a zillion korean shows of Netflix and most of them are VERY VERY good but yet it's CLOY which is trending everywhere even now which is CRAZY not just for Korea but I haven't seen any drama or film to get this much popularity hype or reach which CLOY did 

The boost it did to Korean entertainment industry globally is even bigger than parasite and that itself is a huge compliment

I m so glad son ye jin thanked the writer by taking her name and Hyun bin mentioned what CLOY is for him with powerful adjectives 

THEY KNEW THESE AWARDS IS FOR CLOY ......and audience awards are heavier than critics 

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

I'm still sad, I even cried. This 56th Baeksang is so important to many fans, since it is their first together. We waited for this for so long, gone crazy over voting so we can secure the popularity awards for them. It's just that as a fan, we want them to be recognized as well for their hardwork for the drama CLOY. It makes me even sadder knowing that we might not get this chance again in the future :heartbreak::bawling:

But their message to their fans somehow ease my disappointment. I'll just focus on new binjin contents, at least we got pifan version 2.0! :phew:

• Like 10
  • Love 6

12 minutes ago, lavanta said:

Although I agree with you and I know I shouldn't be sad as well (I am happy for the interaction we got from our couple), I feel like the CLOY team's efforts were not acknowledged by the Korean netizens. This drama was so unique in many aspects despite it has commonly used theme of love. The story telling, the old-school feeling that we don't see in recent dramas, strong supporting acting, actual relevance to real world problems... I can give more examples... It wasn't just a simple love story of the golden spoon elites from either side of Korea as some people claim. It had great depth and not only main leads but the whole team showed a great team work which is very unique among Korean dramas (they usually focus on main leads, other stories usually pushed side)..

Anyways, it happened..we can't changed the past.. But atleast with the help of great binjin nation, they got the popularity award and showed that they are aware of the love they get from us as a couple. So should I be hopeful for a new project for them together soon?? 

Exactly my sentiments too....

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4

I'm back briefly. I can't get over their smile at each other 

You can already tell based on syj looks at Hb behind the scenes pic that she kept having to look at him. We know he looked at her at least once during the show. Still wonder what they did during commercial break 

• Like 8
  • Love 6

So happy to see them together again but I’m really curious about what Seo Ji-Hye said that made them laugh? does anyone have an english sub/translation? Thanks so much :grin:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, neswa said:

So happy to see them together again but I’m really curious about what Seo Ji-Hye said that made them laugh? does anyone have an english sub/translation? Thanks so much :grin:

They were laughing because she didn't know what to say and was speechless for awhile (a little bit awkward) 

• Like 8
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 3

Cheer up yorobun❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank God, we've all tried our best to fully support both of them for Popularity awards tho. But the thing is, I could not get rid of the thoughts that Hyun Bin was holding back too much, being awkward the whole dang time, but still off cam he stole glances and so did Son Ye Jin sshi. Lol, i'm trying to lift my own mood here, and hopefully yall too. Fighting!❤️ Still wishing them best in the future:wub: AND STILL THEY'RE TOP TRENDING ON NAVER RN, instead of the rest of major winners. What a twist:joy:

Edited by tiniwinibities
  • Like 13
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

I can't with them LOL

Guys, let's continue to ship our couple! Let's try not to bring up how upset we are. They aren't upset. So we shouldn't be upset either

Agree. Let's cheer up. 

I'm sure they know what to expect from this awards. Seeing them happy and grateful when receiving the popularity awards make me feel warm and content. 

• Like 5
  • Love 4

7 minutes ago, Jbelr said:

Congratulations to all the winners! It maybe disappointing but our couple and the whole  CLOY team are winners in our hearts. Is there any chance of CLOY to be included in Seoul Drama awards, if any? Thanks! 
just waiting for the translation of Tiktok interview :blush:

Better them not nominated CLOY for any awards anymore because CLOY has NK issue, I mean, why need to nominated if you know from the beginning they can't win anything because that NK issue, totally joke :lol:, except them need support like this day, yeaa they give CLOY just for "supporting", and them get the support, totally win :D, other award can take this as example :phew:, but I'm done, don't want to waiting any other award for CLOY or binjin because them "can't" win it (NK issue), sorry for my thought.

Now I just pray for binjin happiness and wait for the wedding bells coming soon :heart:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2