[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 minutes ago, Ri Se Ri said:

Hayst! I knew it. Political issues.

Yea When The Camellia Blooms is a really good show though. Although after all their wins on their network shows, I was already worried about Baeksang for CLOY. I just still hoped for at least one award for the show in general.  I was hoping if anything at least SYJ would get something. At least BinJin knows how much CLOY is loved internationally and that even though not receiving Baeksang awards for their acting. At least showing how kdramas can be loved world wide

Omg TikTok. Thank goodness for BinJin content to make up for the lack of CLOY awards

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Cheer up guys! We secured the Popularity Award and we were able to see them on the same screen and even though they were trying to remain professional, we already knew that they would be that way and it doesn't change the likeliness of this ship! 

Although I personally didn't love WTCB, Koreans were really moved and touched by it. I'm actually surprised how many awards they received because usually sweeps are difficult at Baeksang. But it is what it is!

• Like 8
  • Sad 3
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 3

We have their pics together, they won an award, our wish has been granted. But its really heartbroken that our Binjin didnt get what we thought they deserved. I will cry in the corner. Ugh my heart......

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, loveintheair said:

I must say international audience and Korean have totally different tastes :unsure:

Seriously! So if fans didnt vote, the only CLOY award would have been for supporting actress? They did CLOY dirty :phew:

I watched WTCB and I.do.not.get.it. CLOY has introduced a whole new generation to kdramas and that should have been recognized. In time, its impact will be known....oh well. 

TikTok video is super cute. No space between them :)

• Like 6
  • Sad 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

So they only gave out 1 trophy for the popularity award? If so...to whose house will it go home to? Or maybe that's not a problem for BinJin? :rolleyes:

Edit: Just kidding here ok, I know they both will get separate trophies sometime after the event.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

I have an online class this afternoon but my mind keeps wondering somewhere. Now I have cancelled my work tonight to bite my sadness. It is completely unfair for Cloy’s film crew and actors.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Baeksang might be the biggest award-giving body in Korea, but I hope CLOY/SYJ/HB will still be recognized by other award-giving bodies, international ones if possible. I can't believe no major award has been given to them except for Best Supporting Actress. Haaaay.. Thank God BinJin were still present in the event and received the popularity award together. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

So much BinJin content I can't! I haven't even processed all these pictures yet lol

Anyways, I am off to get some rest now. I will read the translations and stuff after. At least our couple is happy like we thought and we got lots of goodies still :wub:

So many more goodies and a lot has changed as we know since 2014 PIFAN for them!!

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Can't believe that's all they won. For all the hype, the chemistry ridden quality acting tear jerking world sensation headline grabbing and not to mention FRESH crazy storyline that dabbled with North Korea only won a popularity award! 

Even Hyun Bin didnt look impressed at losing the best actor award, he really had to keep his expression in check.

Man I was reallllly hoping for a daesang even if it was for the drama and not our beloved actor pair.

Super bummed now. :tears:

• Like 4
  • Sad 11
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, celest1al said:

Cheer up guys! We secured the Popularity Award and we were able to see them in the same screen and even though they were trying to remain professional, we already knew that they would be that way and it doesn't change the likeliness of this ship! 

Although I personally didn't love WTCB, Koreans were really moved and touched by it. I'm actually surprised how many awards they received because usually sweeps are difficult at Baeksang. But it is what it is!

I only liked certain storylines from the show. In my heart, CLOY is still the better show. However, I understand why they chose it over CLOY

I guess that means they won't be nominated for Seoul Drama Awards. So BinJin is definitely free now to do other fun stuff in their private lifes and taking more projects later in the year/next year. They still got potential oversea offers to come. This won't break our couple! 

• Like 3
  • Love 9

2 minutes ago, trueasian03 said:

Baeksang might be the biggest award-giving body in Korea, but I hope CLOY/SYJ/HB will still be recognized by other award-giving bodies, international ones if possible. I can't believe no major award has been given to them except for Best Supporting Actress. Haaaay.. Thank God BinJin were still present in the event and received the popularity award together. 

I agree, Thank goodness everyone worked hard to vote for popularity award and we are able to see them TOGETHER on stage, that moment is priceless and adding the back stage message and photos sharing 1 trophy, even though they have separate trophies.

I am still trying to digest what just happened in the past almost 4 hours and still not sinking what just happened. From drought to drowned of BinJin, Now I want the wedding! :phew:

Cheers shoppers/shippers/comrades/chingus. I hope BinJin made us all blissful and heavenly

• Like 5
  • Love 6

2 minutes ago, Ri Se Ri said:

Hayst! I knew it. Political issues.

I agree!! Recently the tension between North and South have been increasing, just this week Kim Jong Un's sister threathened South Korea regarding the balloons that are sent from Southern activists over the border. Moreover CLOY made it news in North Korea and that voiced their displeasure of Southern propaganda (?). So I think that's highly likely the reason that CLOY didn't get the awards as it deserved. In my opinion this move could mean to stop ongoing attention on the North-South issue for a while and maybe to discourage other producers following the CLOYs path to tackle this problem. At least for awhile to not create more tension..

Nevertheless CLOY deserved best drama, best screen play and best actor/actress in my opinion.. I don't get S.Koreans love for healing dramas. I am sure many people like such dramas (you know which one I am talking about) but with all due respect, for me CLOY had better message and standing overall. Its my opinion though, I don't have any ill intend towards other dramas and the lover of that dramas.  

I am happy that we get to see our couple on the stage today, I hope we can see them together in another movie/drama soon. Their explosive and unique chemistry shouldn't go to waste

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 6