[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

53 minutes ago, CheckDM said:

Well, agree. The fact that both of them were touched and recognised US, my heart skipped a beat when I heard that, it’s the real trophy!

They’ve proven themselves as A list actors in SK for years, it’s time for the world to recognise their popularity and talent. 

Yes, let’s wait for the positive news and celebrate! 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Fans, don't be disappointed about it.

While I agree that they could have given at least Best Supporting Actor ( That actor was fabulously funny)  and even the Director of Cloy deserves an award for the beautiful, touching vision with which he created the show.

The writer- for the fresh and original take on the story, showing humanity and kindness on both sides of the border, creating a story of romance, comedy, destiny, action and melodrama. 

I myself initially got interested in this show because it showed life in NK ( something which we never have access to) and then it led us to this beautiful couple. 

But ultimately CLoy is a bit of a fantasy. Also, the show showed life on the NK side which is a little political, and was criticized by NK. It also shows SKs being greedy and capitalist against the contrasts of the NKs simplicity. 

I can understand this as we have problems with our neighbouring country too, and any story like this would lead to diplomatic tensions and would never be appreciated by the home crowd. 

CLOY is a winner in itself because ultimately it a story of humanity and love. It has got so much love from so many people around the world. 

For me, one of the most endearing scenes was when Seri gives food to the child beggar and later Gu Seoung gives him all his money because he is reminded of his own parents and life as an orphan. And the accompanying song that played with it. Take a bow, Director and Writer. 

I am sure all of us around the world will remember this drama and this couple, and all the actors and director and story /writer of this show for a long time from now. It's definitely one of the classics, whether any award show gives it an award or not. 

• Like 12
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Some arrived earlier. Others came after BinJin. 

Who knows they could have arrived together but we just get them on the carpet separately lol. Like he must have put on his navy jacket after he arrived

My thoughts too. They arrived together in their private vehicle. This social distancing is a pain in the you know where. But then I can see how the country is strict with its SD rule. I just read a couple of days ago that SK had a spike in cases of COVID.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Wendybe said:

Thank you @celest1al for the translation!

SYJ said it herself. They were observing us!

Everybody, I repeat! They were observing us! 
:ph34r: Why in my mind I have the image of our Binjin together on the sofa browsing SNS and other fansites to update the voting results hahaha 

I hope that this Popularity Award can bring warmth, strength and motivation to Binjin. 

I love both of them saying "we". Even though these are individual awards lol

So what other award consideration can we expect CLOY to have this year? I'm a bit sad becaus there is nothing official to look forward to now...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

Is there a video showing HB's face when SYJ said "Thank you so much" then giggled while looking at HB's direction? Wistful eyes :heart: 

And wait, they were given 2 trophies, right? But.. :wub:

Edited by MyBinJinHeart
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Wendybe said:

Thank you @celest1al for the translation!

SYJ said it herself. They were observing us!

Everybody, I repeat! They were observing us! 
:ph34r: Why in my mind I have the image of our Binjin together on the sofa browsing SNS and other fansites to update the voting results hahaha 

I hope that this Popularity Award can bring warmth, strength and motivation to Binjin. 

SYJ follows 1 of her fans IG “yejinonly”.

This account has 67k followers & very active.

So SYJ can see all posts from this fan account and knows what is going on.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

He let her go on stage first and he was behind her :wub: The difference of Pifan hehe

Yup. While he cannot hold her hand while going up the stage due to SD,  he has to be close behind her just in case she slips. That's what I think anyway. 

• Like 13
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Abanti Farook said:

We really don't need anyone's opinions or verdict on CLOY anymore 

As Hyun Bin and Ye Jin so aptly stated in their thank you speech 

and there are like a zillion korean shows of Netflix and most of them are VERY VERY good but yet it's CLOY which is trending everywhere even now which is CRAZY not just for Korea but I haven't seen any drama or film to get this much popularity hype or reach which CLOY did 

The boost it did to Korean entertainment industry globally is even bigger than parasite and that itself is a huge compliment

I m so glad son ye jin thanked the writer by taking her name and Hyun bin mentioned what CLOY is for him with powerful adjectives 

THEY KNEW THESE AWARDS IS FOR CLOY ......and audience awards are heavier than critics 

Their speech was already for the major award speech. They kept mentioning the show and how many loved it . I believe the whole cast and crew are happy no matter what. They are far successful when it comes to reach.

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Ri Se Ri said:

I understand why some fans were a little wary about the interactions but I think it's because they expected so much. Honestly, if you think about it, even married couples look awkward in this kind of events because after all this is a FORMAL event, so should we expect them to be a lil loveydovey infront of their seniors and juniors? I don't think so. 

Also I don't think they were cold at each other at all. They were talking and laughing (during Seo Ji Hye's speech). Even the pictures of them circulating (Yejin staring at Hyun Bin/Yejin who seemed to be talking at him) show that nothing changed, they are close.

We just didn't see it because the video was focused at her but when Yejin laughed after saying "Thank you so much", Hyun Bin was widely smiling (there's a picture).

In the tictoc backstage interview, Yejin mentioned about some fans posting their votes online and Hyun Bin smiled. They might have both seen it together. Even appreciating the fans for voting for THEM. 

BinJin is still sailing. 

Regardless if they have a relationship or not, you can see that SYJ is still comfortable with HB based on her expressions. She looked back at HB several times over something funny. That means he is still her confidant, her close friend or her boyfriend, whatever it is, bottomline, they are still ok.

• Like 12
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, celest1al said:

They were laughing because she didn't know what to say and was speechless for awhile (a little bit awkward) 

Oooh hahaha cute thanks so much :D

• Love 1