[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

4 minutes ago, BinJinShoppingAide said:

Im a Binjin fan but KHN, the youngest among the best actor nominees, deserves it. He was mesmerizing in WTCB. Congrats! Waiting for Daesang.

Yea he really good on the show. I love how shock he was when he won 

Couple Goals! He even smiled at her when she looked back.

• Like 5
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

Kind of expected this, it’s been super low key... but still.... ughhh how could Hyun Bin have not won that.... disastrous. Knew that best actress was tight and still hoping they save SYJ the best for last... but still omg Hyun Bin deserves all the awards :bawling:  Trying to be grateful that we at least got a BinJin picture but not over it yet, these two deserve everything:cold_sweat:

• Like 4
  • Sad 7
  • Love 1

Son Yejin, The Untouchable Pretty Noona [2020 Baeksang Arts Awards]

273375_310965_549.jpg

Spoiler

273375_310964_547.jpg

273375_310963_545.jpg

Original post: Nate

[+619,-61]She’s truly so pretty

[+542,-84] Why is Son Yeji not included in Tae-Hye-Ji? Her acting, career and beauty is at the top!

[+365,-38]Son Yejin… She’s getting older, but still looks so pretty. Son Yejin’s innocence in classic movies was unrivaled…

[+33,-8]She’ll always be Classy

[+33,-12]Woah, she’s a Goddess!

[+28,-12]Woah, she’s still so pretty.

[+26,-9]Woah~~~Pretty… She seriously looks so pretty. I envy her

[+25,-5]She’s a great and trustworthy actress who works really hard in acting and other stuff

[+21,-5] She’s always pretty, but…. She looks even prettier when she’s acting…

[+12,-5]Her face is beautiful and her body is sexy

https://k-communities.com/2020/06/05/son-yejin-the-untouchable-pretty-noona-2020-baeksang-arts-awards/

Edited by superspace
  • Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, QueenieBee said:

Yes! Except this time HB seems to realize SYJ's existence lol 

But I'm noticing so far SYJ is really trying her best not to look at HB, right? She is much more self conscious than he is! 

They both look amazing! Hoping for some backstage pics. 

Edit: Oh I love the backstage shot! Such beautiful people.:wub:

Also, Binnie straighten your bowtie!!! 

Ya, I keep watching the video. They both like "Just act like other people, try not to look obvious"

"Bin-ssi, don't keep looking at me"

"Yejin-ssi, just walk. Don't look back"

I missed them :tears:

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

5 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

those slighly smile.. OMG! i should not be more greedy than that sweets candy.. even still need more.. :wub:

We got so much content from the popularity award. Honestly if they were closer to the stage, we wouldn't get as much as we did from that! SIGH

• Like 2
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

Kind of expected this, it’s been super low key... but still.... ughhh how could Hyun Bin have not won that.... disastrous. Knew that best actress was tight and still hoping they save SYJ the best for last... but still omg Hyun Bin deserves all the awards :bawling:  Trying to be grateful that we at least got a BinJin picture but not over it yet, these two deserve everything:cold_sweat:

I am looking forward to see the number of judges votes. Although KNH deserved it so well too, I could feel his emotions when I was watching WTCB. I just thought it would be PSJ or HB. And best actress went to KHA... I really did not like her acting at TWOTM .... but it turned out many people liked that kind of acting. I thought it would be SYJ or IU versatility wise. Congratulations to winners anyway. #BINJINForever

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Thank god we work hard for Tik Tok popularity award for them. Anyway, im felt grateful & happy. 

Question, in above pics why they only hold 1 trophy, didn't each of them received an individual trophy? 

* social distancing not applied here :yum:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 2