[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I won't bring back what I wrote about May "coincidences" for now which I said we can discuss after Baeksang. I will leave that in the "past" for now :joy:. Let's reflect on what we got this month so far :P And how their couple vibes are getting even stronger now :P;)

June 1 - metro.style interview with HB where he gives us a slip up and mentions SYJ in "beautiful skin silky hair comment" 

June 2 - BinJin win popularity award as poll closes / Also the day both manyo and mediheal decide to update their websites. M:Store ads were also on the site with both BinJin in them. 

BinJin magic in HB's metro.style cover article 

June 3 - HLScience ads come up at midnight leaving the day for "SYJ 20th anniversary". Also their popularity award win made it around kent news - Yes some mentioned before how this date is what fans considered as her anniversary. However it looks like her agency knows about it. So I am still keeping that as my point

June 4 - They are both confirmed to attend Baeksang

June 5 - Baeksang. Accepting Popularity Award. 

- Their Popularity award speeches sounds like a joint speech lol

- They both used "we"

SYJ - Because of that, we were really touched and thought, "Wow, this is how much they love us." 

HB - we can repay you, not only for this award, but also for your interest/attention in everything, is with our work.

Articles/JTBC keep referencing them as a "couple"

--

Since I realized they accepted the Popularity Award like as a couple. SYJ added on to what HB said lol. Reposting that part of the translations:

Hyun Bin: Ah, thank you. To the viewers around the world who loved "Crash Landing On You," and all the fans who gave us this award.. it feels all the more profound, special, and I feel the weight of this award's significance. To all of you, who spent all night voting on your computers and phones in order to give this award to me, I'm sincerely grateful. Even though I cannot give this award to you all, I will return with a new role in order to repay you. I know many are struggling right now (covid-19)... I hope you can continue to find strength and be healthy. Thank you. 

Son Ye Jin: Yes.. Ah... because it's an award that's directly chosen by fans, it's very meaningful and I'm really, really, happy. I know that it wasn't just Korean fans, but a lot of international fans as well... and so I'm deeply touched and I'm really grateful... it's all because of you. Thank you so much! I am so fortunate to have worked on a project that received so much love, and I'm so thankful to writer Park Ji Eun, the staff, the director, and all the actors/actresses. I will continue to become a better actress in the future. Thank you. 

Now brings me back to the date to come this month that I talked before but I won't mention the date anymore lol :P

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Even the media is shipping Binjin. Everyone is calling them a couple lol!!  

Something funny! Is that HB and SYJ sitting in front of Peng Su (the famous kiddy mascot character)?

• Like 5
  • LOL 13
  • Awesome 1

30 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

LOL Reposting the quote you quoted me on. I will like to extend the bolded part to the underline bit

I wonder if that is a hint :joy: I do feel embarrassed after finding a pattern from their "coincidence" news from May and realizing the day before the awards that It became more clear they read what I wrote ^_^ even before that "lurker" decided to make a post.Anyways, I cleaned up stuff. So they shouldn't need to worry anymore LOL

It is interesting though any new updates from them today from Baeksang and after keep casually use the word "couple" Like the agencies aren't going to give those a DM or contact them about that :P

Which lurker are you talking about? 

• Like 1

I think CLOY could still get a nom for Seoul Awards and Seoul International Drama Awards. I'm actually happy for Kang Haneul, he was so cute during his acceptance speech and gave a shout out to Hyun bin as someone he grew up watching. LOL and Kim Hee Ae named all the actresses as people she admired so really the nomination is a honor. I'm sad CLOY and HB and SYJ didn't win their category but they transcend awards at this point. They looked incredible tonight. except for Binnie's crooked tie and ruffled shirt....how I wish Yejin would straighten it or loosen it and tuck his shirt in....our out....hahahaha....there is a lot of twiiter about Ralph Lauren on the floor....kekeke

Thankful to all the fans who devoted themselves to voting and looks like Yejin and HB are well aware of fan chatter. Very Blessed Today:love:

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

I am all good with the winners for this year's Baeksang. We can only hope for the best on things we have no control over. For things where we have a say, we do our best.

Ultimately, at the end we all won. BinJin got the Popularity Award, and fans got what we wanted - to see them on stage together. My admiration for them both for acknowledging their fans, local and international. That award also speaks of how popular CLOY is across the globe.

Now back to being delulu. Imagine them lurking here and watching their fakesubs and FMVs, how did they react :sweatingbullets: Seeing their interaction earlier, I truly believe that this ship is still on track. We just have to wait patiently and pray desperately for the right time to come :wub:

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

This was my first time watching a non English award show

Taking screenshots of them...

...dunno what all things BinJin makes me do.. hahaahhahahhah...

though I am really sad at CLOY not getting the awards we wanted..

But I am happy we could see them together in one frame post CLOY...:wub::heart::wub::heart:

Happy that we all played our part in making them win the popularity award..

Love you all BinJin Fam...

• Like 9
  • Love 2

27 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

thats why i refer to mentioning your name.. i feel your future insight "everything that you have given us attention for" is so clear hints :lol:

LOL! Well apparently my BinJin vibes are way to strong now. Like I go from creating these fun analysis which may end up being true (like I hope at least something is wrong from at least one of them lol) I got the color of what they were going to wear at Baeksang correct when I am a person with no fashion sense- Actually I took my nap and I was still certain those were going to be the colors they would wear LOL, let alone I normally never think of what colors go well together lol. I "figured" out what they were doing with news in May - Like I hope I over analyze in the end but dates should not fit this perfectly especially when we were calling them coincidences before :P

@binyeji person stop by on June 2 and told us to delete certain conversations regarding something LOL which is clearly now SYJ debunk at the awards as she is clearly not.. umm yea:P

@TotoroSY lol as I stated in my post above. the continue news of calling them a "couple" And it fits my pattern above for June

• LOL 3

Actually, Hyun Bin and SYJ should just get married already! They are older than so many of us here, who are already married with kids. SYJ should get married soon and start having kids. Otherwise, she is already at advanced maternity age which puts her at higher risk when she becomes pregnant. Seriously, they should just get married and settle down with kids asap. Having a wonderful family is just as important as having a fantastic career. 

• Like 4
  • Unamused 2
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, MyBinJinHeart said:

Is there a video showing HB's face when SYJ said "Thank you so much" then giggled while looking at HB's direction? Wistful eyes :heart: 

And wait, they were given 2 trophies, right? But.. :wub:

Exactly my thought. They were given separate trophies, why did they pose with only 1?

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, Channel20 said:

Guys, look at the biggest binjin shipper of all, the CLOY 's director. He even squealing like us  :w00t:

He’s not just the biggest shipper, he’s the luckiest shipper! I want all the BTS!! <_<

• Like 1
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Anyways, why I was dying the day before Baeksang internally but now seeing what happened during the awards and what we continue to get now..

Spoiler

I think the Baeksang was a testing ground to see how people respond to them. As we have now noticed, they are planning news ahead of time. Why else would they allow JTBC and others keep circulating that they are a couple unless they want the term "couple" to be used now. That was why I keep feeling stronger vibes before Baeksang after I found out their May news dates pattern

This leads me to believe they may actually announce something :ph34r: And I think it is what most of us believe it is lol. Otherwise if it is just SYJ officially confirmed for Smart. Then fine.. But I feel like it will be both lol

@sy_glad yup the previous winners always announce the winners for next year. So BinJin will be presenting that award

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone 

First of all A sincere thank You to all from the bottom of my heart . Want to say thank you for all your off your hard work and effort you put in helping BinJin win the popularity award today. If it hadn’t been you all reaching across the aisle, this wouldn’t be possible. I salute you for your unwavering and genuine trust in BinJin. Applause Applause Applause to one and all. I believe the universe will bless is more with a bunch of good news in the upcoming months. Will keep the faith. Bless you all.

• Like 15
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

19 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Interesting. Well whoever the lurker was that posted didn't want us to talk about certain things on June 3. lol I was always curious what she considers as her debut anniversary.

I know you want some proof to support your theory, but please do not call the person from YJ international fans who posted below post “the lurker”.

It was me who shared the below post here, not the poster. The poster (YJ international fan club) shared the post to explain to donators the delay for sending gifts (rejection of fan rice) BEFORE your assumption post about BinJin.

This gift project was started since May.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

LOL! Well apparently my BinJin vibes are way to strong now

Haha.. of course, you get the new input, you had the pattern, so you could see the relation.. :lol:

i will start not surprise if its comes true.

I knew your analyze about the suit, but i was too busy with YJ unnie dress yesterday :lol:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, celest1al said:

Here is my translation from page 756. I will have to rewatch so there may be future edits, but honestly, that backstage TikTok interview was really...:wub: 

YJ said they were observing updates and screenshots on SNS every day and felt blessed... 
HB used "WE" and that they wanted to repay them for not only the award but everyone's interest in "everything," (they are probably well aware that there's a lot of interest in their relationship). 

I know many of you are disappointed, and our couple tried hard to seem distant as to not bring too much attention to themselves, but I think they still gave us a lot... with the very short and sweet glances and smiles and esp the backstage interview...

Our ship is still sailing strong imo. B)

CLARIFICATION: There are different translations out there and this is just my version... However, in the backstage interview, YJ uses what could be seen as a passive "we" or it could be an "I," but she doesn't make it clear so it can be seen as either. However, HB clearly uses the word, "we" during his part. :D

Hearing they grateful for won this award gave me a smile. At least we got PiFAN 2.0 version and get to watch them together again side by side after CLoY ended. 

3 hours ago, celest1al said:

YJAh really... we were observing all of your hard work through posts about the voting results and screenshot updates on SNS (HB smiles and looks at Yejin). Because of that, we were really touched and thought, "Wow, this is how much they love us."

Looks like they lurking on socmed together :phew:

My delulu mind can't stop right now

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1