[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

34 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

I had so much KILIG feels reading your poem, literally imagining how Binnie fell for Jinnie and how she inspired him, and how she teases him and also blushes in front of him. How they glow, blossom and almost float around when they are together. :wub::wub:  Thank you for putting all your heart and passion into this dedication to Queen Son Ye Jin, and to the love story of Binjin. Just love it so much!!

Aww thank you so much @TotoroSY!!! Your comments to my posts are always so sweet! It really means a lot to me have your support! And I :heart: that you always fully appreciate the sentiment/thoughts that I had hoped to convey! Really makes my writer's heart happen when someone just GETS it! :)  Trust me, I smile like a freakin' idiot the entire time I'm writing these poems because that means I get to deeply reminisce on all of BinJin's sweet moments and then somehow convey it in writing. It's a challenge and a thrill at the same time! The most challenging thing really is that there are TOO many sweet moments to convey that if I don't stop myself, the poem will be miles long and I'll end up spamming this whole forum! :lol: I just hope I do their love story justice. It's just too beautiful and KILIG to mess up. :)

Thanks again, dear!! :wub: 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Let's just imagine how Binjin might look like tomorrow at Baeksang red carpet. SWOON!!  :wub::wub:

28 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

Aww thank you so much @TotoroSY!!! Your comments to my posts are always so sweet! It really means a lot to me have your support! And I :heart: that you always fully appreciate the sentiment/thoughts that I had hoped to convey! Really makes my writer's heart happen when someone just GETS it! :)  Trust me, I smile like a freakin' idiot the entire time I'm writing these poems because that means I get to deeply reminisce on all of BinJin's sweet moments and then somehow convey it in writing. It's a challenge and a thrill at the same time! The most challenging thing really is that there are TOO many sweet moments to convey that if I don't stop myself, the poem will be miles long and I'll end up spamming this whole forum! :lol: I just hope I do their love story justice. It's just too beautiful and KILIG to mess up. :)

Thanks again, dear!! :wub: 

I am glad if my short little feedback gives you much motivation to keep on writing, whether for Binjin or for any other of your passions. :D Truly your words paint a thousand pictues in my mind about Binjin, and you really have a gift for that. Sail on shipper and word-lover!

• Love 6

1 hour ago, RiRiGaGa said:

I'm hoping the best for tomorrow too but no matter the outcome, I'm just ECSTATIC that they're confirmed to attend! That's all I really care about. The rest, is just icing on the cake! BinJin are already winners in our hearts! All day, every day! :wub:  it'll be 3 AM for me but that's normal because ever since joining this forum and shipping, I don't ever sleep anyways! :lol:  SOJU CHEERS FOR OUR BINJIN! :) 

you're words I'm just ECSTATIC that they're confirmed make my heart flutter with a content of confirm relation on my mind :wub:

..and weirdly keep get a pounding heart read a lot of confirm words on social media. I guess i'm just too young for getting a heart disease about pounding heart :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

@RiRiGaGa I usually just scan long posts in this forum because my body esp my eyes are already tired from working 8 hours a day, studying Hangul, preparing myself for my law studies, doing my duties as a wife and mom, and esp stalking BINJIN on Youtube and reading online contents about them, but everytime you write something, I read every word. You are such a poet. MS Team should hire you as part of their PR team for YeJin because I feel like they are lacking  a bit on that part. I am still waiting for your online creative writing class haha :)

• Love 7

5 hours ago, ncly said:

I just watched the Supsada interview and oh man....too many candies!!!!!

Can someone please enlighten me on what he really really meant by "taking care of people as if they're mine"? The translation feels a little funny to me here, but if it's really what he said, then that's like HB saying all the times he's taken care of YJ (telling her to use her dress to cover her legs, moving the water bottle aside so she doesn't kick it, getting her the mics, making sure the mic wires don't trip her, getting fake snowflake out of her hair,....), that's because he's really thinking/wanting her to become his...oh my

Oh and of course, our man in love can't stop with the never-ending staring. 

Binnie lowly laughing at YJ when she talked about SR being a cute character and her extraordinary and bright sides are somehow similar to YJ :))

@ncly that was what I saw. It was obvious the way he was trying to hold his laughter that he knew she is cute and can be extraordinary.  This brought me back to Kakao Talk when SYJ said she can be more beautiful and HB gave a dead give away how uncomfortable he felt - even had to say it lol and then SYJ has to say he's biting his lips. Anyways lol that was one of the many signs from that talk where they were as "close friends"

I already knew he takes care of people especially those he loves - he doesn't talk about his family, he's secretive on those relationships that involve his actual private life's and that fact he has to hint the main difference is he doesn't do it to a stranger like RJH lol. You already can see how much he's taking care of SYJ on set and their little moments we got from their interviews since TN promo period. 

Just had to comment while I attempted to sleep lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Below photo is the reason why HB did not want YJ to wear revealing dress.

Re: fan rice with banners

700 kg of fan rice WERE SENT to YJ during Crash Landing On You filming period by different groups of Korean and international fans.

100 kg of fan rice for YJ’s 20th annivesary: MSTeam rejected 100 kg of fan rice 2 days ago, so YJ’s international fan club “sontokkies” will send a wine basket and a book with messages from fans (60 pages) to YJ.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Hi All BINIJN lovers. We are all excited for tomorrow, let's keep this "positive vibes" and pray both of them will attend.. Mind has a power and prayers will make it happen.

I am not sure if someone shared the link here or had watched this interview of those 4 comrades. I'm so crazy with BINJIN and I can't even think and work properly:D. I keep on watching all related videos in youtube, in insta, tweeter and tried to find more then i found this more than 1 hour interview of their CLOY Co - starts especially the 4 comrades and other BTS. 

https://kissasian.sh/Drama/Crash-Landing-on-You/Episode-10-5?id=53748

Keep shipping... and keep safe:)

• Like 6
  • Love 6

23 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Does anyone know the runtime for Baeksang? I just really need to know how much lack of sleep I'll get if I'm trying to watch the entire award show lol. 

I haven't watched the show live before but the full Baeksang Awards videos that are on Youtube are almost 2.5 hours long (and are split into 2 parts). All the leading actor and actress prizes (TV first and then film) as well as both Daesangs are toward the end of the show.

Edited by GogoRoboto
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 7

40 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

Working until the wee hours tonight to finish all my work and prepare for the big day tomorrow. Naeil mandayo BinJin! 

I'm planning to multitask tomorrow - working while watching Baeksang on my phone! :D

Glad they're attending (is it really confirmed by their agencies?) It means they're not bothered by rumors and it didn't affect their relationship (whatever relationship they have hahaha).

• Like 5
  • LOL 6