[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

ONE DAY TO GO :D

Have you guys tried to open the JBTC page on VLive? Lots of fans expressing their excitement to see mostly Binjin.

The anticipation is very high, I'm pretty sure the show would also push Binjin to attend. Lol. I mean that would mean high ratings, right. 

We literally haven't heard from them post-CLOY (aside fr HB's brief Metrostyle interview), so Baeksang would be the perfect venue to show appreciation for all the love and success of CLOY. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

At this one there is no reason for him not to attend. He is confirmed now for at least one win. Plus so many CLOY actors are nominated in different movies and other TV shows too.

Thanks for echoing what I have in mind.  Given so much notice ahead, cant the crew or whatever he is doing / filming accommodate half a day off?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, eLizza said:

Omg..this forum indeed has many lurkers whether they are Shippers or not.

@cris_feliz your post regarding YJ's chances to endorse a SMART CF is being shared on twitter.. I saw the SS of @Felizak@t response to your post too. I don't think anyone from this forum posted it there and from the OP on twitter it indeed felt like he/she is just a lurker. However it gave a breath of fresh air to so many shippers. Their reaction is so funny.

Still as mentioned few pages ago ,we indeed need to be careful to not post anything related to their private lives which has the potential to harm their image. Some people may take our forum as a credible source and publish our speculations as proven facts.

Did someone pick it up? :huh:Gosh! It's not confirmed yet but if that would make their hearts flutter... 

7 hours ago, eLizza said:

I don't want to raise my hopes but I have trust in Binnie. He loves his fans equally. So I think he will do his best to turn up for the event so as not to disappoint his fans who voted/supported him earnestly.

@eLizza He will attend. As much as he has commitments, he can't let this pass. His work on our drama is a milestone. It's not that he's in military or outside of Korea or something that he can't make it. He will turn up. ;)

• Like 3
  • Love 6

2 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

Did someone pick it up? :huh:Gosh! It's not confirmed yet but if that would make their hearts flutter... 

@eLizza He will attend. As much as he has commitments, he can't let this pass. His work on our drama is a milestone. It's not that he's in military or outside of Korea or something that he can't make it. He will turn up. ;)

Yes, saw it this morning in Twitter as well. Many reacted and retwitted it too

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

1 minute ago, Samsam said:

Yes, saw it this morning in Twitter as well. Many reacted and retwitted it too

It doesn't put us in trouble right? :lol: Lurkers should sift through the info here. It's a whole different ball game out there. 

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, binjinotp said:

And, we've come a long way from "Actress Son" TO "Yejin-ssi. Yejin-ssi. Yejin-ssi." :wub: 

Fighting, waiting and praying desperately xx

PS Where's our Baeksang virtual party gonna be held again? 

@binjinotp I love timeline analysis and "dissertation". Well put. :wub:

If I start hearing him say Ye jin again, that means we're seeing land next! ;)  What will become of us after? :lol: I will have to plan what to do after this dock. Let me see...

1. My cat and I has to see a therapist to discuss everything BINJIN. 

2. Therapist schedule for separation anxiety/binge reading all the info in our BINJIN diary

3. Therapist schedule for eating and sleep disorder to cope with life after BINJIN.

:joy::joy:

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

I looked over May, saw what we got and saw certain other signs we didn't look over before. I had my own freak out moment a few hours ago and if I am wrong about tomorrow, at least I got my freak out moment over with LOL! That is all I am going to share lol.. Since I won't say anything else, if I end up being wrong about tomorrow lol :lol:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

It doesn't put us in trouble right? :lol: Lurkers should sift through the info here. It's a whole different ball game out there. 

I hope not :lol: 

I was surprised to see it since it’s not even confirmed yet and we dont even know if Smart will push through with it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

So red carpet on TikTik is 3:30pm in Korea (So that means that is 2:30AM for me lol) and then the award show starts at 5:00pm (4:00AM for me lol) How the the run time for Baeksang? Is it 3 hours like the Oscars? lol. YUP no sleep for me! 

It will start at 3.30pm KST? So, I need to get ready an hour early so that I don't miss it.

Get an enough rest and sleep before that @ElectricHearts so that you'll be more energize :D. Fighting!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I looked over May, saw what we got and saw certain other signs we didn't look over before. I had my own freak out moment a few hours ago and if I am wrong about tomorrow, at least I got my freak out moment over with LOL! That is all I am going to share lol.. Since I won't say anything else, if I end up being wrong about tomorrow lol :lol:

Did you post it here? I want to see and check if we are in tune!:D I'm having a very bad migraine I haven't read everything. So, on which page should I go? ;)

• Like 2

hi @eLizza i am busy as i have work and other things to do and i am not here always  toread everyone's post coz i have a life too..and sorry for my late reply....what do you mean by i am just a lurker?funny! what about those post about HB's SMART endorsement last April that it was only me (fan) who knew about this except ofcors those people behind the project...isn't it true? isn't a receipt of what ive mentioned before it happened? well im not here to please everyone, my friend only told me again that her boss is hinting them about SYJ's SMART Endorsement,I am speaking in Mngt's perspective and not SYJ's... it's still up to her whether she will grab it or not, as we all know SYJ is very picky when it comes to project.. she even turned down many projects before..so it's not my call whether she will get it or not.. that's it..this is just to clarify...if any case she will grab it..i will surely update you since i have a closest friend who works in SMART (MNGT team)...Thank you!

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Samsam said:

I hope not :lol: 

I was surprised to see it since it’s not even confirmed yet and we dont even know if Smart will push through with it. 

BinJin rumor mill operating 24/7 they hardly sleep... that's why it's good practice that we observe restraint and self-moderation in BinJin daydreams of rainbows and unicorns (but it is truly goddam hard to rein in our shipper hearts when candies abound) :lol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

19 minutes ago, cris_feliz said:

hi @eLizza i am busy as i have work and other things to do and i am not here always  toread everyone's post coz i have a life too..and sorry for my late reply....what do you mean by i am just a lurker?funny! what about those post about HB's SMART endorsement last April that it was only me (fan) who knew about this except ofcors those people behind the project...isn't it true? isn't a receipt of what ive mentioned before it happened? well im not here to please everyone, my friend only told me again that her boss is hinting them about SYJ's SMART Endorsement,I am speaking in Mngt's perspective and not SYJ's... it's still up to her whether she will grab it or not, as we all know SYJ is very picky when it comes to project.. she even turned down many projects before..so it's not my call whether she will get it or not.. that's it..this is just to clarify...if any case she will grab it..i will surely update you since i have a closest friend who works in SMART (MNGT team)...Thank you!

Hi @cris_feliz  If I understand what @eLizza posted, I don't think she meant you are a lurker. She meant there are many lurkers here and they took your post and spread in on social media. This thread seems like a favorite hangout place for many Binjin shippers, and we have found many of the posts here being cut-and-pasted and reposted elsewhere. Thanks for the info, cuz that sure gave us big hopes that SYJ will really sign up with Smart!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

35 minutes ago, cris_feliz said:

hi @eLizza i am busy as i have work and other things to do and i am not here always  toread everyone's post coz i have a life too..and sorry for my late reply....what do you mean by i am just a lurker?funny! what about those post about HB's SMART endorsement last April that it was only me (fan) who knew about this except ofcors those people behind the project...isn't it true? isn't a receipt of what ive mentioned before it happened? well im not here to please everyone, my friend only told me again that her boss is hinting them about SYJ's SMART Endorsement, it's still up to her whether she will grab it or not, as we all know SYJ is very picky when it comes to project.. she even turned down many projects before..so it's not my call whether she will get it or not.. that's it..this is just to clarify...if any case she will grab it..i will surely update you since i have a closest friend who works in SMART (MNGT team)...Thank you!

No no you misinterpreted my post. I was not calling you a lurker. Some other lurker who is not a part of this forum took a SS of your post and shared it on twitter. Thus I was implying that this forum is always on everyone's radar. It was a good thing that your post had some great information which gave many other shippers joy . And there is no problem in sharing about their updates.

Later on I was actually referring to few earlier posts which were directed at their personal lives that could taint their image in a conservative society. If they are taken out from this forum then it will be a mess. 

Your post didn't bring any harm so don't feel bothered . 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

So the question is do I stay awake until 4am or do I sleep early and wake up for the Baeksang? Anyone here on EST? Would that be the correct time if the red carpet starts at 3pm KST? I’ve downloaded VLive. Is that where I can watch it? Help!

Edit: In case you’re all in suspense, I’ve decided to wake up early. My mind needs to be alert for this.

Edited by ednamode101
  • LOL 13