[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

If SYJ will be wearing an RL gown I think the “Vivianne” will be a great choice. She will look fantabulous in this flowy gown with vibrant spring colors. 

https://www.ralphlauren.com/women-clothing-dresses/vivianne-evening-dress/508202.html?dwvar508202_colorname=Yellow Multi&ab=en_US_WLP_Collection_Slot_2_S1_Image2_SHOP

But I do agree with you guys that it does not really matter what she’s wearing as long as she’ll be walking hand in hand with her significant other. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Hello from Canada. As a fairly new BinJin shipper, I hope I am allowed to ask this question.  In the finale ending scene, SYJ was wearing a floral dress with no sweater. I also saw stills of them in that dress. But then I saw pictures of SYJ in another floral dress with a purple sweater that didn't make the episode. Are these pics both shot in Switzerland? And if not,  which picture was a re-shoot that I heard was just done in the studio, and when was the re-shoot done. 

I am sorry for all the questions in advance. And thank you. 

35 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I want to win the lottery :lol:

Officially confirmed now that HB filmed on May 10 was for HLScience (also the date they were in talks to star in TN)

Wow my poor brain has no idea what you could have found from their schedule. The only coincidence that we had found is that they both made a donation for COVID-19 on the same day to the same organisation. Is there more? How is it possible when only HB has schedule while SYJ has gone into hiatus since CLOY ended? 

Please don’t keep us in suspense. What have you found? Haha..:D

• Love 1

48 minutes ago, eLizza said:

https://metro.style/fashion/inspiration/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin/25450

Metro dot style is actually the official spokesperson of Binjin Nation :tounge_xd:  They openly ship them whenever they get a chance..:joy:

Shippers are everywhere: Mediheal & Manyo, Smart and I suspect that Ralph Lauren also wants to register its citizenship in BinJin nation lol, just to name a few. HB is a fan of Ralph Lauren and YJ was spotted wearing RL polo during CLOY filming. Let's see if they both wear RL tomorrow.

I still love to see YJ dressed in white, soft and feminine yet sexy gown :wub:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Still trying to keep up with everyone's posts as I know this thread will explode by tomorrow! Currently at Page 735 y'all! :w00t: I'm sorry to be giving these late responses but better late than never, right? 

HB was whipped with SYJ in 2018

HB was totally whipped with SYJ in 2019

HB is still whipped with SYJ in 2020

@hallyu Oh yeah. #whippednation. I've always found this term to be negative, but now, my delulu self thinks it's so cute and funny since it goes hand in hand with HB's shy and embarrassed reactions. How adorably whipped can he get :wub:

If you looked closely at Hb's face, you can almost feel his fluttering heart when he talked about YJ. I mean he had this aura that spells BLISS and IN-Love . He was "glowing"! Even when he mentioned Ye Jin regarding his hair, you could feel that he was trying to restrain himself from smiling. If they are just friends or not in good terms, HB would not agree to talk about SYJ. My gut tells me that BinJin is REAL! 

@LovableBinJin_2Ri It's nice to share the same observations and gut feel. ;) Apart from the bliss, in love, and glowing aura, I saw a sense of security there as well. Though he was restraining, he was still confident. And with all these, yes, it's safe to say that I believe our OTP is still in good terms. 

Local media churning write-ups on HB left and right... i dunno if below has been shared here, it's about the supposed "tug-o-war" between Smart and Bench as both scrambled to launch their PRs last week... interesting read but the last sentence touched on that "other rumor" which is def off-tune 

@SHpectator I agree. I read this and got a bit disappointed with how the article was closed. I mean, it started well but then like, really, it had to be mentioned at the end of the article? Anyway! Thankful for all the good BinJin content thrown our way the past weeks so back to appreciating those :)

I want to have this but currently sold out. I hope we can make mass orders? Gosh I'm so addicted them that I'm willing to buy anything related to our couple :D

@junejune_16 A friend of a friend owns this brand and luckily, I was able to buy one before a celebrity posted it and got sold out. I hope you get this CLOY pin soon! The quality is really good and of course, it's very kyeopta

Now.. when he remembered the question was asked when it was done by SYJ, I think either it was a natural thing for him to remember SYJ (bc he probably just got off the phone with her before the interview), or... he was trying to subtly convey a message that they're still together/ doing fine... as we all know they have been quiet about the relationship (and SYJ also posted very little).  But my thoughts are: (1) if he was still really single and have interests of dating other female, why would he draw more attention to his relationship with SYJ.. I would think he'd just want to keep a short answer about his hair and skin; (2) if the questions were indeed prepared and his team must have had a chance to review it (with him), he didn't have to mention SYJ's name to answer this question.  

@BinJinfighter Delulu me just suddenly thought for a second that Jinnie is somewhere behind the scenes, watching what he'll say cheering him on like the true supporter she said she is! :phew: Anyway. Thank you for the thoughts (1 and 2) you've shared; also, the 'he was trying to subtly convey a message that they're still together / doing fine' -- I don't know if it makes any sense but this to me is another sign of his sense of security. I'm just so happy to see him that happy. 

The way he call her like SYJ beside him. The positive vibes from mommy are still the same in this interview.

I saw the same smile, laughing, eyesmile and he look really comfortable as is YJ are with him 

But when he start laughing and said 'Yejin-sshi' I think he couldn't focus on the question anymore.

@PetiteYeoja I got kilig (giddy) reading this! It felt like Yejin was there, huh? Nothing's changed in terms of the smile and laugh... well, except for what he calls her now! As I've mentioned, we've come a long way since 'Actress Son' days. Now all I can hear is that Yejin-ssi loop! :lol: 

Honestly, a CF together will get them highs that nothing else would. I think people have forgotten the BodyLuv ads by now after all the binjin mentions by The One himself.  No offence to the said brand, but ultimately that's marketing.  Its about reading the audience reaction right and then using it to promote their product. 

@binyeji Unfortunately, this interview has slightly overshadowed the two recent CFs-- maybe in the Ph at least (even if the products are not readily available here)? HB's hair and skin will now always be associated to/with that interview instead of any product... The One is the (his) best influencer after all :P On the flipside, I guess he's just not allowed to mention a brand in an interview that is not sponsored by that brand, as this is how it works in the Ph too. So he had to be creative. High five, Binnie! (How dare my 132cm self high five a 185cm eucalyptus tree hahaha!)

Came back here since I'm starting to feel "something" about this couple again... hmmmmm... can they just admit already? Hehehe :relaxed:

@Gail Fernandez Hi! Please don't freak out but I actually felt "something" too last Monday, and so now I'm here. I don't know what it is, but it's prolly Baeksang-related. Hope you can share once you figure it out! :wub:

On to page 736! Be back shortly! 

Fighting, waiting and praying desperately xx

Edited by binjinotp
Tweaked most parts
  • Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

While waiting for Binjin to appear at Baeksang red carpet and award night tomorrow, let's have another look at them at the only award event that they have appeared together on stage, ie 2014 Pifan. This youtube channel has also put in english subs of the red carpet interview plus the award speech. They really look so good together visually, and tomorrow they will have that extra Binjin magic and chemistry too. :D

8 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

Hello from Canada. As a fairly new BinJin shipper, I hope I am allowed to ask this question.  In the finale ending scene, SYJ was wearing a floral dress with no sweater. I also saw stills of them in that dress. But then I saw pictures of SYJ in another floral dress with a purple sweater that didn't make the episode. Are these pics both shot in Switzerland? And if not,  which picture was a re-shoot that I heard was just done in the studio, and when was the re-shoot done. 

Hi there!! Nice to see quite a number of fans here from Canada. The other pictures of SYJ in a purple sweater + floral dress seems to be bts pictures or extra pictures that they have taken in Switzerland. There some speculations amongst fans that it was a different ending for CLOY and some even speculated that YSR looked like she was pregnant in the picture, but the CLOY team has denied that rumored news. :D 

There were some re-shoots of Switzerland last scene ie. when YSR finally met RJH when she landed after para-gliding. It was mostly their close-up kissing scene which the shot in Korea against a green screen and edited into that final kissing part. I am not so detailed in observing but some fans pointed out that YSR's hair was more wavy in the close-up edits. They also shot some still pictures in Korea which they add as pictured frame in the epilogue scene of their Switzerland house (on the window sill).

Hope that helps!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I am racing against time now but I just want to make space for this one comment that I have been wanting to say but kept forgetting quickly. 

That female journalist(Don’t want to say name) on channel A whom when asked by SYJ on what she thought about interviewing HB said HB has no jam, well of course he is no jam with you, but he is all jam with his girl, I meant like what are you expecting him to do when you interviewed him? Serenade you or something? 

look at how his staff complained that he wouldn’t even use emojis with them but how freely he flood YJ with those cute emojis at KKT

also why didn’t the same journalist thought of why among all of the men she worked with, why would SYJ specifically asked her about what she thought of HB??!! Obviously HB matters to her right!

Talking about no EQ. This is one classic example! 

Even fans knows HB is like that because he is selective and choose who he wants to do these with. Jamming with the chosen one! Not everyone!! 

ok enough of my rant! 

That explains everything! Way to go @Chewy:kiss_wink:

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

20 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

The floral dress with a purple sweater was meant to be part of the original ending but didn’t happen because of the controversy between the SK and NK. Hence, we got 2 weeks/year meet in Switzerland instead of being together forever. Both were shot in Switzerland.  The ending scene that was shot in the studio was part of the close up paragliding kissing scene.

Hope that helps.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I am racing against time now but I just want to make space for this one comment that I have been wanting to say but kept forgetting quickly. 

That female journalist(Don’t want to say name) on channel A whom when asked by SYJ on what she thought about interviewing HB said HB has no jam, well of course he is no jam with you, but he is all jam with his girl, I meant like what are you expecting him to do when you interviewed him? Serenade you or something? 

look at how his staff complained that he wouldn’t even use emojis with them but how freely he flood YJ with those cute emojis at KKT

also why didn’t the same journalist thought of why among all of the men she worked with, why would SYJ specifically asked her about what she thought of HB??!! Obviously HB matters to her right!

Talking about no EQ. This is one classic example! 

Even fans knows HB is like that because he is selective and choose who he wants to do these with. Jamming with the chosen one! Not everyone!!

玄彬沒有那麼隨便好嗎!

Anyway what matters is they sure can jam with each other so well!!! 

so, in this interview, when he said YJ unni is his close friends could be related to a clear sign of him about their special relation? :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, gloriousCh33se said:

Haha spill it, just for fun. If you turn out to be right, then maybe we'll ask you for lottery numbers next lol.

To be honest, after all the drought, it wont take much for me to die tomorrow. Even if they just look at each other and have that telepathy thing going on again, it'll be the end of me.

I’m with you! While it’s fun to speculate on their outfits the drought has been too real. At this point, she could wear the equivalent of a disco ball or a paper bag for all I care. I just need to see them together breathing the same air. Baeksang people, please note: social distancing rules don’t apply to our BinJin.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

LOL!! All the speculations about YJ's dress. I think the article is just pointing at the collection series and not necessarily the exact dress. But YJ usually SLAY all the dresses she wears. She's got great body proportions and carries all outfit well with confidence.

But for me my favorite was the princess white dress she wore (can't recall the event) in the first picture on the left below. She was so dreamy and pretty and sexy at the same time. :D The dress was also very simple yet elegant, and she looks so soft and feminine. HB will just SWOON and be speechless if she wears something like this. :D

this is too much i think, no one would be able to take their eyes off of her if she shows up lookin glorious in white princess gown like that... HB might end up taking the knee and profess his love right then and there. And then we'll all die. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Talking about no EQ and being insensitive! This is one classic example! 

玄彬沒有那麼隨便好嗎!

Anyway what matters is they sure can jam with each other so well!!! 

I guess I check out this thread at the right time - I saw a CLoY interview of these two (by a Thai journalist - I think they had so many interviews that day lol) where HB mentioned that the similarity of RJH and him is that he takes care of his people like they are family. And the difference between HB and RJH is whereby RJH will help a stranger and do whatever it takes (ok it turns out as YSR in the drama), it remains a question mark to him in real life. My take is he won’t go out of his way for a stranger.

So yeah, interesting point there, @Chewy :)

Am still pretty lost at other points here and there - today’s an emotional day for myself so I’ll probably read the rest later.

Ooh I saw another short HB/mediheal ad but with no subtitles so I know nuts as to what he said, so ended up staring at his dimples instead. Lolzzz.

I’m a gone case for Baeksang tomorrow (if I get to catch the show somewhat then it’s just pure luck for me) so for the rest of you, all the best! 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

So I will not expect them to be on red carpet together due to covid ! im disappointed. I hope that they will be seated side by side. Still a BinJin shipper even though I stop lurking here. . 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, charray said:

Wow my poor brain has no idea what you could have found from their schedule. The only coincidence that we had found is that they both made a donation for COVID-19 on the same day to the same organisation. Is there more? How is it possible when only HB has schedule while SYJ has gone into hiatus since CLOY ended? 

Please don’t keep us in suspense. What have you found? Haha..:D

I am only going sum up the "coincidence" news of what we got last month lol. And that will be end of the discussion for now till after Baeksang. (Plus Soompi admin made two appearances last month ;))

SYJ's clear wall of HB on her instagram 

May 10 - HB filmed CF for HLScience (also the day they were in talks for The Negotiation)

May 18 - HB filmed CF for what we now know is for Smart (also the day that they are confirmed for TN - the actual date confirmed date I couldn't find. Although saw a post in HB thread that had confirmed it for that date with no link of article) 

More info on Smart in later May 27 date

May 22 - The day CLOY casting got announced - Also what we got this year of HB Love's syndrome "Ideal Man Image" CLOY update and SYJ "Beautiful Face" articles 

May 24 - Navar's Love Syndrome CLOY success update on SYJ (Also the day that Navar apparently confirmed them for TN - the original article was deleted / found the link in the Soompi confirmation for the film)

May 27 - SYJ manyo filming 

HB Bench and Smart teaser for RiVeal came out this day - Smart social media did eye emoji to SYJ reply lol. Also this is the day HB was confirmed for Smart endorser

- What we learn from Smart media press earlier this week is that they hinted of wanting to get SYJ as an endorser. Most likely in talks. So details aren't finalized. 

June 1 - metro.style interview with HB where he gives us a slip up and mentions SYJ in "beautiful skin silky hair comment" 

June 2 - BinJin win popularity award as poll closes / Also the day both manyo and mediheal decide to update their websites. M:Store ads were also on the site with both BinJin in them. 

BinJin magic in HB's metro.style cover article 

June 3 - HLScience ads come up at midnight leaving the day for "SYJ 20th anniversary". Also their popularity award win made it around kent news

Anyways, food for thought after I realized all of these I had a different view of what to expect from Baeksang :lol: However, I am good with whatever they give us. I just can't wait for their speeches and cuteness we may potentially get :wub:

** Please don't share this on Twitter, instagram etc. Thank you lol

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 8

Ahhh.. I just can't hold back to say Hi to you all fellow shippers.. :blush: Been lurking around for months and planning to greet you, once i finished all the page.. But, since this ships move so fast, i think i need more time to finish it :sweatingbullets: Just wanna say thank you to all of the posters for such a great info, analysis, for the laughter and for your effort to keep the positive vibes through all the weathers :wub: 

I'm not going to say a lot about BINJIN, since some of you already said what i tought about them.. Just love them so much, and hope to hear a good news soon :heart:

I'm gonna prepare my heart for tomorrow (and a lot of snack for my kiddos, so i can watch baeksang in peace) :D For now, i'm going back to silent mode, and try to finish the whole page.. :D See ya, stay happy and stay healthy.. :kiss_wink:

• Like 13
  • Love 8

31 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

this is too much i think, no one would be able to take their eyes off of her if she shows up lookin glorious in white princess gown like that... HB might end up taking the knee and profess his love right then and there. And then we'll all die. 

Check this out!

I’m crying! 

She reminds me of Julia Robert! 

• Love 13