[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Omg..this forum indeed has many lurkers whether they are Shippers or not.

@cris_feliz your post regarding YJ's chances to endorse a SMART CF is being shared on twitter.. I saw the SS of @Felizak@t response to your post too. I don't think anyone from this forum posted it there and from the OP on twitter it indeed felt like he/she is just a lurker. However it gave a breath of fresh air to so many shippers. Their reaction is so funny.

Still as mentioned few pages ago ,we indeed need to be careful to not post anything related to their private lives which has the potential to harm their image. Some people may take our forum as a credible source and publish our speculations as proven facts.

@binjinotp loved your post .It was quite organised . I wish if we could pin it at the top.

I don't want to raise my hopes but I have trust in Binnie. He loves his fans equally. So I think he will do his best to turn up for the event so as not to disappoint his fans who voted/supported him earnestly.

• Like 14
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Chewy said:

you should have PM me instead haha but then since it’s already Thursday, think no harm saying. SYJ agency did confirm her attendance but not HB due to his filming schedule that he would follow his film crew directions. He is just like that dedicated and committed. He did not say for sure he is not attending though. 
I hope he surprises those who wants to see him badly by turning up!!! 

I will not get my hopes up that he will be there but instead be pleasantly surprised if he is :) Him not showing up should not be seen as a slight against fans - if he has filming commitments he would obviously have no choice.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, binjinotp said:

2019 #InGroceryWeTrust aka The Receipts

• Jan - LA trip that includes a questionable dinner, some golfing, and the clear-as-day grocery sighting - again, WHAT/WHERE WOULD THIS SHIP BE WITHOUT THIS TRIP  
  • Early 2019 (I'm not sure of the date) - In an interview of SYJ's friend, apparently SYJ sent a pic of the Maldives asking to go with her. The friend asked why with her and not with a man :phew:

@binjinotp  The interview, that her friends mentioned Maldives, was done in 2016 (Not 2019). It recently resurfaced as our interest in BinJin increased. Because by January 2019 i think SYJ already had a man to go to Maldives with :blush:. I also agree with her friend that Maldives is a romantic place for couples and not single gals. And who went with her on that trip in July 2019? We can only guess  :heart:

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2

13 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Let you all in my secret! You know how I actually envy you people for being able to openly and freely speculate and spazz about their love timeline!! That’s why I can only keep reading and smile when someone gets the closest or right since I cannot join in the fun!! Sigh such is my life, ITS NOT FUN ANYMORE!!!!!! 

I am not going to lie that everytime I compose something here regarding this topic of timeline or something revealing, I actually had to squeeze my thigh to delete them all away. Just because this is a open forum and it’s not for me to say even if I knew........Sighhhhh

so going away from time to time is actually better for me just so my thigh don’t get so bruised too much!! 

I feel your pain Chewy :lol: But there are always private chats hahaha 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@binjinotp hi welcome! to answer some of what you wrote. Since I am watching again their TN promo interviews and I know they started at least doing the script read/rehearsals on June 13, it makes me wonder when they first met with the director in prep for shooting. If it was before June 13, HB was definitely free after he finished Confidential Assignment promo. I cant recall what else he was doing. I will have to look again in the HB thread. I also now wonder when BinJin were first approached by casting as the director had them in mind. He kept saying how they met up a lot of drinks and food before they started to film. 

Coincidence maybe? their official The Negotiation confirmation of casting was also announced in May. I don't think it was also May 22 like CLOY though. As for Dec-January period, I don't think there is actual confusion. It is more for everyone has a different timeline of when they may have started "dating" and reconnecting after filming TN. There was also post grocery sighting in February of HB. He was at Oedipus show with SYJ friend Lee Jung Hyun (the one who got married) and his current Bargaining co star, Hwang Jung Min. That is why some believe he did join on the honeymoon trip - however, we will never get confirmation on this. So I am trying not to speculate too much on that to respect their privacy. Anyways, it brings me back to my original point how now to September is a critical part in their "close friend" relationship as they had TN/CLOY all around then for the past 3 years. So they have many "anniversaries" coming up, 

Now it’s making me think of it, too! Thanks for the input!

And yes, still with respect to privacy. :) (Back and forth with editing and will fix again later.) Excited for all these anniversaries. I can only wish them both well xx 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Ok looking back at what HB did in 2017 and news we got from him before TN filming started:

• Feb 16 - there was rumors he was in talks for zombie movie from Confidential Assignment director. He got an offer in December but he didn't hear back from them as we find out later. We now know was for Rampant.
  • April 11 - Rampant was confirmed for casting

HB joined the film last minute as his company also produced the movie. The script reading was August 23 with filming starting in Sept 1.

May 10 - The Negotiation potential casting news of BinJin announcement

CJ Entertainment distributed both Confidential Assignment and The Negotiation 

May 16 - Mediheal event

May 18? - Casting was confirmed for BInJin

According to SYJ in May:

May 3 - Baeksang

May 18-20 - in Singapore for event

May 24  - Chusan film awards

Base on SYJ breaks in May, one can guess when they started meeting up to talk about TN before they filmed/reading on June 13. However, it probably makes sense after May 24. The rest we know for TN and later period for BinJin. Not going to speculate any further in terms of 2017 post TN filming as he was dating this entire year. 

Anyways, that is all the thinking we will do from 2017 period. However, the May coincidences are fun :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Omg..this forum indeed has many lurkers whether they are Shippers or not.

@cris_feliz your post regarding YJ's chances to endorse a SMART CF is being shared on twitter.. I saw the SS of @Felizak@t response to your post too. I don't think anyone from this forum posted it there and from the OP on twitter it indeed felt like he/she is just a lurker. However it gave a breath of fresh air to so many shippers. Their reaction is so funny.

Still as mentioned few pages ago ,we indeed need to be careful to not post anything related to their private lives which has the potential to harm their image. Some people may take our forum as a credible source and publish our speculations as proven facts.

@binjinotp loved your post .It was quite organised . I wish if we could pin it at the top.

I don't want to raise my hopes but I have trust in Binnie. He loves his fans equally. So I think he will do his best to turn up for the event so as not to disappoint his fans who voted/supported him earnestly.

Whoa, that was fast! The person must’ve deliberately lurked here to get some juicy info in order to spread it :blink: I remember seeing @RiRiGaGa‘s post about why HB was attracted to SYJ on an IG account sometime ago. 

• LOL 5

27 minutes ago, Sofia2020 said:

@binjinotp  The interview, that her friends mentioned Maldives, was done in 2016 (Not 2019). It recently resurfaced as our interest in BinJin increased. Because by January 2019 i think SYJ already had a man to go to Maldives with :blush:. I also agree with her friend that Maldives is a romantic place for couples and not single gals. And who went with her on that trip in July 2019? We can only guess  :heart:

Oh thank you for clarifying! Noted! ❤️ 

Yes, super agree— Maldives is also one of my choice destinations for my honeymoon (but Europe won). 

Your guess is as good as mine ;) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

28 minutes ago, Sofia2020 said:

35:00

Gong Hyo Jin said “I think I will be going with SYJ again”. She said they did 2 trips together already.

But Lee Jung Hyun did not mention GHJ’s name in the interview.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Let you all in my secret! You know how I actually envy you people for being able to openly and freely speculate and spazz about their love timeline!! That’s why I can only keep reading and smile when someone gets the closest or right since I cannot join in the fun!! Sigh such is my life, ITS NOT FUN ANYMORE!!!!!! 

I am not going to lie that everytime I compose something here regarding this topic of timeline or something revealing, I actually had to squeeze my thigh to delete them all away. Just because this is a open forum and it’s not for me to say even if I knew........Sighhhhh

so going away from time to time is actually better for me just so my thigh don’t get so bruised too much!! 

@Chewy you're such a tease.. now I can't sleep, analyzing their timeline again wondering which one is right

You know this morning I was thinking about all the theories that went around about CLOY ending before the finale aired and the Switzerland guess turned out to be right similarly I am pretty sure that one of the hundred theories going around in this forum about our Binjin love timeline is the truth. Just that thought makes me excited. It's like waiting to know which one is right (not that we are ever going to know the actual details, but still).. my shipper heart 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

19 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Whoa, that was fast! The person must’ve deliberately lurked here to get some juicy info in order to spread it :blink: I remember seeing @RiRiGaGa‘s post about why HB was attracted to SYJ on an IG account sometime ago. 

@Binjin2Ri   Haha really? :lol: I don't have any social media accounts like IG or Twitter and I hardly ever get on FB so I have no idea what leaves our forum out there. Indeed lots of lurkers around here! Question, have you noticed when these lurkers do spread our content, are they giving the shippers in our forum credit for our content? Or they're just posting content as their own info? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

you should have PM me instead haha but then since it’s already Thursday, think no harm saying. SYJ agency did confirm her attendance but not HB due to his filming schedule that he would follow his film crew directions. He is just like that dedicated and committed. He did not say for sure he is not attending though. 
I hope he surprises those who wants to see him badly by turning up!!! 

@charray have you watched the Grand bell awards earlier? Looking at the winners this year with the same nominees for film at BS, I am all in for surprises since GB surprised me!! I am so looking forward to BS now after watching GB. Cannot wait just another 30 something more hours to go! 

the final votes have not been revealed by TikTok. The articles being released are all based on what they see the last before voting ends at 12am. 

PS: please condition your heart well that if he doesn’t turn up, there would not be any binjin moments but do not hate on him because he is just seriously working away. Not goofing around for sure. 

We will be sad if HB cannot attend but of course no hate or blame on him since he is busy with his filming.

But then if SJY will be the one to receive the award and make the thank you speech on his behalf and say that she will pass the award to HB personally (like the director receiving the award for Jung Yumi), it will also be a candy to shippers and we will likely to go delulu. Haha....:blush:

I was following Grand Bell awards on Twitter today and only watched some parts, namely Best New Actor, Best Actor and Best Actress. I just dm you my thoughts on the awards since it is not related to our couple.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2

@eLizza yup agreed! Especially after yesterday's events here. I actually went back to my posts a couple days ago and had to reread what I wrote and make some edits. So weird now looking back. We were jk how they were lurking and then the next day "the person" came. Anyways, we really need to be careful from now on what we write. 

Especially on potential upcoming news on casting or anything that isn't confirmed yet for them. We don't need that information to leak out before it is actually confirmed on their end. It isn't good for BinJin or the companies they are working with in terms of potential contract negotiation and such

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

@Binjin2Ri   Haha really? :lol: I don't have any social media accounts like IG or Twitter and I hardly ever get on FB so I have no idea what leaves our forum out there. Indeed lots of lurkers around here! Question, have you noticed when these lurkers do spread our content, are they giving the shippers in our forum credit for our content? Or they're just posting content as their own info? 

I haven't seen your particular thoughts on IG, but I am a photographer and use IG only for that. My IG explore page is "my Private Life" (fangirling) full of Binjin content, but I don't actively follow any account related to binjin

From what I've seen shared from the forum, credit wasn't given, it was shared like new info. When I first came across something from this shared on IG I was shocked at how fast it went there and without credit too. I am not on other social media, so I don't know about those 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

I forgot to mention it to you when I saw the post on IG but at the time I thought the account holder must’ve dm’ed you for permission. It did say from soompi, it was captured with your name and all. I’ll have a search again which IG account it was posted in. 

• Thanks 1