[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

28 minutes ago, gloriousCh33se said:

Some fans - Please go backless! White!

SYJ - but I thought u guys wanted PIFAN 2.0 reboot

LOL it's definite higher level than PIFAN. Anyways, I had certain higher expectations yesterday when I saw certain signs of what might happen at the awards. So I don't know if I should go back to being normal again in case I am wrong lol.. or go back to the fact I may actually "die" during the awards show lol. Maybe I should take a nap before "red carpet" time later on. I really don't know how I will stay awake lol

'Popular' Power Couple vibes to the next level now

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

LOL!! All the speculations about YJ's dress. I think the article is just pointing at the collection series and not necessarily the exact dress. But YJ usually SLAY all the dresses she wears. She's got great body proportions and carries all outfit well with confidence.

But for me my favorite was the princess white dress she wore (can't recall the event) in the first picture on the left below. She was so dreamy and pretty and sexy at the same time. :D The dress was also very simple yet elegant, and she looks so soft and feminine. HB will just SWOON and be speechless if she wears something like this. :D

• Like 5
  • Love 18

6 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

Ralph Lauren is fine and those dress that has been posted on twitter, also fine. But it's Very unlikely for celebrity to wear sequin dress in June  (except for met gala), but this is for Hollywood

I was hoping she will wear something floral like the one she wore in 2017 Baeksang. Hahahah but we will know tmr. I’m just abit worried about her stylist team. Hope they won’t give me heart attack. 

• LOL 1

17 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

LOL it's definite higher level than PIFAN. Anyways, I had certain higher expectations yesterday when I saw certain signs of what might happen at the awards. So I don't know if I should go back to being normal again if case I am wrong lol.. or go back to the fact I may actually "die" during the awards show lol. Maybe I should take a nap before "red carpet" time later on. I really don't know how I will stay awake lol

'Popular' Power Couple vibes to the next level now

Haha spill it, just for fun. If you turn out to be right, then maybe we'll ask you for lottery numbers next lol.

To be honest, after all the drought, it wont take much for me to die tomorrow. Even if they just look at each other and have that telepathy thing going on again, it'll be the end of me.

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

The Ralph Lauren gown is not glam enough and kinda underwhelming for red carpet.

I know I am sounding like a broken record but below gown, makeup and hair style is my favourite red carpet look of Yejin. Can her stylist please do a look similar to this for her?

Like many of you, I also think this one in white is great too. Her hairstyle and she is like floating in the gown, really like a goddess.

• Like 5
  • Love 7

39 minutes ago, Xoxo said:

If indeed she puts on the blazer,  and button it,  we know what is she hiding :lol:... 

Haha can't wait to prove myself wrong tomorrow. But this is my first time speculating on something/ someone so I hope I get my first stroke of luck :) I thought I would be working hard tonight but I always find myself in this forum.

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, gloriousCh33se said:

Also, it'll be funny if it turns out that this isn't her exact dress after all and Naver was trolling us

i guess, whatever the dress, i could clearly see on my delulu head the adoring stare of Papa bin and his affection on every move on mama YJ.. i'm melting just think of it, :love:

that could be the most heart flutter and beautiful things than my own love story  :wub:

1 hour ago, Elle R said:

She'll probably save the jacket for later ... since most likely they'll be separated by an extra chair or people. The sun will be too far to keep her warm. But once on stage, yep, that sun will be in full display and jacket comes off again.

Wow!! i thought the same too.. :love:

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

38 minutes ago, gloriousCh33se said:

Haha spill it, just for fun. If you turn out to be right, then maybe we'll ask you for lottery numbers next lol.

To be honest, after all the drought, it wont take much for me to die tomorrow. Even if they just look at each other and have that telepathy thing going on again, it'll be the end of me.

I want to win the lottery :lol:

Officially confirmed now that HB filmed on May 10 was for HLScience (also the date they were in talks to star in TN)

That will be my hint for now :joy:

• Like 2

I hope YJ will win the Best Actress and HB will win the Best Actor tomorrow.

YJ cried at Baeksang 2017 when she received Best Actress Award for The Last Princess. 

She looks like a Fairy is this dress, so elegant and feminine. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, binjinotp said:

@Humble Veganer Same! I went to Switzerland in 2018 and I wished I went there 2019 instead (Destiny did not go my way I guess haha!) One of the reasons why I watched CLOY was for the Switzerland scenery. But more importantly, I liked how they chose Switzerland because of its significance with neutrality.  Anyway, it's just so beautiful and reminded me of my time there. I might just go back and do a whole CLOY-inspired tour and reenact some scenes with my husband ;)

Haha our destiny with them is that we all went to Switzerland in those places but just different times and now look where we are? Destiny brought all of us with Cloy. Come to think of it, Switzerland is one of the most expensive countries to tour to, let alone to film. Proved to show that Cloy was really well budgeted for these two hallyu stars.

Still back reading whenever time permits,  onto 500 pages (I don't know why I'm doing this) I usually don't care about k-dramas and shipping :blush: there's something about these two that made me. They're just so elegant and royal to gaze.

• Like 3
  • Love 7

23 minutes ago, charray said:

The Ralph Lauren gown is not glam enough and kinda underwhelming for red carpet.

Yes! But, if she chose RL, with last year collection and ”simple design”  that mIght be due to the situation now,  and if that's the reason i adore her even more.

I think in one of the award lately (Hollywood) the guest had been advised to reuse/re-wear  their old dress, due to  the environmental issue. Nice yeaaaa

But again SK award night is something new to me, so I don't know about the culture there. 

@Onewaytrain

”was hoping she will wear something floral like the one she wore in 2017 Baeksang”

She looks regal with this gown! Its just her styliss need to altered the length of the dress. But she glows  and looks dazzling here. 

I Put my expectation so low now, hahaha! 

• Like 2
  • Love 6

25 minutes ago, eLizza said:

https://metro.style/fashion/inspiration/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin/25450

Metro dot style is actually the official spokesperson of Binjin Nation :tounge_xd:  They openly ship them whenever they get a chance..:joy:

i even surprise when open the link, their latest korean wave news is 75% about Bin and Jin.. :lol:

guess, maybe the reporter even a member of this forum :joy: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

36 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

TotoroSY

Yes, YJ looks like a Goddess in this white dress. The crowd went wild. 

Every man on earth will be proud walking by her side, especially HB.

If YJ wears something like this, HB won't be able to take his eyes off her. She will be like a bride walking down the altar to meet her groom. Even female fans can't take their eyes off her in that dress LOL!! What more whipped Binnie hahaha!!

@eLizza  It's so funny how Metrodotstyle is turning into a Binjin media. Almost every other article is about HB or SYJ or Binjin lol!! They are shipping Binjin as crazily as us fans LOL!! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Elle R said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but the article doesnt say she'd wear the specific dress, right? Honestly, it doesn't seem her style. Please go with this instead lmao ... she may even surprise us and go with a pantsuit.

EDT: Sorry mod. I always have issues deleting pics.

Agreed. I do not see the article saying she'll wear the beige gown. I do prefer the brown RL gown. It suits her more. 

3 hours ago, Furmom_jds said:

I am just thinking, if SYJ will wear something revealing tomorrow.... HB is a conservative guy. Would he let her wear a tight fitting-revealing-gown? :blush: 

we'll see! I am so excited. Never watch any K-awards, and never have i thought i will be this anxious! :)

He agreed with blazer. :joy: kidding here

• LOL 4

19 minutes ago, binjinunnie said:

Hello, i read in a post that when rain and kim tae hee were planning to get married, kth evaded the spotlight and rain was always the one who’s out in the public eye. Sounds familiar. Can someone tell me if this is true? Thanks

I am not familiar with their timeline but I noticed more most likely no longer coincidence stuff from last month which is why I have higher expectations tomorrow :lol: on BinJin content 

But I will discuss more post Baeksang especially if I am wrong lol

• Like 1
  • Love 2