[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

36 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

Here’s a pic of the dress without the blazer. I highly doubt she would wear the blazer - I think it was just used to stylize the dress in that photo 

Correct me if I am wrong, but the article doesnt say she'd wear the specific dress, right? Honestly, it doesn't seem her style. Please go with this instead lmao ... she may even surprise us and go with a pantsuit.

00036-Ralph-Lauren-Pre-Fall-19.jpg

EDT: Sorry mod. I always have issues deleting pics.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

I think the color still looks good on her. Just doesn't look good on that model LOL. Apparently the nude color is a fashion trend this spring. I just didn't think she would actually decide to go that much lighter when I said "beige" lol

Anyways, teasing us since May 2018 :wub::P

Probably done for the day while it is still safe for me hahaa

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

You have to stop with your predictions for now. Hold your horses! :joy: We have to reset our delulu for tomorrow if that jacket is part of the ensemble. :joy:

Its Summer on South korea.. Plus YJ unnie had two sun near of her.. one is on the sky, ones is beside her. I guess maybe there's no jacket for Red carpets? :wub: 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I think the color still looks good on her. Just doesn't look good on that model LOL. Apparently the nude color is a fashion trend this spring. I just didn't think she would actually decide to go that much lighter when I said "beige" lol

White, beige and black are her signature looks the past few years so it's not surprising she'd go with one of these three colors. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

47 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

Its Summer on South korea.. Plus YJ unnie had two sun near of her.. one is on the sky, ones is beside her. I guess maybe there's no jacket for Red carpets? :wub: 

Same thoughts, checked weather forecast for tomorrow and it seems too warm for a jacket.

Also, it'll be funny if it turns out that this isn't her exact dress after all and Naver was trolling us

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

She'll probably save the jacket for later ... since most likely they'll be separated by an extra chair or people. The sun will be too far to keep her warm. But once on stage, yep, that sun will be in full display and jacket comes off again.

• LOL 10

29 minutes ago, Elle R said:

Please go with this instead

I like that color and front for her! Although her close friend may have difficult times trying to maintain  the physical distancing rule and trying to not start behaving in protective mode hahaha 

I like the third one too, the silver dress... either way, what she chooses, she will be stunning!:glasses: 

9 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

I’m sure she’ll look good like always...we should be more worried about HB and his reaction tbh :lol:

ROFL indeed! 

• LOL 5

Gosh :joy: Never thought I will be nervously anticipating a Korean award show.. Its like going to a battle with tiktok & Vliveapp as my weapon. We are repeating PIFAN 2014 :D chingus. As for the dress, anything will do as long as YeJin's close friend is walking side by side with her,  arm to arm or the best - hand in hand. Lord,  answer my prayer pls... 

• Like 5
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, sussieh said:

I like that color and front for her! Although her close friend may have difficult times trying to maintain  the physical distancing rule and trying to not start behaving in protective mode hahaha 

He'll prob motion to cover her boobs instead of legs :lol:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 18

57 minutes ago, Elle R said:

He'll prob motion to cover her boobs instead of legs :lol:.

YJ looks gorgeous in almost every angle.

Too many YJ’s body parts need to be covered, it is her beautiful legs, sexy back or appealing b00bs.

Poor HB, you should bring extra blankets or jackets for your close friend.

• LOL 17

4 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

It will be 29oC tomorrow in Seoul.
YJ will definitely not put the blazer on unless she gets cold.

If indeed she puts on the blazer,  and button it,  we know what is she hiding :lol:... 

• LOL 8

23 minutes ago, Onewaytrain said:

I’m praying hard she don’t go for the glittery beige dress. It don’t look classy imo. There’s so many other brands with nicer design!! :crazy:

Ralph Lauren is fine and those dress that has been posted on twitter, also fine. But it's Very unlikely for celebrity to wear sequin dress in June  (except for met gala), but this is for Hollywood

For south korean award night, i have no clue.  

We binjin shipper sometimes over analyze, And we love to stress our self, remember where everyone thought HB doinG BMW ads but turned out it’s for Smart :D

Relax, Just wait for tomorrow, who knew we might get a jackpot! :wub:

And yess i agree with @Xoxo 

“As for the dress, anything will do as long as YeJin's close friend is walking side by side with her,  arm to arm or the best - hand in hand” 

Even it will hurt my eyes to see sequin dress in June 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3