[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Love the timeline! For me, my sensible and delusional sides are always wrestling with each other and may I also present the conservative version of my thoughts of their relationship:

TN promos - at the very least they had a ssum (something) relationship at that point. That's why we all love going back to the TN promos, it's just one of the loveliest and most exciting part to witness in relationships. 

Around the time of the grocery incident- they might've had a few dates by then. From the little I know of Korean dating (have a few Korean acquaintances but I know this can't be generalized), it seems people usually decide whether to move on after a few dates. However, seeing their closeness during CLOY is so encouraging (and like everyone else has pointed out, that Christmas eve post! Yes it's also promo but why Christmas eve and why that photo?). I share @ElectricHearts's idea that they set aside their private relationship during CLOY. Any heart fluttering things that went on, they utilized it to enhance their acting even more (thus part of the reason why YJ said that just seeing HB stand/act still makes it easy for her to act as Seri and see Binnie as RJH)

Post CLOY - it seems like this is a crucial stage, where they could come to a decision/realization about their future together. For YJ especially, she needed downtime to rest, decompress, give attention to their respective personal lives and of course with the covid situation. Now that both of them are easing back to work, it will be crucial if they can still make things work between them while working in separate projects and how they privately deal with all the extra attention they're getting now. Plus the interview where Binnie stated he's curious about fans/public's reaction after the drama, makes me think that he/they could be "weighing" some important things.

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 5

4 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

She is a light weight - so she would get red immediately. She had also mentioned before that when she gets drunk, she would normally regret a text she sends the next day to someone she hadn't talk to in a while lol.

If we rewatch that soju drinking scene. That was’s SR/ SYJ asked JH/ HB to promise to her that he only drinks at home, not JH/ HB asked SR/ SYJ to drink at home.

YJ said that her friends normally garther at her house/ their houses, not restaurants as it’s not covinenient for them (actresses) to eat out. 

HB has some unpopular photos online with his fans after he got drunk at wrap up parties.

That’s why YJ might have wanted HB to promise to not drink outside and he may already keep his promise well by drinking water only at CLOY wrap up party.

Photos with fans

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/02/04/photos-of-drunken-hyun-bin-resurfaced-after-scene-of-him-drinking-alcohol-with-son-yejin-in-crash-landing-on-you-aired-328707

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

17 minutes ago, romance1 said:

That’s why YJ might have wanted HB to promise to not drink outside and he may already keep his promise well by drinking water only at CLOY wrap up party.

I don't think we should confuse what happens in CLOY as being the real life BinJin, CLOY has screenwriters after all.

I think HB will drink in social situations as drinking culture is part of the culture in South Korea, it's pretty much mandatory to keep up business/social contacts.

I think they drank a little at CLOY wrap up party, I saw a glass of beer at the table. They probably just limited the amount they drank. Plus they were together at the wrap up party, they could've drunk. I think HB is attractive anyways but drunk HB is super cute so I do see where jealousy would come in haha.

Wow to BinJin leading the polls, that's quite the devoted fanbase!! Hope they make it to the end!

• Like 9
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, eLizza said:

Wohoooo our binjin are back at the top.:love:..I just voted for day 3. HB is leading by over 30k votes ,meanwhile YJ is leading by 150 votes. Binjin nation is amazing. They narrowed down that gap of 15 k so soon and now YJ is leading. I think it would be better if we don't give the live updates on SNS as it will garner the attention of  antis.We can just remind Binjin fans to vote ,vote and vote.Who knows YJ may win secretly with a "boom"as suggested by @yejinatic1981 and the antis won't even know.

This lil feeling of sadness(bcoz of antis) would turn into joy!

Why our dear YeJinssi got so many antis where in fact she is just doing what she loves most, her field of acting and she mainly participated on movie film. She is untroubled if she get less fans, rating wise not too high for as long as she did a wonderful art on that given drama than to those whose preferences are drama where exposure are widely seen on tv for over a months and yet she is so thankful if she can draw more fans in her drama. Similarly she is grateful too for supporting her film and making it box office all the time

So all antis where did you come from huh. Please go away. Why don't you allocate spare time to love her, love her simplicity, love her humbleness. By loving her cast your vote now :kiss_wink:

Hoping the antis can read this when they keep an eye or stalking this forum now and then :D And God may bless them. 

SYJ 367112 leading over IU 349335... 

For our dear HB still the leads. 

FIGHTING!!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Son Ye Jin officially became the most beautiful woman in the world in 2020

She was once dubbed the 'Angel Kbiz' for her beautiful, fragile appearance that caused countless Korean boys' hearts to collapse.

Son Ye Jin officially became the most beautiful woman in the world in 2020.

After a global poll of 13,955,584 participants through online polls and on social media, netizens called the beauty of “Crash Landing on You” Son Ye Jin. into “The world’s most beautiful woman in 2020”. The poll was organized by Starmometer site.

The poll began on 4/4/2020 with beauties in the age range of 20 – 40 years old. The criteria are based on face beauty, glamor and popularity. After nearly 2 months of deployment, netizens finally voted for the most beautiful beauties in the world of 2020.

https://lovekpop95.com

Edited by ooxxoo
  • Like 7
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, gloriousCheese said:

Post CLOY - it seems like this is a crucial stage, where they could come to a decision/realization about their future together. For YJ especially, she needed downtime to rest, decompress, give attention to their respective personal lives and of course with the covid situation. Now that both of them are easing back to work, it will be crucial if they can still make things work between them while working in separate projects and how they privately deal with all the extra attention they're getting now. Plus the interview where Binnie stated he's curious about fans/public's reaction after the drama, makes me think that he/they could be "weighing" some important things.

Yea I agree with you on this. I am sure they know where they want their relationship to go but this is their first "challenge" of being apart and going back to work after being inseparable for so long (thanks to CLOY filming). I do think though because of the covid situation it did change HB filming schedule around (the original filming start date got push from March to mid April). It looks like even though he is filming a movie right now he took on more CFs as those are quick and easy to complete than another project (besides the latest two he is confirmed for that was announced earlier on today in the Phillipines. One which he has already finished filming recently. - the BMW/Smart one). Plus it is still uncertain if they can complete the film this year. I read on latest soompi news that a film which I won't mention here since it is off topic - it had stopped production and officially couldnt do anymore oversea shooting and is now postpone. So I feel like that could be the same with HB's film in the end. That would mean there would be another additional longer time for him being in SK. Plus we know SYJ is still considering projects and hasn't confirmed anything else at the moment except her current CFs. So given this weird current situation happening in the world, I think it could be working in their benefit. We shall see though. Anything can change with what is happening in the world right now 

In terms of the voting polls, keep up the awesome work! I am glad SYJ is back in the lead :)

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

Everyone is discussing BinJin timeline but i feel like they started being a thing around Nov 2018(Because theres the golfing thing and then rumour about HB visiting YJ Parents in Daegu too that was assumed happen before LA trip).While TN Promo is like HB trying to show his feelings towards YJ thats why the Director said HB like YJ more lol But they’ve mentioned during TN Promo Interview that they met off screen alot so we can assumed the get to know eachother period already started during the TN reshoot/Photoshoot.And when they were spotted in LA...they were already a thing tbh During CLOY Era i think they keep their relationship on the dl and focus more on the project since it’s what they’ve been wishing since the beginning and wanting the best result for it.After CLOY,well only they know their future lol I’m still assuming that a wedding is comin’ though...somehow what that reporter said about BinJin planning to get married after the drama(source from someone in the fashion field) give me alot of hope :wub:

Anyway,I’m ready for Baeksang....I hope both will attend since it’s a more private event..so they should come.And personally,I want them to win alot of awards including the popularity awards too but I think it’s more important for them to win the main awards tbh 

But still let’s do our best with the voting just in case.

Fighting everyone! 

• Like 4
  • Love 8

I think the fact that many BinJin fans who can finally vote sucessfully by setting up “Autoclicker” in iPhone may help to boost the votes significantly today. 

Yesterday many iOS/ iPhone users could not vote sucessfully without using Autoclicker

• Like 1
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

Everyone is discussing BinJin timeline but i feel like they started being a thing around Nov 2018(Because theres the golfing thing and then rumour about HB visiting YJ Parents in Daegu too that was assumed happen before LA trip).While TN Promo is like HB trying to show his feelings towards YJ thats why the Director said HB like YJ more lol But they’ve mentioned during TN Promo Interview that they met off screen alot so we can assumed the get to know eachother period already started during the TN reshoot/Photoshoot.And when they were spotted in LA...they were already a thing tbh During CLOY Era i think they keep their relationship on the dl and focus more on the project since it’s what they’ve been wishing since the beginning and wanting the best result for it.After CLOY,well only they know their future lol I’m still assuming that a wedding is comin’ though...somehow what that reporter said about BinJin planning to get married after the drama(source from someone in the fashion field) give me alot of hope :wub:

I didn't want to mention Oct/November period as he was still busy filming. So I made it "official" in January for them since he wasn't working lol. Yes I agree they could have already gone on a few dates before then .. hence the whole previous past relationship timeline that I mentioned it always seems to happen when he is dating someone for less than 2 months. However, if you follow the whole autumn to make it official in Christmas Day SK culture - 100 days, it could have been Nov/Dec lol. I believe we all have the same goal where we want their relationship to be headed :wub:

Also, I must say the first thing that came to my mind when HB was booked for 2 endorsement gigs in Philippines was how nice of a place to travel to and explore after his special Manila appearance (whenever that happens). I assume SYJ hasn't been to the Philippines? 

According to google, the best time to visit Africa is May-Sept or if SYJ wants to do a safari September, October, March or April lol

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Also, I must say the first thing that came to my time when HB was booked for 2 endorsement gigs in Philippines was how nice of a place to travel to and explore after his special Manila appearance (whenever that happens). I assume SYJ hasn't been to the Philippines? 

Hahaha but speaking of being booked, i was thinking,maybe it’s their plan that when one is busy with jobs the other should be free...so it’s easier for them to follow eachother and see eachother instead of both being busy at the same time.... or nuh lol :lol: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I assume SYJ hasn't been to the Philippines?

She has gone on holiday there many years ago, to a beach destination with her parents. Our girl just loves beaches doesn't she? One of the photos of her dad that we see a lot, it's taken on a boat from that trip. Sadly for PH fans, I guess even though she likes beaches, it might be difficult for SYJ to return there for a low-profile vacation anytime soon. Should I also pray for a CF there for her? :lol: My list of things to pray for BinJin is getting so long, from good things to happen at Chuseok or Binnie's bday and that Africa thing haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

7 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Yea I didn't want to mention that one. As it was silly and a bit disrespectful to HB and SYJ as actors, they are basically working. So by saying they were holding hands on set while filming.., that would mean they weren't being professional then. Maybe because before the other denials came out during filming and they didn't want another rumor/denial to affect the show and potential ratings. I don't know. I just feel like at the end that one didn't need to be addressed but I guess it was after the January incident and still circulating, they finally had to bring that one up out as well. Plus I think the article about Yoon Seri being potentially pregnant from the promotional still. And since it was after CLOY, it was a final denial to respect their privacy as the show has now finished. If anything, BinJin could have still hung out post CLOY finale and discussed their relationship again after. That would mean they had a bit of a break to decide what their feelings were.. I don't know all speculation. I just find the filming one offensive to them as actors especially since I have a lot of theatre related friends.

Yes!!! To regards to the hand picture. You can over analyse what you saw in the BTS, interviews, press con but please don’t over analyse what you saw in the drama. It’s like an insult to them because they are very professional actors. Be a responsible and reasonable shipper B)

But we know that those super young shippers will just over analyse everything. :phew: 

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

I assume SYJ hasn't been to the Philippines?

I just want to add an info about her. In her late 20's they went on a vacation with her parents at Dos Palmas, Palawan Philippines before. I saw it on twitter posted by a BinJin shippers. :)

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Edited by N_F2522
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

Hahaha but speaking of being booked, i was thinking,maybe it’s their plan that when one is busy with jobs the other should be free...so it’s easier for them to follow eachother and see eachother instead of both being busy at the same time.... or nuh lol :lol: 

36 minutes ago, gloriousCheese said:

She has gone on holiday there many years ago, to a beach destination with her parents. Our girl just loves beaches doesn't she? One of the photos of her dad that we see a lot, it's taken on a boat from that trip. Sadly for PH fans, I guess even though she likes beaches, it might be difficult for SYJ to return there for a low-profile vacation. Should I also pray for a CF there for her? :lol: My list of things to pray for BinJin is getting so long, from good things to happen by Chuseok or Binnie's bday and that Africa thing haha

All these trips sound so fun :lol: I basically want to "crash land" anywhere now - I actually would be travelling right now if it wasn't for this current covid situation. I have been stuck indoors for too long. So thinking of all the fun trips BinJin can be doing instead :lol: Yea I saw people wanted her to appear in the passenger seat in the BMW lol. Yup apparently the best month for Africa is September :lol:

Anyways, happy voting! Hopefully more SYJ news to come to fit with HB's upcoming more news this week lol. YAY I love "coincidence" updates of them

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

OH GOD!!!!!! 

BINJIN fam are amazing, 

Last night i was sending broadcast  massages to my girl friends.. and surprisingly my friends are silently binjin shipper as well!! 

I love you all!

I hope one day we all can meet and have a trip to South korea, that would be fun! 

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

KEEP VOTING!

Last year i don’t even know what baeksang is... now i turned into a madness woman! 

DONE VOTING FOR THEM!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

I imagine them vacationing in Amanpulo! 

That beach destination is the most exclusive of resorts, even hollywood stars slip in and out without the rest of the world knowing. You fly in through a private plane, cost per villa is upwards of $1200 USD/night.

https://www.aman.com/resorts/amanpulo?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=G+|+CA+|+ENG+|+Brand+|+Country+|+Philippines+|+Exact&utm_term=amanpulo+philippines&utm_content=A203_A822_A015668&gclid=Cj0KCQjwn7j2BRDrARIsAHJkxmzYBGbV6Vl56iI4fdTcv18C9Fd8XogwxC54nwb38POwBiJO10QyzY0aAuziEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Honeymoon destination maybe? 

Apparently you never see any staff there, there is hardly any interaction between staff and guests. Everything gets replenished, cleaned, provided for without the guests ever seeing the staff. It’s like staying in a magical place where everything is provided for by invisible people. For high profile people, privacy is the ultimate form of luxury and i am sure BinJin is in much need of that. 

• Like 11
  • Love 4

11 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Anyways, happy voting! Hopefully more SYJ news to come to fit with HB's upcoming more news this week lol. YAY I love "coincidence" updates of them

They may release SYJ’s Manyo CF and HB’s Smart CF on the same day.

BinJin might have given us many hints about their open secret relationship.

• Like 6
  • Love 1