[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

37 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

WOW!! So happy there is gonna be a Red Carpet and Backstage interview for Baeksang!! Drama gods, please make sure Binjin appears TOGETHER and are interview TOGETHER! 

Can we watch Tik Tok via notebook? Want to watch this thru the biggest screen possible. :D

Here's the tweet about red carpet, backstage interview and also the rule of 1 device, 1 account for voting.

Another endorsement!!  I saw the BENCH CEO posting the hint during Mother's Day but didn't think much about it. But it's really happening! I also hope it will have both Binnie and YJ. Will they have a fan event since there's still travel restrictions everywhere. So yeah, might be a Zoom event first?

I downloaded tiktok on my ipad. Maybe it will work with a notebook too? I don’t know haha. 

I guess Ye Jin is back to work! :blush: the IG post of Dessert Lab says that she met Ye Jin TODAY.  There was another IG post of the Ma:nyo pictorial minus Ye Jin on the photo. A little teaser 

edit: I messaged the person who posted the set of Ma:nyo. And he affirmed that it was indeed Today. And according to him “it was fantastic” :blush:

another edit. Haha! I think the CF that Hyun Bin did with the nice car? I think that’s for SMART telecom here in the Philippines. A teaser was just posted. 

@Furmom_jds hi there! :) Content of their article was the same as what was written a few weeks ago. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 9
  • Insightful 1

Yes, so sad they dont have any "hard receipt" than just those generic assumptions. I just hate reading articles like this, it just so not true. 

Is Koreaboo a legit k-ent platform? Sorry not much knowledge yet about k-ent. I read somewhere that when a Korean media picks up the rumor, it could be something...? 

Thank you! 

yay to jobless Yejin going to work lol. excited to see her CF!

and please please please let us not even bother with the K*****boo article, same old same old.

Wow to Binnie being in the lead in the poll and over 200,000 votes!! 

IU is ahead but I feel like IU should get an award for her OST hahaha

I don't have a huge awards thing for Yejin because she has won so much already but I'm so happy to see her neck and neck with IU. I feel bad when I see the other stars with low votes though, I kinda wish we didn't see the votes sometimes until the end. 

• LOL 5

23 minutes ago, ccb_RiRi said:

Here is the Smart teaser. OMO these PH CEOs Ben Chan and Manny Pangilinan. Pls adopt me already :lol:

Oh gosh, so it was not for a BMW ad? Was wondering  then how it can be a car brand since I thot HB was still endorsing Lexus. This makes more sense now. Though I cannot connect how HB can promote SMART Philippines which is a telecom company. :D

31 minutes ago, Samsam said:

^ @TotoroSY yes, i messaged the person who posted. He said it’s TODAY! :blush:

And I think the CF that Hyun Bin did a few days back was for Smart telecom. 

So it;s confirmed that YJ shot a new CF today? I am not familiar of the brand Ma:nyo so I googled and found the previous CF that YJ shot for it, from April 2020. Looks like it's skincare? YJ looks really natural and gorgeous here.

1 hour ago, Furmom_jds said:

Is Koreaboo a legit k-ent platform? Sorry not much knowledge yet about k-ent. I read somewhere that when a Korean media picks up the rumor, it could be something...? 

Hope you don't get too affected by the article from Koreaboo. They are not a korean media, but an english online tabloid news reporting on mostly on K-pop news, gossips etc. They are well known for publishing unconfirmed news, gossips etc to get clicks. Most k-pop, kdrama fans really hate them for that - at least that's what I observe from the comment section.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

I didn't realize Road to Baeksang would be HB content almost everyday and SYJ coming out of hiding lol. Interesting that Bench tweet and Smart came out around the same time. And that the BMW cf is related to Smart? Even Vast teasing more Bodyluv content to come on May 29. 

Was Bench, Smart and this video from VAST all posted around the same time? lol And SYJ update? lol 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

43 minutes ago, ccb_RiRi said:

Here is the Smart teaser. OMO these PH CEOs Ben Chan and Manny Pangilinan. Pls adopt me already :lol:

Haha i cant wait. From PH here. I am a smart postpaid subscriber of smart for 10yrs now. This is gold. And the word 

RIveal? Its capt. Ri! Oh Binnie! 

• Like 1

I suddenly had a thought. It will be nice for HB & SYJ to collaborate on an action/thriller movie akin to Liam Neeson’s Taken but mixed in with drama/thriller like Brie Larson’s Room. HB plays the husband character who’s trying to save his wife and kid who got kidnapped and SYJ plays the wife who’s trying to escape the kidnapper with their kid while being confined to a room/shed. So they are simultaneously being filmed not just focused on one :)

I think it will be superb, because it won’t just be action but also a lot of emotional scenes as well. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Oh gosh, so it was not for a BMW ad? Was wondering  then how it can be a car brand since I thot HB was still endorsing Lexus. This makes more sense now. Though I cannot connect how HB can promote SMART Philippines which is a telecom company. :D

So it;s confirmed that YJ shot a new CF today? I am not familiar of the brand Ma:nyo so I googled and found the previous CF that YJ shot for it, from April 2020. Looks like it's skincare? YJ looks really natural and gorgeous here.

Ma:nyo is under the same company as HB Mediheal lol.

I am confused now LOL. Since this"teaser" for the BMW was posted a couple weeks ago?? 

• Insightful 4

12 minutes ago, Enya said:

Haha i cant wait. From PH here. I am a smart postpaid subscriber of smart for 10yrs now. This is gold. And the word 

RIveal? Its capt. Ri! Oh Binnie! 

hoping that Globe will get Ye Jin :lol:

Manny Pangilinan just posted on twitter that the breakout of the ad (online and TV) will be on Monday, June 1. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

4 minutes ago, Samsam said:

hoping that Globe will get Ye Jin :lol:

Manny Pangilinan just posted on twitter that the breakout of the ad (online and TV) will be on Monday, June 1. 

Omg that would be awesome! Haha! Hayy this shipping business is hard! Lol! 

• Like 1

On 5/22/2020 at 1:41 PM, eLizza said:
  Hide contents

i understand your point..I woke up and found my feed filled with  articles about this issue from various sites. Out of curiosity I clicked some of them just to check their contents although it was already cleared many a times by our shipper friends here a few pages ago. Guess  what I found.??Each of the articles had the same format,even the same lines word by word. It  felt like they just copypasted the whole thing from one site to another creating a chain. There was no solid proof or credibility to their source.

Unless we are provided with irrefutable receipts as in the LA grocery pics, my belief won't falter.Have patience and don't take it too seriously.These are just gossip tabloids. Few months ago I even read some claims by fans that the "ex" and her "ex-husband" are getting back together.

These are baseless rumours which come out from time to time when the iron is hot. And this time what could be a better clickbait  than CLOY related news.

Somewhere I agree with you......but I am just worried as every chinese news article posted this news.....as well as I read from one Korean news article ...everyday m getting an update.m just worried as the rumors are not ending at all....even spreading on every news article

• Unamused 1

16 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Ma:nyo is under the same company as HB Mediheal lol.

I am confused now LOL. Since this"teaser" for the BMW was posted a couple weeks ago?? 

Ah no wonder Ma:nyo sounds familiar! She appeared in an event together with HB around earlier 2019 (after the Grocery-LA pictures). 

Now that I watch this teaser again, it does look like it's promoting BMW!! I am so confused now. Could it be that SMART Telecom is giving away a BMW for a contest or something, and HB is the main spokesperson for that event? LOL!! Pure speculation cuz I have no idea how to connect the two teasers.

6 minutes ago, charray said:

I just finished my work. How’s the voting going on? Is SYJ and HB still in the lead? Or have we lost too much ground for SYJ to catch up? 

HB is still in the lead with a gap of 25K, but SYJ is having it tougher. Her votes were leading earlier (small lead) but now she is #2 with a gap of 15K.  Need more votes for YJ....

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Furmom_jds said:

HI! Sorry to post this topic here, i will delete this if this is not permitted. 

I just want to share it. 

a friend DM me this link. It's a twitter from Koreaboo page, like 40 minutes ago. 

They just won't stop. 

Please delete this.

We are in BinJin land. Just share all love and peacefull think about BinJin. :heart:

Can't hardly waiting for Baeksang Award. 

I really wish both of them walking together on red carpet.

But if not. It's my happiness if both of them enjoy their "just the two of us" somewhere   :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 3