[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, girlpepper said:

The TN shooting (Aug. Dec. 2017) was the getting to know you on a more professional 

The Negotiation was only for 6 weeks in the summer then both HB and YJ went to shoot Rampant and Be With You the latter part of 2017

They said they met up a lot to discuss the film with the director (where the director said they drank together to get close) so they got to know each other during this time, preproduction of the movie. Then SYJ said in an interview Sept. 2018 that after the shoot they met  during SITR, I guess that was April 2018 then they didn't meet again until Nego promo in August 2018. I don't know if they texted each other or what but we definately know that HB watched her drama well hahaha. For Be With You promo (March 2018), SYJ said she's waiting for a good man to show up and then Sept. 2018 she wants to be part of a real romantic rumour. I think speaking things into existence can be a powerful thing...remember when SYJ said she wants to go paragliding during SITR VLive? I'm claiming both SYJ and HB wanting to be married before forty. BinJin Fighting!!

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 6
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Kristen Son said:

Then SYJ said in an interview Sept. 2018 that after the shoot they met  during SITR, I guess that was April 2018 then they didn't meet again until Nego promo in August 2018. 

I still think that they kept seeing each other after the TN reshoot and STIR filming period till the TN promotion tour. To the point he was confident to confirm their closeness in this interview (Sept 2018).

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

Hello BinJin shoppers! A big applause to everyone who voted/still voting for our lovely couple. You are amazing!

I really wonder what BJ are feeling right now knowing how much they are loved globally. They must be overwhelmed, not expecting that in their late 30s, they will rock the whole world. I am really proud of them and I really want them to win both the major awards and and popularity- a first for Baeksang. I hope that this massive love and support for them will give BJ the courage and confidence to confirm their relationship. Winning aside, my ultimate desire for them is to be married and happy together for life:wub:

@girlpepper I loved your BJ Timeline!

To all Filipino shippers: Yay for Bench fan meet! I hope YJ will tag along. If that happens, I will surely go there! Covid, pls be gone so we can see Capt. Ri and hopefully his lady love!

Fighting, shoppers!

• Like 11
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

What if I continuously log in and out from my tiktok accs because I have 18 tiktok accs, will my votes still be recorded?

seriously.. never thought I would download tiktok and made not just one but 18 accs (and i'm still planning to add) ONLY FOR BINJIN. Wow, i feel truly amazed of myself. For those who is voting, keep going! LET'S WIDEN THE GAP!!! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 7

20 minutes ago, loveintheair said:

I still think that they kept seeing each other after the TN reshoot and STIR filming period till the TN promotion tour. To the point he was confident to confirm their closeness in this interview (Sept 2018).

I agree.

HB also said in an interview in Sep 2018 that they went to a local restaurant together a few times, but then YJ responded quickly that the restaurant was closed recently (I guess she might have made a white lie so that the interviewer stops digging further)

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, loveintheair said:

Or uri depyo-nim deligently sent a lovely emoticon chat while they're getting busy? we know that Depyo-nim just sent emoticon chat to his girlfriends :wub:

we could see at YJ unni IG while filming STIR she is busy with her phone sometimes.. guess maybe uri depyo keep an eye to her close friends? :D 

oh, delulu always so beautiful..

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

25 minutes ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

Hello BinJin shoppers! A big applause to everyone who voted/still voting for our lovely couple. You are amazing!

I really wonder what BJ are feeling right now knowing how much they are loved globally. They must be overwhelmed, not expecting that in their late 30s, they will rock the whole world. I am really proud of them and I really want them to win both the major awards and and popularity- a first for Baeksang. I hope that this massive love and support for them will give BJ the courage and confidence to confirm their relationship. Winning aside, my ultimate desire for them is to be married and happy together for life:wub:

@girlpepper I loved your BJ Timeline!

To all Filipino shippers: Yay for Bench fan meet! I hope YJ will tag along. If that happens, I will surely go there! Covid, pls be gone so we can see Capt. Ri and hopefully his lady love!

Fighting, shoppers!

Unfortunately, I don't think YeJin will be endorsing Bench or any other local rival clothing brands anytime soon. She has current clothing brand endorsement in Korea which is also available in PH. I just hope she'll endorse other PH products/ services soon. :) Let's keep voting!

• Like 4
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, Onewaytrain said:

I think it’s quite cute that how hard we are fighting against idol fans, whom are very famous for devotion and willing to fight to win all polls. :sweatingbullets: 

Haha I agree! 2 days ago probably 70-80% of binjin shippers hates tiktok and doesn't even know how to use it. But for the next couple of days, we will be so devoted using this app :D I'm really amazed by BinJin fans all over the world. The effort that I'm seeing on all media platforms is just insane!:lol: Never knew we can be this competitive lol

HB and SYJ better attend the Baeksang together or else our effort will go down the drain. Nooooo please! Don't disappoint us mommy and daddy :blink:

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Saw the earlier posts here asking why we need to use Autoclicker.

The reason we are using Autoclicker for Android and IOS is because we are using multiple Tiktok accounts on 1 device. That is when you need to use the Autoclicker as it takes the hard work out of clicking continuously with your finger for a while to succeed in getting the votes through.

You can create multiple Tiktok accounts using random emails that you create and you have 5 votes for each account. It is hard work but Autoclicker helps to make it a little easier. See the tweet below. 

• Like 5

These are the kind of candies I want to see/read after a looooonnnggggg day. Not catfights. I already have a cat and we are already fighting. :tounge_xd:

Those BINJIN timelines truly amaze me everytime I see one. Every shipper would have their own version but if you read through, there aren't much difference. We all have the same receipts, went through different analysis yet we arrived at the same conclusion. I can only give one explanation for that: we are not in delulu at all. Well, most of the time. :glasses: 

Keep those votes coming. I will cast mine again at 2am Korean time.  

• Like 7
  • Love 16

11 minutes ago, 4leafclover said:

Haha I agree! 2 days ago probably 70-80% of binjin shippers hates tiktok and doesn't even know how to use it. But for the next couple of days, we will be so devoted using this app :D I'm really amazed by BinJin fans all over the world. The effort that I'm seeing on all media platforms is just insane!:lol: Never knew we can be this competitive lol

HB and SYJ better attend the Baeksang together or else our effort will go down to the drain. Nooooo please! Don't disappoint us mommy and daddy :blink:

I agree with you. For the first time I downloaded this app which I really hate (once you open the app you see videos of people you don't care about). 

I hope BinJin win this. By the way, don't uninstall your tiktok app until the awards night happen. We might never know but some says that our votes will disappear. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

I don't know about you guys but I felt so touched to see the recent votes for BinJin. They got almost the same number of votes. It shows how much they are love as a couple :bawling:.. BinJin aaaaaa,  if you read this,  pls pls be happy.  Virtual hugs everyone :heart:. If we can vote for 'couple' award then without a doubt,  they can easily bring the trophy home.

Keep voting everyone

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, 4leafclover said:

Haha I agree! 2 days ago probably 70-80% of binjin shippers hates tiktok and doesn't even know how to use it.

HAHAHA. I AM ONE OF THEM. :D though i did not downloaded tiktok for my self. i only busied my free hour contacting friends and the long lost ones(AS MANY AS I CAN), demanded my staff to make use of their tiktoks. it pays to have a cool relationship with the juniors. HAHA. :P;) They find my swooning over binjin  kind of cute so they gave in to my whims. it's not like i ask them to do something for me for personal interests once in a while. HAHAHA. oh welll!!!!:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 9