[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Voted using my phone, husband's work phone and personal phone (he is asleep so I secretly installed Tiktok on his work phone and created account lol), my daughter's ipad and phone, so that is 25 votes for Yejin and 15 votes for Hyun Bin. BINJIN, what have you done to me???? Jalja....  Annyeonghi Jumuseyo 안녕히 주무세요!

• LOL 16

17 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

Maybe we can ask BTS fans to vote for YeJin. She is willing to buy a meal for them anyway haha

This is actually a brilliant idea!!! :D Better spread the word to BTS’s fans’ on sns then lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, cheesenb said:

Talking about the nominees of Best Actor, no one here ever watched Hot Stove League?

I think Namkoong Min is the strongest competition against HB out of the four other nominees. He was entirely the backbone of the drama, excellent portrayal of a leader in the sport business.

Spoiler

I have, and at the beginning, I thought he was going to be the strongest competitor as well. But it seems that Korean netizens are pretty quiet about him too compared to the others so I don’t know anymore. Obviously it’s not based on general/public and popularity though, so we shall see.  

Wow... love that we are getting more content from HB... The starcom/bmw... and his Bodyluv campaign (the gift that keeps on giving). And SYJ gave us a tease as well (the hand!) :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Wohoooo our binjin are back at the top.:love:..I just voted for day 3. HB is leading by over 30k votes ,meanwhile YJ is leading by 150 votes. Binjin nation is amazing. They narrowed down that gap of 15 k so soon and now YJ is leading. I think it would be better if we don't give the live updates on SNS as it will garner the attention of  antis.We can just remind Binjin fans to vote ,vote and vote.Who knows YJ may win secretly with a "boom"as suggested by @yejinatic1981 and the antis won't even know.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Is it possible that HB gets most popular actor, some other actor gets best actor, then IU gets most popular actress and SYJ gets best actress? Better they both get both awards together, but does Baeksang like spreading out the awards so everyone gets something?

20 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I decided to go back and reread the last 100+ pages. As much as I would like them to be engaged/married already, let's take a more realistic approach to their potential "dating timeline" and the denials from their agencies and what we got so far. 

You forgot the last denial which came out day after CLOY finale. This was in response to the "handholding under the table" pic. I always felt uneasy about the timing of that denial. Why did they address it after CLOY finale if that pic had been circulating for a while? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Insightful 1

32 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I decided to go back and reread the last 100+ pages. As much as I would like them to be engaged/married already, let's take a more realistic approach to their potential "dating timeline" and the denials from their agencies and what we got so far. I have nothing better to do right now lol. So I decided to look at stuff again:

January 2019 - when they were spotted in LA several times before the grocery pic leaked. This can be the start of their "dating" as HB is completely free and not working. Yes they potentially were golfing August/Nov but technically HB is still on work mode then. They mentioned in CLOY press con they laughed it off which is probably referring to how silly they were to get caught as they went grocery shopping (without masks) knowing that there were these rumors floating around about them potentially dating. So with what their agencies said back then, they weren't actually lying. They said they were "close friends" and were there with acquaintances not pictured at the grocery store. Given HB past relationships, the dating rumor would always come out less than 2 months when he would start to date and he would always admit them. What would happen later is break up rumors would come out/denial and then confirmation of said break up - he would always get asked about his relationship when he was promoting a movie/show - not like he wants to talk about them as he actually prefers to keep his personal life private. So in this case, given that SYJ has never admitted to dating, it was more easier to say silent

January-July/August - since they were both not as busy with work and they "denied" so it was easier to continue to date

May - CLOY was officially confirmed for them. They most likely did talk it over with each other before accepting the project. Since they wanted to work together, they couldn't pass the opportunity and knew it was most likely their last chance to work together. Hence why they kept saying it was "meant to be" and how much sooner the opportunity came about during CLOY press.

August-Feb 13 - CLOY filming. They spent more than 6 months together and on set every day. They put their personal private relationship aside and became "work colleagues" but we see from their interviews and small little gestures when they aren't acting in the behind the scenes, their little moments that they are more than just "close friends" especially in Dec Kakao Talk when you see a change in their interviews from their Couch Talk of flirting. Being on set everyday and with each other, only strengthens the relationship more and makes it grow faster.

Dec/January 2020 - when they had to deny break up rumors/marriage/malicious rumor scandal came about of HB's close friend - yes they denied but in a way it is true, if they put their personal private relationship aside during CLOY and become "work colleagues", they aren't actually dating and those rumors then are definitely false. 

Feb 13*-on ward since they are no longer working together, they can actually date again. Plus they both apparently left early from the wrap up party and didn't drink alcohol. So they spent valentine's day together. Yes HB had to start filming Bargaining mid April but SYJ was also silent during this period on her instagram. She did post White Day orange lemon tree gift which is most likely from HB. Feb 27 they both donated to Community Chest of Korea for covid. She only resumed liking on instagram coincidentally when he started to film his movie  And all the other news and updates we have received right now that always seem to continuously happen on the same day or around the same time. It just seems like their agencies are working together. If not, it is pure coincidence why it continues to keep happening. Like today :lol:

With that said, we should continue to respect their privacy and hope in the end it leads to where we want them to be :heart: So as much as I would like to see all kinds of things between BinJin at Baeksang, I think they will still attempt to try to conceal their relationship but we know their facial expressions and little gestures give this all away.

Brilliant!! I totally CONCUR with your whole analysis. :D It really makes a lot of sense to me, and also seems very in line with Binjin's personality and serious professional attitude towards their work. The only correction is that, the CLOY wrap-up party was on Feb 16, so they would have spent Valentine's Day 2 days before that  - I think by Feb 14 they have already completed filming for sure. In SK, the girl will give chocolates to the guy on Valentine's Day. And then the guy will return the gift on White Valentine's Day on March 14. So we can just imagine that YJ gave chocs to HB on Feb 14, and HB gifted her the Tangerine Plant on March 14, and she posted the picture on March 16. :D 

I will go to bed happily dreaming about your Binjin analysis above. :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

8 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

You forgot the last denial which came out day after CLOY finale. This was in response to the "handholding under the table" pic. I always felt uneasy about the timing of that denial. Why did they address it after CLOY finale if that pic had been circulating for a while? 

Yea I didn't want to mention that one. As it was silly and a bit disrespectful to HB and SYJ as actors, they are basically working. So by saying they were holding hands on set while filming.., that would mean they weren't being professional then. Maybe because before the other denials came out during filming and they didn't want another rumor/denial to affect the show and potential ratings. I don't know. I just feel like at the end that one didn't need to be addressed but I guess it was after the January incident and still circulating, they finally had to bring that one up out as well. Plus I think the article about Yoon Seri being potentially pregnant from the promotional still. And since it was after CLOY, it was a final denial to respect their privacy as the show has now finished. If anything, BinJin could have still hung out post CLOY finale and discussed their relationship again after. That would mean they had a bit of a break to decide what their feelings were.. I don't know all speculation. I just find the filming one offensive to them as actors especially since I have a lot of theatre related friends.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Brilliant!! I totally CONCUR with your whole analysis. :D It really makes a lot of sense to me, and also seems very in line with Binjin's personality and serious professional attitude towards their work. The only correction is that, the CLOY wrap-up party was on Feb 16, so they would have spent Valentine's Day 2 days before that  - I think by Feb 14 they have already completed filming for sure. In SK, the girl will give chocolates to the guy on Valentine's Day. And then the guy will return the gift on White Valentine's Day on March 14. So we can just imagine that HB gifted her the Tangerine Plant and she posted the picture on March 16. :D 

I will go to bed happily dreaming about your Binjin analysis above. :wub:

LOL Thanks! I just need to have more healthy BinJin thoughts. So I think that was why I ended up writing out this timeline. Yea once I found out about valentine's day/white day in Korean culture, my heart fluttered. Plus love that Um Jee Won wrote it's cute on that instagram pic.

Also the fact that it was also brought up how Christmas Day is  for couples and that 100 days before (August - when they start looking for their potential dating partner) . That is why Christmas Day is celebrated even more. So that could have been why SYJ decided to post their Switzerland photo as the pic of choice for Christmas/Christmas Eve. That would still go with the fact that TN promo period was their courting phase. Plus we know that a lot of SYJ's friends were at their premiere besides both of them having mutual friends.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 3

5 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

LOL Thanks! I just need to have more healthy BinJin thoughts. So I think that was why I ended up writing out this timeline. Yea once I found out about valentine's day/white day in Korean culture, my heart fluttered. 

Also the fact that it was also brought up how Christmas Day is  for couples and that 100 days before (August - when they start looking for their potential dating partner) . That is why Christmas Day is celebrated even more. So that could have been why SYJ decided to post their Switzerland photo as the pic of choice for Christmas/Christmas Eve. That would still go with the fact that TN promo period was their courting phase. Plus we know that a lot of SYJ's friends were at their premiere besides both of them having mutual friends.

I love the 100 days before Christmas Eve theory!  I seem to vaguely remember hearing this from another Kdrama ..... which one?

But isn’t 100 Days pre Christmas backtrack to Sept 2019 which is when they were in Mongolia? Or is it at least 100 days before Christmas so then its Aug 2019 when they are in Switzerland lol!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Now SYJ is leading 6k, but from what i saw yesterday, this time around yesterday SYJ also already leading by +-6k. But in the next morning/evening (today), iu's vote increase greatly until what happened before today, iu's vote leading by 15k.

We should make the gap safer like HB with OSW so we can sleep peacefully at night >.<

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

I love the 100 days before Christmas Eve theory!  I seem to vaguely remember hearing this from another Kdrama ..... which one?

But isn’t 100 Days pre Christmas backtrack to Sept 2019 which is when they were in Mongolia? Or is it at least 100 days before Christmas so then its Aug 2019 when they are in Switzerland lol!

Yup hence why she chose the Switzerland pic for Christmas photo lol :lol: Anyways, it still goes with everything HB has been saying about happy life  "so close yet so far"/marriage, why he is so nervous when they are filming the ring scene when he has also filmed marriage/proposal scenes in his previous dramas, why SYJ is crying about during the marriage/babies talk and how he wants to go to "the future" - to after the drama ends lol. I do think they kept in touch after filming TN but reconnected after they did reshoots. Since they were both so busy then, they can't actually hang out. Plus during SITR, SYJ drank so much beer on set to make the being drunk scenes realistic - She even joked how she should probably be worried about her liver. It became to the point she even mentioned how she likes beer now as she would pass out once she goes home. She is a light weight - so she would get red immediately. She had also mentioned before that when she gets drunk, she would normally regret a text she sends the next day to someone she hadn't talk to in a while lol. That could be why it was written into CLOY as well - the drinking only at home. Anyways I still feel bad for Director  Lee Jong-Suk since he was basically a third wheel watching them talk to each other from TN filming days to promotion time lol. Glad he messed up and told us their real score then :lol:

If it turns out that we were fooled this entire time and the past year they were really just "close friends", there is no way there are still just "close friends" after CLOY. So good things should come for them by the end of the year :love: Even their zodiac signs says they should get married lol - not like I really care about zodiac/astrology lol 

HB confirmed:

The deal involves the global superstar appearing in billboards wearing the latest fashion from Bench and a special appearance in Manila.  

http://peopleasia.ph/?p=19331#.Xs6g_Uw_VnY.twitter

And officially confirmed as Smart Endorser now 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Good morning guys! SYJ is now leading... let's keep the margin wider and maybe we can test today not posting about it on SNS and see if IU's fans will catch up or not haha. I think IU's fans are the younger generation, teenagers, like my teenage daugher who loves KPop. They don't usually sit around joining forums like this but get really triggered supporting their idols when they read something on SNS. They rather spend time watching music videos and interviews on Youtube. I notice that IU's fans are more active voting in the day whereas BINJIN fans vote more in the evening, after work perhaps 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1