[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 minute ago, yejinatic1981 said:

Wow! How did you know it's her shooting? Thanks... sorry I just miss her lol. 

There was a photo earlier of a cake for Ye Jin and another post from Instagram. The poster confirmed that there was a shoot earlier of Ye Jin :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Samsam said:

There was a photo earlier of a cake for Ye Jin and another post from Instagram. The poster confirmed that there was a shoot earlier of Ye Jin :) 

Thank you. I suppose the CF will prove my earlier hunch wrong if they show her body and it's in the same shape. But if they show her face only, then I'll still be delusional about BINJIN being married in a private ceremony a few months ago and quietly starting a family. Again, this is only my delusion, no offense to anyone "conservatively shipping" here.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

11 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

Yeah..maybe you have to see more episodes. And when you do, forget about Captain Ri for a while. :D I only watched it coz I want to see who's HB competing with. I need to make sure I have my hopes in the right places else I will be fooling myself with delulu. That's painful. :joy:

But like I said when the list of nominees was released, my cat already wrote a spell in his list of winners. He can only spell CLoY and BINJIN FOREVER. :sweat_smile:

you are so lucky. You got a very supportive cat who knows your business very well. 

• LOL 2

Kababayans out here. Luckiest you guys, you just don’t get one but two cfs for HB back home. Waahh!! Keep the cfs posted here. Can’t wait to see your smiles when he goes to Pinas for fan meet or lets say bench ran way annual event. 

hope all is well back home. Prayers to all. Cheers!  Let us keep voting for our Yejin. She’s way too behind. We can do this. Fighting for them!!!

• Like 7
  • Love 2

The gap between SYJ and IU has been narrowed from 14k to 11k in an hour: 288k >< 299k

HB is still leading! HB's competitor is not so strong like IU (+ Yejin's antis + Lisa's fans) as he seems to be lagged behind. 

You guys are amazing! Yes, we can do this for BinJin.

• Like 8

51 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

Thank you. I suppose the CF will prove my earlier hunch wrong if they show her body and it's in the same shape. But if they show her face only, then I'll still be delusional about BINJIN being married in a private ceremony a few months ago and quietly starting a family. Again, this is only my delusion, no offense to anyone "conservatively shipping" here.

Can’t wait to see it :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rosy said:

HB is leading with a big margin of 25k while SYJ needs 14k to catch up with IU.

IU is not only getting votes from SYJ's antis but also getting more votes from Lisa's fans.

(Lisa of Black Pink ranked 2nd place in The Most Beautiful Woman of 2020 where SYJ got the 1st place)

OMG, fans war among women are scary sometimes.

We need more support for SYJ to catch up with IU, while maintaining a safe margin for HB.

HB >< OSW

309k >< 284k

SYJ >< IU

275k >< 289k

Speaking of voting strategy, shall we ask for support from fanbase of YJ's friends (e.g. cinderella 7, Im Yoona). Sorry I don't know how to do it but there must be ways to boost this campaign. 

• Insightful 3

Talking about the nominees of Best Actor, no one here ever watched Hot Stove League?

I think Namkoong Min is the strongest competition against HB out of the four other nominees. He was entirely the backbone of the drama, excellent portrayal of a leader in the sport business.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, loveintheair said:

Speaking of voting strategy, shall we ask for support from fanbase of YJ's friends (e.g. cinderella 7, Im Yoona). Sorry I don't know how to do it but there must be ways to boost this campaign. 

I think it would be awkward. For one thing their friend, Gong Hyo Jin of Camellia Blooms is also nominated for best actress. I guess it is safe not to engage the Cinderella now. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, Enya said:

I think it would be awkward. For one thing their friend, Gong Hyo Jin of Camellia Blooms is also nominated for best actress. I guess it is safe not to engage the Cinderella now. 

I am so worried for YJ. Forgot about GHJ. Thanks for reminder. But fans of Im Yoona might help us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

I laugh so hard!!!!

We Can FINALLY see her......hand! :w00t:

binjin stan why are we like this HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

DON’T FORGET TO VOTE!!! 

I was squinting my eyes in the first picture, trying to find YJ lol!! And I am still squinting my eyes at the zoomed in photo to find her hand? Oh gosh, can the director or brand owner release some pictures of YJ already!! Don't tease us like this.

Latest vote count :

- HB #1 335,583  vs 307,405    Gap: 28k

- SYJ #2 306,279 vs 312,521    Gap: 6k => it has reduced!!

Keep VOTING!!

@cheesenb

Reply in hidden spoiler :

I watched Hot Stove League and it was a very good drama. Strong script and natural performances by all the actors/ actresses. Yes, NGM acted well too, very subtle performance which was quite different from his other drama roles. I have also seen some netizens supporting him to win best actor, esp since he's been nominated a number of times but never won. So it does depend on how the judges feel about subtle and quiet performances. Another thing is, IF I RECALL CORRECTLY,  that there was "less noise" about his role/ performance vs the other actor nominees like KHN and PSJ, or HB. Which may be disadvantageous to NGM. But we can never tell what the final award outcome is till 5th June night.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, cheesenb said:

Talking about the nominees of Best Actor, no one here ever watched Hot Stove League?

I think Namkoong Min is the strongest competition against HB out of the four other nominees. He was entirely the backbone of the drama, excellent portrayal of a leader in the sport business.

I have not seen it but I was watching When the Camellia Blooms this morning and judging from a few episodes, the lead actor is good too. I think the Best Actor competition is also very tight. I saw Itaewon Class as well and PSJ had a strong performance too. This is why they all deserve to be nominated. However, I think HB's edge among others is his versatile portrayal of his character,  a mix of comedy, drama and action, all performed strongly and effectively.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

I was squinting my eyes in the first picture, trying to find YJ lol!! And I am still squinting my eyes at the zoomed in photo to find her hand? Oh gosh, can the director or brand owner release some pictures of YJ already!! Don't tease us like this.

Latest vote count :

- HB #1 335,583  vs 307,405    Gap: 28k

- SYJ #2 306,279 vs 312,521    Gap: 6k => it has reduced!!

Keep VOTING!!

Thanks for the updates...keep voting beautiful shoppers before you go to bed and i just did. :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, rosy said:

Bin Jin family are the best!
Only 6,5k to go now!

I think we should refrain a bit from posting about narrowing the score gap on social media. It's giving IU fans and the whole KPop world the idea to vote rigorously to keep IU as front runner. We can vote quietly,...like a thief in the night ....then boom Yejin wins and they'll be surprised it's over. Just a thought. Haha I am "desperate effort" (Cloy reference)

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Ugh..This voting on tiktok is consuming me and making me so competitive! Lol :lol: Unfortunately, this is the only category wherein we can participate and show our support to our dear BinJin that's why I'm clicking on vote like there's no tomorrow.

Btw, I created 5 IDs on tiktok and was able to vote using all of them, so multiple IDs on single device is still working fine..just need a little patience! :sweatingbullets: So keep on voting guys and let's prioritize SYJ for now. 

Fighting!!!

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2