[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

We don’t care about rumours anymore especially that certain rumour since it’s 100% baseless.Anyone,who keep bringing It up here please do it somewhere else.We already discussed this so many times and it’s frustrating to keep reminding some of you over and over again now.Unless it’s from Naver (Fully Credible Korean Media Outlet) or it’s a statement from agency,don’t mention anything on this forum.Now,please focus on supporting HB and YJ for Baeksang...it’s next week :thumbsup:

For the other shippers please don’t respond to people who keep bringing up the rumour because then the conversation will never end.It’s honestly a tiring situation.So just ignore them please.

• Like 9
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 10

7 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Ah no wonder Ma:nyo sounds familiar! She appeared in an event together with HB around earlier 2019 (after the Grocery-LA pictures). 

Now that I watch this teaser again, it does look like it's promoting BMW!! I am so confused now. Could it be that SMART Telecom is giving away a BMW for a contest or something, and HB is the main spokesperson for that event? LOL!! Pure speculation cuz I have no idea how to connect the two teasers.

HB is still in the lead with a gap of 25K, but SYJ is having it tougher. Her votes were leading earlier (small lead) but now she is #2 with a gap of 15K.  Need more votes for YJ....

i think Smart Telecom wants to project “speed” in their internet service that’s why they used a sports car? Haha I don’t know as well. :lol: since most people in the Philippines will be needing a fast and reliable internet provider this GCQ, the ad company used that concept? We will know by June 1. :lol:

so many people fell in love with the two. I hope they’ll have a CF together, a collaboration maybe? Or another magazine shoot. That would be really nice. PAGING ad companies and private companies please!!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Ah no wonder Ma:nyo sounds familiar! She appeared in an event together with HB around earlier 2019 (after the Grocery-LA pictures). 

Now that I watch this teaser again, it does look like it's promoting BMW!! I am so confused now. Could it be that SMART Telecom is giving away a BMW for a contest or something, and HB is the main spokesperson for that event? LOL!! Pure speculation cuz I have no idea how to connect the two teasers.

HB is still in the lead with a gap of 25K, but SYJ is having it tougher. Her votes were leading earlier (small lead) but now she is #2 with a gap of 15K.  Need more votes for YJ....

I was watching BinJin old CF that were available on YouTube. It made me wish they did a CF together lol. I mean it could be coincidence when she signed on to work with Man:yo and it just happened to be under the same company as Mediheal lol

Honestly it's clearly BMW since the on set Instagram pic from the director also said BMW. I just don't know the Smart connection unless they just mean it's going online and in tv that day. I don't know much about Smart 

• Like 1

OMG this dessert page on insta just tagged Yejin:

Also seems like she had a photoshoot today (look for the comment section the page answered a fan and said that was from today ) seems like we’re gonna have new content of the queen FINALLY !!!!!

Plus Binnie’s CF teaser just came up

BinJin new stuff showing up again like back when those behind the scenes of their CF’s were post almost simultaneously (although knowing that both brands that they work for are like of the same company) this time wasn’t related to that .... HMMM how intriguing :smirk:.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

49 minutes ago, charray said:

I just finished my work. How’s the voting going on? Is SYJ and HB still in the lead? Or have we lost too much ground for SYJ to catch up? 

Hyunbin is leading with 297k votes and SYJ is behind IU by 15k at 260k votes... Hope our girl can catch up. Lets keep spreading yejins name shoppers. 

Fighting!!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

25 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

I think the Man.yo is the brand of beauty products featured in CLOY? Like the liquid oil/moisturizer which RJH bought for Seri and which she applied on the back of her hand?

I don't know much about the products. Also was younglim only for CLOY or should we expect more stuff soon from SYJ as well. Someone mentioned that she probably renewed her man:yo contract recently which was why we finally got some new CF filming. 

Also is it possible she came out of hiding sooner and we just didn't get online CF updates? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Damini Rai said:

Somewhere I agree with you......but I am just worried as every chinese news article posted this news.....as well as I read from one Korean news article ...everyday m getting an update.m just worried as the rumors are not ending at all....even spreading on every news article

owhh please, listen, if everytime they keep insisting? just ask them..

"DOES SHE HAVE A GOLF TANNED HAND? CAN I SEE HER HAND? HAHAHAHAHAHAH Ignore those morrons please those reporter just depraved for some reader to read their articles, they pick the most controversial one...so please, dont underestimate BINJIN CONCRETE PROOF, WERE JUST BEING LOWKEY AS WE DON'T REALLY WANT TO MEDDLE WITH THEIR LIFES...

Even with so much clearer proof, we still supporting them from the back and didnt claim the proof and create unnecessary rumors to protect their privacy

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Let's ignore the other article that got posted. Shortly after they had to talk about syj airport fashion. It's clear they know this is all quick fast click bait views to get on their site. It has been mentioned several times in here how pointless they are. Clearly, it's just another way to bring less votes for them for popularity. Also I think that's the main reason the gap widen between syj and iu as a site had to post that BinJin are in the lead. 

Enjoy all the unexpected new BinJin related content today. That was like 4 things around the same time! I'm impressed. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SHpectator said:

CLOY fever in PH still alive and highly contagious :lol:

And he's trending. Haha everyone's excited!

Today is indeed, National Hyun Bin Day in the PH :lol:

viber-image-2020-05-27-19-48-01.jpg

2 hours ago, Enya said:

Haha i cant wait. From PH here. I am a smart postpaid subscriber of smart for 10yrs now. This is gold. And the word 

RIveal? Its capt. Ri! Oh Binnie! 

Ditto! Loyal Smart subscriber we can now see where our monthly bills are going.:lol: JK love love Smart :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

53 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

Hyunbin is leading with 297k votes and SYJ is behind IU by 15k at 260k votes... Hope our girl can catch up. Lets keep spreading yejins name shoppers. 

Fighting!!! 

I just used 4 accounts on 4 devices and then 1 more account with auto clicker on a Samsung tablet to vote for SJY. Altogether 25 votes casted for SJY but looks very tough as she is still so far behind. My strategy is to focus on SYJ today since HB is safely leading.

I found a guide on how to use auto clicker on iOS on twitter post below. Those with iOS can give it a try to see if it works. Let’s keep fighting. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, SHpectator said:

I think the Man.yo is the brand of beauty products featured in CLOY? Like the liquid oil/moisturizer which RJH bought for Seri and which she applied on the back of her hand?

3 out of 4 SYJ’s endorsements were featured in CLOY

Manyo (Beauty Products)

Vanav Korea (Beauty Products)

YoungLim (House Interior) 

She also has endorsement with Neuramis but it was not featured in CLOY

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, charray said:

I just used 4 accounts on 4 devices and then 1 more account with auto clicker on a Samsung tablet to vote for SJY. Altogether 25 votes casted for SJY but looks very tough as she is still so far behind. My strategy is to focus on SYJ today since HB is safely leading.

I found a guide on how to use auto clicker on iOS on twitter post below. Those with iOS can give it a try to see if it works. Let’s keep fighting. 

@charray Wouldn't it be wasting 25 votes for HB if you only vote for Ye Jin-ssi alone? IMO, best to cast it for HB, too, and give him the edge while we strategize our votes for SYJ. Thanks for the IOS tip, too. Looks like even the ipad that I use for work will have Tik tok. I need to cover for someone. :joy: Ugghh.. BINJIN! :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

38 minutes ago, charray said:

Let’s keep on fighting! Remember it ain’t over till the fat lady sings!!! ^_^

• Love 5
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, charray said:

HB is leading with a big margin of 25k while SYJ needs 14k to catch up with IU.

IU is not only getting votes from SYJ's antis but also getting more votes from Lisa's fans.

(Lisa of Black Pink ranked 2nd place in The Most Beautiful Woman of 2020 where SYJ got the 1st place)

OMG, fans war among women are scary sometimes.

We need more support for SYJ to catch up with IU, while maintaining a safe margin for HB.

HB >< OSW

309k >< 284k

SYJ >< IU

275k >< 289k

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, Samsam said:

From Ye Jin’s shoot earlier 

I guess the difference of SYJ filming a CF so far is we don't get a pic of her (yet) lol. Looking forward to more stuff from her soon. Maybe even more before Baeksang. if that's what their agencies are trying to do by creating more buzz with new stuff from them before Baeksang, it's smart 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

https://www.preview.ph/culture/hyun-bin-is-the-newest-ambassador-for-smart-communications-a00300-20200527

Surprise! Turns Out, Hyun Bin Is Also the Newest Endorser of Smart Communications

At this rate, Captain Ri will soon take over the billboards in Metro Manila!
8.9K Shares

Surprise! Turns Out, Hyun Bin Is Also the Newest Endorser of Smart Communications

Earlier today, news about Hyun Bin as the newest face of Bench surprised everyone—not to mention, it's an endorsement that might lead to a Manila visit! We still haven’t recovered, and yet we got wind of another piece of great news: Apparently, Hyun Bin is also the latest endorser of Smart Communications!

Moments ago, the telecommunications provider took to Facebook to post a video featuring Hyun Bin himself! No teasers, no guessing, just the K-drama actor in the flesh. We’re not sure what product or service he’s promoting, but the video starts with an evening shot of a city, zooming into a building’s parking lot with a sleek sports car. A man, dressed in trousers and what appears to be a leather jacket, slowly walks to it, opens the door, and bam—he’s revealed to be Hyun Bin.Where is he going? What is his mission? Is he undercover? The 10-second video left us hanging, so we can’t wait for more details to be disclosed.

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 5