[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Message from a caveman to shippers: For those who prefer not to use TikTok, your choice should be respected. This message is for the undecided. I am an ignorant/non-tech savvy caveman who is wary of Apps and averse to entertainment polls. Yet, I am doing the TikTok Vote as an insurance policy for BinJin and for us too - whilst we are confident they’ll win awards at Baeksang, in case a FREAK accident occurs and they don’t, this Popularity Award is the Plan B to let them know how much they are loved and...give us shippers an added chance at some great photos of them receiving awards!! So, do consider the TikTok (for the next 5 days of use, then delete) and Go Vote Go!! :D

Many people are suspicious of celebrity polls because some poll results are paid for/rigged. But with Baeksang being a prestigious event like the Oscars & Emmys combined, I believe they would be professional and alert to not allowing shady practices to spoil their branding. Besides, I lose nothing by spending 20 seconds a day, clicking for my BJ, so vote I will!!

I’m told K-pop stars have armies of teen fans who marshal their troops to vote en masse, so actors (let alone late 30-something actors) don’t stand a chance in the face of this. We can’t let up on voting for our HB and SYJ who at the moment are in the lead!!  Let us be the BJ army and Go Vote Go! It ain't over till its over on 2 June.

Baeksang Red carpet: TikTok claims it will feature the Red Carpet and backstage interviews? Is this for real or TikTok marketing talk? Baeksang announcements so far suggest Covid will result in a more “limited” Baeksang. Wonder which it will be?:rolleyes:

Sensitivity buttons: This thread and Baeksang have shown us our sensitivity buttons which when pushed, make us touchy and ready to get into a fight. I am prickly on some issues too, especially anti-shipping (of which I see there are still trolls here repeatedly surfacing to express “worry” about baseless trivia). But as for comments from legit shippers, to reduce word wars, it sometimes helps to read posts a little more carefully. And if they still appear annoying, we don’t have to reply immediately. Cool off a little.  

Vacation spots for BinJin: @ElectricHearts Oh Sept is the best time to vacation in Africa? Interesting. Wow, if HB’s film wraps up by Aug (speculation) and Covid subsides, that timing would be perfect. Of course, I’d prefer their wedding at that time but their vacationing together would be wonderful too. A Youtube vid claims that HB owns a private island in Thailand and if so, how private and how romantic! However, some of these YTs are notoriously inaccurate in their info but we can dream on…:wub:

Vote or not, Baeksang and beyond, bottom line is that we are here in this exciting thread only for this couple, for the celebration of love and happiness!! BinJin Forever!

hbsyj-Vote.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BJHope said:

Vote or not, Baeksang and beyond, bottom line is that we are here in this exciting thread only for this couple, for the celebration of love and happiness!! BinJin Forever!

Popularity or not this is how we celebrate love and happiness.

I don’t know about everyone here but i’m indeed having so much fun on taping, and those funny tweets gave me good laughs.

For me thats really matter, i can imagine the lurker from both agencies laugh their heart out reading those funny tweets. 

BINJINFOREVER!

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5

Yes, Popularity Awards can guarantee that BinJin will not go home with empty hands.

We don’t know how Baeksang judges will make their decisions!

Keep voting until the end to show our love for BinJin!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, hallyu said:

I think the fact that many BinJin fans who can finally vote sucessfully by setting up “Autoclicker” in iPhone may help boosting the votes significantly today. 

Yesterday many iOS/ iPhone users could not vote sucessfully without using Autoclicker

Could i get confirmation, does the autoclicker really work? The vote button gets deactivated after 5 votes for YJ have been cast in one device per day, right? 

im also using an iphone but too lazy setting up the autoclicker if not sure it will 100% work..

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HyunBinXSonYeJin said:

Is it possible to vote on tiktok using laptop when tiktok is not installed?

Haven't had any success in this, I'm also curious if anyone got this to work, especially for Windows. I think @Felizak@t mentioned about voting on her laptop.

1 hour ago, SHpectator said:

Could i get confirmation, does the autoclicker really work? The vote button gets deactivated after 5 votes for YJ have been cast in one device per day, right? 

I've been able to get autoclicker to work on android, but was lucky enough not to need it for iOS device. I think (this is just my own observation ok, but I could be wrong) autoclicker doesn't really help you get around the checking they have if the device has voted that day already. But if that's not the issue behind your failed vote or t1kt0k is getting so much traffic at that moment, then autoclicker can help. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Now that I watch this teaser again, it does look like it's promoting BMW!! I am so confused now. Could it be that SMART Telecom is giving away a BMW for a contest or something, and HB is the main spokesperson for that event? LOL!! Pure speculation cuz I have no idea how to connect the two teasers.

Not sure if this helps or not, according to my son who is a sports car fanatic, they're probably 2 different cars. The BMW one is clear as a day, while on the Smart Telecom ad it's probably more to Ferrari because of the head lamp and gear is very different than BMW usual pattern. Maybe they're 2 different ads despite of similarities in the nuances and color ambience.

Way to go Binnie!

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

I installed Tiktok in all the phones of my household members! No complaints received. Haha. Haaay the things we do for our dear couple. :lol: 

Let's continue voting for our BinJin. We might not meet them in person anytime soon, but knowing that they are loved by people as individuals and as a couple would give a significant boost to their relationship -- wherevever stage they may be.

Sending good vibes and cheers to our BinJin family! :heart:

• Like 8
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

53 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

im also using an iphone but too lazy setting up the autoclicker if not sure it will 100% work..

If you can make 5 votes a day for each male/ female category (maximum per account per device per day) then you don’t need to set up Autoclicker 

Autoclicker does not increase numbers of votes that we can make, it just increases the chance of voting sucessfully on iOS/ iPhone. 

Many can not vote sucessfully without using Autoclicker (video below). So they need to set up Autoclicker on iOS to vote sucessfully.

ps: I guess, it may depend on where we live, our internet connection is slow or fast, Baeksang server is busy or not at the time we vote.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

YAY!! So happy that both Binjin are leading the Popularity Votes this morning!! Way to go Binjin fans!!

17 minutes ago, Siti Masithah said:

Not sure if this helps or not, according to my son who is a sports car fanatic, they're 2 different cars. The BMW one is clear as a day, while on the Smart Telecom ad it's probably more to Ferrari because of the head lamp and gear is very different than BMW usual pattern. Maybe they're 2 different ads despite of similarities in the nuances and color ambience.

Way to go Binnie!

Oh wow really? Two separate CFs? I thot maybe it's part of Smart Telecom campaign about lifestyle and digital impacts (as per latest update in previous page from Smart), so there might be a joint-CF between Smart and BMW. But if your car-expert son says those are 2 different cars, that's even better! More CFs from Binnie!!

This was the last update from Smart Telco on their campaign with HB. Sounds exciting!!

EZCiAJEXsAUOlcO?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, BJHope said:

Vacation spots for BinJin: @ElectricHearts Oh Sept is the best time to vacation in Africa? Interesting. Wow, if HB’s film wraps up by Aug (speculation) and Covid subsides, that timing would be perfect. Of course, I’d prefer their wedding at that time but their vacationing together would be wonderful too. A Youtube vid claims that HB owns a private island in Thailand and if so, how private and how romantic! However, some of these YTs are notoriously inaccurate in their info but we can dream on…:wub:

I laughed how everyone started planning Binjin's honeymoon already :D  But wait, what?? HB owns a private island in Thailand? What??? Is he that rich? Well, if it's true, then they can have their private wedding there too, followed by honeymoon. :D

1 hour ago, BJHope said:

Baeksang Red carpet: TikTok claims it will feature the Red Carpet and backstage interviews? Is this for real or TikTok marketing talk? Baeksang announcements so far suggest Covid will result in a more “limited” Baeksang. Wonder which it will be?:rolleyes:

If Tik Tok announced the red carper/ backstage interview, then it should be true. And then VLive will cover the award event itself inside the main hall. I hope it really happens!!

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

This BinJin syndrome really brought me to my limits!!! I just asked all my staff to install tiktok and vote for the gorgeous couple! B):P:D

I never knew i can go this far for a ship! HAHAHAHA. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 22

32 minutes ago, gloriousCheese said:

Haven't had any success in this, I'm also curious if anyone got this to work, especially for Windows. I think @Felizak@t mentioned about voting on her laptop.

@HyunBinXSonYeJin You need to have Bluestacks installed. You can download Tik tok after. I am using a lappy with Windows10 OS. 

Caution though re privacy. I am using an old laptop for this. I don't use this one for work. I am not sure how safe it is with your files in it. Also, I was only able to vote using just 1 of the 4 accounts for Day 3 even if I am incognito. Dunno what happened. That's how far my tech knowhow can go. You can also check YT for instructions.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

@HyunBinXSonYeJin You need to have Bluestacks installed. You can download Tik tok after. I am using a lappy with Windows10 OS. 

Caution though re privacy. I am using an old laptop for this. I don't use this one for work. I am not sure how safe it is with your files in it. Also, I was only able to vote using just 1 of the 4 accounts for Day 3 even if I am incognito. Dunno what happened. That's how far my tech knowhow can go. You can also check YT for instructions.

Ah I see..so you're using an emulator. Thanks!

And yep, even on personal devices, I'm already cautious about privacy issues with this platform..they're going to have a field day with all the data once this is over. That's why I'm not using my real email/main accounts for this

3 minutes ago, gloriousCheese said:

Ah I see..so you're using an emulator. Thanks!

And yep, the privacy issues with this platform..they're going to have a field day with all the data once this is over. That's why I'm not using my real email/main accounts for this

Yeah, we need an emulator to run Tik Tok. I'm also using dummy emails which I use to subscribe to online newsletters and ordering. :) I want to install the app in my Ipad coz I need to cover one more shipper but most of my files are there. I'll probably won't do it. :D

• LOL 5

This is me chiming in the timeline bandwagon. I maybe speaking on broad sweeps here, but here goes my anyway.

The TN shooting (Aug. Dec. 2017) was the getting to know you on a more professional and maybe, a little bit on the personal side. The TN reshoot (early 2018) is where they rekindled that closeness on a more serious personal level. What happens between the time of reshoot and before the promo periods, we may never know. But when the TN promotions started that feelings are intensified. During the promos (August -Sept.2018) we can see that the flirting is apparent and the closeness is undeniable. It’s when the actions betrays the words:D. I think during that time there was already an agreement about the unspoken feelings between them. After the promo (Oct-Dec.2018) that is where I think they acted very seriously on that feelings. A serious courtship is happening (an ample time considering how busy they can get).

The Jan2019 grocery picture for me just confirmed that they are already on a relationship.The grocery sighting is their unspoken words of dating where the under appreciated paths for dates is to do things where the focus is to do hybrid between getting to know each other on a more intimate setting and doing something active (playing golf, grocery shopping, traveling etc.’s) until their cover story was blown up. The normal dating wasn’t so normal anymore. And denials from both camp was issued (to which no one really buys). The timeline between Feb- July 2019 is a blur to me. They just went incognito:lol: although, an April sighting was seen. And I am assuming they are dating under the radar.

April - May 2019 when they accepted CLOY reports from media outlets. The story I think, were already on the works which presumably they were in talks for months of how they want the story be told before they actually said their final Yes to the story. The final draft was sent to them prior to July 2019 script reading (if they want any changes made) and talked about game plans how to tackle rumors before shooting starts:P.

August 2019 -February 2020 CLOY shooting, promos, interviews. The relationship can’t be denied. This is when they are really trying hard to ignore the feelings and be professionals, but by using certain expressions through their actions they turn it into facts thereby, changing how we see them. It’s when their action turns into words. How their language act can suddenly alter our beliefs, views, feelings and perceptions thus, making us fall hard for them even more as evident in the very widely popular CLOY. Their language is their actions, if it means anything, it speaks louder than any words uttered. They may be trained professionals who without a doubt will always put their work first and because they love both their jobs, but to the untrained eyes they are also humans like the rest of us who loves - Love in a world where it can both exist (being both professionals and in love of love).

Yay!!! Thank you BINJIN shippers for the undying support for our loves. All the efforts will surely be rewarded. Keep sailing and keep fighting!

Disclaimer: my views and opinions are mine and have nothing to do with anyone. If facts and timeline doesn’t add up it’s because I’m on my delulu mind. Fight me:lol:.

• Like 10
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 2

Woww...Binnie is leading by over 60k votes whereas YJ is ahead of IU with almost 25k votes. We need to keep the momentum till the end.

On a side note, Binjin nation is truly great.Even if we combine the male and female category,HB is at the top shortly followed by YJ ,in terms of votes. This only shows that people love them equally..:wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 15
  • Awesome 4