[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

A little query....

Are chinese people not allowed to use TikTok.??As far as I know this is a Chinese app. I know there is this hallyu ban in China but CLOY was immensely popular there ,so much so that during its finale the streaming site crashed due to heavy traffic. It seems like it is a little bit difficult for CLOY fans living in China to vote for it cause otherwise Binjin would have been miles ahead in this poll since day 1 .

• Insightful 4

13 minutes ago, eLizza said:

A little query....

Are chinese people not allowed to use TikTok.??As far as I know this is a Chinese app. I know there is this hallyu ban in China but CLOY was immensely popular there ,so much so that during its finale the streaming site crashed due to heavy traffic. It seems like it is a little bit difficult for CLOY fans living in China to vote for it cause otherwise Binjin would have been miles ahead in this poll since day 1 .

From what I see on Weibo, they are using VPN to vote. Seems like it’s hard for them to climb the great firewall of China but they are trying very hard :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Samsam said:

Hi Hyun Bin :blush:  I’m a loyal Globe subscriber for 20 years but thinking of moving to SMART :lol:

Haha me too! My  mobile Globe line dates back to right after graduating college... that was almost 20 years ago lol

• LOL 5

1 minute ago, yejinatic1981 said:

Haha me too! My  mobile Globe line dates back to right after graduating college... that was almost 20 years ago lol

hahaha me too! 0917! :lol: 

now i am hoping that Globe will touch base with MSteam. Hyun Bin for Smart, Ye Jin for Globe. It will be just like North and South Korea all over again :lol:

• LOL 10

From cnn.com:

"South Korea will close all public facilities in Seoul and its surrounding metropolitan area starting tomorrow after a cluster of infections emerged at a logistics center near the South Korean capital.

Parks and retreat facilities, and art galleries, museums and theaters operated by the government will be shut until June 14, Health Minister Park Neung-hoo announced.

Government-hosted events in the area will either be canceled or postponed, Park said. He also advised that private businesses do the same and residents refrain from going outside or holding public events until June 14 as well."

What does this mean for Baeksang???

Oh, lol. Someone just posted above. Same story. Binjin shippers on high alert. Now what???

• Sad 5

NEW Bodyluv video!
Long version of that recent teaser. 

At 1:17, his line is reminiscent of when Se-Ri and Jung-Hyuk both say how they’re each other’s style/type in CLOY. Love it! :D

I am loving his laid back, casual look! He’s glowing... truly a man in love. :wub:

Also, he goes to take a shower at the end and they close the door on us... We get it... only one other person, aka his “close friend,” is allowed in there with him... :rolleyes::phew::lol:

EDIT: Oh no... I wonder what this means for Baeksang as well... :( Of course the safety of the citizens is of utmost importance! I guess we will have to see what they announce. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

In china they band tiktok but they have this similar called Douyin

IU's vote count keep catching up to SYJ and they're almost on par. 

So lets keep sharing to our dear friends to participate to vote if they have tiktok account.

Fighting BinJin shoppers!!! 

• Thanks 3

34 minutes ago, Desten10 said:

The gap is now decreasing to 17k.

Hopefully it won't go under 10k in the end of the day.

We'll get it back up again once the clock reset. Don't worry. Believe in the collective love of the BINJIN Nation (and other helping fandoms). ;)

Virtual hug to you in this nerve wracking times. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

An actor/actress yearns recognition from audience for their acting skills, not popularity. That’s just my opinion. I pray they win either best actor/actress or Daeksang. Have a blessed day or evening . 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, girlpepper said:

This is me chiming in the timeline bandwagon. I maybe speaking on broad sweeps here, but here goes my anyway.

The TN shooting (Aug. Dec. 2017) was the getting to know you on a more professional and maybe, a little bit on the personal side. The TN reshoot (early 2018) is where they rekindled that closeness on a more serious personal level. What happens between the time of reshoot and before the promo periods, we may never know. But when the TN promotions started that feelings are intensified. During the promos (August -Sept.2018) we can see that the flirting is apparent and the closeness is undeniable. It’s when the actions betrays the words:D. I think during that time there was already an agreement about the unspoken feelings between them. After the promo (Oct-Dec.2018) that is where I think they acted very seriously on that feelings. A serious courtship is happening (an ample time considering how busy they can get).

The Jan2019 grocery picture for me just confirmed that they are already on a relationship.The grocery sighting is their unspoken words of dating where the under appreciated paths for dates is to do things where the focus is to do hybrid between getting to know each other on a more intimate setting and doing something active (playing golf, grocery shopping, traveling etc.’s) until their cover story was blown up. The normal dating wasn’t so normal anymore. And denials from both camp was issued (to which no one really buys). The timeline between Feb- July 2019 is a blur to me. They just went incognito:lol: although, an April sighting was seen. 

April - May 2019 when they accepted CLOY reports from media outlets. The story I think, were already on the works which presumably they were in talks for months of how they want the story be told  before they actually said their final Yes to the story. The final draft was sent to them prior to July 2019 script reading (if they want any changes made).

August 2019 -February 2020 CLOY shooting, promos, interviews. The relationship can’t be denied. This is when they are really trying hard to ignore the feelings and be professionals, but by using certain expressions through their actions they turn it into facts thereby, changing how we see them. It’s when their action turns into words. How their language act can suddenly alter our beliefs, views, feelings and perceptions thus, making us fall hard for them even more as evident in the very widely popular CLOY. Their language is their actions, if it means anything, it speaks louder than any words uttered. They may be trained professionals who without a doubt will always put their work first and because they love both their jobs, but to the untrained eyes they are also humans like the rest of us who loves to Love in a world where it can both exist.

Yay!!! Thank you BINJIN shippers for the undying support for our loves. All the efforts will surely be rewarded. Keep sailing and keep fighting!

Disclaimer: my views and opinions are mine and have nothing to do with anyone. If facts and timeline doesn’t add up it’s because I’m on my delulu mind. Fight me:lol:.

@girlpepperI completely utterly agree with your analysis. I just want to add that I think they have decided to be serious about the relationship and spent the first part of 2019 (January - July) privately before start filming for CLOY. Both of them didn't have any big projects during this time. Also, I don't think CLOY is a coincident that they could have a project together that soon right after expressing their interest of working together again during TN promotions in 2018. Perhaps they were seeking for a project to do together before announcing to the world of their romantic relationship. Given the culture of Korean Entertainment industry, they knew they couldn't act together in a romantic comedy if they share the personal news. Because they are serious about each other and want to get to that finish line soon. They had to act quick on a project together so that they could finally announce their relationship status after the show. As HB said in his Esquire magazine interview, he was looking forward to the end of the drama. "To see how people react to the drama" was just his public reason. The personal reason was much more exciting for him. However, it probably took longer than they expected because of the unexpected popularity from CLOY and more than ever they need to protect their relationship from all the rumors and real life dramas. All of those probably change their original plans. Maybe they have just decided to forever keep it private. I have no doubts that their relationship has started at the end of 2018 and they were already in a relationship in January 2019. They truly have something incredibility special. I am waiting patiently for the best news to come!  

• Like 3
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, luvlove said:

From cnn.com:

"South Korea will close all public facilities in Seoul and its surrounding metropolitan area starting tomorrow after a cluster of infections emerged at a logistics center near the South Korean capital.

Parks and retreat facilities, and art galleries, museums and theaters operated by the government will be shut until June 14, Health Minister Park Neung-hoo announced.

Government-hosted events in the area will either be canceled or postponed, Park said. He also advised that private businesses do the same and residents refrain from going outside or holding public events until June 14 as well."

What does this mean for Baeksang???

Oh, lol. Someone just posted above. Same story. Binjin shippers on high alert. Now what???

i thought there still a possibility since Baeksang Awards Held on Kintex Ilsan, thats 38 Minutes from Seoul. The Place who forbidden is Incheon and Gyeonggi province 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 8

3 hours ago, HaHaHeHeHoHo said:

What if I continuously log in and out from my tiktok accs because I have 18 tiktok accs, will my votes still be recorded?

seriously.. never thought I would download tiktok and made not just one but 18 accs (and i'm still planning to add) ONLY FOR BINJIN. Wow, i feel truly amazed of myself. For those who is voting, keep going! LET'S WIDEN THE GAP!!! 

Hi! Did your votes from all your accounts are successful? I tried to add another one (I have two accounts per device) but my votes are failed. In my other device, my second account cannot vote again after sharing.

I also want to know if logging in/out will affect the voting results.

• Love 1