[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

6 minutes ago, Xoxo said:

I feel you.. I badly want them to pose together. Not that we want anything for return but we miss them so much. 

They are leading the baeksang tik tok vote..good job guys

Let's work hard for SYJ, the gap with the 2nd place is down to 1,500+ votes

• Like 3
  • Love 2

so there’s a red carpet tiktok exclusive after all!!! :wub:  I can’t embed the twit though. But it says that there will be an exclusive backstage interview :blush:

dont delete tiktok yet on June 2! :blush:

And another sweet surprise for the Filipino fans from Bench 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CArWjVnguQ7/?igshid=11nv27er231py

In the past, korean actors would go here in the Philippines whenever Bench would get them as endorsers. I don’t know if it would be the case now. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Felizak@t said:

How's that 50 accounts going?

Apparently I don't think they Allowed 50 acc in one device, because since last night it keep saying ”vote failed” so only one acc in one device. 

The other alternative is I ask everyone in the house to download tiktok, and I use their phone to vote for binjin.

I even BRIBE ALL MY COUSINS TO VOTE FOR BINJIN!! since they all have Tiktok acc, I even create temporary WhatsApp group!! So my cousins can send daily report to me :ph34r:

I just have to take them to dinner after 5th June, which is easy :rolleyes:

I don’t know what's going on with me,

Fangirling at thirties is scary!!! But this is fun!! :w00t:

HAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHHAAH

• Like 2
  • LOL 17
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, hallyu said:

Are there any iOS user here who are ready to help.

iOS does not have Auto Clicker app to boost serve reaction like Android.

Many iOS users are struggling with voting.

There’s a tip given below for iOS. You can try and see. I have not tried it myself.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Samsam said:

In the past, korean actors would go here in the Philippines whenever Bench would get them as endorsers. I don’t know if it would be the case now. 

For sure its only hyunbin. Although that merchandising brand has also women's clothing but almost their foreigner ambassador are all men ( brooklyn beckham/ parkseojun and now hyunbin) ...however when miracle works nothing is impossible right? So still hoping they would consider the other half of hyunbin:kiss_wink:

Keep voting shoppers... 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

^ Yes, i think it’s Hyun Bin. Ben Chan made a teaser about it when he posted an IG story of HB for mother’s day. 

Yes! Still hoping for the other half of BINJIN. :blush:  Bench puts up one of the biggest billboards in Manila. 

Can’t embed the IG post  that’s why i only put the link. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3

41 minutes ago, Samsam said:

^ there! :blush: thank you for embedding it :wub: 

i hope there’s a fan meet. But it might be a Zoom Fan meeting :lol:

My heart skipped for like a 100x when I saw Ben Chan's IG post. I can kiss his feet :lol:

Hopefully there would be a fan meeting when the whole pandemic thing is over.

I believe Ben Chan would really love to bring HB here in the PH. Mygawd i cannot wait for it to happen.

Need to stay alive until vaccine is discovered lols :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Samsam said:

https://twitter.com/binjintwin/status/1265504206800257032?s=20

so there’s a red carpet tiktok exclusive after all!!! :wub:  I can’t embed the twit though. But it says that there will be an exclusive backstage interview :blush:

wow with the rate that he's going, HB's gonna be Forbes' certified ultra-rich in no time!

SYJ's iron-resolve not to accept similar endorsements and CFs is puzzling. (I assume there are tons of offers to her as well... it's just not likely only one of them is being rabidly chased down by these brands!). Making me really suspicious.. is she really this picky in the past?l or she's just really, really tired... or something!?!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 2

7 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

wow with the rate that he's going, he's gonna be Forbes' certified ultra-rich in no time!

SYJ's iron-resolve not to accept similar endorsements and CFs is puzzling. (I assume there are tons of offers to her as well... it's just not likely only one of them is being rabidly chased down by these brands!). Making me really suspicious.. is she really this picky in the past?l or she's just really, really tired... or something!?!

same observation. I know that Ye Jin has been working really hard. She shot TN, reshot TN, promos for TN, shoot and promo for SITR. and then she had CLOY. it’s such a global hit and I find it odd as well that she’s been too quiet. There are no magazine covers or CFs. I mean i’m not against that because she deserves to rest. :blush:  Perhaps it was a personal choice? She has a valid reason i guess. 

We really just miss Ye Jin. :) hoping for more positive news in the coming days leading to Baeksang and more so AFTER. :wub:

I know it’s not good to speculate or what, but my mind is working non stop why she’s too quiet. I’m a new fan by the way. So i’m still trying to figure out YJ and HB :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Samsam said:

If someone doesn’t have tiktok how can they watch the red carpet exclusives? Can anyone post the videos here? 

2 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

If someone doesn’t have tiktok how can they watch the red carpet exclusives? Can anyone post the videos here? 

Yes, i think it can be posted here. 

i downloaded Tiktok for the voting but quite happy with the news that there’s still a red carpet event so Tiktok will still be handy by June 5. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Samsam said:

WOW!! So happy there is gonna be a Red Carpet and Backstage interview for Baeksang!! Drama gods, please make sure Binjin appears TOGETHER and are interview TOGETHER! 

Can we watch Tik Tok via notebook? Want to watch this thru the biggest screen possible. :D

Here's the tweet about red carpet, backstage interview and also the rule of 1 device, 1 account for voting.

Another endorsement!!  I saw the BENCH CEO posting the hint during Mother's Day but didn't think much about it. But it's really happening! I also hope it will have both Binnie and YJ. Will they have a fan event since there's still travel restrictions everywhere. So yeah, might be a Zoom event first?

• Like 6
  • Love 2