[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

7 minutes ago, Butterfly22 said:

Koreans believe they broke up after cloy. True they were going through rough patch so the breaks during shoot that's why there were break up news. Koreans know better 

yes there were break up news and marriage news at the same time lmao. Koreans don't know anything as us internationals because BinJin has not announced anything. People can gossip but that is all. Sometimes I see people ask what do people in Korea think about BinJin dating and their guess is as good as anyone because no one knows except for BinJin and whatever they shared with their closest friends.

re JDG and HB's friendship, whatever HB is, he is a loyal friend and I respect him for not dropping his friendship because of a scandal. Privacy should be respected and this was a crime committed against JDG so whatever came out of it should not be taken as the ultimate truth. For Lee Byung Hun, I think he won the case against the girls and one of them was convicted for blackmail. 

• Like 11
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Butterfly22 said:

Shipper fall low to defend jdg lbh sail your sinking ship don't blind defend cheating married men

Korean know better you will know in future. Song song korean Chinese first knew before internationals. 

Seriously can you at least write sentences? Also you don't seem to have read the rules of shipping threads. If you don't want to ship this pair, you should move on and not keep coming back to this thread. What's even the point? 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Butterfly22 said:

Shipper fall low to defend jdg lbh sail your sinking ship don't blind defend cheating married men

Korean know better you will know in future. Other famous past  couple korean Chinese first knew before internationals. 

We're not defending married men. HB isn't married. Check your facts. You're obviously on the wrong ship you are confused with your argument

You can discuss your morals somewhere else. Here's a lifejacket. Go jump! NOW.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 2

Wow, our binjin thread is moving so fast. haven’t taken my breakfast yet and reading posts that are not intended for Binjin shipping. 

Please please respect our thread the same way that we are trying our best to respect you. And it’s taking every ounce of my patience this early in the morning :expressionless: 

People are entitled to their own opinion but it doesn’t warrant you the right to barge in and forcefully hand it to us. This is a shipping thread and the people you mentioned are not even a part of this. 

Kindly just leave the thread. And bring your posts with you. Okay?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Butterfly22 said:

English not my native language I'm trying my best. I post my last post you shippers are quoting me so I reply. I  said dm do not quote not my mistake

Lol you actually are not respecting the rules of the soompi shipping threads. That's your mistake:

I also won't dm you cause I don't want to engage with you privately and I don't see why I need to follow your demands when you don't respect the rules.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 9

Why are undercover antis camping in this forum now...how do we block people that bring negativity to this forum because it’s getting annoying tbh 

Just gonna leave this here to bring positive vibes instead.:kiss_wink:

• Like 7
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 3

It will be nice to have a party on Zoom if these lovebirds will announce their wedding bells. My god! I couldn’t imagine how my brain and heart  going to explode. It will be the happiest day of my shipping life

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Yasy05 said:

It will be nice to have a party on Zoom if these lovebirds will announce their wedding bells. My god! I couldn’t imagine how my brain and heart  going to explode. It will be the happiest day of my shipping life

I remember how that Korean Reporter said she heard about that Marriage Rumour since 2019 and she heard it from a person in the fashion field.If it’s true,they probably have planned it for awhile.

I can’t wait for that day :love:

• Like 3
  • Love 6

8 minutes ago, Yasy05 said:

Soju’s on me :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

On 5/19/2020 at 2:58 AM, luvlove said:

I know some don't see it this way, but for a man who has been SO successful and, well it's just the truth, worshipped by so many women, what is it about SYJ that made HB fall all over himself? She is giggly and obviously flattered and interested, but HB seems downright obsessed with her during TN promos (in my view)? Has he ever behaved that way before with any other gf or leading lady???

I've said this before, but my feeling is that he had to be like this to win SYJ over. She is around popular actors a lot, so she knows how many beautiful and intelligent "options" they have between actresses, models, singers, and fans. Did he realize he had to prove himself? Or was he just a fool for love in a way he couldn't control?

It doesn't really matter. I just find his mirroring and jumping onto the stage and constant "You should see this drama because of Son Ye Jin" and "wanted to breathe the same air" and touching her a lot to be so very adorable for someone of his age, attractiveness, and success. You simply do not see a guy like that go so gaga. Was he unable to control his emotions or his desire to prove his worthiness? Simply curious as to your thoughts.

Seems to prove that when you know, you know.

It is a diffucult question. I think it is a combination of both.

I’m pretty sure HB has checked information about SYJ’s past online to understand about YJ’s dating preference.
(video below seems to be a proof for me)

Due to the fact that SYJ’s past already  became a fool for her in public, so I’m pretty sure HB wants to prove to SYJ that I also can show my affection towards you in public. What the other guy has done for you, I can do it too and I want to do better to show that I deserve your love (mic, water, pulling chairs, protection, obvious compliments, support YJ’s drama/ movie, act in a movie/ drama because of YJ/ too much similarities between the two men)

However “kangaroo“ and “donkey” jumpings, staring and tongue clicking seem to be actions that were out of his control due to his strong affection for SYJ. They look so natural and unplanned.

PS: I think BinJin should use HB’s kangaroo and donkey jumpings as an introduction for their wedding movie (if any). I’m sure their guests will have good laugh :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

Here's my short spiel for the day ... (and don't read this if you want to wipe your mind of negativity).

Spoiler

On the chance that Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are not a couple in real life, I hope most of us are mature enough to acknowledge this fact and not resort to badmouthing people we don't actually know. Similiar to the naysayers that frequent this haven. 

In reality, we've placed our own assumptions on them (because of their swoonworthy interactions). So any news other than what we expect should still be respected. Because we actually don't really know their reality. Trust me though, I'd prob throw in a few, are you f'in kidding me, omg, fr*ck, for a good 30 min.

At the end of it all, I still think they are hot and a good match ... and will probably secretly marry them off anyways :lol:

I'm not afraid to pull up my granny panties if need be. :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

am  so curious of some discussions here..wondering if comparing those kisses with Binjin co-stars from their movies in the past is helpful for shipping them..for me , it makes no sense..we can just discuss BINJIN kisses without dragging those previous kisses they had with co-stars as it just create uncomfortable to shippers like me..its unnecessary..which infact that SYJ is the one receiving the torrid french kiss in real life vice versa..sorry but i deslike those topics about comparing their kisses with others ...

Edited by no need
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, hallyu said:

I repost this post to explain about the French tongue kiss which some of you are discussing about.

HB kissed YJ as if they were at home :)

4 hours ago, hallyu said:

I repost this post to explain about the French tongue kiss which some of you are discussing about.

HB kissed YJ as if they were at home :)

I think the answer is quite simple.

Everyone here has seen all the episodes at least once. There are only 3 scenes where Capt Ri was shown taking in something solid while in a scene where Se Ri was also in :

Eating some ears of corn during YSR cert of merit presentation,

A piece of clam during clam gasoline-baking scene and

A small slice of beef offered by YSR at reunion party with 4 soldiers and the Rat.

While Capt Ri was starving during the 16 episodes of CLOY, YSR was eating most of the time.

HB was always eagerly  looking forward to the kissing scene takes and so wanted to maintain fresh breath by not eating! No wonder, on one NG take of kissing scene outside the hospital, SYJ could not resist HB’s fresh breath (?)  and moved her head forward to catch, (was she even more wistful or just had wrong timing?) instead of just waiting for HB to plant, Capt Ri’s kiss. (This scene called for a passive kiss fr YSR).

As for the French kiss on their reunion in Switzerland, if one is really hungry, just the tast_....

(Should I just delete this?)

• Like 5
  • LOL 14

23 minutes ago, no need said:

am  so curious of some discussions here..wondering if comparing those kisses with Binjin co-stars from their movies in the past is helpful for shipping them..for me , it makes no sense..we can just discuss BINJIN kisses without dragging those previous kisses they had with co-stars as it just create uncomfortable to shippers like me..its unnecessary..which infact that SYJ is the one receiving the torrid french kiss in real life vice versa..sorry but i deslike those topics about comparing their kisses with others ...

Actually, you're right. It doesn't. That's why you just choose your candies. :) If you can still hold it, you can just breeze through them like what I do. Keeps the peace. We can't deny the fact that they are still delulu worthy and unavoidable. Anyway, mods are here to regulate if it has gone overboard. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, RiRiGaGa said:

HB and HJM had very lackluster chemistry in "Hyde, Jekyll, Me" (seriously the only work of his that I feel romantic chemistry was lacking) but this was purely due to the poorly-written script and frustrating storytelling and not HB's acting performance. He, of course, was the only saving grace of the show. So yes, even though he did french kiss HJM in that show, the feeling behind it was definitely missing because you did not really root for the pairing at all due to the poorly developed plot. Seriously, the only reason the 2 kisses in this show were good was because HB took charge and is an excellent kisser in general so the show probably needed him to pull up its low ratings by utilizing the star power of his hard-working lips alone.

I watched all the BTS for this show and during the filming of this french kiss, you can tell that HB was very uncomfortable/awkward in real life about the kiss and only displayed emotion for it when the cameras were rolling. HB and HJM pretty much pushed each other away when "Cut!" was called.  Mind you, HJM,  like SYJ, had also co-starred with HB in a movie ("The Fatal Encounter," his first return project after military service and his period piece) before they filmed "Hyde, Jekyll, Me" together. HB and HJM are also the same age (just like him and SYJ) but unfortunately the similarities stop there. His BTS with HJM were painfully awkward and you can tell that they were not super comfortable around each other. I mean they were cordial to each other but you can tell that HB was just there to do a job with her rather than them having any chemistry on-or-off the screen. He barely talked or laughed at all in these BTS almost like he was bored/detached. I think he couldn't wait to get this project over with since it was the most disappointing one quality-wise in his entire drama career. Seriously, most fans felt so bad that this project was his first big, highly anticipated drama comeback post military. We were scared that HB would not return back to Drama land for a long time after the disappointing outcome of this drama that had so much potential but didn't execute properly. But fear not, he bounced back big time with Memories of the Alhambra. It's one of those embarrassing jobs on your resume that you wish you could not claim but you have to.

Wow! Thanks for sharing this cos I literally just came across something on IG earlier today about somewhat the understated chemistry between HB and HJM, which was probably the first I've heard of. The clips they showed did show some friendly BTS (but I didn't really wanna watch it lol but it showed them laughing and holding hands etc and I don't know the extent of whether they were BTS or the scene etc). I took it with a grain of salt though (and also it's not a crime that he was laughing with another woman, you can't expect him to be looking serious all the time haha and plus it was pre-TN ;)) but just surprised me a little cos I've seen some of what you spoke about that in one of the takes, they almost awkwardly just walked off separate sides after the cut haha. Of course I still felt certain that HB and SYJ are special just by the list of receipts that we have, but reading your comment today just reassured me more! :D Thank you again for the awesome insight!

• Like 8
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Elle R said:

The fact that I had to google "LMJ actor Korea" to understand who you were talking about speaks volume to how these two crazy dorks (HB and SYJ, duh) have affected me. K-Ent, whaaa? Shipping, hey?

You're welcome.

Reveal hidden contents

Your killing my reply button girl:wub::phew:

PS: Hb-Syj..these two need a room:naughty::tounge_xd:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

(This scene called for a passive kiss fr YSR).

Sure she is a passive kisser. She did not move her tounge at all. All tounge actions were made/ initialed by HB. 

She did not even open her mouth in the kissing scene outside the hospital.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2