[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

13 hours ago, citron said:

To: Helena and charray

Mods can remove the post which I try to explain why SYJ is quiet if it breaks the rules. 
Please do not reply to my post or quote my name as I honestly don’t really care about your opinions.

You are more than welcome to block me. Thank you!

Hi sister:). Sorry sis if i quote you this. Its just that we have to remind each other as we are still in one big ship sailing smoothly and occasionally we do encounter some waves that blow and  toss us in some ways. However, with God who is with us all along we can manage to calm every stormy weather and continue sailing again. Anyways we value and read every opinions here but pls try to stay calm.

On serious note***Its wise to say that the more we are longing for BinJin to anchor to that destination the bad are also busy looking for something just to stop anchoring our ship. So each one here pls don't give a foothold of that bad emotion that might control our thoughts which would eventually lead to some negative replies or comments:kiss_wink:

Fighting!!!

Keep praying now and then for BJ too. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

@GroceryShipper your illustration of Binnie and Jinnie’s shopping is gold! Indeed men in general shop like that and don’t have much patience to go around like we women do. That’s why Binnie is such a darling for doing that with YJ- patiently holding/pushing the cart while Jinnie looks for items (we all know how long it takes a girl to look for something and decide what to buy:lol:). Oh How I love this couple. I really pray for a happy life together for BJ.

• Like 5
  • Love 7

I like to discuss about SYJ’s dating preferences/ her IG posts.

Video 1: have you ever wondered why SYJ acted so cool/ calm in front of HB’s gentleman gestures. She did not even look at him at all or was not surprised with his actions either.

Video 2/ IG posts: she wanted to test him how much he was willing to go beyond his limit for her in public. Are you ready to do something very special for me to show your interests in me in public.

Video 3: he was willing to praise her, wanted to act with her to breath the same air, looked at her eyes... Again he did something that he has never done before in public for her.

SYJ still acted cool because she used to be treated that way in public before, so she will not set the bar lower for HB. She wants her man to show his interests and admiration for her in public. For her, that is the “public test” that HB needed to pass to gain her trust before she is willing to open her heart for him.

So, they were spotted playing golfs together after HB’s passed trial, then the LA trip and the rest is history.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, Sun-shine said:

enjoy rewatching cloy and pay attention for hb dan yejin extra movement. for exp: 

Ep 13: 0.25/0.26- it is like hb kissing yj hair? to bad, camera just focus on hb's hand.

01.41 - look at hb's finger movement.

Ep 08 : 40.50, hb moving forward to hug yj more tighly.

OMGGGG YES I JUST CHECKED THEM OUT

those are like BTS moments onscreen

Eeekkkkssss

U have powerful eyes girl

Hats off

Plz point out more points 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, BJHope said:

Some speculations are fanciful and some are downright dangerous e.g. pregnancy talk. We have discussed how K-ent vilifies co-actors who pursue their personal relationships during filming because it is regarded as unprofessional. So if we persist in pregnancy chatter, what does it say of SYJ’s ‘conduct” during CLoY filming? Worse, if this chatter continues, it could go viral on social media, forcing SYJ’s agency to issue a denial of everything, including any relationship with HB. Does any one of us here want to see another denial? It would be devastating.

Yes yes yes!!!! I’m also a mid shipper and have been following Kpop for past 10 years. I always wonder are those ppl not familiar with K.ent and how brutal K.ent is for misconduct. 

When the zoom in kiss taken from Weibo circulated in Ig, those Chinese fans were panicking because they don’t want another denial like the hand holding.

if drought, go watch all the swoon videos and get swooned and sad why I don’t have a partner like HB.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, celest1al said:

@celest1al Iam thankful for members here like you who always shed clarity in this ship with their wisdom, relationship insights and observations. To those also who are long time fans of HB and SYJ with their deeper understanding of this two bright individuals as well as shippers who are not swayed by emotions but gives feedback using facts and logic. One of the reasons I always go back to this thread is because of you. Kudos to you all.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

it's been a while for me to post in this thread.

Not because I stop shipping Binjin (never!) but I think I decide to support and pray quietly while waiting for good news from our couple.

But today, I watch video on the swoon and just realized that even almost 3 months after CLOY ended, their promotion videos in swoon channel are still the most popular.

Spoiler

Binjin3.png

And the most popular with 6.8 M views are the BTS of their first kiss scene! :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 16
  • Awesome 1

@celest1al thanks so much for your insightful post. From what I have read in here, I think there are quite a few Korean diaspora from the US shipping for Binjin :)

I love the fmv you posted, I’ve saved that in my collection.

The Swoon videos could have been recorded in November 2019 just as you said. I think the September 2019 timeline was never really verified. That information was probably taken from an IG account. 

I have read the article you posted and agree with everything you said. I do understand why Binjin want to keep their relationship private. I had no knowledge of K-Ent industry until I became a Binjin shipper. Sure I’ve heard of K-pops such as BTS and the grueling way of auditioning to get to the top. But I never knew about how dating between celebs is considered a scandal in SK, how common it is for  agency denials even when dating rumours are true to protect their artists, etc. And a lot of it seem to do with the fans being so possesive of their artists and have no hesitation in invading their privacy. Some of extreme fans are even prepared to break the law to show their “dedication” as fans. I think they are called sasaengs. It’s quite scary. 

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/criminal-activities-sasaeng-fans-known-do/

No wonder HB always has bodyguards with him when he walks around. I don’t know whether SYJ used to have bodyguards before, but she did during the TN promos. And both of them love travelling, because that is the only time they can be incognito and carefree.  Unfortunately due to the success of CLOY worldwide, it will be difficult for them to travel without being recognised anymore. I guess that comes with the territory of being a public figure. 

I hope they can have a relatively peaceful and normal life once they marry and start a family. I sincerely wish for their happiness. 

• Like 4
  • Love 13

@celest1al

I don’t mind reading your long post because it was very insightful and oozing with positive vibes for our BinJin. You have expressed beautifully my thoughts for our couple. So keep posting!

@BJHope

Wow! Just wow! I just want to say your posts always bring a well-balanced, organized, thoughtful and positive views of BinJin and are a delight to read. Again, I am a fan.:wub: Looking forward to more posts from you.

• Like 2
  • Love 6

3 hours ago, Sun-shine said:

Hello, i am new here.

so sorry with my bad english.

just want to say, bcs i feel cant hold anymore.

please be careful with all speculation, 

for exmpl: secretly married, preggy etc.

if this speculation receive korean media and blow up, 

i am sure, MS ent and Vast will take legal action for tarnising Yejin and Hb image. 

and the worst, we will never get yejin and hb interaction again, even in baeksang award.

Although maybe all speculation can be true later, can you guys just wait and see?

wait and pray desperately.

Hi! As far as I know, for as long as people do not label their statements as the truth (when in fact, they are not) and clearly indicate that what they say are mere theories/speculations/rumors, then no entity can take legal action especially if the person belongs to another legal jurisdiction (another country). Now, it is a different story if one claims something as the truth and that claim damages the reputation of the person in question. That is called libel by way of defamation of character.

Of course, it is discouraged to spread anything malicious but, if solely for the purpose of clarification and correction in this forum, I think we can afford some leeway to have a healthy and polite discussion of those without necessarily bashing anyone or perpetuating or wallowing in topics that may come as off-putting/offensive/sensitive for some followers.

• Like 6

@BJHope I’ve always loved your posts. You always provide so much wisdom and clarity B)

We all agree Binjin are very compatible in everyway ie. looks, status, personalities. Even their backs look so good together :wub:

I think these gestures are adlibs from Binnie, so natural :wub: 

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

i've been a fan of blackpink since last year, and never been a fan of kdrama until i got a chance to watch CLOY last march..i never knew SYJ and HB before, not until ive watched them on their series ofcourse.. what made amazed me is that whenever i watched SYJ longer, i get to see her resemblance to JISOO of blackpink hehe i dunno there's just many angles where they can pass as sisters..if only i knew how to post pics i wud rather post it but i dont know posting pics here hehe just droppin by..

i hope SYJ AND HB will attend and win baeksang..so weird how i prayed diligently over them every night haha..well prayer can move mountains hehehe we'll see

• Love 5

4 hours ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

Good morning, shippers!

It seems this ship just passed through rough waters. Aigo! Keep calm, chinggus. Can we just make this journey a little relaxed and fun? There is no need for heated discussions here as it can really be disturbing.

With this, may I give my humble suggestions?

1. For our veteran shippers, can you give us (new shippers) some slack whenever one of us breaks a rule? I believe every newbie here means no harm. It’s just that sometimes we get so excited to post.

A little tolerance will give this ship some peace and fun.

2. If anyone of us finds one post annoying or breaking the rules, can we just DM the person so as to avoid putting her on the spot which may lead to heated arguments? 

3. If you are a newbie, the moment you signed up for this ship it means you  admire both HB and SYJ and believe in their partnership. So you have to leave your bias at the port before boarding. This is a BINJIN forum, as a shipper you are to promote them as ONE and not as individuals. Personally, it is ok to share OCCASIONALLY a LITTLE of their individual lives ONLY IF in doing so, it will further strengthen BinJin. 

4. I find some posters here to be stiff and sensitive. Can we loosen up a bit and have some humour?  Real life is already harsh, we want some happiness and consolation. This ship had been a sort of refuge and comfort to most of us. Let us not take this away from them.

As I end, let me quote this:

“A soft answer turns away wrath, but grievous words stir up anger. The tongue of the wise uses knowledge aright, but the mouth of fools pours out foolishness.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭15:1-2‬ ‭MEV‬‬

Have a pleasant day, shippers! 

:heart::heart::heart:

I agree with your point. We do not support only one HB or YJ here we are binjin. If someone says that I don't know much about YJ and know more about HB (I can't interpret it) because I'm a binary sender and I'm crazy I'm always curious about both. because I got on a bin boat I had to talk about both. because now there's more HB news so we're having fun with it right now. ~~~~ So joking around isn't a bad thing for not saying something inappropriate.:blush::heart:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1