[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, Restless_Hearts said:

SYJ posted this photo of a book she's reading in February 2019... the title of the book is 남자,친구 (namja chingu / Man Friend)... could it mean something? maybe... I dunno... just wanted to put it here... :p 

@Choi sam sook  The above is the explanation - means Namj Chingu/ Man Friend

2 minutes ago, lovelife said:

남자 친구 means "boyfriend"

Hide contents

Actually this book is a drama "encounter" 

Oh wow really? This is the book that the Kdrama Encounter/ Boyfriend is based on??

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SHpectator said:

Other than the person who uploaded the grocery photos, it would seem like YJ's IG is the ultimate source of the dating rumors based on those 6 or 7 "gossip-stirring" pics with HB she posted?hahaha

Can anyone confirm if Vast.ent ever send Yejin "please check your DM" :D 

The IG photos did not stir dating rumors itself.

The first dating rumours broke out when they were spotted golfing together in Oct 2018. The second dating rumors were from the LA trip in Jan 2019.

SYJ is normally friendly with all her costars, a touchy person and pretty good at conceal her real feelings in public. She is pretty much still herself though she becomes more girly and shy with HB.

So that is why we need her IG photos to have more supporting evidence.

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

3 hours ago, lemontree said:

Hello,

I’ve been silent reader here and this time I want to share something interesting about Binjin’s time in LA in Jan 2019.

I read someone’s post in this forum that our couple might do grocery shopping in Pavilions instead of Ralphs because the 2-storey pushcart seems belong to Pavilions (page 479). I thought that was an interesting observation, so I searched more about that. And these are what I found in google and foursquare photos:

1st pics : The items on top of the fridges look the same.

Picture1.jpg

2nd pics : The lamps also look similar.

Picture2.jpg

3rd pics : The 6-level rack and its items looks similar although the placement is different. Sometimes it can happen in the supermarket.

Picture3.jpg

Those photos of Pavilions were taken in Pavilions, Newport Coast. If you see in google map, the location is not far from LA. In addition, the location is close to Pelican Hill Golf Club. Assuming that they played golf together in LA, I guess they stayed at The Resort at Pelican Hill nearby which offers luxurious villa.

Speaking of the location of the supermarket might be near the golf club,wasn’t there a rumour of BinJin having lunch or something with YJ Parents at the golf club in LA....tbh I know she denied about her parents being in LA too but what if it’s actually true but it’s probably not her parents the insider/source was just guessing it’s her parents or maybe it’s her parents but they’re of course denying it lol 

• Like 13
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

really agree with your point that i've bold it above @PreciousByTheBay

Its hard to know when capricorn like or love someone more while they're full of secret and will try to hide it as much as they can. But when they're sure, they will show it with a subtle way. YJ unnie is a capricorn, the seven consecutive videos and photos is not usual things.. that one of a sign a capricorn have a deep spot for that man. Plus a detail knowledge of Hyun Bin Oppa that Yejin Unnie show at the swoon compliment video, answering behalf Hyun Bin Oppa at the swoon couch talk, are some of that too. The rest of other sign will so subtle and hard to know.

For Hyun Bin Oppa too.. He is a Libra, when he like someone that will be so obvios but the Grocery Shopping in LA is a big sign for another level of relationship.

i use zodiac because this nearly show how to know someone personality (since MBTI is more private), its become more relatable to analyze someone even when they're in love. Even not an solid prove, but the nature of someone character could help to make an simple conclution

and for @Binjin2Ri, our mind always mixed up and getting drunk when too much information, That two youtuber is not all the majority of people that we could take a conclution for korean who support BINJIN. I even thought they just take a safe state for saying it BINJIN is just "Friends" for avoiding something if they're speculate too much regarded BINJIN since they're Korean. So, Cheers up! Like one of co-shoppers here has said "BELIEF YOUR GUTS" becouse minds could confuse sometimes. :)

I agree with you.. I am capricorn as well.. as Capricorn, when I had serious relationship (but unfortunately we didn't make it cos something), I introduced him to my close circle first which is my parents.. but for the other I have thought in my mind will introduce him and announce our relationship when I would like to invite them to my wedding..

Capricorn will keep private regarding the relationship.. They will announce it when the relationship is getting serious and ready tie the knot particularly when we are in the age of marriage stage like BinJin (I am in the same age like BinJin as well).. this is just my experience :)

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

19 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

Can anyone confirm if Vast.ent ever send Yejin "please check your DM" :D 

@SHpectator :joy: This is by far the best wake up message for someone who just woke up and still feeling half dead. 

@Under BinJin Spell I don't feel bad about having to just spend 3-4 hours in bed now, sir. Looks like this has become the standard sleeping hours for BINJIN shippers. :D So, if anyone here not in that sleeping range yet, you have to work harder. :lol:

@yejinatic1981 We couldn't say we're useless, right? BINJIN shipping is paramount. This is a very productive and mind stimulating activity that helps maintain peace in the house and in the world. :lol: Kidding aside, your husband must love you so much he lets you do whatever makes you happy. I don't have a husband but I live with a cat who needs to be supportive of my shipping activities else he won't eat on time. He's still demanding but with less meows.

• LOL 23

17 minutes ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

@LovableBinJin_2Ri Yes, I have been married for almost 35 years. But I think a lot of men in their 40s, 30s, and maybe even 20s, may  have better perspective and more experience, specially those who have had or have been with several amorous relationships,  in assessing BinJin’s love affair as being serious or rooted deeply.

But as for me, Cloy is a romcom drama that is a very precious gift to each viewer’s heart, not the pumping heart that grows weaker as one grows old, but that one where one’s true love, when found, regardless whether that love is reciprocated or not, is sealed inside permanently. I felt the  love  that developed between the two characters was really intense as true love is, as portrayed by HB and SYJ. I got a good high every time I watched scene of SeRi alone or SeRi and Capt Ri on NetFlix, whether it’s a sad or romantic one.

After sometime, out    of extreme curiosity and fascination, I googled their names together, found and watched the promos for TN first. Was surprised and happy with what I saw and read (eng sub). Then watched Cloy promos, old tv interview clips, and even fan-made videos as knowledge and fascination about them grew more intensely on my side, supported by Covid19 stay at home advisory.

Armed with that knowledge and with other info and analyses posted on this forum and I think these are enough, I feel that what HB has for Ye Jin is true love. As for Ye Jin, I think that she had a long time crush on HB. And her love for HB started to develop either 2017 or 2018. And yes I strongly believe and feel that they love each other and are in a relationship serious enough to lead to marriage.  

This is my honest belief based on their  interactions, etc  I saw and learned. This is my first and last shipping as I don’t think I’d ever see, even if I hit 100*,  another couple, with their kind of traits, looks, charisma and appeal to common people and celebs alike who are willing to devote time to follow and document their every move. :wub:

* in fact if our couple keeps prolonging the announcement, my chance of hitting even 90 is getting slimmer by the day.:sweatingbullets::D

LOL! Thank you very much for this heart-fluttering analysis of BinJin. The one i highlighted is also what i believe. Gosh-TRUE LOVE indeed!

You have to stay strong until the wedding! You wouldn’t want to miss that wondrous day, right? Take care- both you and your wife.:wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 5

Oh wow - 604 pages already!! I refresh this thread all the time - I am very thankful to be able to come here to follow my heart about BinJin, and grateful to you dedicated shippers who make this thread such a humming and interesting place. I just wanted to add a couple of comments after feeling slightly uneasy about some earlier posts. The last few pages have been heaps of fun - yay we have men - we have 30 year olds - and we have 60 year olds! I'm 59 so almost one of those and so happy to be here with you all.

Binjin2Ri  About the comments under the Dukhu TV girls analysis of CLOY BTS - when I watched it I was very sure they were (guardedly) implying they were together. However asked point blank to put their opinion in writing, being Korean, do you think they might err on the side of politeness to the couple? Knowing the potential impact on them if they were quoted? Just thinking they're clued in to that K-ent culture in a way many of their commenters and questioners aren't. They also have a reputation to protect - not wanting to be seen as gossip peddlars. 

And about the SYJ instagram pic.Anyone who has ever tried to do one of those 10 second phone self-photos knows how hard it is. She looks AMAZING!! She's composed, she has her hands in the right place, and she's properly within the frame. She has that look on her face of trying hard to get it right, maybe after a few takes. I tried to do my own ID photo recently with that method. I have no words for how bad I looked - I think I did 100 takes. I would really hate for anyone to interpret and speculate about my life based on that photo. 

Like so many here I ONLY came here as a first time ever shipper based on a hunch about these two after watching CLOY. I believe they are a couple, that their interaction is mutual and equal, and they will marry. I just hope it's soon for all of our sakes. And I don't want to think about any other ending. Thankyou and goodnight :)

• Like 6
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 2

8 hours ago, dreamerofRIRI said:

Wow love the level of support and positivity towards these two and the dream.finale we all wish for them. To help somewhat ease your troubled mind, see the below link, BELIEVE and the universe will make it so

There of course are so many more but this one just puts it together so well for me.

This is :heart:

I have probably seen it 100 times times but still it brought a smile on my face  :love:

• Like 5
  • Love 4

38 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

@SHpectator :joy: This is by far the best wake up message for someone who just woke up and still feeling half dead. 

@Under BinJin Spell I don't feel bad about having to just spend 3-4 hours in bed now, sir. Looks like this has become the standard sleeping hours for BINJIN shippers. :D So, if anyone here not in that sleeping range yet, you have to work harder. :lol:

@yejinatic1981 We couldn't say we're useless, right? BINJIN shipping is paramount. This is a very productive and mind stimulating activity that helps maintain peace in the house and in the world. :lol: Kidding aside, your husband must love you so much he lets you do whatever makes you happy. I don't have a husband but I live with a cat who needs to be supportive of my shipping activities else he won't eat on time. He's still demanding but with less meows.

Yes, I am very lucky to have an understanding and loving husband. He even encouraged me to go back to SK with my Korean friends for CLOY filming locations tour and to see SYJ in one of her events when it's safe to travel already [we just had a family vacation in SK in 2018 for 3 weeks so it's fine with him not to come with me next time (to minimize expenses as well)]. He told me I'd better go and see SYJ before I lose my sanity haha. I hope that BINJIN are married already by that time. I am so excited to see SYJ and hopefully HB too!

• LOL 7
  • Love 9

20 minutes ago, DeV said:

Oh wow - 604 pages already!! I refresh this thread all the time - I am very thankful to be able to come here to follow my heart about BinJin, and grateful to you dedicated shippers who make this thread such a humming and interesting place. I just wanted to add a couple of comments after feeling slightly uneasy about some earlier posts. The last few pages have been heaps of fun - yay we have men - we have 30 year olds - and we have 60 year olds! I'm 59 so almost one of those and so happy to be here with you all.

Binjin2Ri  About the comments under the Dukhu TV girls analysis of CLOY BTS - when I watched it I was very sure they were (guardedly) implying they were together. However asked point blank to put their opinion in writing, being Korean, do you think they might err on the side of politeness to the couple? Knowing the potential impact on them if they were quoted? Just thinking they're clued in to that K-ent culture in a way many of their commenters and questioners aren't. They also have a reputation to protect - not wanting to be seen as gossip peddlars. 

And about the SYJ instagram pic.Anyone who has ever tried to do one of those 10 second phone self-photos knows how hard it is. She looks AMAZING!! She's composed, she has her hands in the right place, and she's properly within the frame. She has that look on her face of trying hard to get it right, maybe after a few takes. I tried to do my own ID photo recently with that method. I have no words for how bad I looked - I think I did 100 takes. I would really hate for anyone to interpret and speculate about my life based on that photo. 

Like so many here I ONLY came here as a first time ever shipper based on a hunch about these two after watching CLOY. I believe they are a couple, that their interaction is mutual and equal, and they will marry. I just hope it's soon for all of our sakes. And I don't want to think about any other ending. Thankyou and goodnight :)

Welcome aboard, Mam! Let’s enjoy the ride:) I also don’t want to think of any other ending for BinJin. They are so right for each other. Maybe after Binnie finishes his movie, they will finally walk down the aisle.

Edited by LovableBinJin_2Ri
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

Yes, I am very lucky to have an understanding and loving husband. He even encouraged me to go back to SK with my Korean friends for CLOY filming locations tour and to see SYJ in one of her events when it's safe to travel already [we just had a family vacation in SK in 2018 for 3 weeks so it's fine with him not to come with me next time (to minimize expenses as well)]. He told me I'd better go and see SYJ before I lose my sanity haha. I hope that BINJIN are married already by that time. I am so excited to see SYJ and hopefully HB too!

Aww that’s nice to go to SK. We were planning a holiday next year to Japan but since CLOY and Binjin shipping, I think we should visit SK instead :lol: Hopefully by next year Covid will be gone, and both SYJ & HB will have fan meetings. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

A few weeks back, i just tend to scroll through Ye Jin’s instagram. I guess now I have to look better :blush: yejin-ah!!!! So many meaning in your posts :lol::lol::wub: 

Binnie is so busy! While the other is perhaps also busy doing some important planning :blush: 

but kidding aside. It is impossible that there are no offers to Ye Jin after CLOY. There’s just something wrong with the equation. A person who just came out of a very successful show, not just locally BUT More so INTERNATIONALLY, should not be left idle. Not unless it really was Ye Jin’s decision to lay low. Other cast of the show are working on new projects, Daddy Bin has been working like a cow and there are pictures of him on social media. 

If I were a brand, I’d take advantage of an actor’s popularity and image. The reach of Both Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin has breached continents. And given that, I think Ye Jin has a very VALID reason as to why she is soooo quiet, why she has to lay low. And perhaps, Hyun Bin also shares that same valid reason of Ye Jin which is why he is working like a cow :lol: 

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

43 minutes ago, Samsam said:

Binnie is so busy! While the other is perhaps also busy doing some important planning :blush: 

but kidding aside. It is impossible that there are no offers to Ye Jin after CLOY. There’s just something wrong with the equation. A person who just came out of a very successful show, not just locally BUT More so INTERNATIONALLY, should not be left idle. Not unless it really was Ye Jin’s decision to lay low.

I agree! No activities in 3 months for a Cow YJ. It’s very unusual! Her IG followers keep increasing and her post went wide.

SYJ currently has at least 4 endorsements.

• Love 2
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Aww that’s nice to go to SK. We were planning a holiday next year to Japan but since CLOY and Binjin shipping, I think we should visit SK instead :lol: Hopefully by next year Covid will be gone, and both SYJ & HB will have fan meetings. 

Hope ur wish come true

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1