[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

59 minutes ago, Maddie said:

I don't think they are married yet..she still lives in her apartment as shown in her latest ig post but still hoping they are living together.

If they are married and wanted to keep it low profile or secret for now, it would be too obvious taking a photo in a house other than hers because everyone is familiar where she lives/ with the look of her house interior. My hunch still says that they are already married and expecting (reason why she isn't accepting any CF projects now despite being more in demand than ever). Again, this is only my hunch and based on my observation and experience being married "secretly" to avoid issues with the people around us and conflict among the people who were rooting for us and against us until the fuss mellow out. We are not famous though unlike BINJiN but I suppose, famous or normal people go through similar processes when it comes to feelings, love and marriage.

• Like 5
  • Unamused 3
  • Insightful 3

45 minutes ago, Seri2020 said:

Looks like he’ll catch up to her $20M net worth soon B)

According to Celebrity Net Worth. HB’s Net Worth is US$ 10 Million (updated in 2020).

According to this article from Soompi, Vast building belongs to Hyun Bin Family Holdings, not only him.

https://www.soompi.com/article/599001wpp/hyun-bins-family-is-currently-building-a-10-billion-won-building-in-gangnam

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/hyun-bin-net-worth/

The idea for CelebrityNetWorth.com (CNW) was born in the early part of 2008 after a google search for "Larry David net worth" returned no useful web results. After performing a dozen similar searches, we still could not find a quality website covering the day-to-day wealth and finances of celebrities.

A small team of curious individuals came together to launch CNW in October 2008. We actually launched using our original domain name "celebnetworth.com". The full domain "celebritynetworth.com" was acquired a year later at auction for $1000. By 2010 the business was generating enough revenue to support a full-time dedicated research team, a designer, and multiple web developers.

Our data is rooted in financial analysis, market research, and inside sources that we have meticulously developed over the last decade to maintain accuracy and breadth of knowledge. At a minimum, each net worth estimate on CNW takes into account known salaries, real estate holdings, divorce records, royalties, lawsuits, and endorsements. Our estimates incorporate a proprietary formula that removes estimated taxes, manager's fees, agent fees, and lifestyle expenses.

The results are fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors and industry insiders. We work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and current celebrity finance information you will find anywhere.

• Thanks 2

Please remove images when quoting because this is in violation of the forum rules. The guide is available at the top of every page which is a pinned/recommended post from mod. @Riri forever page 602, @2610Lover page 603, @lovelyz @BinJinshipperfromIndia page 604, @Seri2020. Thank you.

Wheew shippers here are following Binnie's lead. We already have YJ cow, now HB cow. With how fast this thread is going, can we call ourselves BinJin cows? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

3 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

Please remove images when quoting because this is in violation of the forum rules. The guide is available in every page which is a pinned/recommended post from mod. @Riri forever page 602, @2610Lover page 603, @lovelyz @BinJinshipperfromIndia page 604, @Seri2020 page 605. Thank you.

Wheew shippers here are following Binnie's lead. We already have YJ cow, now HB cow. With how fast this thread is going, can we call ourselves BinJin cows? :sweatingbullets:

Ok deleted image :)

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Enya said:

So in that premise, if they broke up indeed, SYJ will not hide, stay inside her house or to be unreachable this long esp if the boy is busy living and earning money. She would go out to be seen and to show to the world that she is ok and thriving. Women will never let herself be presented to the public as crying or suffering over a man. 

It’s truth! Wise words! 
She will sure hang out with her friends at least if that was the case, but here nothing.

When one does not need to prove anything on social media, it means they have almost everything. 

Things get much clearer after Baeksang.

I still support SYJ no matter which direction of this ship is heading to. They both can shine brightly individually and together. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

While HB is already busy with shooting,  cf and photoshoots,  Yejin-shii is still hibernating...:crazy:. I love that she is having a good rest and probably enjoying her time free from media but I really,  really hope she will come out to do some projects. Pls Yejinnnnnnn aaaaaa :bawling:. Gosh,  i really should try to watch another kdrama. But I've been cursed by CLOY. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

@lemontree WOW what a revelation you’ve made. I found some more photos of this Pavilions location on Yelp and the refrigerated wine section they were looking at certainly matches as well as the shopping carts. 

https://yelp.to/qTKq/2HXIjbwos6

This Pavilions and the Pelican Hill Resort (very luxurious resort with a golf course) they were likely staying at is about 1 hour away from LA/Koreatown so it is definitely possible that they spent time in both places. And if they stayed at this resort, then they definitely played some golf! I am still marveling at this revelation made almost 1.5 years later after the infamous grocery sighting :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 6

9 hours ago, lemontree said:

I’ve been silent reader here and this time I want to share something interesting about Binjin’s time in LA in Jan 2019.

Their grocery pictures were taken at Ralphs, we went over this from back then. ALL the details (in their pics) are exactly the same as those at my local Ralphs (others said the same for theirs too). Even all the labels on the shelves.

(Pavilion was guessed recently by shippers at weibo, and got reposted here.)

4 hours ago, rosy said:

agree! No activities in 3 months for a Cow YJ. It’s very unusual! 

To be honest, it’s not unusual for her at all. 
Every time she wraps up a project, long-time fans always wonder how long she would be gone missing again; she’s usually not seen for many months and fans could only see her in her friends’ postings.

New fans keep coming up with new theories and some of us tried to correct the ‘misleading’ things (we discussed them before here). For example, some claimed they wore black ‘couple bracelet’ using photos from ‘Pretty Noona’ and ‘MOA’ wrap up gatherings (Binnie fans posted old pics here to show that it wasn’t a couple bracelet); this set of photo (from Pretty Noona wrap-up party) clearly shows that hers is gold. 
C039AAF2-32FC-4A67-BEC6-27A38A83ACA3.jpg

And the night view photo taken from the back, it was in Thailand (Ma:nyo posted the making video stating that it was in Thailand.

Spoiler

schedule from her official website 

[2019-01-02] Ma:nyo Factory advertisement shooting (at 11AM) 

[2019-01–03 ~ 01-05] Ma:nyo Factory advertisement shooting (CF) at 9AM (3) & 10AM (4+5)

CelebrityNetWorth. It’s not a reliable site especially for k-stars.

There are many more wrong & misleading info from shippers on social media (twitter/instagram/etc), I could post a long list of corrections (with news sources) but I really don’t have the energy to do that anymore — and many points were already discussed here in the past.

P.S. I can see comparison posts again, please consider that this is a thread for both of them — Not a place to show off 1 over the other.  As someone who likes both of them, even I find Ye-Jin fans’ constant show-off posts ‘off putting’. Can imagine how annoying it can be to those who like Binnie first before joining here. Sadly, I don’t feel like visiting this thread often anymore. 
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 7

39 minutes ago, Xoxo said:

While HB is already busy with shooting,  cf and photoshoots,  Yejin-shii is still hibernating...:crazy:. I love that she is having a good rest and probably enjoying her time free from media but I really,  really hope she will come out to do some projects. Pls Yejinnnnnnn aaaaaa :bawling:. Gosh,  i really should try to watch another kdrama. But I've been cursed by CLOY. 

I really enjoyed Personal Taste :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, yejinatic1981 said:

If they are married and wanted to keep it low profile or secret for now, it would be too obvious taking a photo in a house other than hers because everyone is familiar where she lives/ with the look of her house interior. My hunch still says that they are already married and expecting (reason why she isn't accepting any CF projects now despite being more in demand than ever). Again, this is only my hunch and based on my observation and experience being married "secretly" to avoid issues with the people around us and conflict among the people who were rooting for us and against us until the fuss mellow out. We are not famous though unlike BINJiN but I suppose, famous or normal people go through similar processes when it comes to feelings, love and marriage.

I didn't manage to visit this forum for a few days. Expecting to read something funny or maybe a good hints for us as a shippers. For me, I don't think they're already married and expecting right now. 

She may not accepting any projects or CF due to pandemic right now, and maybe she want to get a good rest after being involved in many projects past two years. 

Just pray the best for them and hope covid will go away asap 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't know why so many speculations about Ye Jin being silent or not getting offers 

HELLO THE WHOLE WORLD IS AT STANDSTILL SINCE MARCH 

specially the entertainment industry globally had been Hit very badly as huge budgeted movies from every large film industry of the world has been postponing their releases 

They don't know when people will be brave enough to set foot and watch movies in theatres in a crowd 

So the production houses are not yet planning or casting any new projects coz their present investments means shows or movies are yet to see the light 

TV channels airing daily soaps are airing old epis as all shooting is stopped 

The aftermath of cloy on BINJIN was supposed to be in march Apr and may which cudnt happen in full force 

And it's not because Binjin is being ignored or anyone is lying low 

We all are lying low and hence this forum cud even reach 600 pgs in no time 

But I have no complaints coz the worldwide craze cloy got is partially for this lockdown...many fans like me just wanted to give it a shot as we had loads of time in our hands suddenly and was shocked at the chemistry and overall show quality

Many have never even watched anything Korean before CLOY

If there was no lockdown I don't think CLOY wud have got this insane amount of viewership and fandom globally

So let's stop speculations about binjins getting or not getting offers .....coz now all institutions are laying off workers 

Binjin at least has a huge blockbuster to back them up for the best offers when things get moving around July August

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2