[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Why do people still believe in fortune teller though :cry: It’s the same as people who believe in zodiac signs too...it’s never accurate.The same as those people who believe in prediction accs on twitter too lol 

They ain’t God.

Anyway,i think we all should just ship BinJin based on solid proofs.If they’re not meant to be oh well but for now there’s no sign of this ship sinking yet so let’s all be positive instead...keep this forum with good vibe :thumbsup:

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 8

"Shipping is not for the faint of heart."

Words to live by when one is a shipper ...

There are days when the waves will be strong - seeing both of them appearing in public like CFs, movies, IG, news, & you hang on for dear life because the BinJin dreams of "happily ever after" continue.

And then there are days when the waters are so still, and one wonders if the BinJin ship is even moving at all ... this is the time when doubts set in like the fortune teller readings, Duckhu girls'  comments that BinJin are just friends ...this is when one decides to stay on the ship or just get off, let it drift away ...

If you decide to stay on, stay calm.  There's an island on the horizon called Baeksang , docking on June 5. If both of them are there, waving at us,  hurray!!!  Analysis & breakdown of every look, word, & gesture for days.  If only one or neither of them show up - which I very much highly doubt - since even the First Lady of S Korea is a CLoY fan ( actually HB fan) - I will not even consider this option because both of them are professionals who will represent this game-changer of a K-drama.

Keep the faith, shippers!

• Like 11
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

I checked that person page,,, it mostly negative vibes. 

Please ignore her/him. I wrote that long thread  for you guys not for her/him.

Ok. I need chu baby bye bye bye..

HAHAHAHA

GOOD NIGHT/DAY

And also please don’t forget to pray for this pandemic will slightly go away and go away forever so our life will back to the way it was..

• Like 11
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, velvetred said:

I'd really want my fellow binjin shipper calm me please

Now please, I need your wisdom words :')

Please calm yourself, V.  Unless it’s HB or SYJ who categorically says there’s nothing going on between the two of them, beyond being best of friends, don’t believe anything you see and hear on the internet about the status or even the future of their true relationship. 

In this business, based on the above, I follow this rule when interpreting news, gossips and even ‘90 % accuracy claim’ by so and so fortune teller, that I see and read  about about BinJin. If it’s good, I smile and even  laugh to my heart’s content; if it’s not so good or just bad, I treat it as a joke or fake news.

Fortify your emotions with whatever helps you feel calm. Stay the course. It’s just a waiting game now. :heart: Remember the reason and basis you used  why you joined this Forum.

Cheers.

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Samsam said:

In the same clip, she was asked about her interest lately. And she answered: “Drinking beer” 

But who else mentioned drinking beer in his interview in 2019? :lol: This particular person (which we will hide in the name of Hyun Bin :lol:) said in the SWOON interview that He looks forward to ending the day with a glass of beer. 

She likes her coffee, but I guess beer isn’t bad after all when you have someone to drink with and accompany you home. I can’t. I have to stop my imagination going overdrive:D.

And so, basing on the timeline we had of them. The “beer drinking” obsession started late 2017 or early 2018 up until now? That’s a lot of beer:D and talking I presumed.

• Like 10
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, velvetred said:

I'd really want my fellow binjin shipper calm me please,

Hi~~ I would say please don't listen to him, he's only a human. No one knows the future. The above posters gave some good advice.

Every couple will have their detractors, no one can force BinJin to love each other and marry and no one can say they won't marry and live happily ever after.

Marriage and children are good goals and dreams to have...but only God can answer that. Marriage will be hard too I'm sure but pray for the strength to sail on. The bible says love will cover a multitude of sins but only if we seek God first and have a relationship with Him.

If for whatever reason, BinJin do not reach their destination, just be happy with what they already gave us.

Love has obstacles, but please have faith, hope and love in God and pray for the love we have already witnessed to keep growing.

Just like the tomato plant, BinJin needs good words everyday.:star::star:

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, Sun-shine said:

enjoy rewatching cloy and pay attention for hb dan yejin extra movement. for exp: 

Ep 13: 0.25/0.26- it is like hb kissing yj hair? to bad, camera just focus on hb's hand.

01.41 - look at hb's finger movement.

Ep 08 : 40.50, hb moving forward to hug yj more tighly.

Have a good day!

well well you were right about ep 13. If you look at the shot closely not only it seems how you suggest but also notice that, RJH/HB is really close... half the scene he says his lines in YSR/SYJ's hair to be very close to her ears. Their emotions are so natural. :bawling:

• Like 7
  • Love 6

When I analyse their videos, bts, interviews, I always remember that there are 2 different chapters in their relationship

Before the LA trip: close but not become a couple yet (Negotiation interviews, IG photos)

After the LA trip: already became a couple (Swoon Videos, CLOY presscon, CLOY bts)

So their relationship dynamic is different in Pre Relationship period (before LA) and In Relationship period (after LA). So that is why Negotiation era is different with CLOY era.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, lovelyz said:

Why do people still believe in fortune teller though :cry: It’s the same as people who believe in zodiac signs too...it’s never accurate.The same as those people who believe in prediction accs on twitter too lol 

They ain’t God.

SAME HERE....I still don't understand why the hell in the year 2020 people are still crying over or getting happy about fortune teller or tarrot card reader predictions....or even zodiac signs 

is so utter ridiculous...they are just human for gods sake ....it's not even about BINJIN predictions.....be it positive or negative...both are invalid and irrelevant....God knows best what's in store for all of us....

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Onewaytrain said:

When the zoom in kiss taken from Weibo circulated in Ig, those Chinese fans were panicking because they don’t want another denial like the hand holding.

What's this zoom in kiss scene 

Someone plz share the video 

I don't want to miss any BINJIN moment 

am new..for me, regardless of many twists and turns have been discussed here, i do believe that BINJIN is 100% in a deep deep relationship..just my cent..

Edited by no need
  • Like 6
  • Love 7

I know that believe in prediction is not good but sometimes it can be our warning to be careful in the path that we walk, so we can't be hurt much.

Thanks to @cgb1108@Under BinJin Spell, @Kristen Son for your wise words.It's comfort me :')

And @Choi sam sook your thread and explanation is good and specific, even it's except for me but it touch my heart too as a Binjin shipper being stronger. So, thanks.

I'm just post three posts in Soompi's forum because My English not too good, that's why I'm just being a silent reader so far, I don't get with negative vibes on my page that you mean, and maybe I'm not include the link of the video that I mentioned.

I really like Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin together not in individual. The 9th episode of CLOY is my favourite when they reunited, met with RJH parents, and the Piano's secret. I rerun those scenes hundred times.

I will put the link here but the tarrot reader speaks in Melayu/Indonesian. Lot of coments also upset with the predictions but most of fhem said "Binjin shippers let's pray harder and holding hands together"

https://youtu.be/naOzwx6u2Ng

• Like 1
  • Unamused 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

I totally agree with this. During TN she is the smitten one. So much nervous giggling and flirting. Especially when she is asked what her first impression of HB was and she goes on to talk about his flawless skin and silky hair that is wasted on a man lol HB is flustered and then when asked the same question he goes into serious mode instead. Now compare that to CLOY promo and it's the opposite:  SYJ is cool as a cucumber, swapped the nervous flirting for teasing instead and HB is the one swooning and making googly eyes. She has to nudge him with her elbow to keep him focused on the interview. ;)

I think my favourite teasing/roasting moment is during the calendar making interview where she is clearly judging his choices and at one point tells him in the calmest voice possible: "Bin-sii, I don't think you understood the instructions". :P

Ya, there's differences between TN promo and CLoY promo. 

On TN promo SYJ looks like someone who can't take her eyes of him, look at HB just the same HB look at her in CLoY promo.

Can I say that SYJ acted cool and steady in CLoY promo because they both know they like each other and she's at the comfort and strong position in HB heart. It's like HE'S MINE GUYS :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

The fortune teller should use his powers to predict lottery winnings if he is so good at what he does, right? B) 

Exactly! If he is good at what he does -As they all claim to be. They should have their millions by now and should not be reading and making fortunes out of people lives.. 

False news always travel so fast. Don’t rely too much into it. Trust in what you believe. Trust BINJIN and everything you hope for will follow. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, velvetred said:

Now please, I need your wisdom words

Dear, you should report the video or choose the button 'Not Interested'

Like people said "Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity"

That's what WE as a SHIPPER do right now :kiss_closed:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, girlpepper said:

She likes her coffee, but I guess beer isn’t bad after all when you have someone to drink with and accompany you home. I can’t. I have to stop my imagination going overdrive:D.

And so, basing on the timeline we had of them. The “beer drinking” obsession started late 2017 or early 2018 up until now? That’s a lot of beer:D and talking I presumed.

im just very happy they've found in each other a bestfriend and a partner (and we know yejin's loyalty once she's partnered with someone she trusts).. they are each other's perfect onscreen partner (from enemies to lovers), grocery shopping partner, playmate, selfie/selca-mate, travel buddy, golfing buddy, gulping buddy. It's obvious they enjoy each other's company so much, they have strong influence on each other, they keep each other on their toes, they challenge each other, they protect each other, and most of all, they can't take their eyes off each other. All these only strengthens their relationship, and hopefully soon, their marital bond. It took them more than 3 decades to find their way to each other, but heck it's surely worth the long wait! 

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2