[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

52 minutes ago, Helena said:

true.
(C-reports with pics taken by Taiwanese fan) It was mentioned that the grocery pictures were taken in LA and they were with a couple (meaning a man, a woman) and a child.

Wait,is this true?I’ve never heard of this before....

But if it’s true the couple is prob YJ Friends in LA (who consist of a couple and their kid) thats why her agency statement said something about her acquaintance was there too.But wait doesnt this just confirmed HB really went alone to LA without manager or anything...his personal business was really YJ lol Because if it’s anything related to work,manager should always accompany him though.

But BinJin be grocery shopping and hanging out with a “small family”...they’re obviously learning from that couple how to be married and having a kid lol 
No wonder why we can’t see her acquaintances in the pics because they all went there together but BinJin be grocery shopping for the both of them and then the small family for themselves.:lol:

• Like 8
  • Love 2

I don't mind posting of individual achiements 

Coz each and every time we can't only discuss Binjin as we don't have any new content since long 

So we can always discuss if something new of Hb or yj comes in limelight 

Those who are not interested in either of the personal updates or achiements can easily just ignore that post 

Coz as someone mentioned earlier 

Most Binjin fans here love them almost equally

CLOY is what it is for both of them 

Not just either of them 

BUT WHAT WE SHOULD AVOID IS COMPARING THEM

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

15 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

Wait,is this true?I’ve never heard of this before....

this is why if you had a time, just a while, checking the early page of this forum is so insighful for new shipper. Theres a lot of things has talked and discuss with a lot of evidence and a mindful analysis.  :)

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

this is why if you had a time, just a while, checking the early page of this forum is so insighful for new shipper. Theres a lot of things has talked and discuss with a lot of evidence and a mindful analysis.  :)

I’ve read a few pages but then stopped for some reason...maybe i should go back to those pages again.But I realized now that their agency statements wasn’t completely  lying though...

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Helena said:

Agree. I personally don’t care which supermarket/location they went to; the main point was they went shopping in a foreign country.
(C-reports with pics taken by Taiwanese fan) It was mentioned that the grocery pictures were taken in LA and they were with a couple (meaning a man, a woman) and a child.

Could this be her sister and her family? She has a little kid. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

5 hours ago, 4leafclover said:

Can we pause and appreciate yejin's happy face on this BTS. I just love how comfortable she throw herself to HB :wub:

@4leafclover thanks for the post and this BTS clip. I think this scene was one of the most physically taxing, and rewarding as well, for the sick HB. He was jokingly complaining that he was getting tired  (Pilates girl was not getting weary) and would not be able to deliver his line. I think he was also wary that Ye-Jin’s knee might hit a delicate sp0t during one of the takes, hence he was standing so still.:phew::phew: Otherwise It would have been disastrous and embarrassing at the same time. I’m sure there’s some insurance cover though.:lol:

Btw, you owe me one @4leafclover for using my handle on your first post w/o acknowledgment!:D

PS - how do we delete the IG video and link again? Thanks.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, lovelyz said:

But if it’s true the couple is prob YJ Friends in LA (who consist of a couple and their kid) thats why her agency statement said something about her acquaintance was there too.But wait doesnt this just confirmed HB really went alone to LA without manager or anything...his personal business was really YJ lol Because if it’s anything related to work,manager should always accompany him though.

According to the reports, the person who took the pictures said they were with a couple and a child.

Ye-Jin has a very close friend (Jung-yeon eonni) who moved to LA several years ago; she would visit LA every year. 

She posted on Feb 18, 2018 congratulating her and her husband (becoming parents to baby Sophia)

Spoiler

On January 26, 2019, she posted about Sophia’s 1st birthday 

Spoiler

=> After shooting Ma:nyo Factory advertisement (January 2-5, 2019) in Thailand, Ye-Jin went to LA alone (no staffs - personal schedule).  
=> Binnie was on personal schedule, a naverblog post (January 9, 2019) said that Binnie+YeJin were seen with Lee Jin-woo (his marine friend) on January 8, 2019.

read B.MMM’s post about them on page 265:

———
Please don’t post things that would put down another star; it is against shipping rule, plus, it is really an eye-sore. Many long-time fans left this thread. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 5

17 hours ago, Walk Kindly said:

Guys, my dear lovely co-shopper.. for the sake of a peaceful place and this our BINJIN paradise, could we just stop comparing them who is better? i thought some of co-shopper has remind it before that breaks the soompi rule..

this is shipper paradise.. lets talk about their lovely moment, share happiness between us as a shipper who praying desprately for them to be together.. they're both a great person with full of achievement at their way. We love them as two human who in love each other, not to competing them.

i hope this is not something for too much to ask..

would be great news for this

I dont think its comparing them.. more that they are well matched.. truly a power couple.

One of the reasons I liked Seri in CLOY & SJY is because they are both accomplished and powerful women.

Most of the time in reel and real life, men usually are given more recognition.

I think there are a lot more new shippers here like myself who just started posting here and we get too excited especially  in these times since finding this forum.

I understand there are rules and the cautiousness of some about speculations and sharing.

Hope we all get good news soon :)

• Like 1
  • Love 7

:heart:

Hi BINJIN lovers!

I want to share this post of Hyun Bin because he is just so good looking (Memories of the Alhambra). By the way, does anyone of you know the title of the background song? If this inquiry is not allowed, will gladly delete.

Thank you

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Why do I get the feeling that some HB’s fans or SYJ’s fans here are quite sensitive and like to point out that one is better than the other?

This is a Binjin shipping forum. We shouldn’t undermine either of them and support BOTH equally because we love them both. Individually they are already formidable, so together they are THE POWER COUPLE. 

Don’t make any comparisons between the two but also don’t get angry just because we try to inject some humour into the conversations. For example when we joked and called Hyun Bin cow hyun bin that doesn’t mean that we don’t acknowledge his hard work in the past, that he’s only working hard because of Ye Jin. 

I think it’s a good thing that he works hard as it shows that he is a responsible man. All of us here are Binjin shippers so we want them to get married and have a family, so HB is showing that he will be a good provider for his family. 

Both of them have said in separate interviews previously that they want get married before 40. That time has come now, they have met each other and at a ripe age to start a family after all the hard work they put into their crafts. If they are serious in starting a family, then I think SYJ will not have any projects for a while and concentrate on family life while her children are young.  She is the type of person who puts in 100% effort into whatever she’s doing, so if she has a family she will put her family first until such time that she’s satisfied she can return to work without neglecting her family. She may only do photoshoots or cfs as they will not take that much time away from her family. Plus I believe she and HB have a very healthy relationship, they have a good understanding of each other, support each other and they discuss things for mutual benefits. So they will work out between them how to maintain their work-life balance once they become a family. 

Let’s focus on shipping our Binjin because that’s why we are all here for and let’s have fun while we’re at it, keep injecting some lively humour to this forum so that this forum can continue to be our sanctuary from the terrible situation that we are all facing at the moment ie covid 19.  After all laughter is the best medicine :D

Exactly, you nailed it girl. Who cares who’s who. What matters is they belong and love each other. 

oh please!!! BINJIN give us peace of mind and just get married and be happy til eternity. We can’t wait for that day to come and be ourselves again. 

no retreat no surrender. Let the ship sails til the docking station. Pray and be happy guys. 

• Like 4
  • Love 10

Re: Post about why SYJ is quiet now.

So many shippers are wondering why SYJ is so quiet, so I try to show my points of view that she needs a rest after hard working and many shippers agree with that post.

F0-ED4-F35-F787-4-FA1-AF25-86-A32-FD652-

I did not say a single bad word about HB in that post. I can’t write about his achievements as I don’t know about it. You are welcome to write about his achievements/ salaries/ properties here and I have no problems with that. 

SYJ fans can create SYJ contents while HB fans can create HB contents, so we have information/ points of view from both worlds.

SYJ and HB always support each other’s success and HB is confident enough in his own skin to praise SYJ’s success so why a very few of his fans here are always worry about him being overpowered by SYJ while HB is not at all. 

I’m sure HB likes his fans to appreciate his love’s achievements too, just like him. BinJin can be together because they are not jealous about each other’s success, but always support each other. 

@Helena

All that ranking data that I presented in that post are based on proof not my own opinions. I don’t think your opinions are more important than movies, dramas producers/ distributors, Forbes, The Screen Korea records.

To: Helena and charray

Mods can remove the post which I try to explain why SYJ is quiet if it breaks the rules. 

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 2
  • Unamused 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

^^[[I do not break any Soompi rules, so you are more than welcome to block me. ]]

Your posts violate shipping rules.  Individual accomplishments repeatedly. Clips with other pairings.....
Let me repost the warnings for those who think it is to ok to constantly post things that have nothing to do with shippings. 

There are many warnings:

(March 17, page 352) Also, this thread is a Hyun Bin - Son Ye Jin Shipper thread. If anyone wants to know about a different pairing FOR ANY reason, go to that shipping thread or to an acting thread to ask. 

(March 10, page 312) Is completely off-topic to shipping HB-SYJ, regardless of what that off-topic may be

(March 10, page 311) Please be aware that any posts which go off-topic and/or is anti-ship bias may be removed from a shipper thread. So, please be respectful with all of your posts in terms of each other, the actors, and the characters they portray.

I have no intention to post his accomplishments because it has nothing to do with shipping. 
This is a joint thread - comparison posts (putting one down to make another look good) are highly discouraged.

There are so many threads on Soompi and only limited number of moderators, do members have to keep breaking the rules (regardless of being warned by mods multiple times) and give moderators extra work to do?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

@citron Post after post you are regurgitating the same information about her achievements (albeit very impressive achievements). We get it, SYJ has had an incredibly successful career and does not need any man/any man would be lucky to have her. But the point is, continuing to list off her career achievements does not add to the shipper conversation. Rather, it takes away from it because it makes it seem like our couple is in competition when they are clearly not. I don’t think you mean badly, but perhaps you can go back and forth between this thread and SYJ’s thread depending on what you are posting and how relevant it is to HB and SYJ as a pair.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 8

@cloyfan

How about Bagaining movie and HB’s CFs, YJ’s CFs should they be posted in HB’s/ YJ’s thread instead? I don’t think that contribute to this shipping thread either as it has nothing related to YJ/ HB as a couple. We can just go on and go on like that. This is an open forum and we should be flexible, not a primary school.

Mods: please also remove all individual posts that relate to only HB or YJ contents in this thread if they break the rules. Then we have not many thing left to post or discuss.

Personally, I don't really care if they were at the grocery with several other people. I am more interested to know why he was with her at that section of the grocery where she was, seemingly waiting on/for her to finish browsing the aisles and, why her bag was in that grocery cart that he was pushing. :D

Also, why was he grocery shopping in LA, anyway? He tagged along, specifically with her and with her friends? Lol

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 4