[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

^ updated number of likes as of now is 5 :lol::lol::lol: she liked the post of the professional golfer as well. Saw it on twitter haha! 

How is the covid situation in Korea right now?

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

@Sun-shine, welcome! Thank you for your reminder. I definitely agree with you about being a responsible shipper. Speculations and delusions can be hurtful and offensive. Sometimes fans forget that they (HB and YJ) are human beings whose personality/ character and privacy must be respected too. So thank you for that! Thankful enough that this forum has guidelines pertaining to your concern so i guess that puts everyone also to write with caution esp with sensitive issues.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

Maybe SYJ is too used to having guys fawn over her so when someone like HB is able to be so cool, charming yet makes it a little obvious he’s paying attention to her intrigues her and sets HB apart from the rest of men who may be vying for her attention. These guys can barely stand to look at her for a long time and here’s HB who can have a staring contest and make it look like a movie on pause when he’s staring at her lol. 

I Agreed! Some of people keep making comment that HB is the one who got smitten first but to me, it’s SYJ (who idk how to describe) act like there is thousands butterflies inside her belly that make her looks soooooo happy during the TN promotion days. You know the feeling when you standing next to your crush and you know he likes you, and you like it. That kinda feeling. I don’t blame her, Me, my self or we women will do the same. With his charm, cool, and yesss so  obvious paying a attention well, i don’t blame her at all. 

And for smart classy lady like her, she knows also how to control her self and not to get carried away. But with HB is different. Cause he is different. 

Ugh I’m in the stage, where if these two did not end up together,  i’m so gonna sue V@st, MST**m, or maybe netf!x also blue dr@gon. Also maybe The sw**n  channel on youtube ;)

• Like 2
  • LOL 20
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

Missing them a lot, I even rewatched their vid at the airport going to Mongolia which LITERALLY HAD NO INTERACTION, yet I could still sense their chemistry there, how is that possible :lol:

Which is why I chose my profile picture to be that. If they are saying that they are close friends, aren't friends allowed to greet each other? It's not that they were there for personal travel. They are a group and are heading to Mongolia for work. Then afterwards there's a photo of them together in the lounge :wub:

• Like 11
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

I Agreed! Some of people keep making comment that HB is the one who got smitten first but to me, it’s SYJ (who idk how to describe) act like there is thousands butterflies inside her belly that make her looks soooooo happy during the TN promotion days. You know the feeling when you standing next to your crush and you know he likes you, and you like it. That kinda feeling. I don’t blame her, Me, my self or we women will do the same. With his charm, cool, and yesss so  obvious paying a attention well, i don’t blame her at all. 

I totally agree with this. During TN she is the smitten one. So much nervous giggling and flirting. Especially when she is asked what her first impression of HB was and she goes on to talk about his flawless skin and silky hair that is wasted on a man lol HB is flustered and then when asked the same question he goes into serious mode instead. Now compare that to CLOY promo and it's the opposite:  SYJ is cool as a cucumber, swapped the nervous flirting for teasing instead and HB is the one swooning and making googly eyes. She has to nudge him with her elbow to keep him focused on the interview. ;)

I think my favourite teasing/roasting moment is during the calendar making interview where she is clearly judging his choices and at one point tells him in the calmest voice possible: "Bin-sii, I don't think you understood the instructions". :P

• Like 6
  • LOL 12

1 hour ago, GroceryShipper said:

They are a group and are heading to Mongolia for work. Then afterwards there's a photo of them together in the lounge :wub:

Yesss....that airport lounge photo for Mongolia trip. We could clearly see that both are seated adjacently. It is kind of weird cause they could have sat at the opposite ends and act just like how they behaved while entering the airport. And I see some vacant seats  in that row as well.:ph34r:

Is it necessary for work colleagues to seat side by side when they didn't even bother to greet each other before:phew:..

In my case I usually prefer to maintain a distance with casual acquaintances and would maintain atleast one seat gap.

That was not the only time cause I remember someone mentioning this pages ago that a lady met binjin in first class lounge while they were travelling to i guess Switzerland.She said they were sitting together . I think we don't have Swiss trip airport photos.

Also in the Vast DM pic, they were sitting so close in that small corner.

Wrap up party dinner ,during the CLOY finale broadcast at the party,cutting of wedding oops wrap up cake , bts( especially that birthday scene bts with binjin sitting on the sofa and laughing at company five), these airport sightings, and yeah the grocery tour, and what not..these two are always sticking together like a gum:P.(feel free to add to this list )

I think this is one of the characteristics of "close friends".. ;)..In that case i have none..:(.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11

57 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

I totally agree with this. During TN she is the smitten one. So much nervous giggling and flirting. Especially when she is asked what her first impression of HB was and she goes on to talk about his flawless skin and silky hair that is wasted on a man lol HB is flustered and then when asked the same question he goes into serious mode instead. Now compare that to CLOY promo and it's the opposite:  SYJ is cool as a cucumber, swapped the nervous flirting for teasing instead and HB is the one swooning and making googly eyes. She has to nudge him with her elbow to keep him focused on the interview. ;)

I know YJ is friendly with her co-stars but was she also this giggly to them like when she was with HB...i mean during TN promo,she was like giggly almost all the time and then she keep looking at him too eventhough it’s way more subtle than HB...sometimes even when HB wasn’t being too funny or doing nothing but she immediately giggle and laugh at him.And even when she laughed about something else,she would still lean towards him and most of the time she would share what she finds funny to him too.
YJ fans,was she always like this or not?

• Like 1

On 5/14/2020 at 8:31 AM, luvlove said:

SYJ's wisdom and class in waiting it out. 

HB is probably the type of guy who women want to run after him, want to take care of him... But it is completely different with YJ, he needs to play a role of a chaser with challengings that YJ has given to him. If you want to catch me, show your affection to me in public first as that is how I can place trust in you. 

If you check SYJ’s dating stories, history seems to repeat itself. HB wanted to show to YJ and with public that he is better than SYJ’s past. Everything SYJ’s past has done for her, he must do it better and he has done it succesfully.

In conclusion, HB has fallen hard for YJ because being a successful, strong and independent woman, YJ can play it smart and with class. She lets him chase and conquer her heart, not the other way around. That is similar to old stories of how many popular heroes have fallen for smart women. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

In my view of old SYJ interviews, she is very giggly and charming with every actor. She seems uncomfortable with the personal questions that SK media likes to ask, things like, "So did you two have chemistry?" Or "How does he compare to your other drama partners?" She always giggles. (Nobody really seems comfortable with these questions though. Ugh. So awkward!) Was she really giggly with HB during TN promos? Oh, yes.

That being said, isn't there research that girls laugh more when they are interested in a boy? And isn't there research that boys try to be funnier when they want to impress a girl? That dynamic seems really obvious to me. There is this article:

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/why-women-love-funny-guys#1

But I will say, on top of the compliments and laughter, it's HB's gestures--the moving the water bottle for her, catching her a little when she trips, handing her the microphone off the chair, touching her arm when they talk, mirroring her facial expressions, and that adorable squirm when they mentioned SYJ's other lead partners. He looked so jealous! I thought to myself, "He doesn't seem like a guy who has had much experience with jealousy." And when he says he wanted "to try acting with her in the same space, making eye contact, and breathing the same air, and that opportunity came quickly.” Such an intimate statement. He wants to make eye contact and breathe the same air!!! Wow. Don't you think it usually works better this way, with a guy having to work a little bit for a relationship? Am I being sexist or a realist! I'm not sure! Lol.

They are super cute. That's all I know.

• Like 8
  • Love 9