[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

4 hours ago, SHpectator said:

Other than the person who uploaded the grocery photos, it would seem like YJ's IG is the ultimate source of the dating rumors based on those 6 or 7 "gossip-stirring" pics with HB she posted?hahaha

Can anyone confirm if Vast.ent ever send Yejin "please check your DM" :D 

Errrrrm...no one in V@st would dare to send such a DM to the lady boss, boss will be angry! LOL!! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

On 7/25/2019 at 11:29 PM, mimixemix said:

Hi there,

i was waiting for someone to create a thread for this high class couple, so thanks to you.

Can’t wait to see HB-SYJ new drama :wub:

Yes I would like to follow up binjin update . I can't wait for then to be a couple in real life . They are made for each other . I fall in love with this two couple after watching CLOY Again and again and again  love it so much . Can't wait for season 2 or any other project that they will be together. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lemontree said:

Hello,

I’ve been silent reader here and this time I want to share something interesting about Binjin’s time in LA in Jan 2019.

I read someone’s post in this forum that our couple might do grocery shopping in Pavilions instead of Ralphs because the 2-storey pushcart seems belong to Pavilions (page 479). I thought that was an interesting observation, so I searched more about that. And these are what I found in google and foursquare photos:

1st pics : The items on top of the fridges look the same.

2nd pics : The lamps also look similar.

3rd pics : The 6-level rack and its items looks similar although the placement is different. Sometimes it can happen in the supermarket.

Those photos of Pavilions were taken in Pavilions, Newport Coast. If you see in google map, the location is not far from LA. In addition, the location is close to Pelican Hill Golf Club. Assuming that they played golf together in LA, I guess they stayed at The Resort at Pelican Hill nearby which offers luxurious villa.

now , it's all clear, my husband also a golfer,their outfit kind remind me something. Btw, first of all when I saw their picture in grocery store, what I noticed was their clothes, my thought was then, are they just did some sport together, their outfit like that just a golfer outfit. 

Thank you. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

11 hours ago, eLizza said:

Just a little correction. HB was paid 83,900usd per episode for Hyde Jekyll Me in 2015. For MOTA he got 90,000usd for a single episode.And I guarantee,for CLOY it is even higher given the challenges(nk dialect, learning piano, nk-sk sensitive subject,body build up) he had to take. Plus Studio dragon is a big company and they raked enough money by selling distribution rights to Netfix as well. So I think he is the highest paid actor at this point.

Hide contents

HB was at par with KSH during Hyde JM times in terms of earnings per episode. Kim Soo Hyun went to military and is yet to make a comeback.So this made me believe that HB is not second highest at the moment but at the top..Sure we don't know his fees for CLOY and it is just an assumption comparing his last two projects .

After CLOY,his acting fees definitely gonna reach sky high.. What about buying another building Daepyonim:D..so that we get another candy in the form of a Dispatch article..:phew:

I read in some article that hyun bin was paid minimum about 100.000$ per episode in CLOY  and on top of that he receives royalties from netflix (150.000$) for every overseas streaming. So he hit a jackpot with CLOY. He will get at least 2-3 mil out of it. 

I think it's normal that they got so many CF and sponsorship offers. Every drama is like a showcase for actors for future endorsments. That's where the (easy) money is and every celebrity dreams about receiving such offers. 

Had some random thoughts today... It's going to be 3 years since HB's last relationship. Has he ever been single for this much time? :phew: with all the travelling for filming and staying in hotels some bonding time between them two must have happened. 

• Love 3
  • Awesome 2

The rumour of them golfing together can be very much true coz I was watching an interview of him for ALHAMBRA and there while asked what's his fav pastime he said GOLFING and I was surprised 

Then I heard the golfing rumors and I was like yayyyyy

• Awesome 2

@flailingfangirl THANK YOU....THANK YOU FOR THE ABOVE POST 

I M A DIEHARD HB FAN after watching his work in CLOY ALHAMBRA and the negotiation and after following his pastcareer graph thoroughly since last month's j was just about to say all that u has been saying above 

But again people here are exploring every direction things can go as there is no new BINJIN content since a long time now and it's still lockdown and hence so much speculation

In my last post last Pg as well I mentioned about why people r so overreacting if ye Jin hasn't signed anything .....it's the time for social distancing for god's sake 

• Like 3

I think SYJ deserves a good rest before she could start working on a new project. She was hospitalized during filming of CLOY.

Cow Ye Jin has done 31 projects in her 20 years of acting career and is the most prolific Korean Actress.

Son Ye Jin is wearing the Crown:

Korea’s Box Office Queen

No.1 Ticket Ranking Power

The most Award Winning Actress of her generation

She has at least 4 running CFs 

Among Highest Paid Actresses

The most powerful Korean Actress (Forbes)

She has many more international fans after CLOY

So she is already a superwoman and doing completely fine, no thing to be rushed. She just needs more time to rest before she can contribute more to audiences. 

There are not so many things left that she needs to conquer in my opinions. She may look for projects that give her chances of being nominated at Oscar or Cannes after CLOY’s international success. New York Time has recommended her movie. That is probably her last goal in acting career. She is already at the top of the game.

• Like 5
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys first time shipper here! :lol: I don't know how it works but I decided to create an account, hoping that by interacting on this forum it will somehow ease my obsession with binjin because they're like virus that seriously infected me after watching cloy.

Honestly, I'm not really into kdramas because I feel like people only watch it because of "oppas" (which I'm still confused what it means lol). I used to have this assumption that every kdrama is about romance and I'm not really into that kind of genre. But on February, CLOY is just everywhere in my country and the feedback that I've seen on SNS got me curious about this drama. So one day I hit episode 1 on Netflix, surprisingly finished all episodes within 2 days (even though I work on graveyard shift) and now I don't know what happened to me! :huh: I'm definitely under binjin spell because my quarantine routine only consists of rewatching cloy, checking soompi, ig, twitter and watching videos that are only related to them. It's on repeat!! I know something is wrong with me but I'm really glad I found this forum, knowing I'm not the only makes me feel I'm still normal lol :D Btw, I love everyone's analysis here. Never fails to feed my binjin soul! :heart:

Now I'm just doing countdown til Baeksang. I know that the competition is really tough but, I have high hopes for them. CLOY is the most natural and realistic drama that I've ever seen. Everything is on point about this drama. Storytelling, script, acting, music, cinematography etc. It is very well done that is why it is a masterpiece! The judges should recognize how it became a global pandemic. I'm desperately praying our binjin will attend Baeksang together and will bring home those awards. After that I'm also hoping for a huge announcement that will make all binjin shippers go GAGA then maybe we can go back to our normal selves! :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, cloyfan said:

@lemontree

This Pavilions and the Pelican Hill Resort (very luxurious resort with a golf course) they were likely staying at is about 1 hour away from LA/Koreatown so it is definitely possible that they spent time in both places.

I also believe that they didn't wear mask in public because they expected that no one could recognize them in that area :D

1 hour ago, Helena said:

Their grocery pictures were taken at Ralphs, we went over this from back then. ALL the details (in their pics) are exactly the same as those at my local Ralphs (others said the same for theirs too). Even all the labels on the shelves.

(Pavilion was guessed recently by shippers at weibo, and got reposted here.)

The inside of Ralphs and Pavilions does look quite similar. But have you checked the details in Pavilion too?  I've checked the details in some Ralphs too, but from the interior I'm still pretty sure that it was Pavilions Newport Coast, especially from the cooler box above the fridges and the lamps.

However, it is not that important to make sure whether it was Ralphs or Pavilions. The fact that they did shopping together means everything :wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, lemontree said:

The inside of Ralphs and Pavilions does look quite similar. But have you checked the details in Pavilion too? 

Hi Lemontree, I am very familiar with Ralphs & Pavilions (have both supermarkets nearby).  All the details (shopping cart, the aisles, the shelves, the displays, the rack of JUSTIN wines, etc)  are exactly the same as those at my local Ralphs, I recognized it as soon as I saw their photos at that time.

The hospital scene in CLOY:  ‘Ralphs’ was one of most searched entries on Seri’s phone.

(reposting from page 299)

221FDED3-543E-4BD6-B073-F601BE41753F.jpg

the search terms were:
1 yoon seri's bodyguard's face
2 yoon seri's patient wear fashion
3 Bodyguard movie yoon seri's bodyguard
4  romance/dating rumours
5 The Issue
6 first love
7 Ralph

1 hour ago, lemontree said:

However, it is not that important to make sure whether it was Ralphs or Pavilions. The fact that they did shopping together means everything :wub:

Agree. I personally don’t care which supermarket/location they went to; the main point was they went shopping in a foreign country.
(C-reports with pics taken by Taiwanese fan) It was mentioned that the grocery pictures were taken in LA and they were with a couple (meaning a man, a woman) and a child.

2 hours ago, citron said:

Here we go again Citron, I’m honesty so annoyed with seeing all these show-off postings from some YeJin fans (even though I am also her fan) especially in here. I really tried to overlook it without commenting, but it pops up so often- I see it every time I visit. Even if she is your bias, be mindful and considerate of Binnie’s fans; this is a joint thread for both of them. 

I am into stats (Rubie & I post of a lot of k-ent news), I can tell you that some of these generalized lists are not even correct (is Chungmuro superstar Song Kang-ho not as powerful as any of the actors on the Forbes list), but I won’t go into it because shipping thread is definitely not the place to discuss this.  Please don’t reply, it has no relevance to shipping.....

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, lemontree said:

I also believe that they didn't wear mask in public because they expected that no one could recognize them in that area :D

The inside of Ralphs and Pavilions does look quite similar. But have you checked the details in Pavilion too?  I've checked the details in some Ralphs too, but from the interior I'm still pretty sure that it was Pavilions Newport Coast, especially from the cooler box above the fridges and the lamps.

Whether it’s Ralph’s or Pavilion shouldn’t really matter. The fact that they went grocery shopping in LA is what makes this ship sail on. However, I give one point to Ralph’s as it was mentioned as top searches in one of the episodes. Of all names, why Ralph’s? Art imitating life...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, flailingfangirl said:

Hello all,

I haven’t been around much - and will only be going in when I feel like it. I had to keep myself going and moving forward with my life because too much immersions in this shopping / shipping / loving / supporting thingies is not good for my personal being. It’s good while it’s there, but at a certain point I had to get on to real life matters. 

I agree, I for one have watched CLOY only once since Feb. I didnt watch it again for the reason that I have already seen what I need to see. After CLOY, I moved on to other kdramas and other intl series in the likes of Fauda, Itaewon, Stranger Things, some Chinese dramas, etc. Still I remain a shipper because of the amazing chemistry of the two leads.

Some senior shippers here might feel concerned of the repetitive topics and questions of newbies but these are extraordinary times, being cooped inside the house with all sorts of feels, some escape to this forum to ease boredom and anxiety. Im sure we would not be as obsessive with BinJin as we are now if we have normal lives. Having said that, for the newbies, pls be mindful of the rules here.

We will always hope for the best between our OTP. If ever there is a slim chance our prayers for them is not answered, I am sure all of us here will be sad but we move on. We always do. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, lovelyz said:

Can I suggest not to discuss who has the highest net worth or who’s the most popular....because does it really matter.

At the end of the day this has to do with love and feelings not money and fame especially for people like them.
It’s really uncomfortable to read tbh 

I’ve seen a certain actress and actor who got revealed dating eachother but because of the actor is not as popular as the actress,her fans are hating on him and to me that’s really disgusting.
I know it’s a diff case with Hyunbin and Yejin because they have their own achievement and strength/weakness and everything but still let’s discuss more about the possibility of this ship and more about the couple.We can celebrate their individual achievement but let’s not do comparison. :thumbsup:

:heart:

I totally agree. Well said.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, citron said:

I think SYJ deserves a good rest before she could start working on a new project. She was hospitalized during filming of CLOY.

Cow Ye Jin has done 31 projects in her 20 years of acting career and is the most prolific Korean Actress while HB has done 24.

Son Ye Jin is wearing the Crown:

Korea’s Box Office Queen

No.1 Ticket Ranking Power

She has at least 4 running CFs 

She has many more international fans after CLOY

So she is already a superwoman and doing completely fine, no thing to be rushed. She just needs more time to rest before she can contribute more to audiences. 

There are not so many things left that she needs to conquer in my opinions. She may look for projects that give her chances of being nominated at Oscar or Cannes after CLOY’s international success. New York Time has recommended her movie. That is probably her last goal in acting career. She is already at the top of the game.

@citron 

I like to ask you, so what if SYJ has done 31 projects and is Korea’s box office queen and is already at the top of her game? How is it relevant to shippers like myself who is wishing for a long lasting and fulfilling marriage between these 2 people? Does it make her a better person with good values and abundance of love and maturity who will be a great life partner or marriage partner? 

Several shippers had earlier nicely suggested to post about individual achievements in their individual thread and not to post such content in the shipper thread. To be frank, I am not interested to read your content above about SYJ in this thread. If I am interested, I would go to SYJ’s thread which is very well maintained instead to read such content. 

When I come to this shipper thread, what I hope to find out is if there are any recent sightings of both of them together or if we are going to see them walk the red carpet together at Baeksang Awards, you know couple things....not bragging about individual professional achievements or wealth. Would sincerely appreciate if you can refrain from posting such content about individual achievements or wealth comparisons here. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Guys, my dear lovely co-shopper.. for the sake of a peaceful place and this our BINJIN paradise, could we just stop comparing them who is better? i thought some of co-shopper has remind it before that breaks the soompi rule..

this is shipper paradise.. lets talk about their lovely moment, share happiness between us as a shipper who praying desprately for them to be together.. they're both a great person with full of achievement at their way. We love them as two human who in love each other, not to competing them.

i hope this is not something for too much to ask..

would be great news for this things.. :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 5