[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 5/14/2020 at 10:40 AM, luvlove said:

In my view of old SYJ interviews, she is very giggly and charming with every actor. She seems uncomfortable with the personal questions that SK media likes to ask, things like, "So did you two have chemistry?" Or "How does he compare to your other drama partners?" She always giggles. (Nobody really seems comfortable with these questions though. Ugh. So awkward!) Was she really giggly with HB during TN promos? Oh, yes.

That being said, isn't there research that girls laugh more when they are interested in a boy? And isn't there research that boys try to be funnier when they want to impress a girl? That dynamic seems really obvious to me. There is this article:

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/why-women-love-funny-guys#1

They are super cute. That's all I know.

( CLoy, near end of Ep 15)

NIS Chief dressing down his analyst : Do you need an analysis (of a Psychology Professor) to see (interpret) that? It’s as clear as day! Ayooh.:huh:

:lol::lol::lol: Thanks for post and research,  @luvlove

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Good morning shoppers! It’s a stormy day here in the Philippines. Reading all those giddy stuff about BJ calms my heart. 

For me, Pre TN, both admired each other already as artists. But when HB experienced the power of YJ’s eyes, his admiration turned to something else. He was thrilled/awed/ and I guess from then on, he started to see YJ differently. But being a good man (he was still with KSR),  maybe he brushed it off and just became good friends with her. But during the TN promo, it was obvious that HB has romantic feelings for YJ and started to court her. As for YJ, she also began to see HB romantically but she was still cautious. Both of them were happy with each other’s company. We really dont know at what stage they were in their relationship at this point but it’s obvious the feeling was mutual. Then came CLOY presscon. Like  many of you stated, the dynamics between them changed. I do believe they were already in a serious relationship and were considering marriage during CLOY. The BTS and IVs further cemented my opinion about them. They are just waiting for the right time to hold the wedding. There will always be a big chance I might be wrong but I refuse to dwell on that and continue to believe it’s gonna be a happy ending for them and for all of us. Again this is just my POV.:wub:

Regarding the fortune teller, I personally don’t believe in fortune telling as nobody can predict the future. Only God can. As a Christian I believe that our lives (and that includes marriage) are already planned by the Almighty and He guides us to know and follow the course He set for us. We just have to BELIEVE and do our best. 

• Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

Let us be more understanding to each other. Since we come from different background, ethnicity, religion, culture, etc., we must learn how to respect other people on their beliefs. We are our own self before we became shippers and it's hard to impose how we want them to believe things. We share our views and opinions and discuss. Please give benefit of the doubt specially to those who are lost. They might have weak heart but through our support and enlightenment, they can overcome. For the newbies, take heart. We've been there, done that. We stumble, fall, rise up and continue to push the grocery cart :D

Happy shopping everyone :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, velvetred said:

I know those of them just predictions, but when he reads somebody tarrots 90% are true (and i think his predictions it's almost the same with Korean Madam fortune teller).

I will keep support them but I think if I know earlier about them, I don't have be wait too long about announcement, waste the time, being delusional by dreaming about the wedding bells, being upset later and so on.

Now please, I need your wisdom words :')

Shake up your head... Just breathe... Look up to HIM and be grateful. He made you. He give you being. Pray for BJ if it is your wish.:blush: 

Avoid reading the tarrot that's all:thumbsup:

Watch and feel this!!! 

• Like 7
  • Love 4

@GroceryShipper Agree 100%

@velvetred I respect your beliefs but since you said you want HB and YJ to be real couple, you have to DECIDE whether to believe in them or not. If you are 100% convinced that BJ is real then don’t entertain negative thoughts about them. All of us here share a common goal for BJ: to see them married and happy together. So for your own good, think positively. We have so many receipts that can prove BJ is real.:)

• Like 8
  • Love 3

After a storm hit our ship today, I need some cute little candies from our captain

So cute YJ

Just stick into singing and acting binnie:D

Time check 3:10

Eyebags :flushed:

Goodnight from our captain:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

Good morning! :wub:

someone posted a video of the hospital scene above. For me, that BTS is very much reflective of how they are in real life. It’s very “couple-y” you know. It screams “love” “admiration” “shyness” and most of all “familiarity”  :blush:  

from what i gathered, koreans are pretty much conservative and to much “touch” is not advised haha. (It’s different here in my country). But in the hospital scene, you can see the tenderness in the eyes of Ye Jin, you can see that she is comfortable with Bin. They’re seated too close to each other even before they shot the scene, the smile that she gave him, how she grabbed and held him. I especially liked it when she fixed his hair after. just look at her eyes and her gesture. It simply is not an action of a close friend. 

and hyun bin’s smile as Ye jin is sniffing and holding him, oh meeennn. Look at his smile from that angle. Pure bliss :wub:

i’d like to say thank you to the editor of that BTS hahaha! Oh my thank you :lol: it gave us a glimpse of how playful and happy and blissful these two are. They were in their own bubble in that BTS and you’ll find yourself smiling and giggling with them. 

In most videos like in the promos that they did for TN AND CLOY,  I would always notice how hyun Bin would look at Ye Jin. But in this BTS, as spectators, we get to see Ye Jin. That’s definitely a look and demeanor of someone who perceives another as not just a “close friend” :blush:

• Like 6
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Choi sam sook said:

If worst come to worst and they don’t end up to each other, what can we do? Nothing. If those lovey dovey things we saw turned out only for the sake of promotion, what can we do? Nothing. If they only end up as friends like real friends,  then what can we do? Nothing. It’s somebody else’s life we are discussing  here. So for whatever (might) happen,  it’s again,  their decisions. And they (for sure)  know what’s  best for them. 

Shipping celebrities not for the faint of  heart. So it’s you and your gut will take role now, it’s the fortune teller or your instict will you  prefer to hear. 

Feel free to ship them but if you don’t wanna get dissapointed then feel free  to leave the boat. 

Thank you.

@Choi sam sook

Best advice re the life of a shipper. We cannot really do anything whatever the outcome may be because we are just outside looking on the inside. It’s somebody else’s life we are discussing. When shipping, its always a 50-50 chance. We should always leave room for things we dont want to happen to protect our sanity. That's why as one member said here, we should have a life or other activities outside of shipping  bec believe me, it borders on obsession too and it is not healthy. We should learn to manage our emotions and expectations for self preservation.

If our worst fears on BinJin comes, if we are not careful, we will fall into depression. It is akin to your own personal break up, you will cry, you will fell off the wagon. And I kid you not, it will happen to some of us who invested so much feelings and hope to our OTP.  So as early as now, manage your emotions, hold it in a tight rein. Don't worry let's celebrate when they finally made a statement marrying each other, but if ever it didn't happen, please, my dear shippers, learn to let BinJin go and wish them the very best on their individual lives. We will still support them but as separate persons.

Added note: I read somewhere that when that famous couple divorced, some of their fans has for days, weeks and even months to recover from unexplained sadness similar to depression. They cried. They could not sleep.

We have a lesson there, even married couples got divorced. So what to do? Manage your heart. Be careful by how much you invest in celebrities' lives esp as they live in a completely different world than ours. Ship them very hard but when the time comes, let them go gently. If anything, you can take life lessons from their experiences to make your own life better. And wish them the very best on their journey. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 5

Hi everyone,

I have been a silent reader of this thread for a few months. I can't help but wondering if you guys know about the 'Popular Artist' prize of Baeksang? It was called the 'V LIVE Favorite Artist' last year, which is the only prize that fans and audience can vote for their favorite actors and actresses!

I have checked the V LIVE website for voting frequently but there is no news about voting this year yet! It is supposed to open for voting today, 3 weeks before the Baeksang ceremony. I have no idea what is going on!

Pls check the link for voting last year: 

For Favourite Male Artist: https://vote.vlive.tv/vote/128

For Favourite Female Artist: 

https://vote.vlive.tv/vote/129

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Samsam said:

Good morning! :wub:

someone posted a video of the hospital scene above. For me, that BTS is very much reflective of how they are in real life. It’s very “couple-y” you know. It screams “love” “admiration” “shyness” and most of all “familiarity”  :blush:  

from what i gathered, koreans are pretty much conservative and to much “touch” is not advised haha. (It’s different here in my country). But in the hospital scene, you can see the tenderness in the eyes of Ye Jin, you can see that she is comfortable with Bin. They’re seated too close to each other even before they shot the scene, the smile that she gave him, how she grabbed and held him. I especially liked it when she fixed his hair after. just look at her eyes and her gesture. It simply is not an action of a close friend. 

and hyun bin’s smile as Ye jin is sniffing and holding him, oh meeennn. Look at his smile from that angle. Pure bliss :wub:

i’d like to say thank you to the editor of that BTS hahaha! Oh my thank you :lol: it gave us a glimpse of how playful and happy and blissful these two are. They were in their own bubble in that BTS and you’ll find yourself smiling and giggling with them. 

In most videos like in the promos that they did for TN AND CLOY,  I would always notice how hyun Bin would look at Ye Jin. But in this BTS, as spectators, we get to see Ye Jin. That’s definitely a look and demeanor of someone who perceives another as not just a “close friend” :blush:

What was very telling in that hospital BTS was when SYJ touched HB’s slightly bared chest. For me that gesture was very intimate and revealed how familiar and comfortable they are with each other. Knowing how conservative Koreans are and if they were only friends, SYJ won’t do that and HB himself will not be that close to YJ. Hay, looking at those BTS again still gives me heart flutter. Kilig much!

• Like 1
  • Love 17

14 hours ago, Choi sam sook said:

At least we know she is breathing and enjoying her time

Thanks God she is doing very well. I know, we all know she is with him and he is with her if he is not busy. She can be easily reachable by her loves since she has an ample time enjoying and spending beautifully:wub:.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3

6 hours ago, Choi sam sook said:

If worst come to worst and they don’t 

end up to each other, what can we do? Nothing. If those lovey dovey things we saw turned out only for the sake of promotion, what can we do? Nothing. If they only end up as friends like real friends,  then what can we do? Nothing.
It’s somebody else’s life we are discussing  here. So for whatever (might) happen,  it’s again,  their decisions. And they (for sure)  know what’s  best for them.

And that folks, is all we have to remember. ;)At the end of the day, it's all up to BINJIN. But a collective cheering and rooting won't hurt. Just don't forget to tie a leash around your arm or ankle (in my case it's on my neck per my cat's suggestion) so that you can pull yourself back to reality. My cat and I are fascinated by astrology. But do we believe everything that it presents? Nah..only the good ones because that makes us inspired. We pull positive energies and share it with others then discard and repell the rest. He's good at casting spells so that unfortune teller's guess has been countered. :lol:

By the way, I think that's the first negative vibe post we've seen in 2 weeks that's coming from an outsider. I hope everybody realize that when we allow negativity vibes among us on this ship, we attract flies. We can't allow that. Full steam ahead only people! It's 21 days before BAEKSANG! :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@Samsam Actually, their BTS is more revealing of who YSR and RJH than what is shown in their drama. This leads me to believe that YSR is SYJ and RJH is HB in real life :wub:

Of all the BTS what I love the most is the hospital scene when Yejin smiled and covered her face, and then Hyun Bin gave her that look. They were flirting and a bit naughty hahaha and when nobody's around may lead to hmmm..... just imagine :D I also like the one where Yejin was running and HB was not looking. The grin on their face and side hug afterwards yells WE ARE TOGETHER :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 13

4 minutes ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

What was very telling in that hospital BTS was when SYJ touched HB’s slightly bared chest. For me that gesture was very intimate and revealed how familiar and comfortable they are with each other. Knowing how conservative Koreans are and if they were only friends, SYJ won’t do that and HB himself will not be that close to YJ. Hay, looking at those BTS again still gives me heart flutter. Kilig much!

Yes! :wub: Good eye! :blush: thank you for pointing that one out. I mean, even if they say that Ye Jin can be close to her co-stars, it really is an intimate gesture/move. They really are comfortable with each other for them to act that way. 

so i guess of all the BTS, this is my favorite. Hahaha :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 6

11 minutes ago, Enya said:

@Choi sam sook

This Is the best advice re the life of a shipper. We cannot really do anything whatever the outcome may be because we are just outside looking on the inside. It’s somebody else’s life we are discussing. When shipping, its always a 50-50 chance. We should always leave room for things we dont want to happen to protect our sanity. That's why as one member said here, we should have a life or other activities outside of shipping  bec believe me, it borders on obsession too and it is not healthy. We should learn to manage our emotions and expectations for self preservation. If our worst fears comes, if we are not careful, we will fall into depression too. It is akin to your own personal break up, you will cry, you will fell of the wagon. And I kid you not, it will happen to some of us who invested so much feelings and hope to our OTP.  So as early as now, manage your emotions, hold it in a tight rein. Don't worry let's celebrate when they finally made a statement marrying each other, but if ever it didn't happen, please, my dear shippers, learn to let BinJin go and wish them the very best on their individual lives. We will still support them but as separate persons.

I agree with all your points. Our lives should not revolve around BJ. And though we positively think they will end up together, it is important to be READY for a different outcome and must learn to LET GO and move on. If one knows she can’t handle a negative outcome and has a tendency to be depressed, I suggest she should stop shipping.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

Hello! I am currently working, it is the time of the day. But I am keeping this tab in my browser open and from time to time refresh to read your write ups. :)

I am listening to the OST playlist of CLOY in spotify. While listening, I can imagine scenes from the drama even the BTS and even that makes me smile. How is this even possible. haha

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7