[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

59 minutes ago, BinJin-shopper said:

It's a pity that you (shippers) don't know Chinese. There're so many videos abt TN promotions with chinese subs.Those videos have tons of hints between BinJin. If I have a time, I will translate some of them for you, but my E is not good enough hehe. 

The more you watch, the more u know how smart and intelligent how YJ is. She really know how to made my CEO's heart flutter all the time in many ways.

Please do share the links of your favourite 3 here. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ri Se Ri said:

I have this question a long time ago, a production usually celebrates their actors birthday when it falls on their shoot or even not exactly the same day, but why was it so quiet at the time of SYJ's birthday? Have you guys discussed this before?

Me too! I'm waiting for that, looking into their IG but none. 

I only watch it in CLOY :lol: for Yoon Se Ri 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Solcester3k said:

Yeah couldn't find anything either, they must have been super busy but still 

I saw bday pictures of YJ while filming cloy somewhere but I didn't save it to my phone, sorry. Her team (hair, make up) congratulated her with bday cake. In those pictures she wore the beige coat for the DMZ line scene. Our couple must have had special way to mark her bday, or just enjoyed being together for the second bday in a row.

• Like 2

Wow, so many posts I'm glad everyone's so excited today! 

13 hours ago, sussieh said:

I agree that they could have started early than September 22. I think so too that at Sept. 3 they are already in a close relationship. That interview you posted was the same day of the event where he whispered her about her skirt/ covering her legs... mmm that’s a gesture from a « close friend » (let’s use the new definition of close friend here hahaha). But well, only they know the real timeline of everything LOL. 

AGREED. I genuinely think they could have started even at the summer, if not by the end of the re-filming haha (if this is true, you go guys!). All the heart selfies and the way he protects her are more telling of a couple in the early stages of their relationship to me.

2 hours ago, charray said:

So long as the ship is sailing, I'll wait for it to dock. Be it in wreckage or its destination, I'll just continue to wait and pray ^_^

Me too!! Will ride until the very end, whatever ending that may be. Just hoping and praying it'll be a beautiful ending. -_-

But yea never have I ever been so attached to a drama or frankly a couple it sometimes scares me.. even to the point where I even started a FANFIC to fill the never-ending void that is BinJin and RiRi. I needed to let my imagination loose somewhere and twitter isn't enough sometimes HAHA

Inspired by the beautiful stories I've seen there, I decided to give it a go and write about glimpses of both couples (but, let's be real they're the same people so oh well). Let me know if you're interested in seeing it and I can give you a link! :lol:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, eLizza said:

As most of you said I too think that SYJ was being her natural self in those selcas. According to me at that stage they were just flirting and enjoying their time together without admitting anything ,but both were aware of the attraction they felt towards each other. That being said maybe SYJ was living at the moment and not thinking where would they stand in the future. Thats why she was carefree and shared those to her heart's content cause they were not that serious back then. Her ig has higest number of pics with HB cause she was more biased towards him than her other co-stars  all for the obvious reasons.

After all the TN related work was over I think they started on a serious note and must have met frequently such as golf resort ,outside their individual work  despite having busy schedules. This was the time that was totally dedicated to their personal space and they got to know more about each other apart from acting and work. Next came the LA trip and rest is history. As things got more serious between them, YJ started entering fullto ninja mode ,rarely posting anything at all.When they got busted in LA,she became more guarded and went on to become self-restrained in public and SNS. CLOY happened and they became so secretive and carefull to not get caught. They almost succeeded by not repeating the slips they had during TN promos. But but.. their body language failed them badly.. especially Binnie:joy:..Poor boy. It must have been hard for him .Again after CLOY both have gone underground with their colleagues trying hard to show their oblivion regarding Binjin relationship .Even they are doubtful to deny outrightly after seeing them in real life.

THIS!! I am in total agreement with how you described how Binjin's feelings for each other developed till it resulted in the Grocery saga and current "brewing silence". Something's definitely brewing!!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, BinJin-shopper said:

It's a pity that you (shippers) don't know Chinese. There're so many videos abt TN promotions with chinese subs.Those videos have tons of hints between BinJin. If I have a time, I will translate some of them for you, but my E is not good enough hehe. 

The more you watch, the more u know how smart and intelligent how YJ is. She really know how to made my CEO's heart flutter all the time in many ways.

I do know Chinese.In fact I am a Chinese.Can u share me those vids?

37 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

Omg!! She is soooo cute. Thats is why i guess HB got so smitten around her. Coz she is ao freakin cute. 

Not sure whether SYJ or the puppy is cuter 

Was HB sitting on SYJ’s bedroom at her house. Her IG photo can be seen in this CLOY scene 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, forest_greenz said:

From weibo

SJS is taken, Kang Dong-won and Gong Yoo is available whereas HB was being reserved (a down payment has been paid by xxx)

Ha ha can’t wait to see the sign:

HYUN BIN - SOLD TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER - MISS ORANGE :love:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1