[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, Ri Se Ri said:

This one's for me. I always have this wall around me. Thank you! Hugs!

Finding the man she'll spend her life with would be the greatest reward that none of her awards could ever replace. I hope it's Hyun Bin but if not, I'll support her all the way. Son Ye Jin fighting!

Idk how i will recover from the heartbroken if both of em choose their own life in different way. Oh God! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

During TN promotions

SYJ : “By the way, he’s so cute at times”.

But Yejin honey, TN was a action movie... how that comes that Binnie’s character was cute??? Didn’t u meant that other person is cute? :smirk::

I think she always find him cute since the award back in 2014. They just don’t have a chance to get to know each other. 

Maybe he think she is a high quality actress like top class actress, And she probably she sees  him as a cold shoulder guy who you know that kinda man, the untouched guy.. the cool guy. Then TN happened.. then the promotion of TN happened. And the rest is history. 

• Like 12

Aigoo aigoo aigooooo... too bad i'm too technologically challenged to insert pretty pics or gifs or videos or whatever but I have to be really frank here. Why are you guys so sad somehow? Why should we be so sad? It's their lives not ours. There's a lot more issues around the world that directly impacts our lives, our families, our jobs, our loved ones that we should think and use more parts of our brain for. Don't be so sad!

When things happen, it will happen. If it doesn't then fine too. Because it is their lives, not ours.

So just chill, and enjoy their beautiful relationship, say a little prayer for them if that's your thing, be more positive. I would rather see this place as a more positive place to read and get all Binjin-ie about things instead of continuously being in an anxious state of are they or aren't they or will they or won't they. Take this: at the very least they have those happy times that we can see. And they have thrown us so much candies to see how happy they are and were. And probably happy times that we don't have to see because it is their own happy times. Those happy times can exist in our imagination. Hahaha.

Share the positive things, pretty things about these two, that would be ok. Even Vast is more cheerful now that it's springtime. Should take and project good vibes instead of all these negativities. Focus on the good and the good will surely come.

So instead of being such worrywarts, I would rather if we should just cherish everything that we already have (and there are a bunch), celebrate the love that they have shared with us and simply, be happy for them. As cheerful as Vast's new logo! Cheer up, people. Be happy for them no matter what. Just be happy! No more Sad McSadderson, please. 

Stay positive and stay safe!

• Like 16
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

Idk how i will recover from the heartbroken if both of em choose their own life in different way. Oh God

I don't want to entertain that idea for now. So long as the ship is sailing, I'll wait for it to dock. Be it in wreckage or its destination, I'll just continue to wait and pray ^_^ If it's final point is not what I would have wanted, I'll cross the bridge when I get there.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

47 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

During TN promotions

But Yejin honey, TN was a action movie... how that comes that Binnie’s character was cute??? Didn’t u meant that other person is cute? :smirk::

Because Ye Jinsshi used to be attracted to the bad boy type and we know Binsshi played one in this movie :lol: :wub:.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

During TN promotions

But Yejin honey, TN was a action movie... how that comes that Binnie’s character was cute??? Didn’t u meant that other person is cute? 

I think she meant that he is cute in real life but later on tried to divert it by saying that "You will get to know when you see the movie??"

But ..cough..cough.. I watched TN and I agree he looked sexy but his actions would rather freak me out or made me feel pity for him. Maybe only to YJ ,he appeared exclusively cute:phew:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, PrettyNoona said:

Although I’m a bit worry about HB’s eyes and neck. The guy may have to see a physiotherapist or a optometrist after seeing his “close friend” in those sexy clothes. :tounge_xd:

HB know that his woman is full of sexiness :naughty:so that I think he doesn't want her woman wear too sexy dress, esp not beside him 

If you see some formal dresses of SYJ after TN promotions (ex: Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards 24/10/2018; Seoul Awards 27/10/2018, Ella Style Awards 12/11/2018), these were less sexier than the dresses she had wore before.

Look back at the dress SYJ wore in 03/09/2018 (the same day with TN showcase). Wow this stunning body definitely killed my CEO.

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 6

12 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

I don't want to entertain that idea for now. So long as the ship is sailing, I'll wait for it to dock. Be it in wreckage or its destination, I'll just continue to wait and pray ^_^ If it's final point is not what I would have wanted, I'll cross the bridge when I get there.

Agree with this. Along the way meanwhile, we get to experience so much joy, happiness, fun and fluttering moments over the candies they have given us as shippers. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

YJ was a third wheel and I just realized HB was once a third wheel as well (Late Autumn movie, between Tang Wei and their movie director). If it is not fate, then I don’t know what fate is!

• LOL 17

12 minutes ago, BinJin-shopper said:

It's a pity that you (shippers) don't know Chinese. There're so many videos abt TN promotions with chinese subs.Those videos have tons of hints between BinJin. If I have a time, I will translate some of them for you, but my E is not good enough hehe. 

The more you watch, the more u know how smart and intelligent how YJ is. She really know how to made my CEO's heart flutter all the time in many ways.

Can you please share the top 3?  Please, please, please  :-)

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, BinJin-shopper said:

It's a pity that you (shippers) don't know Chinese. There're so many videos abt TN promotions with chinese subs.Those videos have tons of hints between BinJin. If I have a time, I will translate some of them for you, but my E is not good enough hehe. 

The more you watch, the more u know how smart and intelligent how YJ is. She really know how to made my CEO's heart flutter all the time in many ways.

Pleaaseeeeeeeeeee

• Like 3

Hello. I've been diving on this thread for month right after Cloy. I was late to see it after the film had actually ended 2 weeks on Netflix. The effect of our couple is so massive that I couldn't resist but watched the drama. Like most of reasonable shippers here, I do think that they are dating. I wish that they could tight the knot together really soon. Looking at these 2 human in all FMV,  BTS, stage promotions reminds me of my high school love. And yes one never posts a heart selca with the opposite-sex "friend" if they really don't have feeling for that other person. I guess they were firm about their relationship at the date of YJ's posting.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

33 minutes ago, BinJin-shopper said:

Please share some! We are craving for new content huhuhu

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, BinJin-shopper said:

where are the videos posted? dont seem like there are much on youtube..are they on weibo?