[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

15 minutes ago, mcavalerio said:

I have the same thoughts. This difference is shown during CLOY presscon when both of them are a little bit cautious and awkward. SYJ used to be lively but here, she's more quiet than usual. When asked if they talked before accepting CLOY, HB waited for her to answer, or to answer for both of them. And when asked if rumors bothered them, HB answer is for both of them. Haha obviously- in relationship.

Hi can you post the video of this interview, thank you

43 minutes ago, PrettyNoona said:

Ha ha we had discussed about this before. I would love to see SYJ in Dior, Givenchy and Elie Saab for formal wear, Tom Ford, Versace, Ralph Lauren for casual wear. I just wish her stylist working harder to dress SYJ. She has such beautiful sexy body and sometimes the way the stylist dressed her didn’t emphasise it enough.

Although I’m a bit worry about HB’s eyes and neck. The guy may have to see a physiotherapist or a optometrist after seeing his “close friend” in those sexy clothes. :tounge_xd:

Preferably Versace...on the floor! :blush: (love this song BTW)

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

2 hours ago, Chewy said:

lol babe, they did deny not just one time but NOBODY believed them?? Even if they try to clear up, still nobody is buying the story right? That’s why you and everyone else is here right? Lol Tsk tsk it’s hard to be them really. 
Say people don’t believe, don’t say people ask them to come out and say something LOL I died 做藝人很難啊

Then how now? Say or don’t say?? 
Or don’t want KTP to say only want Yejin to say? Lol 

hug hug KTP, this is soompi and the whole shippers fandom for you welcome onboard your very own dilemma ship 

Hahahaha what I meant was, yes I know their AGENCIES denied 3 times actually but all those denials are while with their projects and future projects and while shooting / drama still ongoing. What I want is clarification AFTER CLOY. If I hear another denial and straight from them so that people can move on and so that they can move on to date with another (since my gosh they are not young for hanky-panky relationships) 

Anyway, I agree with you even they clear things up, I won't believe them Boom! hahahaha shipping at this time is sooooo exciting right after SJS's wedding. Looks like all shopper are busy with this soompi thread lurking and de-lurking hahahaha happy times! I'm more busy with my personal laptop because of this than my work laptop. This is driving me nutsss and crazier than I thought. What to do? @Chewy

:sweatingbullets::bawling::joy:

• LOL 6

15 hours ago, Choi sam sook said:

To me whatever that she posted with HB during promotion of TN is just the nature of a woman. She did it naturally. Coz what i learnt from her ig feed is SYJ being SYJ. Maybe back at that time she doesnt have that much followers so ahe didn’t expect that 6 picts with HB IN A ROW will lead to the ‘dating scandal’ so if you ask me that pics for TN PROMOTION TO BOOST the movie? nope i don’t buy it. If its to promote the movie 1 pics is enough. But 6 pics in a row.. that woman is in love. They clearly like each other during the promotion of TN. IT’s clear as day! 

and one more thing. Her IG feed is so pure. Like with all those filter.. hangout with her friends..flowers..unprofessional pict taken by her self. Compare to (sorry i have to mention her name here) SHK is totally different while SHK is being “you can’t reach me” kinda thing while our girl is just being her. So without any doubt i can tell during the promotion of TN she is in the happy mood and in love. 

Well thats an opinion from someone who studied psychology for 4 years and in her way to get her master in psychology. 

cheers

x

Me and my friend we're just talking about this. We just love how laid-back her IG feed, it feels like her way to show her personal side to people. Yes she posts promotional stuff but still has that personal touch on it. Just like for TN, she could have just posted their movie poster but instead she post these cute filtered videos with HB lol. I agree with everyone saying that during this time was their honeymoon phase. :wub:

Spoiler

we also compared her contents to shk. No hate for the girl but her feed is way too glam and dull :mellow:

14 hours ago, Choi sam sook said:

I really wish and hope she’ll play in one of Boong joon ho up coming movie. I believe boong jon hoo could bring the other side of her. And make our binnie more proud to her hahahaha

Oooohhh yes! I've been daydreaming this for a week now.

Would love her to do a film with Boong Joon Ho and Park So Dam (Love that girl also :D)

Edited by ccb_RiRi
  • Awesome 1

There was also a significant change on HB’s gesture During PIFAN 2014

he rarely looked at SYJ that time and have not assisted her going up and down the stage.

however during TN promo...

it was HB EXTRA PROTECTIVE of SYJ

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

KTP, take your cue from SJS, if he can do it you can do it soon too! Let’s get on a roll, he and you both have your own agency, makes things so much easier to make announcements! 
Now with a new logo to celebrate spring, we can celebrate something even BETTER like a marital union or something VAST? KTP? Mr Jung?? Hihi 

You see if they can make clarifications regarding Hyun Bin official SNS just because it was discussed here there everywhere, it tells you they are checking everyone out. LOL 

Heartfelt Congratulations to SJS and his newly wedded wife! 

I WANT TO CONGRATULATE YOU NEXT KTP!!!! I need to use caps so you can see better!! 

Because this deserves to be reposted again and again - woohoo!!! (A la Hyun Bin’s Woohoo!!)

Ok slightly OT but congratulations to SJS and his wife. Him and YJ went wayyyyy back when they first acted as siblings and then later in Be With You (I watched this one on a flight - and wept. Stewards always caught me crying WTF). Very well acted by both in it - funny how HB even remember that YJ will be shooting this movie right after TN and how shocked he was to see her hair cut short lolzzzzz forever.

And yeah Kim Daepyo-nim, we will wait for your happy happy news, much much better news. With a yeppeun lady love, hopefully *nudge nudge wink wink* You can take a page off SJS’s book and do it, too. Of course in your signature suave, no fanfare :D

OMG when I saw that FB post I went “Crappppp he totes a lurker!”. If he can make that kind of announcement what more something else, no? 

Hyun Bin-ssi, nae chingu, good luck and all the best for you okkkkk!!! Love you both mwahhhhhh!!!

Cheer up and chin up, peeps! At least spring is here. Even Vast is springing - and probably Kim Daepyo-nim too! Don’t know what is springing from him but hey, in this world where the pandemic kills a lot of people and in the midst of all the suffering, at least we have something good to look out for. Spring is here and at least the sun is shining brightly just like Binnie. And Jinnie. 

Ok what the heck am I rambling lol.

Now Ahjumma Chingu can be her srs biz self for the rest of the day. See ya!

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, Chewy said:

lol babe, they did deny not just one time but NOBODY believed them?? Even if they try to clear up, still nobody is buying the story right? That’s why you and everyone else is here right? Lol Tsk tsk it’s hard to be them really. 
Say people don’t believe, don’t say people ask them to come out and say something LOL I died 做藝人很難啊

Then how now? Say or don’t say?? 
Or don’t want KTP to say only want Yejin to say?
Lol don’t say shippers don’t believe, even if I release a breaking article now saying otherwise, believe me I will get lamblasted by ordinary people who are not even shippers but just people who enjoyed CLOY, I wouldn’t dare try it :sweatingbullets:

This is how much people want these 2 to be together really 

hug hug KTP, this is soompi and the whole shippers fandom for you welcome onboard your very own dilemma ship 

Yeahhh reposting this too because we can all give KTP a warm welcome hug! Ok you too YJ hehehehe. 

For the rest of you - all in good time Ok. They need to work too. Need to get money too - so chillax! Channel good vibes to the universe. Pray! Amen! Ommmm! Like that book The Secret said, Ask, Believe and Receive! Ommmmm! Amen!

Ok I seriously need to re-focus now or else I’ll end up drawing their future mid-century modern home design instead lolzzzz forever. 

Have a lovely day!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, smittyalltheway said:

What do you guys think about the new IG logo for VAST entertainment??

Well... it definitely has “warm”, “happy”, “cozy”, “bubbly”, “brightly” vibes :D. I like it. It makes me want to start cultivating some plant during Spring season hehehe

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Wake up this morning and I saw 3 new pages in this forum. So fast that I can't catch so much from it yet. That's not only that, opening my twitter and IG and there's some good news. :lol:

From discussing #BinJin topics, the shippers also talk about Ji Sub registered his marriage (not to mention how badly the #BinJinShippers wants our BinJin too, including me of course B))

Then V*st changing their logo. Gosh, that's obviously something fishy right here. 

No matter how much they (MSTeam & V*st) denied it, but they clearly giving us hint. Well, #InGroceryWeTrust :kiss_closed:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, ktp-syj said:

Hahahaha what I meant was, yes I know their AGENCIES denied 3 times actually but all those denials are while with their projects and future projects and while shooting / drama still ongoing. What I want is clarification AFTER CLOY. If I hear another denial and straight from them so that people can move on and so that they can move on to date with another (since my gosh they are not young for hanky-panky relationships) 

Anyway, I agree with you even they clear things up, I won't believe them Boom! hahahaha shipping at this time is sooooo exciting right after SJS's wedding. Looks like all shopper are busy with this soompi thread lurking and de-lurking hahahaha happy times! I'm more busy with my personal laptop because of this than my work laptop. This is driving me nutsss and crazier that I thought. What to do? @Chewy

:sweatingbullets::bawling::joy:

ya even if they say anything else now except they are getting married, no one would believe right? So that’s why they don’t say anything until they are ready for that leap. There is very good reason why all of the media is so quiet and no news. 
Because it’s the same thing, whatever we say unless it’s marriage, we get ostracized over and over again so we just keep quiet until something breaking comes up. What to do babe? Blame CLOY maybe? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Awesome 2

17 hours ago, Choi sam sook said:

So for woman like SYJ and any women out there who keep her self, who protect her self, who build a wall surround her  self so high so no one can hurt her.. i hope these women can find love and happiness. And for our lovely SYJ i hope she can demolished that wall and make a courage to take her life into a next step with man that her heart choose. And if that man is HB i hope their love story can be a lesson for all of us that destiny will find it way. Like serendipity. 

cheers

x

This one's for me. I always have this wall around me. Thank you! Hugs!

Finding the man she'll spend her life with would be the greatest reward that none of her awards could ever replace. I hope it's Hyun Bin but if not, I'll support her all the way. Son Ye Jin fighting!

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Solcester3k said:

Heres my two cents:

1. Promoting the movie seeing as she hashtags the movie in all those post? 

- if this is the case, thats a lot of couple pics, and its also rather more personal pics. Then I would assume due to the nature of the pics being hella cute and cosy, neither of them were dating at the time otherwise they would be a little more courteous to the other person and partner

2. Because she wanted to post them? 

- if it is this case, I don't think somebody hiding a relo would post so many like that which makes me think maybe theyve got nothing to hide i.e not together, however the vid with them and the heart in between really throws me off, because you would only pose like that if you were a couple. Like I would not pull that pose with any male friends, especially close ones just cos its kinda awkward 

I think they thought it could be their safe space, they're promoting the movie anyway so posting things during tour is just legit, and should not create sparks or gossip.  Some say, the best place to hide is in plain sight. That was a plain sight, or so they thought.

I bet somehow YJ might have regretted those lovey dovey IG posts now, but to take them down would even be more suspicious and create stir. Anyway, the hearts know what it wants, we all just need to wait and pray desperately ❤️

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

No pressure Hyun Bin-ssi :D Take your time and when you're ready just let us know... We'll rally behind you :)

We desperately need some comfort these trying times. Not only for coronavirus but also for being caught by the BinJin love bug. Virtual hugs for everyone :love: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

As You can see analysis of expert in psychology said when youre with someone you love,your center of torso facing to your lover 90 percent most of the time,son ye jin being mosquito all the time and got that really hard:lol: ,congrats to the couple :).

• LOL 23

39 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

As You can see analysis of expert in psychology said when youre with someone you love,your center of torso facing to your lover 90 percent most of the time,son ye jin being mosquito all the time and got that really hard:lol: ,congrats to the couple :).

I wanna know what's running in Son Ye Jin's mind now. Is Hyun Bin's new video and new Vast icon are reassuring her that her "spring" is coming soon, just a lil bit caught in the traffic. Hahaha.

• LOL 11

I have this question a long time ago, a production usually celebrates their actors birthday when it falls on their shoot or even not exactly the same day, but why was it so quiet at the time of SYJ's birthday? Have you guys discussed this before?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2