[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, minamao said:

My thoughts on their lovestory: 

Even if we consider that they started out as friends, for 2 friends with the amount of chemistry and physical  attraction as these two is difficult to remain just friends. 

From their interviews we can tell they share the same thoughts on career ,marrige,family, past love. As SYJ said “there were things we knew without having to talk to each other”. I believe they found in each other that “person” you just met but feel like you have known your whole life, the person that can read you thoughts by just looking at you eyes. This kind of relationship ( whatever we want to name it) is quite precious and unique. No doubt they grew closer together with time. 

Moreover they share the same passion for acting and admire each other’s work. 

SYJ is a very strong, independent woman, an exceptional actress with multiple awards and no matter how humble and down to earth she is I can understand it was difficult to find her partner in life. The man by her side should be equally as successful as her in life. Don’t get me wrong, this is not a materialistic talk. An ordinary man would feel little by her side. She needs a man she can show her fragilites and insecurities to and feel  secure and protected. And our HB is the perfect match. When they finally first met, he was with another person and clearly SYJ kept her distance even though  the stong attraction and admiration she might have felt. When they got together again for  TN promotions now he was single, already bedazzled by her and determined to make her fall for him too. They flirting during those interviews is iconic :wub:.  She started to be more carefree and follow her heart. She found her other half, it was destined to be. If they met during their 20’s or early 30’sother things, other priorities, work might have gotten between the two. Sometimes no matter how much you love some things don’t go as planned. But at late 30’s, I believe they both would like to prioritize their personal life for once and start a family. It is true that SYJ is a workaholic but she is a perfectionist too. If she sets her mind, she will put all her effort too build something stable and find personal happiness in life. She will truly be a great wife and mom some day.( I genuinely wish for her). In this kind of relationships  ( between artists) distance can be a burden but fortunately through their projects they have been together most of the time  TN 2017 filming TN- 2018 promoting TN- 2019 Los Angeles:wub: -2020 CLOY. They have spent their birthdays together ( he took a 13 h flight for hers), Christmas and New Year’s together and are currently free with plenty of time to nurture their relationship. 

Lastly, the media/press/ fans/ public eye can sometimes be a burden too. That’s why I think they have chosen to keep their relationship private. To protect it. It is our responsibility to do out part . No matter how much I desire a new paparazzi photo of them , If I imagine the amount of discomfort we might have cause in the grocery shopping incident. Their thoughts when  catching sight with the photographer and how we might have ruined what was left of their vacation I feel really bad. They have gifted fans with CLOY which is a priceless gem I will always treasure. Every scene is so heart warming and I will be forever grateful that they chose to do CLOY despite the rumors. What they have belongs only to the two of them, we must respect their privacy  and wish for an announcement when they believe its the right moment. 

I really loved this, thanks for sharing! Completely believe the 'person you just met but feel like you've known forever'  thats totally their vibe:wub: and similarly with protecting their relationship, every word you put it beautifully! 

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Hearing good news today about Golden bachelor So getting married 

Today after 1 year of dating ... Happy for him ..

well He had been very brave about first admitting his Dating news

with a Long letter to his fans one year ago.... explaining his deep 

gratefulness for their support and hoped that his fans will support his 

decision to date ... well , most fans sent their well wishes to him ..

That was a good move .. Today he is getting married his fans 

all over the world again sent their congratulations to him and his Wife..

Even during this very stressful pandemic period .. 

i hope ole we will hear good news soon from this couple that all shipped 

so hard ... HB & SYJ hope you are reading .. don’t worry .. you definitely 

get the most support from all the fans especially those who love you

A brave step forward ... is all you need to do ... 

• Like 10
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Choi sam sook said:

I think she always find him cute since the award back in 2014. They just don’t have a chance to get to know each other. 

I share the same thoughts as u ... I had the feeling that they were attracted to each other since on TN shooting days but sadly due to that HB back at that time was still on a relationship they couldn’t move forwards

6 hours ago, Elle R said:

Because Ye Jinsshi used to be attracted to the bad boy type and we know Binsshi played one in this movie :lol: :wub:.

Bin-ssi was indeed very hot on this movie 

6 hours ago, eLizza said:

I think she meant that he is cute in real life but later on tried to divert it by saying that "You will get to know when you see the movie??"

But ..cough..cough.. I watched TN and I agree he looked sexy but his actions would rather freak me out or made me feel pity for him. Maybe only to YJ ,he appears exclusively cute:phew:.

Exactly where Min Tae-gu was cute???? He was hot but not cute LMAO yejin needs to hide better the things but seems that all of his characters are cute at her perspective ‘cause look at this

EVAFntGXgAEOYjZ?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 5
  • LOL 12
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

Is it possible that HB & SYJ have secretly got married/ registered marriage but will announce at a proper time in the near future. Look at how similar color of wedding cakes at the wrap up party & Vast's new logo are.

Caramel is SYJ's birthday color in colorstrology, key traits: practical, determined, builder

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/a28447752/birthday-colors-colorstrology/

+ There were rumors in the entertainment circle that BinJin will get married after CLOY, but they might not able to announce their marriage after CLOY as planned due to JDG & holding hands under the table incidents. 

+ Why there were wedding cakes at the party and only BinJin, but not the director were the ones who cut the cake

+ Why Vast releases their new logo today (SJS's wedding news)

We know through CLOY BTS that SYJ is pretty good at feeling about what audiences like & she plans everything including traveling & shopping lists (Master In The House)

Was it just a coincidence or a PLAN from BinJin to inform subtly their fans about their affairs

JnI1OF.jpg

JnIDzu.jpg

EU_4geQUUAEdeG0?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 8
  • Awesome 7
  • Insightful 7

I mean whats with the logo? Is it normal for v@st to change their logo when it comes to spring times. I’m sorry but i prefer the old logo coz it’s more like HB 

hahaha why suddenly change into something like this. Hahahahah

They really tease us guys!! 

• LOL 15
  • Awesome 1

26 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Exactly where Min Tae-gu was cute???? He was hot but not cute LMAO yejin needs to hide better the things but seems that all of his characters are cute at her perspective ‘cause look at this

LOL I laughed at this comment. Yeah I don't find Ming Tae-gu "cute" at all, unless she meant he is cute from these scenes:

Spoiler

where he tried to ask her out on a date, just the two of them, or when he tried to ask her for her measurements? Lol

Other than that he was scary looking and swearing and being violent and shooting/hitting/killing people hmm lol.. he was scary even when he was acting nice to the child hostage.  And that CLOY pic showed a grumpy HB, not that cute either lol, but she probably finds it cute because that's his jealous face if I remember correctly.  It's HB so he is cute in her eyes no matter what :D

6 hours ago, BinJin-shopper said:

It's a pity that you (shippers) don't know Chinese. There're so many videos abt TN promotions with chinese subs.Those videos have tons of hints between BinJin. If I have a time, I will translate some of them for you, but my E is not good enough hehe. 

Wow I can't wait to see more hints! Thank you so much!

18 hours ago, cocolada said:

15/8/18: HB's comfortable right hand placement on SYJ's body part.

I watched the highlights of this photoshoot before and I noticed HB always looking at SYJ's direction during the photoshoot (but it could be the photographer telling him to do so) but yeah those eyes at 1:54 just look like he's attracted, and when he puts his arms on her shoulder at 2:14 he licked his lips and had to adjust that ribbon on his neck at 2:20 lol.. I feel like he was a bit nervous in this photoshoot but SYJ looked fine....at 2:55 was when HB's hand is kind of at a sensitive place lol.. but maybe I'm just being delulu lol and this is how modeling works? I like at the end how SYJ is finally smiling at 3:04. :)

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, citron said:

Is it possible that HB & SYJ has secretly got married/ registered marriage but will announce at a proper time in the near future. Look at how similar color of wedding cakes at the wrap up party & Vast's new logo are.

+ There were rumors in the entertainment circle that BinJin will get married after CLOY, but they might not able to announce their marriage after CLOY as planned due to JDG & holding hands under the table incidents. 

+ Why there was wedding cakes at the party and only BinJin, but not the director were the ones who cut the cake

If anyone is more familiar with K-Ent industry ... I read the cake was provided by DC Inside - not sure if they design it or if CLOY team does, but my guess is the former. It is not a traditional wrap party cake but there was at least one more created for Spring Night's wrap. There was an issue with the cake so it actually was not cut. But I do recall the director being near the cake when HB and SYJ were as well.

This doesn't answer your question lol ... But I do agree VAST's new design is pretty feminine - it could just be a temp thing for Spring. 

EDT: On further review, it could just be a Facebook design thing. Their website still has the original logo.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

17 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

I mean whats with the logo? Is it normal for v@st to change their logo when it comes to spring times. I’m sorry but i prefer the old logo coz it’s more like HB 

hahaha why suddenly change into something like this. Hahahahah

They really tease us guys!! 

I thought so too, I like the manly black letter logo, but apparently they changed up the logo several times before (also an orange one before) Oh shiiit I didn't watch the video only after posting this :joy:

Spoiler

Current: 

Am i the only one who feels sooooo happy whenever there’s another analyzation coming out but feels scared that people are tagging vast and yejin on instagram. Last thing i would want is to pre empt whatever budding relationship hb and syj has...

• Like 19
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, B.J Shopper said:

Am i the only one who feels sooooo happy whenever there’s another analyzation coming out but feels scared that people are tagging vast and yejin on instagram. Last thing i would want is to pre empt whatever budding relationship hb and syj has...

Yes!  I get anxiety about it!  lol.

It's a push and pull of wanting new updates but also giving them space.  I hope their strong friendship was enough of a foundation for a romantic relationship to fully take place.  I think SYJ has a wall around her while HB has been more open, with management releases, about his past relationships.  Hopefully, the next release is about a marriage filing!  

• Like 9
  • Love 3

https://inquirersuper.com.ph/super-k/breaking-yoon-se-ris-and-captain-ri-jeong-hyeok-confirm-dating-news/

I got tricked completely.I thought it is in real life.But it turned out to be Yoon Se Ri and Ri Jeong Hyuk.Crying on Gangnam streets, eating chicken with five strange men, hugging, movie together, intimate dinner.....Got fooled really 

• LOL 11

11 hours ago, citron said:

To HB: I don’t believe you will find another woman who makes you happier than SYJ does for the rest of your life. She is your soulmate, your biggest love & a gem to keep forever. Please keep fighting for her at all costs.

To SYJ: I hope you will decide to prioritize your family life over your career as HB is the right man who will take good care of you, protect you & support your career decisions. 

this was my kind of silent pray too when thought obout them on my daily life.. like has been my subcouncious pray whenever my mind pooping up about them.. sometimes i thought i might be crazy shipping two lovely people this hard, but like what we know about RJH has said to praying desprately, The God of The Universe will make two people who love each other become one to complete each other.

#InGroceryWeTrust

#InTheProducerSpoilWeBelief

#OnSweetYejinIGPostWeTrust

#InHyunBin&YejinLovingGazeWeTrust
#InVastDeniedWeTrust
#Flirty&LovelyTNPromoWeBelief
#OnThePinkBubbleCloyPressConWeBelief

#OnSwoonVideoWeBlessing
#OnTheCloyBTSWeBlessing

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

SUPER HAPPY TO SEE THE NEW ICON WITH THE SAME HUES AND ELEMENTS FROM THE LAST CLOY SCENE!!!!! That's why the feel looks so familiar! When companies change their logo, this is often a rebranding strategy. There are so many reasons why rebranding is necessary to a business. According to a business website:

"

Some other reasons why changing your logo and marketing graphics can be a good idea:

• You need to better differentiate yourself from another company—your colour, imagery and/or font is too similar.
  • If your look is outdated, it could be turning off clients. I did say that tweaking things up for the sake of change can be a no-no, but if your 1980s colour palette or ancient font type is making you look bad, it’s time to take a long, hard look at your marketing materials.
  • You’re in the middle of a merger or acquisition and need to balance two companies in one design. 
  • Your organization's total outlook and approach has changed
  • Your target market or products have changed to appeal to more audience"

So there are just some of the reasons why companies change their brand. In the last 3 logos used by V@ST, looks are identitcal but this new one is a breathe of fresh air. I just hope that this new move speaks about the direction of how the CEO envisions the growth of the company which could be influenced by a merger with someone who has the youthful and fresh vibes *Delulu mind* :)

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

Hi Guys! It's my first time to post something here. I am a big Binjin shipper. I just find that there are many people being so fascinated about the RiRi couple too. Yeah!:D

I checked a lot of information about CLOY in the internet. Somebody said that in the Wrap Up Party of CLOY,  the Ajummas (Aunties) said "they don't need to act"(Implying the have something). But what the Aunties said should be longer. Could somebody translate what they have said at 6:06 in the following video? I am so excited about this. I am thinking if the Ajummas are shippers too!B)

• Like 5