[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, jinjin said:

Did HB shed real tears of happiness in reunion Swiss kiss scene (last shooting day - close up part)

Or they were SYJ’s tears (scripts as we can clearly see on screen) spreading on HB’s left eye as there were almost no gap between their faces when they were kissing passionately 

Photo 4K quality

https://imgur.com/u2W7aAF

Video 4K quality

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4482775941496078

Credits: Weibo

i think its Yejin tears since he kissed her when her face all wet with tears. in BTS i think i saw he kind of wipe something from his face.. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

9 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

:joy: The ahjumma saying that he’s shinning it’s me describing him. I think if I saw him on real life I would passed out with his beauty :love:.

Im so happy for see the making film of that Hyun Bin (apparently new CF) and the cast commenting and praising him BUT I’m really upset that they (the MC’s and hosts from the the talkshows or whatever) aren’t doing the same with Yejin :cold_sweat:.

Like the hosts are always just asking to the cats about Binnie but almost never about our beloved Jinnie. This hurt so much :heartbreak:.

Like I previously said I’m happy for Binnie, the fault it’s on the media. I’m blaming the media and the hosts/MC for not talking about Yejin like they’re always doing with Bin-sshi :tears:.

Sorry if this upset you in any way, even unintentionally. I wouldn't have brought this clip in here if the CLOY and HB thread was more active. (Luckily the OP on tweeter actually translated everything later). 

I do think that YJ got a lot of praises and mentions too in media, esp from the 4 ducklings. And because they (the ducklings) are so popular, praises for YJ actually appeared quite often during the airing and post CLOY period. As some noted here, the guys tend to talk more about YJ and the ladies talk more about HB. In this particular program clip (which was from Happy Together), the lady MC was the one who asked the ahjumma about HB.

8 hours ago, hannah123 said:

Any shoppers here know who is the woman sit next to Song Yoon Ah in the below pic? I'm just curious. Thanks a lot :)

All of them look so beautiful in the picture! That looks like SYJ's home, cuz I recall seeing this outdoor garden and table during Master in The House program. I also didn't realise that SYJ's agency CEO is so close with her, plus her other best friend Lee Min Jung.

3 hours ago, Loveisintheair said:

Since we are sharing pictures with others now, how do Hyun Bin parents look like and his brother? I couldn’t find any pictures.

Does anyone have a more recent picture of Son Ye Jin’s parents and sister? I only found old ones very cute in the spoiler. @yoonseri97 I don't think it's her mother in that video @Helena showed us. 

Reveal hidden contents

I have never ever seen any pictures of HB's parents and his brother (except for his kid pictures). It's quite a feat that HB manage to keep his family totally out from the public eyes. I am guessing the parents are also very very private and camera shy, same for the brother.

I think I saw that picture of SYJ with her sister but am also not sure if it's really the sis. I bet she is also very beautiful, cuz from their kids pictures together, both are so pretty but in a slightly different way.

1 hour ago, I❤BinJin said:

I think thats her mom? Am i correct?  I always see her in photos like her bday celebrations and even travel ( check out her ig )  plus if you look /search for yejin family photo one that always surface is from years ago but i noticed the resemblance only gotten older .... 

I miss yejin and hyunbin but its ok we got cloy and all those videos of them ..so lets keep on going BInJIn comrades!!!

And yes stay safe and healthy everyone.

#InGroceryWeTrust

#BinJinCoupleIsReal 

I was trying to quote your username but it's kinda difficult cuz you have a "heart" sign in your ID lol! Anyway, I think you've got your answer that it's SYJ's agency CEO and not her mom (I was not aware either that they are together so much). Just one thing - Can you please remove the picture from your Quote as it violate Soompi rules. Don't want the moderator to give us warning for lock-down again.

@Helena

As you seem to have good memory of Binjin stuff, do you know if SYJ's CEO always accompany her during events like movie VIP appearances etc? Just curious, cuz she was with SYJ for Rampant VIP and I wonder if it's to avoid any rumor news with HB.

Also wonder if SYJ also invest in her own agency MS? She even contributed to the movie Last Princess when they were short of funds. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, ireobseo said:

i think its Yejin tears since he kissed her when her face all wet with tears. in BTS i think i saw he kind of wipe something from his face.. 

I didn’t notice it before. But now that @jinjin is pointing it out, and after rewatching that scene for n-time hehe, I think it’s his tear, because it is falling higher in his face and we know that she is much shorter than him hahaha

btw @ireobseo in the BTS, yeah, it seems he is touching his face (near his left eye) to clean the tear. Also btw, I found so sweet that he is smiling too, like with a little shyness hahaha 

• Like 7

Do you guys think that the lips move Bam-Ba is the love code of our couple? I saw HB did it while practicing the passionate reuniting kiss scene in Switzerland and they both played that lips move cheerfully while did the making for reuniting scene in RJH's house. You can find them in the BTSs.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 2

17 minutes ago, sussieh said:

I didn’t notice it before. But now that @jinjin is pointing it out, and after rewatching that scene for n-time hehe, I think it’s his tear, because it is falling higher in his face and we know that she is much shorter than him hahaha

btw @ireobseo in the BTS I see it more like he is touching his face to cool down and regain his focus hahaha 

I have no idea what tears you are seeing :lol:. I need a magnifying glass.

I had not thought about him needing to regain composure - but I did wonder why she unhooked from that kiss so fast while he smiled (maybe even laughed?) out of that kiss.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, Elle R said:

no idea what tears you are seeing :lol:. I need a magnifying glass.

I had not thought about him needing to regain composure - but I did wonder why she unhooked from that kiss so fast while he smiled (maybe even laughed?) out of that kiss.

LOL it’s only like one tear, I noticed it just today after watching the photo 4K quality recently posted here hahaha.

And you are right hahaha, maybe not cooling off. I edited my post and changed it to: “Also btw, I found so sweet that he is smiling too, like with a little shyness”

@Elle R About SYJ, it gives me the impression that she got a little shy too. She is smiling really cute while breaking away the kiss. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, sussieh said:

LOL it’s only like one tear, I noticed it just today after watching the gift 4K quality recently posted here hahaha.

And you are right hahaha, maybe not cooling off. I edited my post and changed it to: “Also btw, I found so sweet that he is smiling too, like with a little shyness”

The frustrating thing? ... The darn editor even cut the BTS kiss hahaha. But I see the change in hand positions SYJ and HB.

@sussieh btw, I don't think this bts kiss was done with SYJ tears. Think it was filmed separately / different takes. Someone might be able to zoom for better evidence lol. So your original thought could be true.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

Does anyone think it possible that CLoY Director, writer and production crew had to sign non-disclosure agreements as a pre-condition to BinJin starring in CLoY? as a "privacy protection" for BinJin?  and OH, did HB/SYJ hv to consent to uploading all those bts on Youtube? Or a TvN decision? The Director would be a treasure chest of info on BinJin interactions during CLoY. How I wish I could abduct and hypnotise him to spill the beans. Hehee.

You are onpoint here...I think everyone is aware..i assume from TN negotiation CLOY is already in the works...you can see by the body language and hidden messages from the directors..no one is outright denying and keep an eye on CLOY director reaction during the PC...its like a giveaway.

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

11 hours ago, shazbinjin said:

As someone with similar views as you I completely agree with you sis, but then I thought this article was pretty old, like 10 years ago. I read that his more recent views for his ideal type is:

Someone who’s kind; someone who has pretty hands; someone who eats a variety of food well; someone who is elegant rather than noisy; someone whom he can feel comfortable being with; someone who can accept and understand him being an actor.”

Oh let's guess who

Someone who’s kind: SYJ

Someone who has pretty hands: Yup, SYJ

Someone who eats a variety of food well: Still SYJ

Someone who is elegant rather than noisy: No doubt SYJ

Someone whom he can feel comfortable being with: SYJ, again!

Someone who can accept and understand him being an actor: Actress Son (Binnie calls her Son Baewoo - Actress Son)

:phew:

• Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 6

24 minutes ago, Elle R said:

btw, I don't think this bts kiss was done with SYJ tears. Think it was filmed separately / different takes.

Oh, forgot about it. Yeah. The close up with the tears was filmed separately (green background).

Well, either way, they both ended smiling kinda shyly in the Switzerland kiss BTS hahaha. And that is very telling because we all know that they are kissing scenes experts, right?? Hahaha

And yes, the editor cut it very fast! LOL

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

28 minutes ago, pausal said:

Anywhooo I don’t really want to make this long ‘cause all shoppers already said what I wanted to say haha! I just wanted to post something that I noticed when I rewatched their kakao interview last night (I think this hasn’t been raised here yet, I’m not sure!!). But at the 59:35 mark when they were gonna take a selfie together, SYJ asked HB if he can be the one to take the photo, then SYJ turns to the host and tells her “don’t you know if using his, my face will be smaller” I kept to replaying that part just to be sure I heard the tone of her voice and that she was really talking to the host! 

yeap i noticed this too. Like how do you know miss?? and WHY DO U HAVE TO TELL THE MC? LOLOLOL 

okay Miss Yejin, in case i meet HB i surely will ask his phone for a selfie B)

maybe i will look pretty with small face like someone mwehehe 

@sussieh  and @Elle R well whatever it is we got emotional beautiful kiss. Tehee :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

17 minutes ago, ireobseo said:

yeap i noticed this too. Like how do you know miss?? and WHY DO U HAVE TO TELL THE MC? LOLOLOL 

okay Miss Yejin, in case i meet HB i surely will ask his phone for a selfie B)

maybe i will look pretty with small face like someone mwehehe 

@sussieh  and @Elle R well whatever it is we got emotional beautiful kiss. Tehee :)

And how many times have you been doing selfie with your "close friend" miss??? ( this time im just soooo curious to see hb phone gallery hahaha 

I swear she always quick to cover her slip haha smart girl but shippers are smartter hehe 

But do not blame yourself beautiful yejin thats how its is when your in love and been in love for quite sometime ( my guess wink wink) you know your everyday life is like is his everyday life in short " togetheness " ergo when your with people public ( interviews bts) so hard not to slip ...i love you Yejin your so cute always so candid !!! Breath of fresh air for celebrities and ergo HB fell for her. Ahhh they are so match! 

#InGroceryWeTrust

#BinJinIsReal

• Like 4
  • LOL 14

1 hour ago, pausal said:

Finally semi delurking hahahaha, I’ve only been replying to some of you here but never actually made an entire post! 

Anywhooo I don’t really want to make this long ‘cause all shoppers already said what I wanted to say haha! I just wanted to post something that I noticed when I rewatched their kakao interview last night (I think this hasn’t been raised here yet, I’m not sure!!). But at the 59:35 mark when they were gonna take a selfie together, SYJ asked HB if he can be the one to take the photo, then SYJ turns to the host and tells her “don’t you know if using his, my face will be smaller” I kept to replaying that part just to be sure I heard the tone of her voice and that she was really talking to the host! And ahhhhhhhhh she really was speaking to the host!!!!! It’s like she’s saying (or it gives off that vibe) that they takes selfies a lot together and HB is the one who does it!!!!!!! WAH this may be delulu or what but I don’t care. I’ll believe the things I see and hear that’s coming directly from them hehehehehehe

Okay that’s all I wanted to share! Back to lurking! 

Happy shopping, shoppers! 

I was see your link again. And I'm realized you are correct.that's mean that they take selfie frequently right? :wub:

God, please set them to be real couple soon. they are just cute together! 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, BJHope said:

Does anyone think it possible that CLoY Director, writer and production crew had to sign non-disclosure agreements as a pre-condition to BinJin starring in CLoY? as a "privacy protection" for BinJin?  and OH, did HB/SYJ hv to consent to uploading all those bts on Youtube? Or a TvN decision? The Director would be a treasure chest of info on BinJin interactions during CLoY. How I wish I could abduct and hypnotise him to spill the beans. Hehee.

I can totally believe this! When I first boarded this ship, I was so surprised to learn that there were already rumors about them and that the LA incident already happened when they accepted CLOY. I was thinking to myself: "Wow! the audacity of this couple. They must be really that big of a deal in the industry to decide to work in this drama despite the still ongoing rumor. So, yeah, I think NDAs were issued to cast and crew of the production. 

I think that HB really, really wanted to work with YJ again ASAP esp after LA,, and he's like: Hell or high water, we're gonna do this. 

I know that HB is doing Bargaining, which I think is action/thriller (pls correct me if am wrong),  Am wondering now on what's gonna be YJ's next project (after the wedding, of course :kiss_wink: )

• Like 16
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, ireobseo said:

EXACTLY! And she could've just said something like when someone has longer arms, he/she should be the one to take the photo so your face looks smaller but noooooo she said that if HB takes it, her face will look smaller hehehehehhe 

48 minutes ago, Sukma Anggraini said:

I was see your link again. And I'm realized you are correct.that's mean that they take selfie frequently right? :wub:

God, please set them to be real couple soon. they are just cute together! 

Yesssssss and I hope so too!! Don't want to rush them or anything, I just want them to take their time together and enjoy each others company :heart: 

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

33 minutes ago, Elle R said:

We can't also miss the fact that before the host and SYJ even said anything, HB was already getting his phone ready for the selfie :lol:.

HB more relax every time I watched the interview with SYJ . SYJ really can make HB more opened and not to shy anymore.:blush:

• Like 8
  • Love 7