[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I’ll just gonna pretend that I .... never mind

I miss our peaceful days here. Everyday smth happens :mellow:.

Anyways the focus here it’s on BinJin so I founded a while ago this tweet and I thought that was so amusing, on this video the wife/husband vibes SCREAMSSSS :joy:. Some user on tt even commented that : Was Binnie bday but it was Yejin (a.k.a his wife) that did the thanks speech :D.

Edit And a friendly reminder to all fellow shoppers here :

Pls read carefully and with attention to all posts here to not ‘cause any misinterpretation letting consequently to began a misunderstanding :wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 7

3 hours ago, hannah123 said:

Any shoppers here know who is the woman sit next to Song Yoon Ah in the below pic? I'm just curious. Thanks a lot

She’s Kim Min-sook, CEO of Son Ye-jin’s management company MS TEAM (MS is her initials).  They have been close since Ye-jin’s debut, she’s like a mom to her. Ye-Jin went with her to the VIP premiere of Binnie’s movie Rampant in October 2018.

Spoiler

[November 9, 2012] Son Ye Jin recently renewed her contract with MS Team Entertainment, where she has been working with for the last decade or so. For top-class celebrities like Son Ye Jin, agencies usually pay a type of down payment upon signing a contract, but Son Ye Jin and MS Team Entertainment did not bother with technical details as such. Such decision was made based on Son Ye Jin’s trust of and friendship with the CEO Kim Min Sook. When they renewed the contract, the agency thanked Son Ye Jin, “She’s made a concession for us and we are very thankful to her for that.”

Lee Min Jung, who is also working with MS Team Entertainment, also renewed her contract with the agency after 4 years. Lee Min Jung first joined MS Team Entertainment in 2008 and decide to stay with the agency without making any drastic changes in their contracts. As soon as she signed her initial contract, Lee Min Jung was casted in KBS “Boys Over Flower,” and started to gain popularity. Even though she is now one of the most wanted female actresses, Lee Min Jung stayed loyal to MS Team Entertainment, the agency that found her and established her career.

https://www.soompi.com/article/442525wpp/son-ye-jin-lee-min-jung-and-shin-min-ah-bubbed-as-loyal-celebs

Son Ye-Jin and Kim Min-sook at the filming site of drama ‘Summer Scent’ in 2003.

63F52317-C3B0-4B72-BBE6-8AE146DA3BEF.jpg

Son Ye-Jin & Kim Min-sook over the years (cr: RoarJS@weibo)

1930FA26-8A84-47B1-8016-C85291BC892D.jpg

[[[Ye-Jin’s birthday gathering in January 2018]]]

Left to Right: Gong Hyo-jin, Kim Min-sook, Uhm Ji-won, Mu-jin (her makeup artist for 6 years), Son Ye-jin, Gu Mi-jeong  (her hair stylist for 12 years)

8AA5B580-3C2D-4745-A85E-0C01D3665609.jpg

Credits: SportsSeoul, YeJin Instagram

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 8

2 hours ago, Helena said:

She’s Kim Min-sook (CEO of her agency). They have been close since Ye-jin’s debut, she’s like a mom to her. 

Ye-Jin went with her to the VIP premiere of Binnie’s movie Rampant in October 2018.

Hide contents

[November 9, 2012] Son Ye Jin recently renewed her contract with MS Team Entertainment, where she has been working with for the last decade or so. For top-class celebrities like Son Ye Jin, agencies usually pay a type of down payment upon signing a contract, but Son Ye Jin and MS Team Entertainment did not bother with technical details as such. Such decision was made based on Son Ye Jin’s trust of and friendship with the CEO Kim Min Sook. When they renewed the contract, the agency thanked Son Ye Jin, “She’s made a concession for us and we are very thankful to her for that.”

Lee Min Jung, who is also working with MS Team Entertainment, also renewed her contract with the agency after 4 years. Lee Min Jung first joined MS Team Entertainment in 2008 and decide to stay with the agency without making any drastic changes in their contracts. As soon as she signed her initial contract, Lee Min Jung was casted in KBS “Boys Over Flower,” and started to gain popularity. Even though she is now one of the most wanted female actresses, Lee Min Jung stayed loyal to MS Team Entertainment, the agency that found her and established her career.

https://www.soompi.com/article/442525wpp/son-ye-jin-lee-min-jung-and-shin-min-ah-bubbed-as-loyal-celebs

Son Ye-Jin and Kim Min-sook at the filming site of drama ‘Summer Scent’ in 2003.

[[[Ye-Jin’s birthday gathering in January 2018]]]

Left to Right: Gong Hyo-jin, Kim Min-sook, Uhm Ji-won, Mu-jin (her makeup artist for 6 years), Son Ye-jin, Gu Mi-jeong  (her hair stylist for 12 years)

she went with her CEO to watch HB’s movie? I think that was her mother. They kinda look alike tho.

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Elle R said:

Does anyone know which interview this one is from on press conference day?

https://lifestyle.inquirer.net/354508/korean-stars-hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-plug-super-k/

Korean stars Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin plug Super K

By:  Ruth Navarra 05:45 AM | December 29, 2019

8C0645C8-7611-4840-9382-C1AB1FA7C3D9.jpg
Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin

Guyito goes Hallyu!

Inquirer’s mascot once again invaded Korea, just as Korean stars have been invading the Philippines.

The famous carabao’s latest conquest is the main cast of the hot new Netflix Original, “Crash Landing on You.”

In a video released by Lifestyle Super K on Facebook (Super K) and Instagram (@inquirersuper), Korean stars Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin can be seen holding Guyito.

The two accepted our gift while they invited fans to stream their drama and follow Super K on Facebook.

Son is one of Hallyu’s most respected actresses whose last hit was “Something in the Rain.” Meanwhile, we first interviewed the hunky Hyun Bin for “Memories of Alhambra.”

We requested for this moment three weeks before the drama’s press conference in the South Korean capital. Luckily, it was approved and we handed the two large plush toys to a Netflix representative when we got to Seoul.

Hyun Bin and Son are not the first Hallyu stars to receive a Guyito. Song Joong-ki curiously asked us what it was. Lee Seung-gi was surprised with our gift—he thought we would take it back from him.

Follow: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

18 hours ago, sussieh said:

Regarding movies or dramas, in general it’s not common in k-industry that a main cast reunite. Two times like them (TN and CLOY) is already a rare gem. But anything can happen in future, they have really good onscreen chemistry so I won’t be surprised if (although in a long term from now) they reunite again for a third project.

I also think it.
I hope that very soon we'll see they working together again. If I were a director, or responsible for the cast, I would always put them as protagonists and couples.
They have an audience, fans and sucess for that.

I've seen a turkish serie and I know that they usually repeat couples every 5 years, I think Korea doesn't do that. Even more that they were in 2018 with TN and 2019 with CLOY.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Sianna said:

Plus L.A is not the kinda of place where one could easily just "meet up" when both happened to be there without elaborated travel arrangement. 

10 hours ago, Sianna said:

We would almost always EACH have our own shopping trolley because we didn't normally eyeing on the same thing at the same time and we didn't always shop/browse through things at the same pace.   We would explore different parts of the supermarkets on our own and normally only meet up when we were ready to check out.   So our couple's shared-one-small-shopping-trolley picture kinda had me chuckled again.  Sharing the same shopping cart while on overseas holiday, no matter how I look at it, does suggest some close level of intimacy between the two.

This is so true!

LA is a big city. If he was working and busy, why did he meet her? IN A MARKET?
I traveled to LA with a friend and we always went to Ralphs together to buy food TOGETHER, because we were staying IN THE SAME APARTMENT.

Often, it is not common to use only one cart, unless it is a couple or a family.
Generally, two people using only one cart, only one person makes the payment. A COUPLE THING!

Always when I think in the grocery pics, their relationship is very real to me. :wub:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Since we are sharing pictures with others now, how do Hyun Bin parents look like and his brother? I couldn’t find any pictures.

Does anyone have a more recent picture of Son Ye Jin’s parents and sister? I only found old ones very cute in the spoiler. @yoonseri97 I don't think it's her mother in that video @Helena showed us. 

Spoiler

sonyejin_fam.jpeg 

sonyejinmain.jpeg 

son-yejin.jpg

Did HB shed real tears of happiness in reunion Swiss kiss scene (last shooting day - close up part)

Or they were SYJ’s tears (scripts as we can clearly see on screen) spreading on HB’s left eye as there were almost no gap between their faces when they were kissing passionately 

u2W7aAF.jpg

Video 4K quality

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4482775941496078

Credits: Weibo

• Like 9
  • Awesome 2

4 hours ago, Helena said:

She’s Kim Min-sook, CEO of Son Ye-jin’s management company MS TEAM (MS is her initials).  They have been close since Ye-jin’s debut, she’s like a mom to her. Ye-Jin went with her to the VIP premiere of Binnie’s movie Rampant in October 2018.

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks Helena a lot :). I also saw the video which YJ went out with her after Rampant VIP premiere too and guess she might be the CEO but couldn't find any info from google hâhh (she seems very close to YJ as I saw many pics of them in YJ's Insta). I don't wanna overthink before checking, but now I wonder that she was invited by HB or JDG to attend the VIP premiere. If HB (hope so), seems both YJ and HB gets close with their another's boss agency? (YJ also took pic with HB's business partner) lolz :D.

• Like 9

15 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

I read this in one of the comments in Naver, after the rumor news came out. Forgot where it is now. No picture, just comments from Naver users (I think it was Naver).

Binjin finally made their appearances (though we still have not seen SYJ's face). HB really do look skinnier in the latest pictures, but also look refreshed and boyish. Hope both of them are healthy and happy, including their family!

Thank you for answering my question. :)

36 minutes ago, Sukma Anggraini said:

I'm already sign up. But why so difficult?

Yeah difficult really took me sometime too.

After sign up you have to join syj fam and HB fam. then after you join in each, you also have to post on each wall then you can vote, you can vote 10x each for KPop actor and actress, I used all my 10 votes to SYJ and another 10 votes for HB 

Please vote for our BinJin couple

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, hannah123 said:

Any shoppers here know who is the woman sit next to Song Yoon Ah in the below pic? I'm just curious. Thanks a lot :)

I think thats her mom? Am i correct?  I always see her in photos like her bday celebrations and even travel ( check out her ig )  plus if you look /search for yejin family photo one that always surface is from years ago but i noticed the resemblance only gotten older .... 

I miss yejin and hyunbin but its ok we got cloy and all those videos of them ..so lets keep on going BInJIn comrades!!!

And yes stay safe and healthy everyone.

#InGroceryWeTrust

#BinJinCoupleIsReal 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@cloyfan  Oh yes, that unforgettable soju scene of “I want to marry you and have a child with you”. Like you, I felt that SYJ’s unexpected crying was an accidental revelation of her feelings for HB. And you know, I also feel that it was not lost on HB, given how alert he is to everything she does. I reckon her spontaneous tears ticked off another box on HB’s marriage checklist. Wink.

@liltash85  Wowee – Your hot crossover vid of BinJin (page 359) steamed up my iPad! It made me think of how sizzling it would be in real life between Marine HB and Pilates Instructor SYJ – they would generate enough electricity to power a small country. This reminded me of SYJ giggling and covering her face during the hospital bed scene – I wondered if it was cuz he left his shirt unbuttoned throughout the offscreen time with her, had his arms on either side of her that literally pinned her down and then kept leaning towards her! His manliness and her girly-ness at play.

@jacdayans    I understand your point re-“patriarchal”. Struck me too. But it’s an old interview. There’s a more recent one somewhere in this 365-pg thread that led me to guess that HB is modern-conservative = his mom must approve of his future wife but he supports/respects working women and wants to be friends with his kids. As for SYJ, my gut feel is that whilst she is fiercely independent, she is conservative too. If so, they are like-minded.

@Loveisintheair   I think there is a photo of SYJ’s sister in her IG @yejinhand dated Feb 2018. Whether it is so needs confirmation tho.

Does anyone think it possible that CLoY Director, writer and production crew had to sign non-disclosure agreements as a pre-condition to BinJin starring in CLoY? as a "privacy protection" for BinJin?  and OH, did HB/SYJ hv to consent to uploading all those bts on Youtube? Or a TvN decision? The Director would be a treasure chest of info on BinJin interactions during CLoY. How I wish I could abduct and hypnotise him to spill the beans. Hehee.

• Like 15
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

Hi there, can anyone share the post where HB greets SiTR staffs?

N pls enlighten me abt the statement of HB n SYJ buying meals to each other during SiTR period. Does it mean there are still meeting during SYJ film SiTR? 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1