[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@Loveumore and @sussieh thanks! 

when can we see these like their real babies!!!??

Also i just miss them so much nowadays

YJ has been teasing us with he IG active status with a lil bit of likes and comments and postings and then gone again... then the Next day HB  resurrected... yadayadayada... but it is better than nothing tho ^^v im not complaining at all... but i wanna see YJ really bad huhu

patience is a virtue

who knows the next post will b her and him right? fingers crossed

( gosh i sound like a 15 yr old!!!)

@Moonstarmagick where u @?

• Like 9
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, jane snow said:

who knows the next post will b her and him right? fingers crossed

( gosh i sound like a 15 yr old!!!)

Gosh, how I really wish it will happen! Really.

I really want to see YJ though and a selfie of her with HB in her IG would be enough :D

(and a confirmation of their relationship in the caption would be the best) B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

About HB and SYJ working together: This was raised several pages ago, but ive always thought it was too much of a coincidence that they got a project/drama to work together again, just 7 months after Negotiation. It's been established that it's not the norm for korean pairings to reunite immediately. Maybe HB and SYJ really wanted to work together again before going public and asked their agencies to look for something they can do together (since they're huge stars, they can do that right). Thoughts? Or is that not how it works in kbiz lol

Spoiler

However the same could be said when she had the rumors w KNG:( they worked again immediately after 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, rookiehistorianAB said:

About HB and SYJ working together: This was raised several pages ago, but ive always thought it was too much of a coincidence that they got a project/drama to work together again, just 7 months after Negotiation. It's been established that it's not the norm for korean pairings to reunite immediately.

Sometimes it just happened, don’t need to overthink things. :) 
Binnie worked with another actress in 2 productions (also back to back) a few years ago too; I don’t want to bring other pairings in here (my reason for not naming her, I don’t mean to be rude to her).

4 hours ago, Rabina said:

We should thanks to TN production team for casting our BinJin 

‘The Negotiation’ director Lee Jung-seok mentioned that he wrote the 2 lead characters with them in mind, he was very happy/grateful (I don’t remember the exact words he used) that they agreed to to star in it after reading the script.  
27E14AE1-B5A4-402C-93E0-F94C88BD1360.jpg

4 hours ago, jane snow said:

syj ceo was also at the wrap up party... 

This is them from many years ago.

3E324EEF-4BD5-4124-B051-405A8FE3CD76.jpg

3AFE802B-164A-4F16-B6CE-1EE13204B77D.jpg

In the Kakao live, Ye-jin said she wanted a puppy/dog (I can’t remember again)  for Christmas. We were wondering if she got one. :)

3 hours ago, superspace said:

I just want to give appreciation how consistent HB with his words (Want to work together again with SYJ) :wub:

And He said it not just once, but many times with very sweet and beautiful explanation:

Spoiler

OSEN | 2018. 09. 17

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin promise to meet in a romantic film 

7-A9-AF0-F4-6-B56-44-C7-8-E61-DE27-FE295

[OSEN = Reporter Park Ban Suk] Actress Son Ye Jin and actor Hyun Bin had their first meeting. The two met and looked at the screen to act as abductor and negotiator. In the setting like in the movie, two people could not face each other and act. Hyun Bin could not hide his affection for Son Ye Jin.

On the afternoon of September 17, an interview with actor Hyun Bin about the movie "The Negotiation" has been conducted at a coffee shop in Jongno ward, Seoul. In the movie, Hyun Bin plays the role of Min Tae Goo, the kidnapper who has an intense confrontation with Son Ye Jin. He shared, "I was very happy to know that Son Ye Jin would also participate in 'The Negotiation.' I think Son Ye Jin is a good actress when acting in situations that we cannot face directly. I look forward to every aspect of Son Ye Jin's acting."

Next, he said, "Instead of showcasing outwardly, Son Ye Jin acted by her inner. She expressed so well that we could feel many things just by looking into her eyes.

9-ABDDC4-A-ED04-4-B1-D-8-C62-F950-FD464-

"The Negotiation" used parallel shooting method, two actors will look at each other's screen to act. Hyun Bin said, "It's a pity that I cannot face directly Son Ye Jin for acting," "Although it would be different if it was a big screen, I had to look at Son Ye Jin through the computer screen. The more I acted, the more I was excited to act with her. I and Son Ye Jin promise to meet again in a romantic movie."

The romantic film that Hyun Bin wants to join, how will that work be? He expressed, "I want to participate in work which has a realistic romantic genre that suits my age. It seems that until now, I have not met such a work yet."

"The Negotiation" is a crime movie revolving around the worst abduction in history in Thailand. The movie begins with the negotiation of a lifetime of negotiator Ha Chae Yoon to stop the kidnapper Min Tae Goo in limited time. The movie will be released on September 19.

/pps2014@osen.co.kr
[Photo] Provided by CJ Entertainment
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
V TODAY OPEN!
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

—————

NEWSEN | 20.08.2019

Hyun Bin says he felt goosebumps seeing Son Ye Jin's acting

Actor Hyun Bin appeared on the cover of Esquire magazine's September issue and shared about his up-coming work with actress Son Ye Jin.

E042-BE98-273-F-46-D4-A38-D-F1-C1926560-

Recently, when appearing at the photo shoot location with a darker appearance than usual, Hyun Bin shared that he deliberately sunbathed for the sake of the lead role in "Emergency Love Landing" which is about to enter the first filming day. Although the filming hasn't started yet, everyone can see in Hyun Bin the look of a true "special officer" - the character that he will play in this new drama.

"Emergency Love Landing" is a new work of writer Park Ji Eun - who has risen to become a star writer with successive top-notch products such as "The Legend Of The Blue Sea", "My Love From the Star", "My Husband Got a Family". In addition, it has also been chosen as the most anticipated work in the second half of the year when it features the 2nd reunion between Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin after the movie "The Negotiation".

In the interview conducted after the photoshoot, Hyun Bin expressed his expectation for the new work, "Sometimes I can feel a great attraction and the shudder of seeing my partner's unpredictable acting. I also shuddered at my own sudden reactions to the unexpected acting. While filming for the movie 'The Negotiation', sometimes, I saw that in Ye Jin. So, I wished I could work with her again. Because when filming for 'The Negotiation', we followed the two-space technique so I hoped to have chance to work with her in the same space for once, we can look into each others' eyes but not from different spaces. I didn't expect the opportunity to come so quickly."

In an interview in 2009, Hyun Bin predicted, "The mid-30 period will probably be my heyday. At that time, I will start a family, my career will be more advanced than now." This time, when asked how much of those predictions he had achieved at the moment - 10 years since that prediction, Hyun Bin smiled and said, "I haven't started a family yet and I'm already over 35 now." The actor also looked back at the recent time, "Despite that, maybe I will start a family in the latter half of my 30s. I also feel that I have become a little more solid. I have free time, curiosity and joy for my work, I also have more things that I want to do. Moreover, I'm also working on more films than in the past."

In fact, Hyun Bin has been doing at least two works every year since he was discharged from the military. He was also not picky about roles or genres, whether it's historical, action or fantasy genres. In romantic dramas like "Secret Garden", "Worlds Within", "My Lovely Sam Soon", he never stopped glowing and received a lot of love from the audience. But he still ignored the safe path and did not hesitate to choose diverse challenges. Hyun Bin shared, "I'm not really a person who is not attached, but popularity is not my focus. Even so, with this job, it's impossible to give up that. However, popularity is something that is not easy to grab even if I want to, that is something beyond what I can do. Therefore, I think I should focus on what I can do. I think everything will be simpler that way. Just need to work hard to prepare for acting and show it to everyone."

To Hyun Bin, the most important thing is the present and the effort to do the best the assigned work. When asked if he wanted to return to any time in the past, Hyun Bin said, instead of returning to the past, he wanted to go to the future, when the drama "Emergency Love Landing" just ended because he was curious as to whether he did well and how the audiences' reactions would be. Thereby, we can feel his tension, expectations and even suspense about preparing for the new work.

Newsen = Reporter Hwang Hye Jin blossom@
Photo = Provided by Esquire
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive 
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

We recently talked about Ye-Jin being friends with directors, here are some pics:

Spoiler

With director Hur Jin-ho (The Last Princess, April Snow; Christmas in August, One Fine Spring Day)
DCC22921-2849-429E-BB00-3449AB3B0302.jpg

With director/screenwriter Lee Kyoung-mi (The Truth Beneath; Crush and Blush)
B392AFBE-BA7D-4F18-A4A5-A8F2AAFEFFAC.jpg

Director Yoon Je-kyun (Producer of The Negotiation & Confidential Assignment; director of Ode to My Father) in the back (her birthday gathering in Jan 2018)
50598E79-3499-439A-B034-B655104A52FB.jpg

Wedding of director Kim Yong-hwa (Along with Gods, Take Off, 200 Pounds Beauty)

6FC7FCE2-DF65-474D-A640-DF8FCE23DF14.jpg

he was also one of the producers of war movie ‘My Way’ (from Kang Je-gyu - director of blockbusters ‘Shiri‘ & ’Taeguki’).   In February 2010, Son Ye-Jin was cast to appear alongside Jang Dong-gun and Joe Adagiri; she dropped out in July 2010 (cause of script change).

Another collage with Kim Min-sook (CEO of MS Team)

744877E7-6192-469A-9374-7DBFBD016C4A.jpg

Pics source/credits: Pic collage (weibo), songyoonah Instagram

edit: all pics credits belong to original sources (saved in the past and don’t remember)

• Like 17
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

16 minutes ago, Helena said:

Sometimes it just happened, don’t need to overthink things. :)
Binnie worked with another actress in 2 productions (also back to back) a few years ago too; I don’t want to bring other pairings into here.

Oh well. At least they decided to work together despite the rumors :)

• Like 3
  • Love 2

ah about HB and SYJ working together immediately is interesting actually. 

Both HB and SYJ taking a big interval for their latest drama projects before CLOY especially SYJ but they did very active in movie every year, in 2018 they were very busy with movies and their respective drama, so when they took CLOY project in 2019 i was taken a back, like what??? also excited because i was anticipating The Negotiation and kinda like their chemistry but i was not really active back then i just watched the movie. 

So i think they genuinely really want to work together again like they have alwasy said during TN promotions and i like the fact they blatantly saying it in every interview even with the TN director beside them lmaooo. these two simply cant hide their excitement to each other. 

• Like 17
  • LOL 1

On 3/19/2020 at 5:07 AM, jinjin said:

GOLF Buddies

Nov 2018: HB & SYJ at Golf Course
YJ is in red circle while HB is in blue one

https://imgur.com/1Do05rk

Apr - Jun 2019:  their individual events.

Golf tan on HB & SYJ’s hands (their hands & arms have different colors). They might both play golf during their free time pre CLOY, not sure together or not

https://imgur.com/Yi757yZ

Golf Tan 101

https://imgur.com/EcpMVaA

Credits: Weibo

I swear to god shippers be detectives LOL I bet HB and YJ be like “heol daebakk.. how tf are their eyes so sharp?!”

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

It is probably nothing, but rewatching these videos trying to catch every single detail I noticed this: 

min 42.19   the host was talking about Ri Jeong-hyuk’s character “Eventhough you can keep her home and protect her ?” - just see his smile after this comment. He even rises on shoulder ;).

Ps. post cloy withdrawal syndrome is messing with my mind right ?? 

Edited by minamao
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, sussieh said:

Yes! He is his son! Those photos with the kid are so cute! Also, for me it could be a proof of their closeness too. I have a toddler girl; little children, at least most kids, are shy with strangers, but his friend’s kid looks very amused, confortable and trustingly  playing with aunt SYJ hahaha. So maybe it was not the first time spending time together with the kid hehehe

I totally thought of something like this when I learnt of who the little kid was! Like it's quite an intimate thing to be close to your friend's child and let alone your co-star seems also comfortable with him?? It's so sweet though. It could also be that the little boy is the super friendly type and can warm quickly to people he hasn't met before, but I don't know.... :phew:

In any case, it's still super sweet and quite telling how open and comfortable SYJ was to important people in HB's life :blush: I can imagine that could only make HB fall deeper for SYJ seeing that :love:

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, minamao said:

Ps. post cloy withdrawal syndrome is messing with my mind right ?? 

Hahaha CLOY withdrawal syndrome, plus HB-SYJ incomparable and undeniable chemistry, is making me rewatch uncountable times every video LOL. And I keep discovering new sweet things :wub:.

For example, after rewatching just now this video because of your post, I found myself swooning because of their smiles between 57:33 and 57:37. Maybe I am just delusional LOL but it seems to me that those smiles exchanged there are in tune, and at the end he quickly look at her too hahaha.

OMO what have they done to me! My symptoms are not getting better hahaha 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

On 10/15/2019 at 1:31 PM, KimSooHanMoo said:

@Fangirlingislife Oh my! It takes a fellow Hyun Bin fan to remind me of the similarities! YES!!! I remember that! And just recently I came across a Rampant promo clip - stage greetings and press con and realized how in sync Hyun Bin was when he was with Jang Dong Geon - in

much the same way he was with Son Yejin during The Negotiation promo - the way he and JDG turned their heads at the same time and the way they put their right hand behind their right ear when they were a lil embarrassed - I was kinda amazed at how in sync they were and how everything appeared as if there is some destiny behind their friendship - I mean JDG and Hyun Bin. Indeed, some times truth seems stranger than ficti

Edited by alicia marcano
Don't want my real name published, sorry, I'll prefers to create an account. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sooo:) HB wanted to do a romcom with YSJ  because it would make her look more charming? (More charming??? Is that even possible?)Ohhh too much concern for his best friend!!:P:P:D

Spoiler

Or just a worried boyfriend over the image of his girlfriend???

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

@Annie12 I've always thought that was sweet that he said he wanted her to be in a cheerful and bright production so she could show off her charms. I think this goes along with what he said about having thought she was as serious as her roles and being surprised to find out that she's actually full of laughter and bright. I mean, what actor would say he wants to be a production that would show off his costar's charms?

• Like 16
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2

15 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

what actor would say he wants to be a production that would show off his costar's charms?

This part is one of the most swooning moments in my opinion and how « brave » to say it so explicit because he was in front of many medias :wub: (I wasn’t expecting that because of the dating rumors). The  first time I watched this video and heard him expressing it, I stayed in cloud 9 for a while! :heart:

• Like 9
  • Love 7

5 hours ago, sussieh said:

For example, after rewatching just now this video because of your post, I found myself swooning because of their smiles between 57:33 and 57:37. Maybe I am just delusional LOL but it seems to me that those smiles exchanged there are in tune, and at the end he quickly look at her too hahaha.

@sussiehThat was after they both said channel 20 right?  And then the MC commented and said oh you guys use the same operator... and then I like how SYJ immediately change the topic with her pokerface and said it's also on channel 3 and HB's like "Yup that's right." And then silence and secret smiles exchanged afterwards.  Maybe HB and SYJ thought ooops, we revealed another piece of info to fuel our dating rumours again (or maybe it's my delulu mind taking over again lol.) The MC said it's on channel 17 for her.. and then I see some fans were mentioning different channels on the live chat. I saw channel 16 and channel 3 and channel 6.. lol. but HB and SYJ "coincidently" have the same operator. Why did HB have to look at her before answering. Lol hmmm

10 hours ago, superspace said:

I just want to give appreciation how consistent HB with his words (Want to work together again with SYJ) :wub:

And He said it not just once, but many times with very sweet and beautiful explanation:

@superspaceI feel like they have discussed about this before in depth (well they admit about discussing it together too). I feel like HB is giving hints to directors and scriptwriters to make a rom com and melodrama for us already!!  And for HB to bring up about wanting to cast together again for at least 4 times, the idea to want to cast together must be agreed upon.. if it wasn't a mutual agreement I don't think HB would even mention about wanting to cast together.  I mean I don't think HB would mention it if he knew SYJ doesn't feel the same way, as HB is a gentleman and respects his colleague. HB wouldn't put SYJ in an uncomfortable situation. So yeah maybe SYJ wanted to act together as much as HB wanted to even though HB was the only one who mentioned it lol... But I wonder how this discussion had started between them.  He specifically say rom com and melodrama too lol..

• Like 15
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

the start of close BFF:heart:

g1471pimz9yk.gif

4f377a31e29880c768af4a896b75fe6f175ef8e4

807cd0f16f80a6fafedcf46513b6b1cdefe3cc5c.gifv

Spoiler

-------------------------------

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin could have a relationship

by Kaitlyn Kubrick
 -February 17, 2020

74-2-e1581979363519-696x389.jpg

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin could have a relationship. Fans suspect that the love between them goes beyond the screen.

However, the actors that give life to the leading roles have raised suspicions about whether they would be dating in real life. Throughout the drama the couple formed by Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin gave us lovely moments that were part of the story in which Yoon Se Ri is trapped in North Korea , but fans were so surprised at the connection that they transmitted that They began to think that the way they looked was possible only because of real feelings.

The drama page also shared some photos of the couple that ignited those rumors, but that was not all. Images have been released prior to the filming of this story where both are doing some shopping while they were in the United States and, although Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin have denied fan suspicions , they admitted that they like to excite fans of Crash Landing On You by posting selfies together.

Now that the drama came to an end, this ship could do the same, however, during the party that the cast held to commemorate the end of the drama , the actors came wearing similar attire, so, although some cataloged it as a tribute to his characters due to the similarities with costumes they used during filming, others considered it as a couple’s dress.

https://www.somagnews.com/hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-relationship/

• Like 14
  • Love 8

2 hours ago, Yanny62 said:

@superspaceI feel like they have discussed about this before in depth (well they admit about discussing it together too). I feel like HB is giving hints to directors and scriptwriters to make a rom com and melodrama for us already!!  And for HB to bring up about wanting to cast together again for at least 4 times, the idea to want to cast together must be agreed upon.. if it wasn't a mutual agreement I don't think HB would even mention about wanting to cast together.  I mean I don't think HB would mention it if he knew SYJ doesn't feel the same way, as HB is a gentleman and respects his colleague. HB wouldn't put SYJ in an uncomfortable situation. So yeah maybe SYJ wanted to act together as much as HB wanted to even though HB was the only one who mentioned it lol... But I wonder how this discussion had started between them.  He specifically say rom com and melodrama too lol..

Yees, Love is two hearts beating as one!

Their atmosphere in CLOY press confrence is on another level. But, they also still represent as respectable & professional actors.

SYJ also had the mutual feelings:

Mom has the same answer with Dad! :wub:

Even MC knew the ship has sailed! Our parent is close friends and even can do telepathy! :D

Spoiler

They confirmed in ambiguity (Had prior discussion).

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, cloyfan said:

@Annie12 I've always thought that was sweet that he said he wanted her to be in a cheerful and bright production so she could show off her charms. I think this goes along with what he said about having thought she was as serious as her roles and being surprised to find out that she's actually full of laughter and bright. I mean, what actor would say he wants to be a production that would show off his costar's charms?

I thot it was really sweet of HB too. And just like JH who remembers everything about SR, HB seems to remember a lot of things about YJ. He said he was surprised that YJ was as energetic as he was (I guess he meant as a guy). And despite the fact that they hardly filmed together in the same room, HB noticed how cheerful and bright YJ is (I'm guessing it's also through the drinking/ eating sessions with the director). :D   I also love how he admire and is almost in awe of YJ as an actress and wants to see more of her talent and work with her more. I truly believe that, besides having a crush on her (lol), HB was full of respect for YJ as a fellow actor. YJ also said she prefers to be praised for her acting rather than her beauty. Isn't this such a great foundation for their friendship and courtship? 

Also, have to say a BIG THANK YOU to the director of TN cuz he's really the MATCHMAKER for Binjin!! He said he had the both of them in mind when he wrote the roles and sought them out for it (and both accepted cuz of both the script and cuz the other party was considering it - I think both have wanted to work together for awhile now). AND he arranged for all their drinking sessions which allow Binjin to know each other better. :D Greatest Matchmaker ever!!

5 minutes ago, Loveisintheair said:
  • I didn't know he could sing. Imagine Hyun Bin singing this on their wedding day  

Oh yeah, I was also totally surprised when I first found out HB can sing. I think he enjoys singing and music quite a bit. He plays the piano pretty well too, based on one performance he did for the Japan fan meet. He even almost become a lead singer for a rock band!! My favorite song of his is "This Man" from Secret Garden OST. It matches his vocals really well, and I think it even won some of the musicbank No.1 spots.

• Like 6
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 3