[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 2/18/2020 at 6:23 AM, Edelweiss88 said:

Hello y’all BinJin shippers! Here’s another lurker coming out of the woodwork. I have to say I enjoy reading each and everyone’s opinion in this forum, some posts even cracked me up. 
I’ve been a hardcore shipper of mainly US shows but this is the first time that I’m so obsessed with  a K drama couple. I’ve seen HB for the first time on MOTA and thought he’s God’s gift to women. I watched them on The Negotiation and I can see their amazing chemistry already albeit most scenes are seeing each other on screen. CLOY was amazing in all aspects. RJH and SR characters were tailor made for them.  It made me laugh and cry and all sorts of feels.  The storyline was a bit sensitive (NK & SK) but in spite of this limitation the whole team was able to create one the best show not just in K history. 

Anyway, I don’t know if you guys saw that IG posts of the CLOY wrap up party where they were watching the reunion hot kiss scene? Everyone was cheering and you can see that oSYJ docked and hid behind HB. I think she was kinda shy about it. Gosh, she’s so adorable. Is that typical of her though? I’m just wondering because she seems to me like a carefree person. 

As for them being a real couple? Based on what I’ve seen and read (LA grocery pics, BTS, SYJ’s Instagram posts  and opinions of longtime HB& SYJ fans)and the way they look at each other-  they definitely are dating.  But I respect their privacy. Whatever they have now is something special and if they think it’s not time to let the world know then so be it. I hope and pray that they will have their fairy tale ending too. 

It's time for them to get married besides they are not getting any younger! Love this couple soo much...Hoping for another romcom drama for them...

• Like 3

8 hours ago, sakisuki said:

I hate to burst your bubble, but it was for another question not the rumor one. :tounge_xd:Thank you for the GIF though. 

Thank you for the clarification!

I think I am too obsessed with any lovely gesture of Binjin and makes me become too delusional :lol::sweatingbullets:

I thought I have back read this thread, but when someone pointed out to go to page 11 for details on HB arriving back from LA, I went there and realise I haven't back read after all! Or I've read but forgotten most of the details. Found some really delicious details of both HB and SYJ there, so excuse me now while I go back read again!

Meanwhile, found this funny twitter post :

Have you seen this pictures of SYJ? She's SO SEXY here! And look at HB's face LOL!! The fan is so creative.

• Like 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, Tomato Cultivator said:

Hand??? @ 8:28

They are not holding hands. Both are his hands.;)

Sorry to burst this bubble. But, we have many other sweet interactions between them.:heart:

Edited to add:  I am shipping them sooo much. But at the same, I am trying to avoid another rumor that could force them to another denial. Also, I would love to see both of them attending the Awards :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Welcome all new shippers!

Do take the time to read the posts from the beginning.

You will see a lot of information about our OTP.

It's worth your time.

Happy reading!

PS. Especially about the SWOON videos.

New members to Soompi. Please note we have been warned by mods. Please do not quote gifs, photos or videos.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi all!

I'm a new BinJin shipper here and I've been reading the posts since the first page and wow I am so amazed by the dedication and the detective skills you guys have for BinJin so I decided to join and leave a post here.

A little background info about myself: I have only started watching Korean dramas early 2016. But then I stopped at the beginning of 2017 because I could not get over Goblin. After that I only watched like 1 more (While You Were Sleeping) because I liked the main actor there. The first Korean drama I watched had him.  I am not a hardcore fan of anyone but JHI was cute there too so when I came across SITR in 2018 knowing he is the main male lead I went for it. That was when I grew interest with SYJ because of their chemistry and natural acting and the plot is so relatable to real life relationships. SITR had been lingering in my mind ever since. I watched the BTS of SITR and realized SYJ is such a cute and genuine actress and that JHI commented he was very happy filming in SITR. SYJ really has a positive vibe and I feel that she is such a kind-hearted person. (You know some actors or actresses may have bad vibes or they are mean in real life ...I do not like them no matter how handsome or pretty they are or even if they have fabulous acting skills. But SYJ gave off good vibes AND she is such a professional. Her beauty shines from within). I refused to watch another drama (more like I'm not interested in any other ones) until recently when CLOY came out. I was reluctant to watch it at first because of the unrealistic plot and I wasn't a fan of HB (sorry HB fans but I didn't even know who he was prior to CLOY) but finally gave in.

Now I could say CLOY and RiRi couple had totally captured my heart. Then somehow my interest in the RiRi couple grew and then I started digging information about them (HB+SYJ) and realized wow they actually had a long history of rumours (grocery photos + their interactions in BTS and IVs). And all of a sudden unknowingly I have become their shipper.. LOL.. and here I am!

I'm actually still catching up on the previous posts from this thread. It will take me a very long time until I'm up to date! But I came here to say, you guys totally have crazy radars in this matter and I'm super impressed! Keep up the good work!

Now that CLOY filming has ended and due to the coronavirus BinJin wouldn't be able to see as often as possible. I hope they could maintain their relationship and continue to be close.

• Like 19
  • Love 1

I love how both HB and SYJ are so grounded and sensible.

• Interview with Hyunbin [Entertainment Weekly/2018.09.17] - HB: During his time in the army, "It was a time to recharge. It was a time when I wanted to step back from my work and view myself objectively. That made it a good time for me."
  • Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin on work, healing, and what makes them happy | Couch Talk [ENG SUB] - SYJ:"When you travel you get to feel yourself bare, as you truly are. That's when I can feel much freer, and I get a chance to reflect on myself."

Thanks YouTube :) 

They always have answers to life questions and I can feel their sincerity. I hope their relationship as "close friends" will end in marriage :blush:

Oh, how can I move on... Sepanx is real... 

• Like 10
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

Meanwhile, found this funny twitter post :

LOL!!:joy: 
I just showed these tweets to my husband hahaha «See!! I am not the only one with this level of addiction to CLOY, the couple and HB! » I said after he read it... LOL in response, he bursted out laughing. He has been seeing me rewatching (with pauses of course hahaha) the same scenes and videos for n-times :P

Btw, last night I forced him (lol) to watch the last BTS and some parts of IVs to have his opinion as a guy (he is around HB’s age) hahaha . He agreed that something is in the air hahaha ALTHOUGH I am really not sure if he said that only for me to stop showing him videos :joy: He felt that I was torturing him hahaha

• Like 5
  • LOL 14

2 hours ago, Chi-nae Chingu said:

I’m just happy that they met each other at the right moment where they already matured and done so much on their lives. They are both successful, been around the world, struggled a lot and right now, I think it’s the perfect time for them to focus on their personal life. Their future. Time to focus on the little things that matters most like, love and family.

Totally agree with you!!  :wub:

It is a fate, right?!

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Maddie said:

I just saw some video in twitter that syj just watched the rampant last october...so is she a big fan of hb or did hb invited her to watch it

He invited her to the VIP premiere of Rampant . 

But just to put things in perspective, she is not the only one that he invited as he also invited his other previous co stars to the VIP premiere like Ha Ji Won. Understand Vast also invested in this movie. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, skyler89 said:

She doesn't cover her legs before. But recently... hmmmmmm... ;) Someone is being protective. 

Pre Negotiation she did cover her legs at times ... She often has a little blanket assuming she gets cold - Last Princess, Be With You press. I don't recall her wearing one during NG promotion. During CLOY conference she did have a pink wrap but put it away. 

2 hours ago, skyler89 said:

Hi all!

Thanks to this forum, it feeds my BINJIN heart. 

I also want to share a clue of what I have noticed and I would leave it up to you dear shoppers. As a long time Son Ye Jin (A Moment to Remember)  and Hyun Bin Fan (MLKSSS), esp with Son Ye Jin, if you have have noticed, she commonly wears miniskirts during interviews. Nobody dares to try to cover her beautiful legs up.

Not until...

1. The Negotiation Promo - HB signaled her to cover her legs/thigh, she wore an overlapping mini dress, really sexy.

2. The Kakao Live Chatting (CLOY)  - she covered up her legs (with some cloth?) but during the press conference she didn't coz it was a mini dress too. 

3. Swoon Couch Talk Interview. - she wore a black leather type miniskirt, it was intentionally covered with a cloth as well.

She doesn't cover her legs before. But recently... hmmmmmm... ;) Someone is being protective. 

Your guess is as good as mine.

Happy SHOPPING! :heart:  

So now we get our answer why we did not get Hyun Bin to exposed his bulk up torso. Likewise someone is being protective too towards her man just like that man is protecting his woman. These two... what game do they wanna play with us???  they are too obvious. :lol::lol::lol: 

SYJ : HB bare chest is for my eyes only.

HB : Her pretty legs are for my eyes only. 

32 minutes ago, Maddie said:

I just saw some video in twitter that syj just watched the rampant last october...so is she a big fan of hb or did hb invited her to watch it

Normally for movie premiere, the star will invite their family, friends and their co workers to come as a token of appreciation. Likewise, those invited also will come as a show of support and gratitude. So whether SYJ come as a colleague or as someone special to support HB? Either way I am happy tho I am hopping for the latter. :tounge_xd::love:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4

11 hours ago, mjydg94 said:

wow just watched the new Swoon video and read all the new observations!! HB and SYJ's hands during that Swiss scene made me squeal :love: :naughty:

How am I ever going to get over CLOY and this couple?!! Send help! 

idk about you guys but I'm already rehearsing my shocked expression for when they announce their marriage :joy: gotta convince them that they had us fooled this whole time lol

#InGroceryWeTrust

#AisleToCheckOut

We didn't know you two were a thing. Oh my, this is shocking. How did you manage to hide it? We never suspected anything!  :joy:

Ahhhhh, I can't pretend. It's too hard. :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 18

14 minutes ago, Elle R said:

Pre Negotiation she did cover her legs at times ... She often has a little blanket assuming she gets cold - Last Princess, Be With You press. I don't recall her wearing one during NG promotion. During CLOY conference she did have a pink wrap but put it away. 

Yes you're right. At times, seldom but mostly she's comfy enough not to, but I am fascinated with the consistency like she's always being reminded lately. Aside from the coldness, a cover is a sign of modesty knowing the lighting and all cameras in front. I think HB makes sure she is well taken cared of, maybe his way of protecting her.  Most men usually do that. Ahhh... a shopper can dream! :joy: :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, stephiora said:

We didn't know you two were a thing. Oh my, this is shocking. How did you manage to hide it? We never suspected anything!  :joy:

Ahhhhh, I can't pretend. It's too hard. :joy:

I will go with:

"Jinjjaa? Aigooo, Why must I trust V@ST denials all this time?" B)

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

@liltash85 you’re welcome.

I dunno when SYJ arrived at SK after BinJin’s trip .... sorry ,I meant Yejin’s trip to LA. None reporter did a news about her returning (like they followed and did with HB) and I didn't saw any fans posting pics from her arriving at the airport either. What’s very strange :blink:.

I mean, I was happy that at least she could have some privacy after their “scandal” , cause the media was like crazy over Hyun Bin when he arrived at the airport ,right after the grocery shopping pics came out and their rumors burning out again.But what I always find curious about it ,it’s how no one spotted her coming back. 
I think that the only one and real ninja here it’s SYJ :ph34r:. Maybe she’s the real spy of this forum page and she’s the one that’s sending the info. to Fast ent. :joy:.

Sorry ninja-nim and CEO-nim ,pls don’t be mad at me .

• Like 2
  • LOL 21