[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

This reaction from NK govt.... click the link below for full article (or you can read it at CLOY thread, I've also posted it there). 

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-51740826?at_medium=custom7&at_custom4=786B6792-5E28-11EA-BED9-8ED6923C408C&at_custom1=[post+type]&at_custom2=twitter&at_campaign=64&at_custom3=%40BBCWorld

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

@ic3chubb3 How do u upload pics here without being from someone's else post?

Also this short clip it's one of my favorites moments from them as well. SYJ it's always gorgeous but OMG on this scene her beauty was beyond...She looked so young for some reason at this scene, especially next to HB she looked like a child :wub:.Ma cute pie ><.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

Actually I just saw (until now ) on twitter that SHK fans are mad ‘cause some immature BinJin shippers are tagging and commenting about SHK on BinJin posts. Like her fans are tweeting to stop with this, they even mentioned that the actress had moved out from her past relationship and that was to the ppl stop tying to bring her name back.

But SHK fans instead of getting mad to those shoppers that are doing those comments , they’re attacking Son Ye-jin , disrespecting her achievements saying so awful things :/

I can’t tell whatever did this ‘cause wasn’t just one account. I saw those hateful comments ‘cause since that I’m a fan of Yejin I’m always looking on twitter for tweets that mentioned her, so on the “search section” I always search for her name. That’s where I saw that some SHK and some haters were talking bad about her :tears:. I didn’t confronted the ppl back, ‘cause I’m not the type who get involved on those online fights (for me getting involved just if I was caught on “bad day” or the person in question wrote awful things, really disturbing.) so I just reported those tweets. But ofc that the tweets still exist ‘cause I didn’t get the notification from twitter that they had removed them :bawling:.

Don't worry, they already stopped. I'm always checking twitter too. Some fans of eonnie Yejin defended her. They made their presence felt. Usually comments on twitter about Kyo comes from casual viewers not from the solid binjin shippers. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Spot the difference

At first i though was HB and SYJ with a fan:D:D

Edit:

It was a collate with 1 picture SYJ and her parents (not the picture we now with SYJ young but a more recent one with her being older around 30) and 2nd picture with SYJ and HB.

to show the resemblance of HB and SYJ's dad. 

(DM if someone is curious)

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 4

17 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Btw, anyone knows when was the next time that both HB and SYJ appeared in public after the Grocery Incident? And how about SYJ, was it also at the CLOY press con?

SYJ hung out with her friends after the LA trip on 22/2/19

8/6/19: Photos Signing for Fans - Gaeshi Products

0:50 her legs were covered with a blanket

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Hello!

I'm trying hard see other dramas after CLOY (Something in the rain and Memories of Alhambra) but it's not the same thing :(

I don't know if they are dating, but BinJin DON'T have the same chemistry with their other co-workers. :wub:

• Like 8

15 hours ago, Uyên Đoàn Thu said:

Honestly, in the COUPLE RING BTS, HB did screw it up on purpose a number of times. Hahaha. You know, so that he can hold YJ's hand over and over again. Hahaha. It is called, ninja moves. In a more higher level position, it is called hokage moves. 

I mean, how can left and right, big and small, be so hard to differentiate?? Hahaha. 

Such a very sneaky ninja. 

Good morning everyone! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

6 hours ago, campanulah said:

The Korea Herald article posted above is actually less menacing, but the articles I saw published in Korean contained words like (roughly translated) "SK authorities and the producers who create and disseminate movies and dramas that are a complete distortion and fabrication from the truth, shall pay the price for their vicious behavior."

Instead North Korea should give great prize or an honorary citizenship to Hyun Bin for singlehandedly doing the best PR they could ever ask for, both in CLOY and Confidential Assignment.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

In BTS, remember that Four-Leaf Clover which is added to HB's personal collection? I didn't know much about it then so I tried to search for it's significance. According to Wikipedia, " The first leaf represents hope, the second stands for faith, the third is for love and the fourth leaf brings luck to the finder. "

holding-shamrock-c4c8cab7.jpg

How lovely :love:

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

54 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

the more I look at the BTS the more evidence I found that they are indeed holding hands under the table. If you look closely after SYJ said ‘hajima’, HB arms slowly getting closer n closer to SYJ and if you draw a line along his arms, you will noticed the line will somehow ended on SYJ thighs. :D

it also obvious on SYJ part. Her left hand is closer to the chicken but why she is pointing using her right hand and the chicken wings is far left from her. Logically you will used your nearer hand to the chicken to point it but she is using the furthest hand of hers. It could mean only one thing, her left hand is being held to something or in this case someone:P

Anyway, i just hope the news about NK reaction is just another propaganda of then and nothing serious. 

i mean im happy if its true :tounge_wink:but isnt it just because the right hand is her dominant hand?

also i think we shouldnt talk about the "holding hands" scene again.. :(

• Like 2

Hi. I was reading the donations made by the different stars. I just realized that it was a coincidence/fate that HB and SYJ donated on Feb 27

to the same recipient agency! Such good friends indeed!!!! ❤️

• Like 9
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

i always love to find the meaning of their name in Hanja (chinese character) because i find it cool that the chinese character given tot heir names represents them as a person a lot. i wanna share the meaning of their name in Hanja for both their stage name and real name. 

Their stage name

HYUN BIN ()

Definition

1. deep; profound; mysterious - :)
  2. black; reddish black
  3. sky

Definition

1. elegant; refined - :)
  2. Bright :)

I have a feeling the meaning of his name is mysterious and refined/elegant or Mysterious Bright. Doesn't it just like uri HB oppa? 

SON YE JIN (  )

孫 

Definition 

1. A surname, 

孫 

Definition 

1. A surname 

藝 

Definition 

1. art
     /   ―  shù  ―  art :)
  2. skill; talent
     /   ―    ―  skill :)
  3. craft
     /   ―  shǒu  ―  craftmanship, workmanship :)
  4.  limit; bound; norm quotations ▼
  5.  to plant; to grow

珍 

Definition 

1. treasure :)
  2. precious; valuable; rare :)
  3. to treasure; to value :)
  4. Jane (an English female given name)

Seems like she picks the best stage name. All the definitions is explaining about her. Skill, Talent, art, craft for (Ye) and treasure, precious, valuable, rare  for (Jin). Doesn't matter which one we choose and combine it gives a great meaning and really suits her. :blush:

Now let's check on their birth name. The name that is really meant for them.

KIM TAE PYUNG (  )

金 

Definition 

1. Hanja form? of  (a surname; used in placenames)

Definition 

1. big; large
  2. great; extensive :)
  3. extreme; greatest :)
  4. exalted; honourable; superior :)
  5. good; excellent :)
  6. safe; peaceful; stable  :)
  7. excessively; overly :) 

坪 

Definition

1. plain (especially used in a place name); flatland; level ground; terrace 
  2. unit of measurement 

Though his birth name sounds not too commercial, but it has great meaning. No wonder he is generous by nature as the name Tae Pyung it self means greatest land. 

SON EON JIN (  )

Definition 

1. A surname 

Definition

1. elegant, handsome
  2. learned

Definition

1. truth 

So her birth name means Elegant Truth. How beautiful like the person herself. 

If you look at how their birth name compliments each other, you can know that their names also is coincidentally fated. :wub:

** I found this on Wikipedia so it might have other meanings to it. Maybe Chinese Speakers could help and explain further.  :)

I hope I don't have to delete or edit this post coz seriously this forum is getting less fun as there is too much donts than dos. 

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1