[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

18 minutes ago, BinJin Lover said:

So happy to see that eonnie Yejin's facebook page with almost 2 million likers  is active again. Is she the admin of that account, or is it being manage by a fan? Hehe, I'm just wondering cause she's not posting anything on her IG. I'm thinking maybe she finds facebook more peaceful than IG right now. Hehe

You know what would be great? Yejin updates her insta to celebrate this, :joy:.

She’s killing me :bawling:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

I really wish BinJin would do a CF together.

Also, since the covid situation is still serious, I don’t think HB and SYJ have the time to date outside of the country or even around Korea. I can imagine HB visiting Yejin-sshi’s house for some quality time together :) 

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 7

@jane snow

QUESTION IS... What will you do when they would tell the word they are together? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

You know what, now I am not really sure. Sometimes they say, be careful what you wish for, you might just get it. Haha. 

For now, I am so glad that I have my health care coverage and insurance to turn to. In short, I might get a heart attack. Hahaha. 

Meanwhile, let me rehearse the "kilig" by rewatching the swoon bts again. Hahaha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

10 hours ago, Phoenix88 said:

@Phoenix88

Me: 2 weeks post CLOY trying to move on...:heartbreak:

SWOON: Here's the Eng Sub of BTS ep 9-16:tounge_wink:

Finally! As others mentioned, I like these subs better too :) So naughty Binnie! How did people manage to spot that??

Wow, so their last kiss was ad-libbed as well! (16:21-16:25)- in addition to the reunion hug! these two :smirk:

My Binjin virus is so strong right now. I'll really need the 6-month condolence period

Edited by Delulumind96
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Hey yo, I'm new too and here after watching CLOY and dealing with bad withdrawal syndrome, I don't think I can watch any Kdrama in a short period time :cry:. It lead me to start to search for the pair and I have watched all video about them. I have happiness when reading this forum everyday , you guys provide so much insight about the pair.

I just watched the BTS from Swoon for 9-16 episode and SYJ teared up during the soju confession scene, I'm sure she felt so touched when HB said he wanted to marry her and have twin. I sure hope their relationship will be materialized.

• Like 11

Yejin adds so many adlibs im dying lol everything is her idea always :lol:

Those stills!!! :rolleyes: When I started watching cloy I was hooked by Hyun Bin (as with all the women in this fandom) , but now im finding myself more interested in watching more of Son Yejin's previous work and becoming her fan. Serious girl crush! 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

Just want confirmation of the Timeline of LA Grocery shopping. When exactly HB came back to Korea? I saw some said on Jan 24th 2019 but Yejin stayed longer. Then she posted 2 IG on Jan 27th and she is still in LA that time right? BUt whr is HB that day? LA or SK? If HB in SK, what could that double heart means???? ;)

27 minutes ago, Moonstarmagick said:

@jane snow

QUESTION IS... What will you do when they would tell the word they are together? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

If they finally announce their wedding, I WILL BE HAPPY AS IT IS MY WEDDING!! LOL!!

Lets celebrate together Binjin shipper family! :D:wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

18 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Just want confirmation of the Timeline of LA Grocery shopping. When exactly HB came back to Korea? I saw some said on Jan 24th 2019 but Yejin stayed longer. Then she posted 2 IG on Jan 27th and she is still in LA that time right? BUt whr is HB that day? LA or SK? If HB in SK, what could that double heart means???? ;)

@liltash85

May i ask u a question? R u real binjin shipper? 

• Confused 1
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, Loropetalum said:

If you look carefully HB kinda squeeze/press:ph34r: yejin upper side body when hugging her. 

Yeap, I just saw now. I think my eyes already had find natural HYun Bin’s naughty hands so I don’t even notice this kind of movement anymore :joy:.

• LOL 1