[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

hi

That HB news is about people who commented about binnie when the news of his donate hadn’t yet been released.

This article is about people's inappropriate judgments.

That MSTeam alarm is about Shincheonji rumor and it’s not about jinnie. LMJ (LBH’s wife) and many others are also their artist so it’s about all of them. 

there’s nothing to worry about, shippers:)

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 19

1 hour ago, Winny said:

Hi all, been lurkring recently, de-lurking for a bit, i saw this post was also posted on weibo last night.... :huh:we all should be more careful when posting here, will never know what will cause harm to BinJin.... I still wanna see HB and SYJ attending Beaksang awards.:phew:

As for the bodyguard, i'm alittle bit confused, coz in some promo vids of HB, i thought i saw IU's bodyguard walking with HB, anybody here can explain what's the rule on sharing of bodyguards in SK? I thought only artists from same agency share managers or bodyguards? 

This forum is created so that we can share opinions and having fun shipping. It’s kinda hard to control who can or cannot view this thread. Lurker will always be around. They can even spy in us without having to create account. N of coz they can freely takes info from here, edit n repost somewhere. It’s hard to stop ppl. Just like it’s hard to ask them not to tag Vast or Yejin in IG. 

what I can say, to those lurkers. Just be a responsible lurkers. No one stopping you to read the content here but just leave what you read here. 

• Like 16

19 hours ago, LoverboyBin said:

What do you think about the bts of the last scene in switzerland wherein they were practing their hug but HB wasn't touching her?

I thought they were just being silly with each other and playing around while throwing around ideas cos the crew are even giggling. I also think HB is conscious of where he puts his hands in front of everyone because during the fourth practice hug when SYJ jumps on him, his hands automatically go much lower :rolleyes: 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Moonstarmagick said:

I see. Thanks. I was kind of paranoid and thought that.... Anyway, I am just happy that it isn't about something else

Hi moonstarmagick, FYI it is against soompi rules to quote a post without removing ig, twitter post, YouTube, gif, image. We already got last warning from the moderator. Hope you can help remove them. Thank you. 

The power of words, my comrades.

Some people just want to use news they source here as click-bait for their own SNS and claim they 'discovered' something.

I would rather focus on how happy these two are together and wish them all the best.

HB and SYJ - I applaud them for donating to the cause. If you donate, there will be criticisms. If you don't donate, there are even more criticisms.

I am glad that both of them are seasoned veterans in the entertainment world and I have a feeling that they are strong enough to weather what may be ahead.

4Z8qyU.png

• Like 5
  • Love 15

1 hour ago, B.MMM said:

hi

That HB news is about people who commented about binnie when the news of his donate hadn’t yet been released.

This article is about people's inappropriate judgments.

That MSTeam alarm is about Shincheonji rumor and it’s not about jinnie. LMJ (LBH’s wife) and many others are also their artist so it’s about all of them. 

there’s nothing to worry about, shippers:)

Thanks for clarifying about the article on HB and donations. So after that there were no more negative comments right? Like, why did he keep it secret and now reveal it etc etc? Knetz can be quite crazy sometimes.

Have also seen the Soompi news about many artiste agencies denying the rumors about their artistes being involved in the Shinchoenji sect. It's really malicious of those knetz who created the list in the first place. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

I wonder why MST posted this in instagram. Just happened today, 45min ago. Was there a new rumor/ scandal article on their artistes (esp SYJ) or there was online attack?

Maybe it was still about the rumor when they were shooting or about the “holding hand pic”, geez MSlowteam it’s really slow :joy:.

Jokes apart now I’m concerned if she’s under fire again :tears:.

• LOL 3

5 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Watching the video of HB's arrival back from LA, he kept his phone on his ears throughout the walk to the car, which everyone speculated it was to prevent media from asking any questions. Good strategy! Btw, there is this guy next to HB and I've seen him before - is that HB's VAST co-partner and manager?

Yeah o thought the same too. ‘Cause he wasn’t even talking on the phone, just holding next to his ears .And sometimes the phone wasn’t even next to his ears :joy:. Nice save.

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

2 hours ago, Fangirlingislife said:

Btw Vast co founder is on one of SYJ post on IG (i dunno how to post IG here haha) She posted a group pic of her and hb with their staff. The one on syj right side is vast co founder

Does anyone know what the occasion was where she posted this photo with VAST's staff? I'm very curious

2 hours ago, Siti Masithah said:

I am getting more blurry to separate what's real and reel now. At the hospital, talking abt the hugging photo by paparazzi, SR said that they did not get the picture of crucial moment, maybe the grocery pictures we've been holding on to was not actually the crucial moment and there were more to it hahahah.  Me and my delulu mind....

I'm thinking, what might the crucial moment be? :smirk:

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, Uyên Đoàn Thu said:

This statement is announced to deny the rumor that their artists involved in Shincheonji - a religious sect related to covid 19 

OMG those knetz are really smth else. Now they invented and spread this? What’s next? They always try smth to damage the image of the artists even when they try to help. I just saw some tweets that some ppl wrote comparing the amount of donation that each artist have done like was a competition to see who donated more.

I can’t believe how sick those haters are.

Thank u for the translation of the article and for clarify everything.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Moonstarmagick said:

I see. Thanks. I was kind of paranoid and thought that.... Anyway, I am just happy that it isn't about something else

Pls, could u please edit your post ?We can’t quote images and videos from our replies, it’s against Soompi forums rules.If u wanna to reply someone else post , just quote the part that’s write or just tag the name of the user in question.

The moderators has sent the last warning, this forum page could be lock down if this keep happening.

Sorry for wrote to u this, and thank u for your comprehension.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Chi-nae Chingu said:

:scream:  OMG. This was just discussed here guys! :unsure: I don’t know, just worried that it may start another rumor. Just like the holding hands issue... No offense to the owner tho. 

Please protect BinJin

The link of the page doesn’t exist anymore. What was it?

I’m worried about too ‘cause some ppl on insta still posting things saying that they were holding hands on insta and on other SNS. I’m concerned ‘cause seems that everything that they do (even breathing) the knetz and the haters take this “chance” to spread malicious rumors abou them :bawling:.

• Sad 2

11 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

The link of the page doesn’t exist anymore. What was it?

I’m worried about too ‘cause some ppl on insta still posting things saying that they were holding hands on insta and on other SNS. I’m concerned ‘cause seems that everything that they do (even breathing) the knetz and the haters take this “chance” to spread malicious rumors abou them :bawling:.

It’s about the “bodyguard” saying that HB and YJ is sharing bodyguards. :mellow: which is not conFirmed in any way yet.

If it doesn’t exist anymore, the fan must have deleted it already. Which is good!
 It means she is HERE. Aigoo... please be responsible on your post next time!!!
We are talking about real people here. Simple post can blow up big time in social media.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

I saw a post here saying that a person (an shopper) had tagged Hyun Bin ex : SHK on a BinJin post, like for what?

I hope that us shoppers don’t act like this, cause this is really a childish behavior and clearly does show how immature some ppl are, true fans wouldn’t do things that could hurt their idols feelings.
I’m writing  this ,’ cause on twitter some SHK fans are attacking SYJ saying stuff that goes to her work achievements to her appearance to the BinJin relationship thing.

Those SHK said that what  us ,BinJin shippers that had started, tagging her in posts of BinJin, and I wasn’t believing in that , but since that I saw some comments of BinJin shippers online and I read the post here mentioned that a shopper tagged her, I’m really sad.

Ppl need to stop trying to bring his ex back, this is not health at all. I think if was on real life and if was like : you date someone and them you broke up with that person, u wouldn’t like that ppl around u always bring back your ex back would u?This is sick, no one likes to talk about the ex, even if they separated in good terms it’s weird to mentioned past relationships all the time.

SYJ it’s already under the media attention, mainly after CLOY fever so the haters are paying even more attention on her now, I don’t wanna see those kind of silly attitudes that could damage her image anymore :tears:.

’Cause of some shoppers that are tagging or commenting about SHK on BinJin posts, SYJ it’s the one that’s it’s been damage caused like I said bf4 those SHK fans are attacking back and another SYJ’s haters too.

Past it’s the past. We don’t need to bring back their exes just to brag about BinJin closeness. I bet that if Hyun Bin saw those comments he would be really upset abou it :tears:.

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

Those bashers are the reason why I don't want HB and SYG to announce yet their relationship. I feel like some would really tear them apart. I just want both of them to be happy with each of their endeavours and also happy together. :wub:However, deep inside I really want them to announce their relationship already for confirmation. I need some content. :P

Also, I believe that the media is focused on them (besides the covid 19) because of the success of CLOY and their intense chemistry. So they're much more cautious. But actually, this is the perfect time to spend it together because most of the citizens are staying indoors. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Chi-nae Chingu said:

It’s about the “bodyguard” saying that HB and YJ is sharing bodyguards. :mellow: which is not conFirmed in any way yet.

Omo , thanks. I think I saw a post about that too (or was just a comment on someone else post I don’t remember right now).

Yeap, I think it was t the same bodyguard. But anyways ppl are spreading what they read here , online. I just saw already , 2 post with screenshots on twitter translated to two other languages. So our forum it’s really on spotlight right now. The haters must having fun, taking out of context the post here just to spread even more hate and to try to damage SYJ and HB image :angry:.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Hi chingus :) I hope you're all doing well :heart:
It's been a long time since I wanted to ask this question after deciding to re-read Soompi articles regarding their dating news, please help ease my curiosity :sweatingbullets:

First rumor:
https://www.soompi.com/article/1290563wpp/son-ye-jins-agency-denies-rumors-traveling-hyun-bin

On January 9, a post on an online community claimed that the actors are currently traveling together in Los Angeles.

The post said, “The two are affectionately traveling together, and I spotted them eating together with her parents in the United States.”

Second one:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1296173wpp/son-ye-jin-hyun-bin-deny-dating-rumors-second-time

They were previously reported to be spotted together in the United States earlier in the month, but their agencies denied the reports.

Then on January 21, photos were released of the two grocery shopping together.

My question is when do you think those grocery pics were taken ?
Before the first rumor on Jan 10?

Did he/she decide to release them later? 
Or was it between Jan 10 and Jan 21 and before the second rumor? So in this case they went out together even after knowing about their first rumor? 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Re. those who take stuffs here and spread it outside, I’m just gonna say...

Ship responsibly. And please be mindful of your surroundings. Bear in mind that it’s all speculations / wishful thinking at its best.

Yes we all love HB and YJ and want them to be together in the end, just be careful. Media will do anything for a click.

Happy shopping!

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

So I've been watching videos made by shippers like us comparing HB's actions with  his past works together with some of his leading ladies VS his recent work  and how he is with SYJ. You be the judge.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1