[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

SCORECARD

HB:  3 points

(stares, smiles, thumb rubs)

SYJ:  0 points

(stares straight with a poker face)

I don't know who the winner is but somewhere someone is either very happy or lecturing her good friend for being so obvious. Maybe both.

I wondered if the finger twirl during the piano concert was reshot with a close up. Now eagle eye fangirl  (fanboi) found another hand movement during the final scene ... Binsshi, you telling me you thought of finger circles months before you and your best friend shot your actual characters' first hand in hand battle? lol

btw, Ms. SYJ ... I see your not-always subtle flirting too. 

P.S. Marriage announcement means my delusional notion of "shipping" two actors from Korea would be not so delusional and I'd have more free time lmao.

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

40 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Just want confirmation of the Timeline of LA Grocery shopping. When exactly HB came back to Korea? I saw some said on Jan 24th 2019 but Yejin stayed longer. Then she posted 2 IG on Jan 27th and she is still in LA that time right? BUt whr is HB that day? LA or SK? If HB in SK, what could that double heart means???? ;)

What do you mean?

FYI sometimes artist won't post their pictures accordingly on the same day. From what I notice Korean or some Hollywood artist especially those who are popular they seldom update their picture on the exact time when they're still at the location. 

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, BinJin Lover said:

I'll celebrate it with my friend. I already told her I'll treat her to lunch once the announcement happened. Hehe❤❤❤

hahaha same same same! 

we will have a grand celebration with samgyupsal and  wine cold cuts and cheese! lol 

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 4

2 hours ago, Rea DR said:

What do you think about the bts of the last scene in switzerland wherein they were practing their hug but HB wasn't touching her?

I don’t see anything wrong on that. I mean that kind of hug that she was practicing with him it’s very intimate, ‘cause u know they’re very in touch with each other’s body :naughty:. And after that he did touched her.

Besides this , I’m already fine ‘cause I see that sometimes SYJ dois a move (like the koala hug and that adlib reunion hug on SK ) and on other times it’s HB that does a move on her , like when he asked for interlocking the hands with her and was so happy when she accepted, when he did that joke about the bed, when he put his arms on her back on that bts scene when RJH was trying tia end Seri back home and the most important one : The hug that Hyun Bin did at the wrap up party in front of everyone, and he initiates the hug.

So ‘cause of all those things I don’t care if he didn’t touch her at FIRST, cause after that he did, and he did so many other meaningful things and actions towards her :wub:.

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

YJ’s favourite scene was the soju scene.

She broke character and cried during the scene.

No crying in script.

Either someone is very emotional or really into that scene or someone gets that dugeun dugeun in her heart when HB said it (ok JH but still).

Brb watching that scene again ;)

• Like 10
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

On 3/2/2020 at 9:58 AM, flailingfangirl said:

Is it me or YJ actually want to do something like this one? Hahahah.

But seriously, if there’s a remake of this one, I am all for these two taking up the roles. I think they restrained certain portion of skinship in CLOY because of the whole issue of romanticizing of NK so they had to bring it down a notch (these two surely discussed on how to make the scenes work, among others ;) - besides some scenes have already been shot/filmed before the issue cropped out so hey, I’ll take what I can hehe). Mr and Mrs Smith is one of my favourite films ever - and to watch them both in an action/rom movie? That will be a treat :)

I doubt it will happen soon because of the gossips but hey, a fangirl can dream, right?

P/s: spi35, your daepyonim looks super hawt in action movies. Oh yeah.

Love the idea, they will both do well as spies and in action fliks. Hope someone is reading this...a scriptwriter? Pls.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

59 minutes ago, Redtomato said:

@liltash85

May i ask u a question? R u real binjin shipper? 

I am. That is why I am asking the timeline as I want to create my own imagination. I will not change my 5 year old DP if I am not a shipper. Is it wrong to just ask about timeline? I would love if HB is in LA on the 27th attending the birthday party with 'Aunt Yejin'.  My English may be not good, so probably you don't get the real meaning of my question. 

If you don't like my question, fine. I just be a silent reader then. 

Thank you and have a good day 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, Helena said:

Friends, Please try to respect other artists (their EXes) and ours (HB, SYJ). No one knows why a relationship ends except the involved parties, the official reason given in management companies’ statement for all break-up is always the standard “drift apart dued to busy schedule” (in Hollywood, ‘irreconcilable difference” for divorce). 

Reveal hidden contents

They were revealed after dating for only “half a month” (still in get-to-know-each-other stage).  Their agencies confirmed the relationship.
https://www.soompi.com/article/925135wpp/hyun-bin-kang-sora-officially-confirm-couple

Their breakup (no exact time given) was leaked/reported, and confirmed by their agencies on December 8, 2017.
https://www.soompi.com/article/1091123wpp/hyun-bin-kang-sora-reportedly-break

If anyone wants to discuss about him and his ex further, please visit their shipping thread instead.
Please understand, thanks.

—-

Stage Greeting on September 22, 2018 

RNbOvau.gif

Nu5GkFk.gif

Reveal hidden contents

OsPPzOm.gif

t2kthZy.gif

They looked so tired, Ye-jin really tried to keep her eyes opened.
WM4qHYQ.gif

kH5UlZM.gif

1dm7gQw.gif

yRAoP7G.gif

mVSPbjo.gif

dUAWZa8.gif

Credits: gifs from couple-forum@weibo

Omg this is the first time I saw the stage greeting. HB always looking out for SHJ when she went up the stage. Look at his hands. 

[#/spoiler]

Edited by Rea DR
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Rea DR said:

What do you think about the bts of the last scene in switzerland wherein they were practing their hug but HB wasn't touching her?

A fan mentioned when the last set of BTS clips came out to put the last two Switzerland scenes at the very beginning of the show since all of the Switz scenes were shot in late Aug to early Sept (two weeks I believe). This is imo the growth of their teamwork ... being in a romantic relationship is not the same as being in a professional relationship. Sometimes there can be friction. I'm assuming for HB and SYJ boundaries had to be established esp at the start with new cast and crew. These two can fairly well just be best friends (no) and just be two actors who are pushing each others limits (again no) but to me they are just a little too comfortable, too intimate to just say it is acting imo ... Big bear prob wanted to hug koala bear but used his hidden paws instead to be more professional lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 16

On 3/2/2020 at 11:27 AM, Delulumind96 said:

Like many others that are late in climbing aboard the ship/pushing the cart, this is my first time posting after days of CLOY sepanx.

Genuinely never have I ever shipped a couple as hard as I do these two. Like many others, it became natural how beyond the RiRi couple, I thought “wow their chem is sooo strong, they could be a couple.” I wasn’t even an avid fan of either of them before the drama. But after initially watching the show and Swoon vids, I was 70% sure they could be a real life couple (30% bff). But then BAM this thread and all the evidence AHH

So after reading the entire forum (yes, this took days- love you guys and all the timelines of their love) and rewatching all their videos together with my mom (we’re in this together), we are both over 100% convinced, went beyond why they’re actually together, and were just trying to figure out when they started.

So here I am: I just wanted to provide my little two cents and possible additions to the MANY points on why the amazing BINJIN genuinely does exist: (if it’s long, I’m so sorry I’m just so excited) :blush:

1. CLOY bits
    1. Thumb rubs, back hugs, easy skinship- All these subtle gestures that I swear only VERY intimate couples can make (can best friends really do this?). I even went that far and searched other back hugs of not just HB doing back hugs, but other actors and actresses and SELDOM (if not ever) are back hugs so openly done across the actress’ chest (usually above or below on the stomach as an act of courtesy). 
  2. Behind the Scenes
    1. The hand holding pic, SYJ's easy glomping of HB in the parachute shoot, the infamous scene of them laughing and holding each other after HB looked at the handsome soldier instead of her (HAHA), the cute BTS hospital scenes- need I mention more? It’s just funny how V*ST denied the hand holding and only mentioned that SYJ was holding her own hand, but then NOT explicitly deny their relationship. 
  3. Groceries (and LA)
    1. #Ingrocerywetrust- the pics speaks for themselves- first time SYJ’s agency denied a rumor (could be wrong), but it’s so elaborate and emphasized she was there to meet a friend that I just laughed it off.
    2. Her instagram pic (190127)- the watch! Someone wrote how the watch she’s wearing is way too big for her and how it matches HB’s watch (grocery pic). The way she was posing and holding her phone could mean she was emphasizing her wrist hehe (I've passed the point of delu, don’t mind me). And note fans caught him back at Incheon on 190124 so this could her way of telling him she misses him? :relaxed: (The caption of double hearts as well)
  4. V*ST coming after me 
    1. The Busan pic- I’ve actually seen it so openly on other social media sites (not insta)- It’s such an innocent pic of them smiling and posing with an ajumma, I seriously can’t fathom why V*ST would want to have them take it down if they’re really BFFs. They weren’t holding hands, doing anything intimate so hey, if their real chingu’s, it should’ve been fine to leave up?
  5. SO when did it all start?
    1. Like many others, I used to think that they started dating AFTER the TN promo period with all their cute instas together. But my mom made a point that with all the press cons and insta hearts, she thinks they’ve already starting dating BEFORE that. The way SYJ actually got shy with some questions and all of HB’s gentlemanly and NATURAL tendencies to touch/guide her makes it a little suspicious. And I don’t know about a lot of you, but why put a heart with your male bff? They can argue they are hyping up the film, but hey you’re supposed to be enemies, not lovers HAHA. And combined with evidence people have mentioned about him meeting her parents in Daegu, this might make sense since they’ve already established that they are serious about one another.
    2. And by the time of the CLOY BTS/Swoon videos, their relationship has already went WAY PAST the chase and honeymoon stage- they’re genuinely and old married couple that’s comfortable with one another, finishing each other’s sentences, answering for one another and just enjoying each other’s presence. Don’t get me started on HB’s stares. Everyone has made their point :joy:. But the little nudge SYJ did to HB to get him to stop staring at her (TVN interview) is still the thing that makes me smile the most. So subtle, but so telling.

Final notes:

• I’m also so suspicious that the very hardworking SYJ AND HB’s only big project of 2019 is CLOY (in the second half of the year). Besides some ad work, fan meetings and other things, it’s just surprising how not one of them have another movie at least. Did this give them time to re-energize and spend some time together? :love: SYJ's friend got married and went on her honeymoon in 2019. And like others mentioned, her friend explicitly stated SYJ came along. Third wheeling would be indeed weird so if she said SYJ and other friends, this wouldn’t suspicious. She didn’t so I would be over the moon if she went with her “BFF”!
  • My mom is genuinely convinced they were dating before the TN promo period and is even happier at the thought of HB suffering when watching all the intimate scenes of SITR. She thinks because of that, HB actively pursued her since it triggered his male instincts :lol:

I can genuinely write an entire thesis on why they’re actually a couple, but I’ll refrain so CEO-nim won’t come after me HAHA. I really enjoy reading all the comments and love for BINJIN and I’ll definitely be an active commenter with my new theories for them hehe.

Love the theory, could be. His looks and mannerism definately look like a long term couple in CLOY. And the chase in TN. Fun reading.....share more.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

45 minutes ago, Loropetalum said:

What do you mean?

FYI sometimes artist won't post their pictures accordingly on the same day. From what I notice Korean or some Hollywood artist especially those who are popular they seldom update their picture on the exact time when they're still at the location. 

Thanks for explaining. I would love if HB is still in LA in Jan 27th. Then the double heart has deeper meaning and I know Yejin prob attended Sophia's Bday party with him.

On 3/2/2020 at 3:27 AM, Delulumind96 said:

My mom is genuinely convinced they were dating before the TN promo period and is even happier at the thought of HB suffering when watching all the intimate scenes of SITR. She thinks because of that, HB actively pursued her since it triggered his male instincts :lol:

Your mom is so cute. And I like this scenario!

• LOL 5

8 hours ago, Helena said:

hands

:wub: Yeah, they are so sweet with their hands gestures.

And I personally giggle and swoon in happiness each time I rewatch this particular scene, and not only because of their gazes and smiles... his thumb here in action again is sweetness overload!:heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 8

3 hours ago, Rea DR said:

Oh you mean the one where he was spinning her around even after he gained control over his body and also after the director said cut and later in same bts he was caught giving her a massage with his thumb :naughty:. I think boy tried hard but failed he is a goner :D

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

48 minutes ago, Rea DR said:

Omg this is the first time I saw the stage greeting. HB always looking out for SHJ when she went up the stage. Look at his hands. 

Rea, FYI our thread has been warning by the moderator. We can't quote a post without deleting video, twitter, ig or photo. I hope you can edit your post :) 

Thank you. 

In case you don't know how to delete them you can just use spoiler. Put it like this [#spoiler]  post you want to hide [#/ spoiler ] 

post you want to hide [#/spoiler]  

*remove the # 

• Insightful 4

44 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Thanks for explaining. I would love if HB is still in LA in Jan 27th. Then the double heart has deeper meaning and I know Yejin prob attended Sophia's Bday party with him.

You are welcome. Even if he don't attend  sophia's birthday who know if he already meet them before going back(just assumption). Anything can happen haha we have read some people share a rumor they spotted BinJin eating out with her parents before in L. A. My wild imagination thought it could be her sister and husband hahaha. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1